Rum Runner

More Teachers Behaving Badly

44 minutes ago, Tom P said:

Well, I have to agree with you for the most part, but I'm not sure about a young woman who would fool around with a special-ed kid -- LOL!

maybe they define special ed different, maybe that's what they call the super smart kids?  ;>)

2 hours ago, chester said:

maybe they define special ed different, maybe that's what they call the super smart kids?  ;>)

That's what they told me when I was sent to those classes.....

Nah.... They still made me ride the regular bus with all the regular kids.... But I got to sit up front, right behind the driver, and wear a helmet!!!:D

If my highschool teacher behaved badly I wouldn't be in this psychological mess I am in today.

Words of wisdom: If it bleeds it needs. Adolescents reach physical maturtiy at age 13, the "unlucky number". However their mental maturity is a crapshoot, the vast majority of adult human beings are mentally stunted children.

I do however believe that sleeping with eight year olds is crossing the lines, I say NO to pedophile preists.

I'd get a sex change and go to prison just to be trapped in a room with one of these perverts.

By one of these women, I mean litterally, 1 of these women. The first girl looks like a disgusting crackhead, I'm more a fan of bikini babe strapon girl.

On 06/23/2017 at 2:35 PM, Bus Driver said:

A blowjob is considered sodomy.

Penetration is not necessary. 

If you must, then - she being on the receiving end is sodomy on her part?  Far be it for me to dispute that (and i'm too tired to do homework right now),

I'm sure sleep depravation is respondible for this, though, that means that when Bubba "convinces" his weaker cellmate with no fighting skills to suck his (Bubba's) schlong, the guy who got caught writing bad checks (and is now sucking dick in prison) is sodomizing the very dangerous crack dealer who shot someone.   i find that difficult to swa.....  oh, never mind. I'll get thd first round if ever back at the Inner Harbor.

i must have been a very unlucky kid back then 'cause none of my teachers have ever looked as good as the ones on this thread nor behaved in any similar way. damned!

It would appear, with maybe two exceptions (both being French instructors, go figure), our township's female teachers were hired with attributes to thwart any possible risk of attraction by those afflicted by puberty or its lingering effect into the late teens.

I had some hot teachers but none of them ever molested me. :angry:

On 6/23/2017 at 3:43 PM, chester said:

ha!  actually I did and still posted it as new.  pics are always good.  it seems like the vast majority of these perverts are really hot.

The ugly ones don't make it in the paper. Because the boys don't brag about fucking the ugly ones.

On 6/24/2017 at 6:17 PM, theJoker said:

If my highschool teacher behaved badly I wouldn't be in this psychological mess I am in today.

Words of wisdom: If it bleeds it needs. Adolescents reach physical maturtiy at age 13, the "unlucky number". However their mental maturity is a crapshoot, the vast majority of adult human beings are mentally stunted children.

I do however believe that sleeping with eight year olds is crossing the lines, I say NO to pedophile preists.

seriously?  

Dayim. Who could pass up Kaley Cuoco's stunt double?  Maybe, as a math teacher, she was just trying to explain to the guy how many times 17 can go into 24....,   It doesn't seem so radically far apart, though, there is that whole "person in a position of authority" thing (and it's no small thing).  

Screen-Shot-2017-06-26-at-9.29.36-PM-102

Loryn-Barclay8.jpeg

LBarclay.jpg 

...........and...................

Teaching assistant who ‘romped with 15-year-old in a park’ arrested

Concerned bosses at Northern Rivers near New York became concerned when reports of Alexandra Culhane entering an inappropriate relationship with a student came to light, and she was suspended from teaching.

Alexandraculhane-977294.jpg

After investigating Culhane, 24, for several months, police arrested her on suspicion of third-degree rape and third-degree criminal sexual act.

The charges relating to an incident in April last year, where she is accused of engaging in “oral and sexual intercourse” in Schenectady Central Park.

Days before Culhane’s arrest, another teacher at the school, Ryan Johnson was apprehended on suspicion of physically assaulting a student.

Her case comes as the US has been hit by a huge number of teachers sleeping with their pupils over the last year.

--------

1 hour ago, atoyot said:

there is that whole "person in a position of authority" thing (and it's no small thing).  

Screen-Shot-2017-06-26-at-9.29.36-PM-102

Loryn-Barclay8.jpeg

LBarclay.jpg 

I would have obeyed her.

9 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I would have obeyed her.

Absolutely.  "Now, show me how you multiply, and i want to see your work...."

He got to shag his reasonably hot teacher. If ever there was a victimless crime it is this.

Hell of a lot better than the watch I got for my 16th birthday.

On 6/29/2017 at 6:50 AM, atoyot said:

At this point, I'd be happy enough with a 69 on the final exam.

It must have been an oral exam.

i usually don't post in these topics.., but this one was too good...

Physics teacher banned after drunken sex with pupil in plane toilet

physics teacher who had sex with a pupil in the lavatory of a plane was caught after a second pupil tried to blackmail her, a tribunal heard.

Eleanor Wilson, 28, was described as intoxicated when she flew back from Geneva and starting flirting with the boy at the back of the plane while caring for another poorly pupil, a panel heard.

