• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Spatial Ed

Where will Trump golf this weekend?

Not Mara-Key Largo.... His handlers won't let that optic happen....... I'm guessing Northern VA. again..... And I'm betting that Melania and the kid don't drop in for a visit either.....

Not Mara-Key Largo.... His handlers won't let that optic happen....... I'm guessing Northern VA. again..... And I'm betting that Melania and the kid don't drop in for a visit either.....

Isn't he seeing the Chinese representative this weekend at Mar a Fiasco? I think so. Wonder who good the Chinese are at golf?

No that's next week. I'm sure they will take in the links then too. We are talking this weekend. He's had a tough week, probably needs to unwind. Get pissed on.

So it's the weekend and mara lago. How many rounds can he get in?

59.............. If they're tomahawk cruise missile rounds...

So it's the weekend and mara lago. How many rounds can he get in?

59.............. If they're tomahawk cruise missile rounds...

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner :rolleyes::lol:

Isn't he seeing the Chinese representative this weekend at Mar a Fiasco? I think so. Wonder who good the Chinese are at golf?

Pretty good if Michele Wie is any example... Edit, never mind, she is Korean....

The Communist Party of China does not like golf since it is seen as decadent and tied to all sorts of bad stuff like taking of land illegally, corruption in general. Members of the CPC are not allowed to play, it is the sport of the nouveau very rich. My Chinese brother-in-law loves golf but doing it in China is incredibly expensive (he is not very rich, but retired at 42 because he figured he had made enough money to last). He and his golf friends have taken to flying to SE Asia or Australia for a week or so to play. Not sure why Trump wanted to meet Xi at a golf resort? Is it meant to be a subtle insult?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/23/china-driving-against-golf-closure-100-courses/

The Communist Party of China does not like golf since it is seen as decadent and tied to all sorts of bad stuff like taking of land illegally, corruption in general. Members of the CPC are not allowed to play, it is the sport of the nouveau very rich. My Chinese brother-in-law loves golf but doing it in China is incredibly expensive (he is not very rich, but retired at 42 because he figured he had made enough money to last). He and his golf friends have taken to flying to SE Asia or Australia for a week or so to play. Not sure why Trump wanted to meet Xi at a golf resort? Is it meant to be a subtle insult?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/23/china-driving-against-golf-closure-100-courses/

ROTFLMAO!! Trump couldn't do "subtle", if he had a Doctoral Degree in it!!

He just wanted to play Golf

Do you think he's smart enough to know about the Chinese attitude to golf?

Not at Augusta, even if it was not Masters weekend. He is just the kind of loudmouth douchbag that place frowns upon.

He just wanted to play Golf

He doesn't look like he plays very well after practicing so much but, golf should be his day job.

From what I have read he is actually pretty good, like a 3 handicap. I wish it was his day job

An internet expert claims there is no chapel at Mar A Lago. Where does the Muslim hating head of the Conservative Christian party pray to his god? Does he delegate that chore to Pence?

An internet expert claims there is no chapel at Mar A Lago. Where does the Muslim hating head of the Conservative Christian party grovel to his god? Does he delegate that chore to Pence?

Interesting question since he groveled to the christian right for their vote and has been to church very few times since president. I would say the love affair is over between the two.

17 rounds of golf in 12 weeks... Well, he's excelling in one aspect.... $3 million a pop every time he takes AF1 to Fart Louderdale.

http://postonpolitics.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2017/04/16/from-palm-beach-special-easter-morning-tweets-from-president-donald-trump/

Yup, he went back down to Mara Lago at taxpayer expense of another $3,000,000 to observe the holiest of holidays in his Christian faith.

At this rate, he will out golf Obama's eight years of golfing in 6 months. Tired of winning yet?

Joni Ernst seems to be the first GOP Senator to speak out in a negative fashion about President Trump's frequent golf outings.

She intimates other members of the conservative caucus feel the same way.

Might this be more "fake news"?

I'm betting Virginia this weekend.

Good GOD! 2 weekends in a row without going to Mar-a-gogo?

Maybe it's getting to warm here for that fat fuck.

I heard on the news that they are closing for the summer soon, since most members go north to summer homes. The Hamptons and places like that.

I heard on the news that they are closing for the summer soon, since most members go north to summer homes. The Hamptons and places like that.

NJ, he has a golf course there but, am not sure what the living arrangements are.

Melania may have to air out the spare bedroom at Trump Towers.....

Have any other Presidents held rallies while they were in office?

Seems a tad unusual.

It's Trump's constant need for approval. If someone isn't telling him he's the best, he feels left out. He needs to be the center of attention at all times. Paying attention to Lil' Kim? "LOOK AT ME! I'M GONNA BLOW HIS ASS UP!" Pay attention to what Trump just said.... "I didn't mean that the way it sounded, I was joking, you all know that, but look! I have a penis!....Isn't it great!?"

