Rum Runner

More Teachers Behaving Badly

8 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Siure dose looke licke a tatsey snooke.........                     :)

Is that what the kids are calling it now.....?

23 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Is that what the kids are calling it now.....?

Snooke is the new word for nooky??

3 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Snooke is the new word for nooky??

Follow your nose! It always knows!

I wonder if anyone's ever thought of having a convention..... Or reality show for these teachers.....

Like a "Real teachers of shame meet the kids they didn't fuck" and have some lucky 17 y/o get the prize......

I propossed a niew reallititey showe, we go throuhe re-hab withem, groupe therapey, occupationalle therpey, repackiageng, and getteng them niew carreeres.

2 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

I propossed a niew reallititey showe, we go throuhe re-hab withem, groupe therapey, occupationalle therpey, repackiageng, and getteng them niew carreeres.

That's going to be a tough gig wearing full-body nitrile suits, but you go girl!

not exactly teachers  but close

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/park-ridge/news/ct-met-des-plaines-day-care-melatonin-20180305-story.html

Three employees of a Des Plaines day care center were charged with endangering the life or health of a child after allegedly giving 2-year-olds melatonin gummies to calm them before nap time, police said.

23 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

Here is Darscizzle from Florida and her Snookie. I bet that lure in her navel works a charm!

she seems nice

35 minutes ago, some dude said:

she seems nice

The arms are a little........ Off putting.....

Looks like she thinks the fish is an AR15......

18 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

She lookes licke a Proude Marey to me!  Off putteng?  I diggem!!!                      :)

The crap in her navel does nothing for her appeal.

11 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

The crap in her navel does nothing for her appeal.

She didn't put it there for you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

I think the word you were looking for was ... intimidating? Maybe you should "pump up" a little. And you need to take a deep breath there cream puff, you're seeing evil black rifles everywhere.

3 hours ago, bmiller said:

She didn't put it there for you.

Looks like she hooked herself with a spinning lure.

28 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Looks like she hooked herself with a spinning lure.

Looks like a Mepps #3 with a trawler.....

5 hours ago, chum said:

You guys need your readers.

Look sonny - once you've had as much and as many as we have then and only then can you start with the old fart comments.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:00 PM, Mrleft8 said:

10 hours ago, chum said:

I think the word you were looking for was ... intimidating? Maybe you should "pump up" a little. And you need to take a deep breath there cream puff, you're seeing evil black rifles everywhere.

From her Stance, I see no reason she couldn't handle an AR ,, 

, but arm definition says she would prefer a full caliber (ahem) rifal.

B)

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Look sonny - once you've had as much and as many as we have then and only then can you start with the old fart comments.

Well I'll be dipped in do-do. For some reason I thought you guys were gay, didn't I read that? I know Lefty is. NTTAWWT, just surprising to see the commentary.

She looks like Jen Appel at 23. Fun for a few days, but never tell her your last name and throw your phone away.

1 hour ago, chum said:

Well I'll be dipped in do-do. For some reason I thought you guys were gay, didn't I read that? I know Lefty is. NTTAWWT, just surprising to see the commentary.

You assume I was referring to women.

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

She looks like Jen Appel at 23. Fun for a few days, but never tell her your last name and throw your phone away.

Having seen pictures of Jens snapper, I prefer this chicks snookie.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Fun for a few days, but never tell her your last name and throw your phone away.

OK, I cane exceppte you sayeng shese possiblee a bunney boillere.  The firste parte of poeste id verrey nastey, why?

In all sincerity - WTF is up with some of these teachers?   NO teacher that I know, straight/gay/young/old/man/woman will ever willingly put themselves in a situation where the slightest HINT of compromise could be suggested.   Is there some kind of narcissistic personality disorder crisis going on?   I'm really not getting it. 

Though - my HS math teacher was 22 and just out of college her 1st year in the school - and she was HOT! 

16 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

In all sincerity - WTF is up with some of these teachers?   NO teacher that I know, straight/gay/young/old/man/woman will ever willingly put themselves in a situation where the slightest HINT of compromise could be suggested.   Is there some kind of narcissistic personality disorder crisis going on?   I'm really not getting it. 

Though - my HS math teacher was 22 and just out of college her 1st year in the school - and she was HOT! 

there weren't any hot teachers in my high school, back then they were career women, usually been around 30 years..   but I did have a french teacher in college where I would go to class just to watch her write on the board..

The girls gym teacher in my HS was extremely hot - the guys would have thought they'd died & gone to heaven if she molested them.

Meanwhile, here in Melbourne Aus, one of the leading private Boys schools (nearly $AUS30k per annum in fees) just sacked their Deputy Principal for cutting a boys hair so it would comply with school hair length regulations for a school photo.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/trinity-grammar-to-review-controversial-sacking-of-deputy-principal-20180310-p4z3rv.html

The Dep Principal had been at the school for 34 years and was much loved by students and parents alike so the shit has hit the fan with calls for his immediate reinstatement and for the Principal and the President of the School Council to resign

They have moved on from burning hedges it would seem.

7 hours ago, floating dutchman said:

Banged a 13 year old girl,  then paid $225 in reparation.

I got nothing.

If that had been a male teacher and student, some serious jail time would have been handed out. 

If it was my daughter I would have demanded treble damages in kind.

I never had any fantasies about revisiting my school days.

I may have to rethink my position on that.

20 minutes ago, Marcjsmith said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5546497/Married-teacher-accused-performing-oral-sex-student-classroom.html

13 year old boy.....reported to need shoulder reconstruction after all the high fives from classmates

Brittany-Zamora1.jpg

According to Fox10, Zamora was known by parents as a wife and teacher of the year. They said she was the 'most sought-out' sixth-grade teacher.

