Spatial Ed

The Wall

So what's the over/under on Mexico paying for the wall?

It was the cornerstone of the Trump campaign, surely he won't back down on it.

Will we end up paying for The Wall?

Nonsense. Mexico is going to pay for it, and it's going to be a beautiful wall, so pretty that when both sides see it, nobody will even see it as a wall, but rather a curious and calming magical freedom wall deposited by a race of super-intelligent benevolent beings.

Mr. Trump promised. And then when our economy collapses from this nonsense, we'll need something to keep us from escaping to Mexico. A politician from Barcelona will visit Guadalajara, stand on a rock and say "Trump, derriba esta pared!"

Guest Dabnis

Money well spent, regardless who pays for it.

Why not put it up in Berlin?

Guest Dabnis

The local native Germans would probably go for that. IIRC, they used to have one, but for outgoing traffic.

Guest Dabnis

Or, around Troller's house!

This works pretty well:

redneck-farm-tractor-tank.jpg

It won't actually be a "wall"..... More of a garden hedge....

A secret garden hedge, with magical entries, and little places where special things happen to those who believe.... Just close your eyes and imagine the beautiful secret garden, where everything is just the way you want it to be.

Trump isn't even POTUS yet. He will be letting out wall contracts on the Afternoon of January 20 and Mexico will pay all the invoices.

You just wait and see!!!

• Like 1

Trump isn't even POTUS yet. He will be letting out wall contracts on the Afternoon of January 20 and Mexico will pay all the invoices.

You just wait and see!!!

He'll have Mexicans bid on the contracts and get congress to pay for it.

You just wait and see!!!

He'll have Mexicans bid on the contracts and get congress to pay for it.

Nonsense!!! Mexicans overcharge for everything!! Gropenfuhrer guaranteed Trump Inc.'s under budget and ahead of schedule management for all government projects.

Ivanka will have Trumo Inc.'s headquarters in the White House office of the Muslim Tranny Gorilla First Lady.

• Like 1

Would you believe "a pack of school crossing guards with badges made in Jhyna"?

tve54-19660219-133.jpg

How about four kids from the National Honor Society waving stops signs?

Land mines-

CCTV

Betting

Aired 3x a week nationally

Call it "running meng"

Would you believe "a pack of school crossing guards with badges made in Jhyna"?

tve54-19660219-133.jpg

Best

They money saved from cancer screenings at PP will help fund it.

Sure, americans will definitely be paying for the wall, just the same as we're paying for his wife and (autistic) son(????) Barron (barf of an egotistical name) to NOT live where the first fucking lady is supposed to live. Why the hell does the taxpayer foot the bill for a son who's not even handicapped or autistic or anything that his parents have been honest about? Is he autistic, I don't think so... they're simply fleecing us and they will get away with it. The kid is 10yrs old, and you mean to tell me he's not stoked about leaving school to go live in the WH?? Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit, any kid, ANY KID would bounce to the WH in a heartbeat.

"Her tweet prompted accusations of bullying, as no proof exist that he has any disorder or learning disability; further, his parents have made no public comments about his health:"

http://www.snopes.com/2016/11/28/rosie-odonnell-claims-barron-trump-has-autism/

no they are not, and certainly not if we have to pay for his illegitimate, lying ass

Is this CL or somone else's sock making a poor pretense of being a rabid Lefty?

Fail :rolleyes:

Shut up you stupid bitch. Nice deflection btw, knowing that I just burned you on on your stupid "kids off limits" fallacy of a retort. What you don't like the truth? Hmmmm that seems odd, from a fake ass handle that I've repeatedly shut down.

Hmmm..from my observation there seems to be a general all party consensus that young kids of a POTUS ..(or any others for that matter) are generally off limits.

I could be wrong..but I don't think so.

So go ahead and pick on ten year olds..I suppose it's simply a rite of passage thing :rolleyes:

It does seem

Mighty strange that a Father who can't convince his kid to move to where his new job has taken him is being trusted to convince the Iranians not to develop a nuke

• Like 1

Hmmm? I suspect Melania may have given him the old heave ho and come to some sort of arrangement...she gets to stay with her son in trump tower and makes nominal appearances as First lady...or she spills a bean or too.

