Rum Runner

More Teachers Behaving Badly

This was a timely posting by Hobot.

image.png.a696e469352783dea179a157a95ef7a7.png

21 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

OTA.png.80378f0d4e1b97ae8eedee3de9cdd727.png

Muste be springe weathere...........

well it is oklahoma, where the woman when they reach 25 , it's like asian women that hit 60, boom...

alleged victim?

Does that mean he didn't complain?

6 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

alleged victim?

Does that mean he didn't complain?

I think it means she did him on a "ledge"...... Like the edge of a kitchen counter, or dining room table....

• Like 1

I wonder if a sharp lawyer could make a case for it being tutoring?

This one is really bad. 

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb-county/cobb-county-hs-teacher-arrested-on-sexual-assault-charges/761387453

My son graduated from there in 2017 and Herron was a favorite teacher among students and parents. According to another article in the local paper, he raped a female student several times on campus this year and last. 

From another article: 

According to the victim, the relationship dates back to May 2016, when she said she met with Herron “several times over the summer under the pretense of meeting for a non-existent school club meeting,” according to the warrant.

The victim said Herron would text her when he was going to be at the school. She said he touched her inappropriately over the course of about four meetings over the summer break and into the fall semester.

The victim said Herron raped her multiple times between January and May 2017.

“Said accused told said victim to ‘be quiet’ when she began crying because it hurt,” the warrant reads. “Said accused insisted that he did not use protection because he was ‘fixed.’”

The victim said Herron compelled her to perform sex acts inside the school throughout 2017, continuing after she told him no.

I wonder if the gender roles were reversed, would I be thinking 'lucky kid?' 

As it is one of my neighbor's kids is dealing with the aftermath of rape and abuse. 

10 hours ago, MisterMoon said:

This one is really bad. 

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb-county/cobb-county-hs-teacher-arrested-on-sexual-assault-charges/761387453

My son graduated from there in 2017 and Herron was a favorite teacher among students and parents. According to another article in the local paper, he raped a female student several times on campus this year and last. 

From another article: 

As it is one of my neighbor's kids is dealing with the aftermath of rape and abuse. 

If you ever want to know why sexual abuse was able to remain under the radar for so long just listen to those people who say shit like " how do we know he wasn't provoked" or "I want to know what their history is".   Fuk, like I couldn't help myself, a 16 yr old seduced me. 

• Like 1

I didn’t mention this was one of my son’s favorite teachers. Herron even helped my son get a job filming baseball games a couple of summers ago. 

Our community feels sad, angry betrayed and violated right now. 

15 hours ago, MisterMoon said:

No we wouldn't be.  Simply because in none of the cases above has the boy said NO.  This girl did.

6 years?

Here you can KILL people and get less time.

On 6/4/2018 at 4:55 PM, Sal Minella said:

Pauley, who taught at the high school since 2006, allegedly carried out the illicit affair in November and December of 2017 and in May of this year. School officials notified their human resource department following Pauley’s arrest and the teacher is no longer employed at the school.

So what was going on in Jan thru April???  

On 6/12/2018 at 7:17 PM, Sal Minella said:

While Pregnant??  Eewwwww!  :o

16 minutes ago, Sal Minella said:

Holy shit!  How stupid do you have to be to bang this kid in his own room when mom is on the way home????

french-cops-swingers-club.jpg?quality=90

These things pop up on my Yahoo home page all the time, and I was always amused by the sheer volume of incidents.  Now I'm actually starting to wonder about the American school system as a breeding ground for sexual predators.

Can't make this shit up. I Googled the name of an A/C service company that services our Lake House, and from a nearby town was a report of a teacher (with the same, obscure last name)  having sex with a student. I won't embarrass the nice people at the service company but giving details, but I was shocked. No doubt a now Ex-Daughter-in-law. Really sad.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2017 at 9:35 AM, Overbored said:

High school students get what they were looking for and then they Rat her out. I guess they missed a lesson

On 5/2/2017 at 10:47 AM, Rum Runner said:

That kid is dumber than a rock. He had the best deal in town and screwed it up my telling his friends.

it might be the "me too" course requirment trickle down :-O

On 6/15/2018 at 2:25 PM, Shootist Jeff said:

Holy shit!  How stupid do you have to be to bang this kid in his own room when mom is on the way home????

french-cops-swingers-club.jpg?quality=90

that kid really wanted that beaver..

