Spatial Ed

The Wall

14 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

I dunno! I should find out. They do love beer.

I was asking to be funny. A friend of mine feeds watermelons that would otherwise go to waste to his cows and pigs and they love them. He's come by and offered me some to use as targets. A .50 cal makes them explode in a most satisfactory manner.

1 hour ago, dogballs Tom said:

I was asking to be funny. A friend of mine feeds watermelons that would otherwise go to waste to his cows and pigs and they love them. He's come by and offered me some to use as targets. A .50 cal makes them explode in a most satisfactory manner.

The cows, pigs or melons?

After Halloween, I take my pumpkins and stuff them with Tannerite. It's a fun mess with a .308.

On 1/11/2019 at 5:22 PM, Left Shift said:

I'm gonna buy some SawZall stock. 

Or maybe get a concession leasing Milwaukee angle grinders and Honda Generators for Sonara and Chihuahua.  

They said the was done with a hand saw!!!

8 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

what does an unsuccessful wall look like?

cf9cc677a5e6d35da12c0afad7927510.jpg

Boats are a lot of trouble and an airline ticket from Mexico City to Houston is about the same price.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Image may contain: text

they're stealing our cigarettes!

Great news.  We don’t need a wall along the Mexican boarder.   Since illegal immigrants are a national emergency (per Trump) we need to address the biggest leak immediately.   We need impenetrable walls around  all 102 international airports in the United States.      Not only will we save on concrete, but the ground is usually flat around airports.  There are roads and truck stops, speeding construction,    We can even postpone those currently only having international cargo flights.   Wall off Detroit, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Denver, Miami, San Francisco, and Los Angeles airports tomorrow.    Nobody gets in or out.   Reopen government the next day.  https://www.npr.org/2019/01/16/686056668/for-seventh-consecutive-year-visa-overstays-exceeded-illegal-border-crossings

Pretty tough to overstay a visa you never had to have in the first place.