Rum Runner

More Teachers Behaving Badly

you'd think she wouldn't have any trouble picking up guys her own age? But we all know math, and 17 goes into 38, a lot more times than 38 goes into 17!! And 2 times 17 into 38 is double the fun! ;):ph34r:

High school students get what they were looking for and then they Rat her out. I guess they missed a lesson

High school students get what they were looking for and then they Rat her out. I guess they missed a lesson

That kid is dumber than a rock. He had the best deal in town and screwed it up my telling his friends.

Like there was any chance of that not happening?

Found not guilty. http://nypost.com/2017/04/26/teacher-accused-of-having-threesome-with-student-found-not-guilty/

If she needs consolation, i'm sure some here would pitch in.

i think it was because they couldn't prove where it took place and who had jurisdiction.

Agreed. The proper language should have been, "not proved guilty". Whether guilty or not in fact, she's going to have to wear that stain for a while; One might hope it was worth the risks, though my impression is that guys that age generally aren't as talented as an older chick of any kind of skill and looks should be able to find in the more legitimate market. Having absolutely no experience in that sort of quest (nttawwt), I may be assuming too little of the junior stud involved, or, too much of the adult he was nailing.

I thick reallitey tv is misseng an opportuntey hearre. Followeng theire rehabitation, communitey service, and searche niew careeres cnae be educationalle.

I'm in Snaggy!! Where do I send the check, to invest in your new "Reality Show"?? Can we go 50-50 on this investment? I will be happy to be a "hands-on" partner with you, in this exciting new investment opportunity!!!

Yupp, goode to go on thet! Workeng name = 'teacheres' morassee', OK withe you?

What's wrong with "Teachers Gone Wild"? Morass implies implacable mud.

Wait! "Teachers in Mud", it could be a series on Netflix. No implacability.

Yupp, goode to go on thet! Workeng name = 'teacheres' morassee', OK withe you?

What's wrong with "Teachers Gone Wild"? Morass implies implacable mud.

Wait! "Teachers in Mud", it could be a series on Netflix. No implacability.

Ime am easey :)

Yupp, goode to go on thet! Workeng name = 'teacheres' morasse', OK withe you?

Teachers with morasse might also mean they've all gone Kardashian, ... we've enough of that more already! capiche?

Call it 'The Mary Kay Laterno Show'! I'm sure she could use the job as host, and she was a pioneer in all this, although she did get pregnant....

This thread is worthless without pics of the accused TX teacher! How am I expected to offer a reasonable and rational opinion on the matter if I cannot judge her hotness?

This thread is worthless without pics of the accused TX teacher! How am I expected to offer a reasonable and rational opinion on the matter if I cannot judge her hotness?

teacher.png?w=630&h=420&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=8

Screen-Shot-2017-04-26-at-5.01.47-PM.png

2 hours ago, ancientseawolf said:

Think the new French first lady belongs here?

Interesting factoid is that the age difference is the same 24 years as Drumpf and Melanoma!!

28 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Interesting factoid is that the age difference is the same 24 years as Drumpf and Melanoma!!

Yes.... But Brigitte is much more appealing than either The Donald, or Melanoma.

On 4 May 2017 at 7:11 PM, Derek Grebe said:

The manic of Facebook. She goes from looking like a crack whore to just a plain old garden variety whore.

On 5/4/2017 at 1:11 PM, Derek Grebe said:

Ok, I'm starting to seriously question the judgement of the 17 year old who was banging her.....  oh wait..... never mind.  

5 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Like my pappy used to say, "It's all pink on the inside."

Your Dad never saw a "blue waffle".

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Your Dad never saw a "blue waffle".

happy teacher appreciation day

42 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Thank you.  Right back at ya!

grassy ass

7 hours ago, bmiller said:

Teacher in the Denver area took her own life after story came out she had a relationship with a middle school kid.

untitled_1494453935775_9433674_ver1.0.pn

http://www.9news.com/news/crime/teachers-suicide-linked-to-investigation-into-relationship-with-student/438530240

Redhead.  Nuff said.....