It's Trump's constant need for approval. If someone isn't telling him he's the best, he feels left out. He needs to be the center of attention at all times. Paying attention to Lil' Kim? "LOOK AT ME! I'M GONNA BLOW HIS ASS UP!" Pay attention to what Trump just said.... "I didn't mean that the way it sounded, I was joking, you all know that, but look! I have a penis!....Isn't it great!?"

Well, it worked pretty well on Kim Kardashian as a trial subject. They are going to need a lot more spray foam for Kim Jong Un's ass.

0424-kim-kardashian-mexico-fame-launch-3

Maybe he'll release his health care plan that will provide universal coverage at an affordable rate. He said he had one.

Will that be released before or after the 30 day plan (aren't we at 100 days?) to defeat ISIS?

Maybe he'll release his health care plan that will provide universal coverage at an affordable rate. He said he had one.

Will that be released before or after the 30 day plan (aren't we at 100 days?) to defeat ISIS?

Probably have to wait until Pence finds the 5 million illegals that gave Hillary the fake popular vote.

Probably have to wait until Pence finds the 5 million illegals that gave Hillary the fake popular vote.

Oh, good point. While he's at it, maybe he could verify the claim that "thousands of Masscusetts voters" were bussed to NH to steal that state from President Trump and Senator Ayotte.

It is getting kind of warm, especially for lard asses like him. I wonder if Golf cart 1 has armor plating and AC........

I don't know where he's playing this weekend, but based on his performance and trajectory, it wouldn't break my heart if his playing partner was Eisenhower.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/05/trump-bedminster-travel/525693/

So the Tangerine Man now thinks golfing in NJ is saving the country money.  He's so frugal.  How about he just stay and work at the WhiteHouse.  Man vacations like he's retired.

Trump rationalized his trip to Bedminster in a way similar to how he’s defended other weekend trips to his own properties: by pointing to the even more extravagant costs he could be accruing if he’d stayed elsewhere. “I love New York,” he said, “but going back is very expensive for the country because they close up Fifth Avenue and they close up 56th Street.” On the other hand, he said, when he travels to New Jersey, “I have a place there that costs almost nothing because it’s hundreds of acres and security and they don’t have to close up streets.”

9 minutes ago, atefooterz said:

On this new board is they-are numbered posts anymore?

I don't see any, was wondering about that too.....?

3 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

Since when has he been concerned with saving money? Hey Trump Towers is only a few hours away and there is full time SS there as well as NYC cops, he could go there!

Melania may have changed the locks by now!!

Melania's busy rearranging the walk in sock closet with the SS detail...

It's good he owns the course, or they'd ban him. 

He's like an amalgam of the evil of Judge Smails and clueless oafishness of Al Czervik. 

So is it Nude Joisey again this weekend?Or somewhere in Vagina?

MaraGoGo.  After his physical, he jets to Floridah on the taxpayer dime for another weekend of golf.  Seems like he was just down there doesn't it?  He golfs more than a golf pro.

1 hour ago, Spatial Ed said:

MaraGoGo.  After his physical, he jets to Floridah on the taxpayer dime for another weekend of golf.  Seems like he was just down there doesn't it?  He golfs more than a golf pro.

He has to cleanse his mind of all those Shit holes he was just insulted by.... 18 holes of mar-a-gogo with a hooker or two ought to do the trick....... So to speak.....

On 4/8/2017 at 3:48 PM, DtM said:

and he used to criticise Obama for playing golf

Snap !!!!

More notably, people HERE ON THIS FORUM criticized Obama for playing golf. 

On 5/7/2017 at 7:30 AM, Mickey Rat said:

I wonder if he ever uses the same golf courses as Obama...

Does he also use a tax funded instructor? 

Trump's shithole comments has derailed bipartisan work on immigration and now the government shutdown is imminent.  Yet he needs to golf.  Go figure.

6 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Trump's shithole comments has derailed bipartisan work on immigration and now the government shutdown is imminent.  Yet he needs to golf.  Go figure.

Trump golfing when he has important work to do "makes the Liberal heads explode."   So it's all good. 

6 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

He has to cleanse his mind of all those Shit holes he was just insulted by.... 18 holes of mar-a-gogo with a hooker or two ought to do the trick....... So to speak.....

Does he have to pay the $130,000 out of pocket, or do the tax payers have to pick that up?

17 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Does he have to pay the $130,000 out of pocket, or do the tax payers have to pick that up?

Drop in the bucket.  Feel the trickle.

I'm guessing his handlers won't let him go to Mar-A-Gogo.... So probably the place in Virginia.... The one with the best hookers and blow north of Fart Louderdale.

5 minutes ago, hermetic said:

more importantly - where is spatial ed?

Why?.... Was he supposed to provide the hookers and blow?

I stand corrected..... He is going to Mar-A-fioso......

Astounding.......