Spatial Ed

The Wall

I would like to offer two comments if I may.

First off the notion of a wall, fence, barrier along the whole border? Don't be daft. 

Secondly, 6 or 4,000. Remind me again how many terrorists did it take to drop the WTC?

19 and they didn’t cross the southern border or the literally undefended northern border.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BillDBastard said:

First off the notion of a wall, fence, barrier along the whole border? Don't be daft. 

Secondly, 6 or 4,000. Remind me again how many terrorists did it take to drop the WTC?

Firstly, congratulations for agreeing that tRump is daft. Many people are saying it.

Second, 19, mostly Saudi citizens, who flew into the country on visas and then overstayed.  Totally irrelevant to the discussion of a wall, except to demonstrate how, in fact, irrelevant a wall is to border security.  

I would like to offer a comment if I may,

Domestic terrorism over the last 18 years since 9/11 has been a far greater threat to the country's safety and stability than anything foreign bred or born.  

2 hours ago, BillDBastard said:

Why lie?

Other than the fact that President Yrump and his elk seem constitutionally incapable of being honest. 

When we are willing to throw huge amounts of money at bogus problems it's not hard to see why this country is in debt, and it's cool since somehow it's always the Democrats fault.

Fuck the Wall.

2 hours ago, BillDBastard said:

IT WAS 6 PEOPLE ON THE WATCHLIST DUMBASS. THE NUMBER OF TERRORISTS IS ZERO. YOU KNOW, ZERO, LIKE YOUR SAT SCORE.

Trump at his most ridiculous. The USA suffers under a government shutdown forced by this clown's ego and his desperation to prove to his moronic "base" that he will keep his promise. Although, his ranting about getting Mexico to pay for it has gone mysteriously silent...……..

Even Republican gynecologists are starting to agree that clinically, Trump is a cunt.

how did we get from “Mexico will pay for the wall” to “ We will refuse to pay US government employees until the US public pays for the wall

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, toad said:

how did we get from “Mexico will pay for the wall” to “ We will refuse to pay US government employees until the US public pays for the wall

10 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

No, I'm not twisting or going off on a tangent. You're trying to make the Democracts "more responsible" for something that no-one thought was a good idea.

I'm not saying Trump is going to fix this. We know he doesn't even want to. He wants $5billion for his wall. Period. He's willing to declare a national emergency in order to get what he wants, the way he wants it, at the price he wants it. No-one is mistaking that dunderhead for "the solution".

What I am saying is that there is no reasonable compromise he is going to accept and that it is not, as you suggested, more the Democrats fault for failing to give in to him. Republicans didn't give in to him because his request was fucking ridiculous. They had two years to do so and refused to. For good reason. As is your wont, you said something reasonable but had to frame it as "Democrats still a bit worse than Republicans". In this regard, they are doing the same fucking thing, so no - not worse. No matter how bent out of shape that makes you feel. 

More importantly, there is no way of making Trump think he got what he wanted without giving him the money and the promise of getting his physical wall (that you agree is a fucking waste of money, resources, and opportunity to fix the problems you see with immigration). Trump might be an egotistical fucktard with the attention-span of a monkey on crack, but he's not a complete retard. There is a reason no-one, including Donald, is buying what Hurd is selling. That's because every hick, every red-neck, everyone from coastal elite to fly-over country farmer knows what "wall" means and that isn't "more agents, more operational support, and drones". He promised a wall from sea-to-shining-sea and if he doesn't deliver that physical embodiment of wasted taxpayer dollars, his supporters and (critically) the talking heads he wants to keep happy are going to rip him a new one.

That's the problem here. Trump isn't trying to look for a compromise way out. He's looking to satisfy the right-wing shock-jocks and make them happy with him again. He was backing down up from the ludicrous until Ms Coulter ripped into him. At which point he puckered up and started shutting shit down in a temper tantrum. The solution to Trump's reticence wont' be found in Congress. He doesn't give a shit about them. He doesn't give a shit about being re-elected (I honestly don't think he wanted to win in the first place). Trump is trying to please the talking heads, because they wound his ego with their rants about his weakness, and until THEY back down on their demands - he's not going to.