She's never been comfortable with the role thrust upon her and now Trump is patently unhinged with power?...well how much is too much to suffer?..clever..she'll get a better deal this way.

This not wanting to move a 10 year old mid year makes no sense...he's 10...not in the middle of final exams

It won't actually be a "wall"..... More of a garden hedge....

A secret garden hedge, with magical entries, and little places where special things happen to those who believe.... Just close your eyes and imagine the beautiful secret garden, where everything is just the way you want it to be.

I really wish I had written that.

Kudos, keedo!

So now you're taking my side? Hmmmm funny how that works. Obviously I didn't fail. There is no reason why his family should not be completely moved in to the WH. There is absolutely NO REASON for the US taxpayer to pay millions so she and her fucking kid can stay in the penthouse of trump tower. There's again no reason for taxpayers to foot the bill for anything to do with trump tower including renting it out to secret service agents. This is total bullshit

Yes..but leave the kid out of it...back to "The Wall"

I wonder if Trump will convince Congress to seed the project using cheap forced "work for the wall on the dole" labour?

That's how he plans to make America Great again..1930's style..a sort of bastardised WPA

Since Trump properties worldwide are now targets of terror, just wait until one takes a hit and our Republican congress steps up and puts full time protection of his private property on the government credit card. I can hear it already, "how dare they assault our president, You people are traitors for not supporting this."

Maybe use some of Gropenfuhrer's nifty new nukes to flatten all those terror targets!!!!

Saves money on protection

Removes terrorist publicity opportunities

Give our youngsters in the services valuable practice

• Like 1

I mean, at least we'll know they work, when the nuke(s) reach their intended target(s) and go off. At least we'll know that the taxpayers money is being used efficiently on, as Gouvernail has stated, new nukes. But I don't think there will ever be a detonation. There will be billions spent on ramping up our weapons, does this mean new capable nuclear warheads? Or does this mean brand new nuclear warhead shells, built by Americans and pushed through our media and sold to us as "we have to be ready for a nuclear war" when there will never be any war, and all those billions of our cash dollars spread elsewhere that we'll never ever know about? Unless there's another Snowden..

no they are not, and certainly not if we have to pay for his illegitimate, lying ass

One would have to be a truly scummy asshole to drag someones young children into a sewer like this.

I don't think anyone has dragged children into the political arena since Rush Limbaugh used to slam Chelsea because she wasn't pretty enough for the old fat fucker's pedophilia .

The ten year old boy is certainly NOT the person making absurd decisions causing him to be separated from daily quality interaction with his father. The kid won't be able to go fishing and toss a baseball with a Dad who is living in another city.

If anything, those of us who are objecting to the abuse of the child have the high ground. He is being left with a woman who hardly speaks the language, is a school dropout, has a history of taking her clothing off for money, and who wishes to separate the boy from his father.

Child Protective Services should be all over this case

• Like 1

Aren't there enough prisoners in Texas to build the wall? Our factory prisons only pay them a coupla bucks an hour, I'm sure Mexico can afford that?

Since Trump properties worldwide are now targets of terror, just wait until one takes a hit and our Republican congress steps up and puts full time protection of his private property on the government credit card. I can hear it already, "how dare they assault our president, You people are traitors for not supporting this."

Crap!!! Never thought of that one.

I don't think anyone has dragged children into the political arena since Rush Limbaugh used to slam Chelsea because she wasn't pretty enough for the old fat fucker's pedophilia .

The ten year old boy is certainly NOT the person making absurd decisions causing him to be separated from daily quality interaction with his father. The kid won't be able to go fishing and toss a baseball with a Dad who is living in another city.

If anything, those of us who are objecting to the abuse of the child have the high ground. He is being left with a woman who hardly speaks the language, is a school dropout, has a history of taking her clothing off for money, and who wishes to separate the boy from his father.

Child Protective Services should be all over this case

He'd be better with his pussy grabbing, philandering, lying, tax dodging, exploitive cheat of a father ?

If this was bait, well you got me :rolleyes:

"House Republicans and Donald Trump's team are coalescing around a multi-billion dollar plan to make good on the president-elect's campaign vows to build a wall between the United States and Mexico, according to top Republican lawmakers and aides.