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 10:19 AM, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

that kid really wanted that beaver..

I assume you are talking about the teeth in this comment. Well done. 

Not that I'd know from firsthand experience but from what I've seen being really good looking can be a curse. People bend over backwards for your attention from a young age and it can be hard to develop a well-adjusted personality and set of skills. I can see how someone would get hooked on all the attention in their youth and then when the bloom starts to fade it takes a little more effort to get your fix.

NINTCHDBPICT000454962364.jpg?resize=640,

I hope the kid returned the photos.

1 hour ago, IStream said:

Not that I'd know from firsthand experience but from what I've seen being really good looking can be a curse. People bend over backwards for your attention from a young age and it can be hard to develop a well-adjusted personality and set of skills. I can see how someone would get hooked on all the attention in their youth and then when the bloom starts to fade it takes a little more effort to get your fix.

One thing I didn't find out until too late was how often super beautiful girls go dateless on Saturday night.

Guys all assume that she's taken / out of their league / guaranteed to shoot them down, so they don't even ask.

Had I known then what I know now.......

(Hey, that would make a great song lyric)

6 hours ago, warbird said:

Surprised this hasn't popped up yet...…. or did I miss it? Former Miss Kentucky and a Science teacher...….:o

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-law/2018/12/08/former-miss-kentucky-charged-with-sending-nude-photos-year-old-ex-student/?utm_term=.5dc96dbea5eb

See the source image

Itpopped up. Just notte heare

In a statement read to the court, the victim said he felt ashamed and embarrassed about what happened and felt like he had lost two years of his life.

"My dreams were shattered and stolen from me… and I can now see how I was purely being used," he said.

I call BS - I'd bet the situation came to light because he was bragging to his friends. That's what usually exposes these incidents. He was 17 FFS, not a little kid.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

In a statement read to the court, the victim said he felt ashamed and embarrassed about what happened and felt like he had lost two years of his life.

"My dreams were shattered and stolen from me… and I can now see how I was purely being used," he said.

I call BS - I'd bet the situation came to light because he was bragging to his friends. That's what usually exposes these incidents. He was 17 FFS, not a little kid.

Hmmm something we agree on 

On 12/9/2018 at 11:47 AM, IStream said:

Best case scenario endz up being a highskool wallflower

unpopularity early on allows one to see through the BS of Fake people

resulting in a more balanced person who is qualified to actually Lead their own Life

Often becoming Hawt while the girls who looked 18 @ 14 .....look 70 @ 30 :-O

So I had a case, as a prosecutor.  The boy had oral sex with a female.  He was the giver.  She was an adult, he was not.  His mother was outraged.  I gave the girl probation.  The boy said "no mother she did not exploit me, I am in love with her".  The bees will do as bees will do.

5d5f6130-ffc2-4736-a745-42da4a654c98-large16x9_AndreaJimenez_web.jpg?1544914184754

Doral police charged 47-year-old Andrea Jimenez with two counts of lewd and lascivious conduct on a child and using a computer for prohibited purposes. (Doral Police)

AA

DORAL, Fla. (CBS12) — Police in South Florida arrested a science teacher who they say "professed" her love for a 13-year-old boy.

Doral Police on Friday arrested and charged 47-year-old Andrea Jimenez with two counts of lewd and lascivious conduct on a child and using a computer for prohibited purposes.

Jimenez, a teacher at Doral International Academy of Math & Science, sent the boy text messages in which she expressed her love for him, and be with him in an intimate way," according to Doral Police. Police  said she also corresponded with the boy via Snapchat and Instagram 

Police said Jimenez started sending the texts in May. At one point during the end of the school year last spring, the boy said Jimenez lured him into her classroom and tried to kiss her. The boy was 12 at the time.