That’s quite the diatribe. From Australia. 

Have you found any reports of photoshopped shoes? That’s what matters

15 hours ago, BillDBastard said:

Image result for grasping at straws

Shitstain is threatening again to declare a National Emergency over the border wall. But we can agree that at least Shitstain isn't arrogant. Anyways, this is a Chekov's Gun thing at this point. Yes, it's stupid but he's promised this stupid thing to his stupid people who will be quite upset if they don't get their daily dose of stupidity.

A National Emergency is basically dictatorial powers

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2019-01-08/what-is-a-national-emergency-and-when-can-a-president-legally-declare-one

Tom and our other Fakebertarians will be along shortly to beam about how resolute Shitstain is in addressing a clear and present danger. Jeff will remind us that at least we don't have Hillary who the Democrats shouldn't have nominated before running off to a gun thread. Guy will be concerned but cautiously optimistic.

Shep Smith on Fox -

“statistics show there is less violent crime by the undocumented immigrant population than by the general population.”

That guy could get a job on any network. 

22 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Shitstain is threatening again to declare a National Emergency over the border wall. But we can agree that at least Shitstain isn't arrogant. Anyways, this is a Chekov's Gun thing at this point. Yes, it's stupid but he's promised this stupid thing to his stupid people who will be quite upset if they don't get their daily dose of stupidity.

A National Emergency is basically dictatorial powers

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2019-01-08/what-is-a-national-emergency-and-when-can-a-president-legally-declare-one

Tom and our other Fakebertarians will be along shortly to beam about how resolute Shitstain is in addressing a clear and present danger. Jeff will remind us that at least we don't have Hillary who the Democrats shouldn't have nominated before running off to a gun thread. Guy will be concerned but cautiously optimistic.

I'll be concerned when/if it looks like it will happen.  Guess what, O?  It's still not going to put Mme Clinton in the White House for you.  

3 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I'll be concerned when/if it looks like it will happen.  Guess what, O?  It's still not going to put Mme Clinton in the White House for you.  

At this point, it's becoming ABT...Anyone But Trump.

8 minutes ago, Sean said:

Shep Smith on Fox -

“statistics show there is less violent crime by the undocumented immigrant population than by the general population.”

That guy could get a job on any network. 

So what.... would we be subjected to more or less illegal trespasser crime if the border was more secure?

2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

At this point, it's becoming ABT...Anyone But Trump.

It's an axiom with me that things can always get worse. I'd go with almost anyone but Trump.

5 minutes ago, Dog said:

So what.... would we be subjected to more or less illegal trespasser crime if the border was more secure?

Oh look, a doggy style. how rare. 

13 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

and then, like Republicans in Congress, nothing will happen to rein in Trump.

2 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I hope we get better than that - anyone but Clinton got us here. 

You're learning.

3 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Yes, you're beginning to accept responsibility.

Without cheating (afaik) we'll all be talking Adam Schiff in a few weeks. Hope he handles this well. He's Jewish, i think. Problem? I guess we'll see. Lotta folks disliked JFK for the Catholism.

20 minutes ago, Dog said:

I'd rather see a well on the south side pf Chicago.

19 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Firstly, congratulations for agreeing that tRump is daft. Many people are saying it.

Second, 19, mostly Saudi citizens, who flew into the country on visas and then overstayed.  Totally irrelevant to the discussion of a wall, except to demonstrate how, in fact, irrelevant a wall is to border security.  

I would like to offer a comment if I may,

Domestic terrorism over the last 18 years since 9/11 has been a far greater threat to the country's safety and stability than anything foreign bred or born.  

The terrorism being practiced at the Oval Office, by Presidunce Dolt 45, is theatening the Country's safety and stability!!

Headline says it all:

Donald Trump Jr. Says Border Wall Is Like A Zoo Fence Protecting You From Animals

46 minutes ago, Dog said:

So.....WHERE ARE THE PESOS?

54 minutes ago, Dog said:

I have had no illegal trespassers on my property, so I think it would be the same.