I wonder why???

I can't understand from a psychological perspective what the motivation is. Most posted here are married and most are not to hard on the eyes. Seems they could get what they want elsewhere. Too recent a problem to have a profile?

Thoughts?

I wondered the same thing.

Someone suggested the increased stamina of an adolescent boy but guys the same age as those women still have that so.......

The majority look like they'd have to fend guys off so why screw up their lives by boffing kids?

Must be a control thing with women who, although not hard on the eyes, must be feeling some serious lack of control in their own lives.  

They can control me to their hearts content.

Hell, they can chain me down if they want. :D

2 hours ago, burndoc said:

I can't understand from a psychological perspective what the motivation is. Most posted here are married and most are not to hard on the eyes. Seems they could get what they want elsewhere. Too recent a problem to have a profile?

Thoughts?

Imagine being the focus of an adolescent classroom's sexual desires... some would find it fun to play with that, forget about the potential consequences.  It's prolly just 1/300 who get caught, if that.              Dr Couch, out.   :mellow:

1 hour ago, couchsurfer said:

Imagine being the focus of an adolescent classroom's sexual desires... some would find it fun to play with that, forget about the potential consequences.  It's prolly just 1/300 who get caught, if that.              Dr Couch, out.   :mellow:

Holy Crap...thats a lot of happy boys!

I was fantasizing about girls in my class..... Definitely NOT Mrs. Phillips, Mrs. Prudhoe (Yes, her real name), or Miss Arnold....... Although, in retrospect, Miss Arnold probably should have rated at least a wet dream.....

I finished high school in 84. I never heard of anyone banging a teacher or a professor for that matter

9 minutes ago, burndoc said:

I finished high school in 84. I never heard of anyone banging a teacher or a professor for that matter

I finished my bachelor's degree in 1983..... I know a lot of people who slept with professors, or other college staff.

I only know of one high school girl who was..... allegedly fucking a teacher.... And I'm 99.99% sure it was a fact.... And although I heard them in a tent together on a camping trip, and the sounds I heard were similar to the sounds I'd heard from other people fucking..... I never actually saw them..... So.....

And he was a hairy old beast, and she was a smokin' hottie, so I tried to put it out of my mind......

16 minutes ago, burndoc said:

I remembere girlle showing up at gradiatione with herre dauhtere ala the historey departmenttes chaire.  We niew she wase going be smartte.                           :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

I remembere girlle showing up at gradiatione with herre dauhtere ala the historey departmenttes chaire.  We niew she wase going be smartte.                           :)

Guess I grew up sheltered

• Like 1

Sheltered? In S. Jersey? You must have been tethered to the clothes line. Most of the S. Jersey girls I met in college were WAY more experienced than I.

3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Sheltered? In S. Jersey? You must have been tethered to the clothes line. Most of the S. Jersey girls I met in college were WAY more experienced than I.

Thay hade biggere dickes?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Thay hade biggere dickes?

Purr haps.

I won't say that I didn't avail my self of the Dean of Students wife when she offered, or the Nurse.... Or the assistant groundskeeper, or the philosophy professors daughter who may, or may not have been strictly legal.... Those were "heady times" shall we say, and things went on from there.

These were all perfectly consensual acts with no strings attached, and the knowledge that if one found one's self un encumbered, and the opportunity arose again, it was fair game!

The rule was keep your mouth shut, and your mind open, and your dorm room unlocked.

21 hours ago, mad said:

I wonder why???

looks like she could suck a golf ball outta garden hose

15 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Issente "throuh"  the messurre of successe?

yes Snaggs,

22 hours ago, burndoc said:

Thoughts?

Same reason some fairly good looking men who are married go after underaged girls. They are fucked up in the head somehow and their sexual growth was stunted at the preferred victim age. As for what they want, its under aged boys, its not just sex. If they just wanted sex, yes they could get it anywhere, even among each other.

I'm sure its a good sign that most of us can't understand the attraction. 

10 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Purr haps.

I won't say that I didn't avail my self of the Dean of Students wife when she offered, or the Nurse.... Or the assistant groundskeeper, or the philosophy professors daughter who may, or may not have been strictly legal.... Those were "heady times" shall we say, and things went on from there.

These were all perfectly consensual acts with no strings attached, and the knowledge that if one found one's self un encumbered, and the opportunity arose again, it was fair game!

The rule was keep your mouth shut, and your mind open, and your dorm room unlocked.

Lefty, those fantasies are nearly up to the standards of Hapless Jerkoff's :D

Was that Dean named "Wormer" by any chance?

15 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

live in South Jersey. Grew up in Scranton

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Lefty, those fantasies are nearly up to the standards of Hapless Jerkoff's :D

Was that Dean named "Wormer" by any chance?

Hayes.

40 minutes ago, burndoc said:

live in South Jersey. Grew up in Scranton

Ah! That explains That then! :huh:

3 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Ah! That explains That then! :huh:

And here i thought i lost my Anthracite accent 

26 minutes ago, burndoc said:

And here i thought i lost my Anthracite accent 

And I thought you were bituminous......

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sal Minella said:

Doesn't look too good, either.

Deborah-Lowe-court-case.jpg

Whatever you say.......................

On 4/10/2018 at 11:33 PM, Snaggletooth said:

If he missbehaives dose he gette a nite in the boxe?

Nope. 5 minutes, max.

9 minutes ago, Sal Minella said:

Looks like a parent decided enough is enough

Couda allso been ethe kiddes she wassent giveng herre extra credittes to.  Jellosey cane be strongue motivattore.