Authorities said Jimenez also bought him clothes, shoes, electronics, and books, according to the report.

The boy told police he never told his parents because he believed he was doing something wrong, the report said. His parents found the text messages and called the school principal who called police. According to the report, Jimenez sent a text to the boy's mother asking for forgiveness and that she was embarrassed.

Fla...... of course

On 12/15/2018 at 3:51 PM, garuda3 said:
5d5f6130-ffc2-4736-a745-42da4a654c98-large16x9_AndreaJimenez_web.jpg?1544914184754

Doral police charged 47-year-old Andrea Jimenez with two counts of lewd and lascivious conduct on a child and using a computer for prohibited purposes. (Doral Police)

AA

DORAL, Fla. (CBS12) — Police in South Florida arrested a science teacher who they say "professed" her love for a 13-year-old boy.

Doral Police on Friday arrested and charged 47-year-old Andrea Jimenez with two counts of lewd and lascivious conduct on a child and using a computer for prohibited purposes.

Jimenez, a teacher at Doral International Academy of Math & Science, sent the boy text messages in which she expressed her love for him, and be with him in an intimate way," according to Doral Police. Police  said she also corresponded with the boy via Snapchat and Instagram 

Police said Jimenez started sending the texts in May. At one point during the end of the school year last spring, the boy said Jimenez lured him into her classroom and tried to kiss her. The boy was 12 at the time.

Authorities said Jimenez also bought him clothes, shoes, electronics, and books, according to the report.

The boy told police he never told his parents because he believed he was doing something wrong, the report said. His parents found the text messages and called the school principal who called police. According to the report, Jimenez sent a text to the boy's mother asking for forgiveness and that she was embarrassed.

she got ABUSE looks ! 

https://nypost.com/2018/12/17/text-messages-reveal-how-teacher-allegedly-lured-teen-student-into-sex/

I guess shes in court now...  13 years old....

The purported victim told detectives that the messaging soon led to flirting between the pair, adding that he wasn’t sure exactly how the situation turned “really intense,” according to the station. Zamora, who is married, soon peppered the boy with messages like “OMG, I love you,” prompting him to respond in kind, transcripts of the exchanges show.

“Omg lol you’re so cute baby,” Zamora wrote in another message. “I wish you could’ve stayed after with me.”

“Me too,” the teen replied. “I wish I could just hang out with you whenever we wanted.”

The teen told police that he and Zamora had at least four sexual encounters between February and March, according to court records, including oral sex in Zamora’s classroom after a talent show, and another romp in her car. Zamora and the teen also traded naked photos, he told investigators.

Zamora would also call the teen in the middle of the night and met him on two occasions to perform sex acts on him in her car, he said.

More from Kentucky: 

Special-ed teacher arrested for throwing New Year's Eve party and letting kids drink alcohol and smoke pot

A special-education teacher was arrested for throwing a New Year’s Eve party for 40 people, including 14 underage guests who drank alcohol and smoked marijuana.

On Tuesday at 1 a.m., the Mount Washington police were called to the home of Lindsey E. Lewis, 36, a teacher at the Phoenix School of Discovery in Louisville, Ky., after a neighbor claimed that teens had destroyed her property while attending Lewis’s New Year’s Eve party, according to local news site WDRB

97261b76876e1595d35ddf8d78794fc9

A police report sent to WDRB said 14 children were at the party. A few of the teens tried to leave when the police entered, and others said they had consumed alcohol and smoked pot. WDRB also reported that the smell of marijuana was obvious in Lewis’s home, cans and bottles of alcohol were present, and Lewis appeared to be under the influence.

According to WDRB, police say Lewis “knowingly hosted a party in which she knew or assisted” with the children getting impaired. She was charged with 14 counts of engaging in an unlawful transaction with a minor.

-------------------------

No mention of tit-ilating conduct, though.  Never mind...   Except for the student/teacher relationship and the underage thing and the fucking with the neighbor's property and messing with the learning-disabled, of course, it sounds like it might have been a worthwhile evening.