Republican leaders, in tandem with Trump’s transition staff, are considering using a 2006 law signed by former President George W. Bush that authorized the construction of 700 miles-plus of “physical barrier” on the southern border. The law was never fully implemented and did not include a sunset provision, allowing Trump to pick up where Bush left off — with the help of new money from Congress....

...The plan is an implicit acknowledgment by Republicans and the incoming administration that Mexico will not pay for the border wall — a promise from Trump that was always viewed skeptically. Instead, American tax dollars will".

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/house-gop-trump-border-wall-233237

So Dog, is it good or bad that Trump is breaking his promises so early?

That's a report in Politico, I'll wait to see what actually transpires before passing judgment on whether he broke his promise. My expectation is that he will push for taxing remittances to Mexico or some other method to muddy the waters and give himself political cover .

That's a report in Politico, I'll wait to see what actually transpires before passing judgment on whether he broke his promise. My expectation is that he will push for taxing remittances to Mexico or some other method to muddy the waters and give himself political cover .

Is "political cover" a justification for breaking a promise?

Oh please...figure it out for yourself.

Trump was very specific on the campaign that he would get Mexico to pay for it. Anything less and its a lie and broken promise.

Trump is now saying Mexico will pay for the wall, eventually.

Isn't this what he tells his contractors? I will pay you, eventually.

"House Republicans and Donald Trump's team are coalescing around a multi-billion dollar plan to make good on the president-elect's campaign vows to build a wall between the United States and Mexico, according to top Republican lawmakers and aides.

Republican leaders, in tandem with Trumps transition staff, are considering using a 2006 law signed by former President George W. Bush that authorized the construction of 700 miles-plus of physical barrier on the southern border. The law was never fully implemented and did not include a sunset provision, allowing Trump to pick up where Bush left off with the help of new money from Congress....

...The plan is an implicit acknowledgment by Republicans and the incoming administration that Mexico will not pay for the border wall a promise from Trump that was always viewed skeptically. Instead, American tax dollars will".

It is possible to get Mexico and points south to pay for the wall, satisfy Republican desires to privatize, and the need of the construction and meat packing industry to have abundant non union labor.

Lease out sections of the wall like toll roads. 99 year leases with turnstiles and tolls. Luggage is extra. The boarder patrol union can be gutted at the same time, since there will be much less demand for their expensive patrols. We can pay for the whole project in 12 years by my math, even if we maintain midnight immigration at its current low levels. If we increase illegal boarder crossings by 600,000 per year (Bush II levels) it can be paid for in 8 years. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/number-of-illegals-levels-off-fewer-crossing-mexic/

I've determined the 'Coyote' are mostly foreign, Those jobs can be done more efficiently by Corporations leasing rights to sections of the wall.

Following reports that the Donald Trump team's current plan for building a border wall relies on Congress to appropriate federal funds to pay for the wall, Trump lashed out against the media and insisted that Mexico would pay eventually.

Donald J. Trump ✔

@realDonaldTrump

The dishonest media does not report that any money spent on building the Great Wall (for sake of speed), will be paid back by Mexico later!

6:19 AM - 6 Jan 2017

9,517 Retweets 28,586 likes

Under Trump's current plan for building a border wall, Congress will use existing legislation authorizing border fences to appropriate funds for additional building along the border, according to the Associated Press. Congress would not pass a new bill authorizing a wall. Trump surrogate Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY) also told CNN Friday morning that Trump will negotiate reimbursement with Mexico.

"When you understand that Mexico's economy is dependent upon US consumers, Donald Trump has all the cards he needs to play," Collins said. "On the trade negotiation side, I don't think it's that difficult for Donald Trump to convince Mexico that it's in their best interest to reimburse us for building the wall."

http://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_148371722481912&key=b716156ab5ecd7182fdbf9e72d749dcb&libId=ixlyvdmo0100deno000DA9sepbn3x&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.democraticunderground.com%2F10141657422&v=1&out=http%3A%2F%2Ftalkingpointsmemo.com%2Flivewire%2Ftrump-mexico-reimburse-border-wall&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.democraticunderground.com%2F&title=Trump%20Swears%20He%20Will%20Still%20Make%20Mexico%20Pay%20For%20The%20Border%20Wall!%20-%20Democratic%20Underground&txt=http%3A%2F%2Ftalkingpointsmemo.com%2Flivewire%2Ftrump-mexico-reimburse-border-wall

Just wait until Mexico seizes General Motors, Walmart, and JP Morgan Chase.