58 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

No. The Republican party primary voters choosing a batshit crazy lunatic who'd yell wish fulfillment bullshit got us here. They had plenty of people to choose from and the picked the least qualified - by whatever metric you want to use, capability, intelligence, morals, work ethic - candidate in the history of the US. Then the Republican party went all in supporting this moron.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:
2 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

No. The Republican party primary voters choosing a batshit crazy lunatic who'd yell wish fulfillment bullshit got us here. They had plenty of people to choose from and the picked the least qualified - by whatever metric you want to use, capability, intelligence, morals, work ethic - candidate in the history of the US. Then the Republican party went all in supporting this moron.

I think you two are talking about different things

Trump's success in the primary? Yeah that's a very telling point about just how fucked up the core of the Republican Party is..... and therefor it shouldn't come as a surprise that an advertising campaign of essentially the same substantiveness as "If you like Pepsi, you gotta fuckin' hate-hate-HATE Coke" succeeded in convincing an even greater number of Republicans that "anybody but Clinton" was the desired result. Helped by the KKK and Nazis.

The fact that the enthusiasm of the KKK and Nazis and other assorted lowlifes is what put Trump over the top and gave him the win ought to be a huge wake-up for American politics in general.

-DSK

9 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

The fact that the enthusiasm of the KKK and Nazis and other assorted lowlifes is what put Trump over the top and gave him the win ought to be a huge wake-up for American politics in general.

-DSK

truth. 

26 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Jeff will be by shortly to correct you. He'll tell you that if Democrats had only nominated anyone but Hillary, that Republicans, perhaps even Jeff himself would have gladly voted for whomever it was. Indeed that we only have Democrats to blame for our sorry situation. The KKK and Nazis, some of who I assume are good people, are not responsible. And those KKK and Nazis are only reacting to antifa provocation. And stuff.

2 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Jeff will be by shortly to correct you. He'll tell you that if Democrats had only nominated anyone but Hillary, then Republicans, perhaps even Jeff himself, would have gladly voted for whomever it was. Indeed that we only have Democrats to blame for our sorry situation. The KKK and Nazis, some who I assume are good people, are not responsible. And stuff. 

JHC first you miss a comma and then write a sentence like "The KKK and Nazis, some who I assume are good people, are not responsible."

We're trying to hold the non-reich-wingers here to some standard of literacy, at a minimum it should be "some of whom" if not a completely different (non-Prussian preferably) word order.

Did you never diagram sentences in grade school? Philistine!

-DSK

23 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I think you two are talking about different things

Trump's success in the primary? Yeah that's a very telling point about just how fucked up the core of the Republican Party is..... and therefor it shouldn't come as a surprise that an advertising campaign of essentially the same substantiveness as "If you like Pepsi, you gotta fuckin' hate-hate-HATE Coke" succeeded in convincing an even greater number of Republicans that "anybody but Clinton" was the desired result. Helped by the KKK and Nazis.

-DSK

Oh, sure, they hated Hillary. They still hate Hillary. But hating Hillary doesn't require supporting Trump much less liking him.

And Republicans love Trump. He gets stellar ratings from them in everything he does. 100+ weeks of the Trump presidency and Republicans haven't felt bad about a damn thing he's done and still support him in droves. We are where we are because Republicans picked the crazy lunatic and still support the crazy lunatic. So, lets treat them as the party of the crazy lunatic, err Donald Trump. Lets not pretend they are what they obviously aren't anymore. Flake/Corkers/Romney - they just bullshit to make themselves feel better and fall right back in line supporting Trump.

1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Oh, sure, they hated Hillary. They still hate Hillary. But hating Hillary doesn't require supporting Trump much less liking him.

And Republicans love Trump. He gets stellar ratings from them in everything he does. 100+ weeks of the Trump presidency and Republicans haven't felt bad about a damn thing he's done and still support him in droves. We are where we are because Republicans picked the crazy lunatic and still support the crazy lunatic. So, lets treat them as the party of the crazy lunatic, err Donald Trump. Lets not pretend they are what they obviously aren't anymore.

Here's a great idea: why don't you, and as many other libby-rull whackoes as you can get, act like assholes yourselves?