10 hours ago, bmiller said:

Teacher in the Denver area took her own life after story came out she had a relationship with a middle school kid.

untitled_1494453935775_9433674_ver1.0.pn

http://www.9news.com/news/crime/teachers-suicide-linked-to-investigation-into-relationship-with-student/438530240

That kid had some heavy shit just dumped on him.

Before anyone takes me to task, I am in no way blaming him.

My point is - imagine being a kid in HS who had an affair with a teacher and she committed suicide over being caught.

That's a lot to carry.

11 hours ago, bmiller said:

Tuntitled_1494453935775_9433674_ver1.0.pn

"Language Arts"?  I guess she must have had some oral skillz.....

And yes BD, I know I'm going to hell.....

47 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

That kid had some heavy shit just dumped on him.

Before anyone takes me to task, I am in no way blaming him.

My point is - imagine being a kid in HS MIDDLE SCHOOL who had an affair with a teacher and she committed suicide over being caught.

That's a lot to carry.

FIFY.  Not that I condone teachers banging HS students, But I cannot imagine the concept of trying to take a Middle schooler to bed.  And older HS kid might be 17-18.  But MS is typically like 12 or 13 years old for most kids.  Holy shit snacks!  That's fucked up even more than just a teacher behaving badly.  

6 minutes ago, Drone Bone said:

FIFY.  Not that I condone teachers banging HS students, But I cannot imagine the concept of trying to take a Middle schooler to bed.  And older HS kid might be 17-18.  But MS is typically like 12 or 13 years old for most kids.  Holy shit snacks!  That's fucked up even more than just a teacher behaving badly.  

From the article linked -

"According to the sheriff’s statement, the school resource officer was told that the suspected relationship began when the student attended Drake Middle School. The student is now at a high school in Arvada."

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

"According to the sheriff’s statement, the school resource officer was told that the suspected relationship began when the student attended Drake Middle School. The student is now at a high school in Arvada."

A pedophile commits suicide.  One down, so many more to go.  

If this was a male pedophile instead of a cute ginger, everybody would say "good riddance shitbag."

1 minute ago, Clove Hitch said:

A pedophile commits suicide.  One down, so many more to go.  

If this was a male pedophile instead of a cute ginger, everybody would say "good riddance shitbag."

You won't find much in the way of a sympathetic word from me about the teacher.

My point is that boy has a load of shit he just inherited.  I feel for him.

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You won't find much in the way of a sympathetic word from me about the teacher.

My point is that boy has a load of shit he just inherited.  I feel for him.

I know how popular it is these days to say that adolescent boys in this situation suffer the same psychological harm as girls but I don't believe it. I can still remember what it was like to be a hormone addled teenager and if I had been "raped" by one of those teachers I would have thought I'd died & gone to heaven. The only problem for me would have been not getting enough more.

Not little kids obviously but 14 and up? I don't see it.

56 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I know how popular it is these days to say that adolescent boys in this situation suffer the same psychological harm as girls but I don't believe it. I can still remember what it was like to be a hormone addled teenager and if I had been "raped" by one of those teachers I would have thought I'd died & gone to heaven. The only problem for me would have been not getting enough more.

Not little kids obviously but 14 and up? I don't see it.

Then, move forward a few years and imagine she kills herself over the incident.

Still feel like you've "died & gone to heaven"?

I'll bet she was a cunning linguist.

And I agree with JonB.  Teenage boys may be more fragile snowflakes now than we were 40 years ago, but I doubt it. Ever see the movie "The Summer of '42"?

It's the parents that are more "sensitive" now than ours were. Hell every girlfriend I had from 6th grade on my mother assumed I was fucking, and would leave me condoms in my freakin' lunch bag just so I could be responsible. Most of those condoms got blown up and lofted through the cafeteria.