Do Red Hats enjoy being lied to? Trump will get Mexico to pay, someday.

But, it was one of those promises that his supporters knew he didn't really mean. Kinda like those who didn't believe he'd repeal Obamacare!

I took him literally, not seriously. If you take him seriously, you are literally an idiot.

Watching Kellyanne about the wall and Russia is making me desperate for a Scotch with no ice at 9AM.

Neat with lots of ice water. As we sailors like to say, it's 5 pm somewhere in the world. Although we used to have a couple next to us at the marina who liked to drink their Ensure with red wine for breakfast. This was years before Trump.

Wisdom.

Watching Kellyanne about the wall and Russia is making me desperate for a Scotch with no ice at 9AM.

Neat with lots of ice water.

We can disagree on the Scotch, have no issues with that. If it was a blend or one of the cheaper scotchs I may add ice water too.

Just to be clear, I'm talking 1) neat with a separate glass of mainly ice with a little water, 2) AM scotch.3) Tamdhu aged 10 yrs.

Trump was very specific on the campaign that he would get Mexico to pay for it. Anything less and its a lie and broken promise.

You don't worry about that. Let's get on to more important things.

Republican leaders, in tandem with Trump’s transition staff, are considering using a 2006 law signed by former President George W. Bush that authorized the construction of 700 miles-plus of “physical barrier” on the southern border. The law was never fully implemented and did not include a sunset provision, allowing Trump to pick up where Bush left off — with the help of new money from Congress....

...The plan is an implicit acknowledgment by Republicans and the incoming administration that Mexico will not pay for the border wall — a promise from Trump that was always viewed skeptically. Instead, American tax dollars will".

Glas to see you let your gropenFurher off the hook so easily. Go Team!

So, you're hoping for trade restrictions. How very RINO of you.

Trumps a big spender. Of our money.

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a Wall today. Likely Trump quote.

Who will pay for the wall?

Mexico

Mexic

Mexi

Mex

Me

Copied from somewhere....

The wall won't do shit for illegal immigration. Boats and airplanes will still make the trip. However, after 911 when we spend $$$.$$$.$$$.$$$ to kill arabs, it would have made more sense to spend some of that money building a BFW along the Mexican border. At least we'ld have a tourist attraction to show for it.

Spending the money on the wall makes more sense than pissing it away on foreign military bases and that F35 boondoggle.

Honest question though...

WILL it help stem the drug flow?

No, water always finds its level.

So trump will make Mexico pay for the wall by taking remittances and/or with tariffs on goods. In the first case that is not Mexico that is paying it is individual people living in the US (legally or not) - which sounds very much like theft. In the latter case who pays for the higher costs of goods caused by tariffs? Oh, that would be Americans. Is Trump really this stupid or does he just think his supporters are?

Sorry guys, not sorry. The only reason they're staying in trump tower is because "they" brought the kid into it. They are simply taking our money. What's the figure? $2million a month, and they're saying it'll be until the end of his school term, so a couple more months? Cha-ching

How did you deduce what I'm hoping for or did you imagine it?

One thing is for sure in all this. The Border Patrol will no longer have to show up for work with their hands duck taped behind their back blindfolded with no gun or handcuffs like they have been for the last 8 years

Do you really think they have been duck taped and blindfolded without guns or handcuffs?

One thing is for sure in all this. The Border Patrol will no longer have to show up for work with their hands duck taped behind their back blindfolded with no gun or handcuffs like they have been for the last 8 years

Do you really think they have been duck taped and blindfolded without guns or handcuffs?

If it appears in print enough times, it magically become a fact.

This is why we can't have nice things. Turds come in and float a log that just won't flush. No basis to facts or even reality. You just can't have a discussion with them.

will the wall stop those submarines?

will the wall stop those submarines?