That will certainly do the trick of convincing a lot of Republicans who are uncomfortable with Trump to get off the bus.

-DSK

4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

JHC first you miss a comma and then write a sentence like "The KKK and Nazis, some who I assume are good people, are not responsible."

We're trying to hold the non-reich-wingers here to some standard of literacy, at a minimum it should be "some of whom" if not a completely different (non-Prussian preferably) word order.

Did you never diagram sentences in grade school? Philistine!

-DSK

And I was so proud of myself for getting whomever correct that I didn't double check. Doh!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Here's a great idea: why don't you, and as many other libby-rull whackoes as you can get, act like assholes yourselves?

That will certainly do the trick of convincing a lot of Republicans who are uncomfortable with Trump to get off the bus.

-DSK

Seriously, Republicans are quite happy with Shitstain and there's absolutely nothing we can do or not do to change that situation. He polls at like 90% amongst Republicans. Liberals are trying to convince independents and judging from November, we've done a decent job.

5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

-DSK

what we do doesn't matter. they need to hit rock bottom and there's a ways to go. in case you missed the Obama years - whatever happens they'll frame it as bad. It's about opposition, not reality.

4 hours ago, Olsonist said:

OK, that's funny. :lol:

19 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

From 1958: A con man named Trump.

What the fresh hell. This is REAL. Filmed in 1958- about a conman who grifts a small town of suckers into building a wall. History not subtle enough for you? GUESS THE GRIFTER'S NAME
(And watch until the end)

Hee hee!

“Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around it, but get to the other side of that wall.”  

Guess Who :rolleyes:

12:35 in 

It's not going to be a concrete wall, he's now talking about a steel barrier. Should be good for business if you own a scrapyard in Mexico near the border. Sales of ladders and oxy torches will be brisk. Far from paying for it, Mexicans will profit from it.

Meanwhile, the majority of illegal immigrants will simply continue to fly in and stay when their visa runs out. Similarly the vast majority of smuggled drugs will continue to come in disguised in commercial shipments.

I read a costing of $20million per mile. Fuckwit's $5billion would get him 200 miles of a near-2000 mile border.

Trump keeps reminding me of Governor LePetomaine from the classic movie Blazing Saddles. The similarities (apart from the hair) are just uncanny.  

The "manufactured crisis" is getting worse...

"Border Patrol agents apprehended 27,518 members of family units in December, the highest monthly total on record. That figure has steadily climbed for five months, even as Trump made stopping migrant caravans the centerpiece of his midterm election strategy and drove Washington into a partial government shutdown over funding for his border wall".

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/09/migrant-caravan-trump-crackdown-has-not-slowed-flow-families-us/2523034002/

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

The "manufactured crisis" is getting worse...

"Border Patrol agents apprehended 27,518 members of family units in December, the highest monthly total on record. That figure has steadily climbed for five months, even as Trump made stopping migrant caravans the centerpiece of his midterm election strategy and drove Washington into a partial government shutdown over funding for his border wall".

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/09/migrant-caravan-trump-crackdown-has-not-slowed-flow-families-us/2523034002/

Sounds like an emergency.

What do you think of using the "military version" of eminent domain to seize the needed private property for the stupid wall?

47 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

Sounds like an emergency.

What do you think of using the "military version" of eminent domain to seize the needed private property for the stupid wall?

I don't like it.

14 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

what we do doesn't matter. they need to hit rock bottom and there's a ways to go. in case you missed the Obama years - whatever happens they'll frame it as bad. It's about opposition, not reality.

You're partially correct - but, the continued jackass behavior will certainly do one thing, and that's to convince anyone who might be on the fence to make sure that they don't come down on your side. 

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

I don't like it.

How about the regular version?

I posted some Koch-$pon$ored propaganda about it elsewhere.

whether Trump tries to use this law or some other one to seize property for the wall, the fact remains that less than one third of the land he would need is currently owned by the federal government. The rest would have to be seized from private owners, Native American tribes, and state governments. That would require the forcible displacement of hundreds or even thousands of homes, businesses, and other private facilities. It would be the largest such use of eminent domain in many years. Moreover, the record of previous condemnations for border barriers shows that the Department of Homeland Security has a notorious history of violating procedural rights and shortchanging property owners on the compensation they are due under the Constitution. The same sorts of abuses are likely to recur on a larger scale if Trump gets the money to build his much more extensive wall.