The boy - who had drunk five mini bottles of wine - joined her in the lavatory for sex and oral intercourse without protection, it was heard.

The academy teacher, from South Gloucestershire, continued their relationship, texting and meeting up for drinks, despite rumours circulating at school.

But the relationship came to light seven months later when another pupil emailed Wilson saying he would reveal the tryst unless she had sex with him, it was said.

it continues..., with a picture of the banned physics teacher - she's hotter than any of my physics teachers...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/26/female-physics-teacher-28-banned-drunken-sex-pupil-plane-toilet/

1 hour ago, us7070 said:

i usually don't post in these topics.., but this one was too good...

Physics teacher banned after drunken sex with pupil in plane toilet

it continues..., with a picture of the banned physics teacher - she's hotter than any of my physics teachers...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/26/female-physics-teacher-28-banned-drunken-sex-pupil-plane-toilet/

Wow she definitely charges some particles.

2 hours ago, us7070 said:

As far as physics (or geology or earth science) are concerned, she gets 9.999 out of 10 for being female...    28 and somewhat athletic-looking?  

As a teenage guy, drunk?  Sure, I'd try some Newtonian principles with her...

NewtonCradle_a.gif.1b5e2a445141c7bb1c48d4b5593e5e17.gif

...and some pumping, expanding, etc....

piston4.gif.16fbf1f271113b1307552c97606c86b4.gif

.....and some heat-induced hydraulics.

Gyser.gif.3031a160b145983cc1fab3143ce2f6b5.gif

I suspect that she was conducting a physics lab experiment to better explain this equation:

ΔU=q+w

Is it just this thread or are females doing more of this than males these days?

That last one is pretty fucked up.  The father turned them in - the same father that sent this kid to live with her so she could 'mentor' him.  How messed up do you have to be to send your kid to go live with one of his teachers rather than raising him yourself?

On 8/14/2017 at 4:07 PM, Grrr... said:

That last one is pretty fucked up.  The father turned them in - the same father that sent this kid to live with her so she could 'mentor' him.  How messed up do you have to be to send your kid to go live with one of his teachers rather than raising him yourself?

I thought the article said the Mother approved the move. I assumed it was a divorce situation and Mom had full custody. 

On 8/16/2017 at 5:26 AM, chinabald said:

I thought the article said the Mother approved the move. I assumed it was a divorce situation and Mom had full custody. 

Correct.  Still so fucked up.  Ohio seems to be trying to be the new Floriduh.

13 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Correct.  Still so fucked up.  Ohio seems to be trying to be the new Floriduh.

That explains Urban ************ 

why won't the system allow me to post the last name of the OSU head coach. Is it a beetlejuice thing? You say ************ 3 times and bullgator is summoned? 

6 minutes ago, chinabald said:

That explains Urban ************ 

why won't the system allow me to post the last name of the OSU head coach. Is it a beetlejuice thing? You say ************ 3 times and bullgator is summoned? 

I dunno.... What's his name, Urban Meyer?

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

I dunno.... What's his name, Urban Meyer?

Yes Meyer. 

Edit. That's weird. It wouldn't let me do that earlier. Just a bunch of asterisks 

10 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

She was his biology teacher - it was simple tutoring.

I cane hearre the lessone planne.... "no, hardere, I meane, uhh, ohh, fastere. uhh...  yes."                          :)

Wow. 16 with 25, or 30, I can see more or less.  A teacher absolutely and unequivocably his mom's age? 

Any port in a storm with an open slip....

1 hour ago, Rum Runner said:

Kid gets $750,000 to have sex with his teacher.  How do I get in on that action?

You realize what that makes you? :D

30 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

For that type of money I would consider it.

At that age I'd have done it for free and thought I was in heaven.

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

You realize what that makes you? :D

Yeah, rich!

The question of "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?" was answered today..... When I was in high school most of these teachers hadn't been born yet, or were still in diapers.....

Exactly what I thought when I saw the pic. :D

Along with pretty well everyone else I imagine.

6 hours ago, IStream said:

Softball coach? What's wrong with this picture?

Switch hitter.

3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
21 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I don't think you're allowed to vote twice.

Maybe he's from Chicago?

Vote early, vote often.

4 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Vote Daly             :)

Isn't that spelled "Daylei" in Snaggese?

All these teachers are hotties - WTF? they should have zero problem getting laid legally.

I'll do it if they are having a problem.

35 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

All these teachers are hotties - WTF? they should have zero problem getting laid legally.

I'll do it if they are having a problem.

low self-esteem?

14 hours ago, Marcjsmith said:

She looks completely fucking phycho.  She would go off like a Hezbollah car bomb.

Agreed - crazy eyes but I suspect that is a mug shot.

They are seldom flattering.

8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Agreed - crazy eyes but I suspect that is a mug shot.

They are seldom flattering.

Yeah - she looks more scared than crazy.   Just gotta wonder what's in the heads of these women?  Most of 'em haven't been hideous looking monsters who can't get the attention they crave some other way.  Makes me wonder if it's some kinda desire for absolute authority or somethin'.