It might slow down those kids with calves the size of melons.

That's a report in Politico, I'll wait to see what actually transpires before passing judgment on whether he broke his promise.My expectation is that he will push for taxing remittances to Mexico or some other method to muddy the waters and give himself political cover .

Your quote above. I know you like to walk back from positions - but this is faster than usual, even for you.

I don't think a person could possibly be more full of shit than TS is on most days.

I've been driving around the SW in my RV and go through border patrol security check stations frequently. I wasn't even crossing the border. We were stopped yesterday on the way to Organ Pipe National Monument in Arizona about 10 miles from the border. All the agents were packing. None of them had duck tape or blindfolds on.

border-patrol.jpg

border-patrol.jpg

Then, how do you explain that Obama deported more illegals than any other president before him?

Fake news

fuck off

I'm not sure that's ever been in print. I think he just makes all this up, or he really is delusional and the voices in his head tell him.

Its like Regatta Dog without the gin.

I'm not sure that's ever been in print. I think he just makes all this up, or he really is delusional and the voices in his head tell him.

Its like Regatta Dog without the gin.

Well, I think the words appearing on our screens may suffice, for some.

Then, how do you explain that Obama deported more illegals than any other president before him?

Fake news

fuck off

Google it they use different metrics. You know like the ones they turn around at the boarder and dont let in crap like that

Nope - same metrics used to track deportations over time. Not changed for one prez vs. the next.

Hell - all indicators are that net migration is outward bound. this wall will just keep people in.

maybe that's the point.

Sometime you have to embellish things for humor and to get a point across. Get over yourselves Obama was never the great deporter not even close

Was it an embellishment to state Obama took away the guns and handcuffs from the border patrol?

That's a report in Politico, I'll wait to see what actually transpires before passing judgment on whether he broke his promise.My expectation is that he will push for taxing remittances to Mexico or some other method to muddy the waters and give himself political cover .

Your quote above. I know you like to walk back from positions - but this is faster than usual, even for you.

You really are a moron. Expectations and hopes are different.

I expect Trump to be a failure. I hope it doesn't bring me down too.

I expect Trump to be a failure. I hope it doesn't bring me down too.

There Raz'r...Do you see the difference?

no

interior2.jpg

Exactly, Obama counts rejections at the border as deportations.

interior2.jpg

Exactly, Obama counts rejections at the border as deportations.

Are they rejecting them with their hands duct taped and blindfolded? I guess the lack of guns and handcuffs didn't matter.

interior2.jpg

So both his Removals are higher than previous administrations.

Thanks for making my point.

interior2.jpg

He was strong early but once you take out the ones turned away at the border not so much

Then numbers have tailed off the last 3 years. Still higher than previous administrations.

Maybe the easy ones are gone - and since net migration is negative, there are fewer new ones coming in?

Good performance no matter how you slice it.

Whats the overall sale of duct tape vs border patrol actions?

Whats the coloration of Obama cum guzzlers to Hillary voters?

You really need to deal with your anger. Its not everyone else's fault for your failures.

Meth?

meth_seizure.jpg

How are they seizing so much blindfolded and with their hands duct taped?

Meth?

meth_seizure.jpg

How are they seizing so much blindfolded and with their hands duct taped?

Most of the seizures are what they find hidden in cars using dogs an such in the line coming across. They barely dent it and the total is indicative of how much is actually getting through

Are the dogs blindfolded too?

In all fairness, Obama has come down against border patrol agents shooting unarmed Mexicans in Mexico. That had a lot to do with their feeling unloved and supporting Trump,

interior2.jpg

He was strong early but once you take out the ones turned away at the border not so much

Then numbers have tailed off the last 3 years. Still higher than previous administrations.

Maybe the easy ones are gone - and since net migration is negative, there are fewer new ones coming in?

Good performance no matter how you slice it.

Really then explain all of the monumental amounts of illegal drugs making it to every damn city in the US

The cartels run the border and the amounts of drugs are through the roof

border_heroin_seizures.gif

Kids?

641_southwest_border_unaccompanied_alien

Changing the goal posts are we? Gone from Immigration stops and deportations to Drug Smuggling?

Do you have ADD?