I'd expect, well, more violations of procedural rights and shortchanging property owners. How about you?

By the way, do you agree with Trump about this?

On 8/26/2015 at 3:02 AM, dogballs Tom said:

The Donald on Kelo vs New London

In 2005, however, Trump was delighted to find that the Supreme Court had okayed the brand of government-abetted theft that he’d twice attempted. “I happen to agree with it 100 percent,” he told Fox News’s Neil Cavuto of the Kelo decision.

Amazing that the poster boy for crony capitalism is somehow seen as a person who won't use government to screw people.

4 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

I'd expect, well, more violations of procedural rights and shortchanging property owners. How about you?

You convinced me that a continuous wall through remote areas is not necessary. However that our border is not secure is obvious to anyone not in denial and I don't doubt that more barrier (call it whatever you want) in some areas would be helpful.

23 minutes ago, Dog said:

You convinced me that a continuous wall through remote areas is not necessary. However that our border is not secure is obvious to anyone not in denial and I don't doubt that more barrier (call it whatever you want) in some areas would be helpful.

I disagree, until you take the "help wanted" sign down they will find a way. You need to fix immigration but that won't happen because the powers that be need to take advantage of the cheap illegal labor. You demand cheap Chinese made goods from sweat houses and cheap produce from slave labor or you will call it a "tax" (bad) while at the same time demanding higher taxes (good)! You ever heard the term, "herd animal mentality"? 

You are 20 plus trillion in debt, mate. Throwing good money after bad is not a good strategy. You should not be discussing a spending bill. Get a fucking grip. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dog said:

Trump knows a wall can't stop people from a dream of a better life.

“Never ever give up,” he urged graduates at Wagner College on New York’s Staten Island:

“Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around it, but get to the other side of that wall.”   

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c36a909e4b05cb31c3f3d79

1 hour ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

You're partially correct - but, the continued jackass behavior will certainly do one thing, and that's to convince anyone who might be on the fence to make sure that they don't come down on your side. 

Ahhh, the usual double standard. Right wingers are allowed to be jackasses without recourse or remorse. The left wing, not so much. It's our fault we want the Republicans to accept responsibility for the primary candidate they selected, the president they elected, and the president they still support. Trump is the Republican party. He is the face of "conservatism". If you don't like that, change it. Right now all you guys do is pearl clutch... and fall right back in line supporting him. Like the party is doing with the Wall.

Republicans have had 2 years to fund this wall. A majority of them in the House thought it was stupid. Leaders have repeatedly said it was a dumb idea. It didn't get well funded. Now with a showdown fueled by Trumps ego they suddenly crow it's the Democrats fault? Bullshit. That's just cheap opportunism to support the party and Trump. There was a choice between honesty and consistency or supporting the party line and Trump. From the base on up you guys chose Trump. Own it. He's a moronic babbling sexpest who couldn't negotiate out of a wet piece of toilet paper. He's the Republican Party.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Happy said:

Trump keeps reminding me of Governor LePetomaine from the classic movie Blazing Saddles. The similarities (apart from the hair) are just uncanny.  

It's not just you.

On 1/8/2019 at 6:38 PM, Fakenews said:

19 and they didn’t cross the southern border or the literally undefended northern border.

More Terrorists have come across the northern border than south.

4 hours ago, Dog said:
4 hours ago, dogballs Tom said:

I agree with all of that, but none of it answers any of the questions asked about using eminent domain to acquire the needed property.

4 hours ago, Dog said:

Since the primary source of undocumented immigrants is visa overstays after legal entry (primarily though airports) and drugs through legal ports of entry, what does a physical barrier do, other than allow the President to fulfill a campaign promise?

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Since the primary source of undocumented immigrants is visa overstays after legal entry (primarily though airports) and drugs through legal ports of entry, what does a physical barrier do, other than allow the President to fulfill a campaign promise?