28 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Well, in all fairness, BD, the act itself is not the damaging component. The suicide is outside of the student's control or participation, though it is very unfortunate for the kid.

45 minutes ago, oldgoatroper said:

Well, in all fairness, BD, the act itself is not the damaging component. The suicide is outside of the student's control or participation, though it is very unfortunate for the kid.

Never said the kid is in any way responsible.  Just that he had some heavy shit dumped on him.

4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I wasn't talking about that part - separate issue.

On 5/11/2017 at 6:31 PM, Bus Driver said:

That was my entire point.  The relationship began in middle school.  Triple CREE PEE!  

9 hours ago, Tom P said:

This time heroin and meth in a second grade classroom in the 405. Was sex just around the corner, or just an overdose?!?

http://nypost.com/2017/05/17/teacher-busted-for-bringing-heroin-meth-and-syringes-to-class-faces-new-charge/

OD is typically the day after graduating rehab/getting out of prison. 

On 5/11/2017 at 11:54 AM, Mrleft8 said:

I'll bet she was a cunning linguist.

And I agree with JonB.  Teenage boys may be more fragile snowflakes now than we were 40 years ago, but I doubt it. Ever see the movie "The Summer of '42"?

It's the parents that are more "sensitive" now than ours were. Hell every girlfriend I had from 6th grade on my mother assumed I was fucking, and would leave me condoms in my freakin' lunch bag just so I could be responsible. Most of those condoms got blown up and lofted through the cafeteria.

I worked with some of the most macho guys you can imagine, and it was amazing how many of these older guys had had their first sexual experience with older women (like teachers), and to a man they would freely admit that that fucked them up for life.  These were guys in their 60's and 70's back in the 1980's, so it goes a long way back...

How civilization ever emerged is a puzzlement...

3 hours ago, Amati said:

I worked with some of the most macho guys you can imagine, and it was amazing how many of these older guys had had their first sexual experience with older women (like teachers), and to a man they would freely admit that that fucked them up for life.  These were guys in their 60's and 70's back in the 1980's, so it goes a long way back...

How civilization ever emerged is a puzzlement...

I could understand maybe being a little fucked up if you were banging your teacher at 16.  But I'm curious what fucked them up later in life if it was just an "older woman"?  Like how older are we talking?  A hot chick in her mid 20s would be a considerably older woman to a teenager.  Are we talking about women in their late 30s/40s nailing teens?  If so...... eeeewww!

I dated a 30 year old when I was 18. I'd known her since I was fourteen and it lasted over a year, most of which was great. She wasn't any more damaged than the more age-appropriate women I was with in college. I consider myself reasonably un-fucked up and have been married for 26 years to the same fantastic woman.

11 hours ago, IStream said:

I dated a 30 year old when I was 18. I'd known her since I was fourteen and it lasted over a year, most of which was great. She wasn't any more damaged than the more age-appropriate women I was with in college. I consider myself reasonably un-fucked up and have been married for 26 years to the same fantastic woman.

we our of the saime clubbe

On 5/21/2017 at 7:57 AM, IStream said:

If only we spoke the same language! ;)

You probably do speak the same language, it probably sounds the same, unless one of you has a strong accent.

He just writes it creatively... Kreeateivily.

criminal sexual penetration

??? Did she use a strap on or something?

As a certified teacher you would presume these are not dumb women.  But Holy Mother of God...trusting your career/life to a knucklehead testosterone filled kid to not spill the beans/get caught is just ludicrous.  What dumb-asses.   Especially since most of women can get laid anywhere anytime.  Gotta be a power trip.  And a lame one at that.

That being said from 18 years old on I regularly "dated" women 2-15 years older than I.  All good.  

4 hours ago, billy backstay said:

From the article:

" New Mexico State Police arrested a high school teacher Thursday for allegedly having sex with a student four times. "

This brilliant example of journalism leaves my somewhat literal mind with the impression that having sex with a student three times might be overlooked... but the fourth time... BAM, you're in cuffs...

1 hour ago, oldgoatroper said:

From the article:

" New Mexico State Police arrested a high school teacher Thursday for allegedly having sex with a student four times. "

This brilliant example of journalism leaves my somewhat literal mind with the impression that having sex with a student three times might be overlooked... but the fourth time... BAM, you're in cuffs...

Don't forget the defined the time frame -

"During the investigation, police found sexual text messages and photographs that were sent between him and Sanchez. The boy also admitted to having sex with Sanchez four times within the last month."

What about before then?

On 5/21/2017 at 9:57 AM, IStream said:

If only we spoke the same language! ;)

I put on my resume that I am fluent in Snagglese

On 08/05/2017 at 11:26 PM, LB 15 said:

The manic of Facebook. She goes from looking like a crack whore to just a plain old garden variety whore.

Can't imagine what your before and after pictures look like?? :P

20 minutes ago, mad said:

Can't imagine what your before and after pictures look like?? :P

I have aged gracefully. I am like a classic timber boat. A few scars but the wood is as hard as ever.

3 hours ago, oldgoatroper said:

From the article:

How "damaged" could the schoolboy be to come back 3 more times after the first?

2 hours ago, billy backstay said:

How "damaged" could the schoolboy be to come back 3 more times after the first?

Nobodey evere saide 4 wase theire 'alfa-omaga', it wase juste theire prevouse 30 daye reccard.

4 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Nobodey evere saide 4 wase theire 'alfa-omaga', it wase juste theire prevouse 30 daye reccard.

Pretty feeble attempt. I could have had sex four times in an afternoon in those days.

10 hours ago, sail69 said:

That being said from 18 years old on I regularly "dated" women 2-15 years older than I.  All good.  

When I was in my 20's I tended to date within about a +4 year age band.  But there was this one time when I far exceeded that.  By about 20 yrs.  I think I was 22 and she was 42.  Extremely hot mother of my 'best friend" somewhat fresh off a divorce seduced me one night and we ended up "dating" for a couple of months.  Needless to say it was a bit awkward when I would spend the night and end up running into her son in the kitchen the next morning over coffee.  

So I guess you could say she was a MIF.  ;)

12 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I have aged gracefully. I am like a classic timber boat. A few scars but the wood is as hard as ever.

That's a mental image I really didn't need:wacko:

7 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Pretty feeble attempt. I could have had sex four times in an afternoon in those days.

4 times in an afternoon, Back then we called that having sex once. We didn't know better. 

17 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Don't forget the defined the time frame -

"During the investigation, police found sexual text messages and photographs that were sent between him and Sanchez. The boy also admitted to having sex with Sanchez four times within the last month."

What about before then?

four times?  within the last month ?!?! 

Naturally, these details are critical to the story. Because, somehow, things would be different if the contacts were over a more extended period......................

9 hours ago, Sportboat Jeff said:

When I was in my 20's I tended to date within about a +4 year age band.  But there was this one time when I far exceeded that.  By about 20 yrs.  I think I was 22 and she was 42.  Extremely hot mother of my 'best friend" somewhat fresh off a divorce seduced me one night and we ended up "dating" for a couple of months.  Needless to say it was a bit awkward when I would spend the night and end up running into her son in the kitchen the next morning over coffee.  

So I guess you could say she was a MIF.  ;)

Or that you were miffed about it.

6 hours ago, oldgoatroper said:

four times?  within the last month ?!?! 

Naturally, these details are critical to the story. Because, somehow, things would be different if the contacts were over a more extended period......................

Exactly.

Real Pulitzer material, there.

On 5/25/2017 at 2:35 PM, oldgoatroper said:

From the article:

Maybe that was the problem..... Cuffs, blindfold, feather, warm oil......