Provide something shiny to distract his base from the walls closing in? 

So Donnie, were you lying then, or are you lying now?

Trick question - he was lying BOTH times!

45 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

More Terrorists have come across the northern border than south.

The border crossers here are northbound. Mostly brown people escaping the USA.

12 minutes ago, Kirwan said:

So Donnie, were you lying then, or are you lying now?

Trick question - he was lying BOTH times!

You have to know what's in his heart, not what he says.

Just now, SloopJonB said:

You have to know what's in his heart, not what he says.

He has to have a heart before we can find out what's in it. 

This is too funny. Trump gonna need more money to make his wall out of Titanium. Emphasis on COMMON TOOLS

----------------

Department of Homeland Security testing of a prototype of the steel-slat design that Donald Trump favors for his Mexico border wall proved that it could be cut through with a saw, NBC News reports. A photo obtained by the network shows the slats with a gaping hole in the middle after experts from the Marine Corps were instructed to attempt to destroy the barriers with common tools. Testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including Trump’s favored steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to a Customs and Border Protection report from last February

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dhs-test-cut-right-through-trumps-border-wall-steel-slats-with-a-saw-report?ref=home

"xperts from the Marine Corps were instructed to attempt to destroy the barriers with common tools. "

When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed today....

1 hour ago, Clove Hitch said:

This is too funny. Trump gonna need more money to make his wall out of Titanium. Emphasis on COMMON TOOLS

----------------

Department of Homeland Security testing of a prototype of the steel-slat design that Donald Trump favors for his Mexico border wall proved that it could be cut through with a saw, NBC News reports. A photo obtained by the network shows the slats with a gaping hole in the middle after experts from the Marine Corps were instructed to attempt to destroy the barriers with common tools. Testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including Trump’s favored steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to a Customs and Border Protection report from last February

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dhs-test-cut-right-through-trumps-border-wall-steel-slats-with-a-saw-report?ref=home

Mexico has very strict tool control.

The United States has very loose tool control. In fact, there was this program that got started in the W administration which let tool owners in the US send their tools into Mexico. This was actually a bad thing but Republicans only started complaining about it when the Kenyan got elected.

2 hours ago, dogballs Tom said:

Mexico has very strict tool control.

You lie

I await the outrage of the right-wingers as they tear Lindsey a new asshole for daring to override the will of the people and the expressed democratic will of Congress...

...crickets.

Even Lindsay is getting tired of this;  https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/10/republican-senators-government-shutdown-1096118

"On the 20th day of the shutdown, the GOP group tried to jump start bipartisan talks before Trump declares a national emergency to get his wall. But the president rejected their idea to allow congressional committees to sort out his border wall request while the government reopened, deeming the idea likely to leave him with nothing to show for the shutdown."

Confirming that it's about Trump's ego, and nothing else. 

The republicans better get used of being the opposition because this sort of win at all costs democracy is such a winning strategy it’s just pissing a whole lot of thinking and capable people on both sides of the aisle right of.

The country is being lied to by a conman and they are collectively nodding in agreement FFS it’s a travesty.

If there are tens of thousands of government employees not getting paid because of this crap, why the fuck aren't they on strike and raising hell in the streets?

Seems Americans, just like Australians, and unlike Europeans, will take just about any amount of shit from their leaders and accept it like sheep.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Happy said:

If there are tens of thousands of government employees not getting paid because of this crap, why the fuck aren't they on strike and raising hell in the streets?

Seems Americans, just like Australians, and unlike Europeans, will take just about any amount of shit from their leaders and accept it like sheep.

Reagan and PATCO ring any bells?

20 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

anyone who might be on the fence

On the fence..... So ironic yet funny. :lol:

Hannity___09_13_23_PM.0.jpg

President Donald Trump, with US Customs and Border Protection agents surrounding him during a mostly substance-free Fox News interview with Sean Hannity, made the federal employees — working without pay due to the shutdown — seem a bit like props.

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/10/18177905/trump-sean-hannity-interview-border