55 minutes ago, atoyot said:

More from Kentucky: 

Special-ed teacher arrested for throwing New Year's Eve party and letting kids drink alcohol and smoke pot

A special-education teacher was arrested for throwing a New Year’s Eve party for 40 people, including 14 underage guests who drank alcohol and smoked marijuana.

On Tuesday at 1 a.m., the Mount Washington police were called to the home of Lindsey E. Lewis, 36, a teacher at the Phoenix School of Discovery in Louisville, Ky., after a neighbor claimed that teens had destroyed her property while attending Lewis’s New Year’s Eve party, according to local news site WDRB

97261b76876e1595d35ddf8d78794fc9

A police report sent to WDRB said 14 children were at the party. A few of the teens tried to leave when the police entered, and others said they had consumed alcohol and smoked pot. WDRB also reported that the smell of marijuana was obvious in Lewis’s home, cans and bottles of alcohol were present, and Lewis appeared to be under the influence.

According to WDRB, police say Lewis “knowingly hosted a party in which she knew or assisted” with the children getting impaired. She was charged with 14 counts of engaging in an unlawful transaction with a minor.

-------------------------

No mention of tit-ilating conduct, though.  Never mind...   Except for the student/teacher relationship and the underage thing and the fucking with the neighbor's property and messing with the learning-disabled, of course, it sounds like it might have been a worthwhile evening.

Darn. Beat me to this one.

All the people who want to arm school teachers with guns ought to consider this thread. Not trying hijack or get into gun policy, just pointing out the obvious...

• Like 4

I'd much rather that my grandson's or granddaughter's gym teacher take him or her to a safe shooting range with a twenty-two and some ammo, than to try to diddle them. 

Is there a documented correlation between licensed, concealed-carry permit holders and paedophilia or are we just stirring the pot?  (For the record, I'm not in favor of "arming" teachers or janitors or principals, while at the same time, it does no good to advertise schools or theaters etc. as Certified Unarmed Victim Zones with prohibitive sinage.  Choose your outrages carefully.)

Maybe what what these schools need are signs that all the doors prohibiting teachers from taking sexual interest in their students. That'll fix it.

• Like 1

Just saying that the gauzy public image of teachers as superheroes who will capably protect students in a gun fight falls apart when you consider the vast differences in teacher suitability to carry, much less in a school environment. I own firearms myself. Not starting a gun argument here. I also know a lot of teachers. Some I could see carrying safely and appropriately. Others not at all. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, atoyot said:

I'd much rather that my grandson's or granddaughter's gym teacher take him or her to a safe shooting range with a twenty-two and some ammo, than to try to diddle them. 

What about your grandson's hot/crazy 10 grade social studies teacher? If she could find the gun and work herself up to squeezing the trigger (eyes squeezed shut, scared shitless) theres no telling what she'd hit.  Maybe your grandson.

Tough guy gym teachers aren't really the concern.  Not a lot of them in this thread.

I hope to all that's holy that such a need never comes about.  If it did, I guess we'd have to hope that a conceal-permitted, hot/crazy teacher with a pistol has what it takes. I've been shooting for years and don't pretend to know exactly what I'd do in real-time. I'd like to HOPE that the 15-year old grandson with his black belt would either kick the guy's ass straight up, or, take the gun from the teacher and finish the job himself in accordance with his own handling experience - but that's all fantasy and imagination.  I do think we need to post signs at all the doors reminding people that fooling with the children is illegal, since that approach is working so well to stop people from committing aggravated menacing, kidnapping, terroristic threatening, and mass murder.

Back on topic, If the same kid could manage to nail this 23-30 y/o teacher chick I've seen a time or two, I believe he would survive and his pop and I might give the guy a medal.  The girls - I just hope they grow up like their moms or dads and stop shit before it gets that close (and I claim no credit, here).  Maybe that's hypocritical, though, we're cutting a pretty wide swath here with all of this theoretical "if he/she could [voluntarily] nail the teacher" talk.  It should not be happening in either direction at any grade level....

Guns in classrooms are an extremely bad idea.  Think about it.  The standard teenager thought process is "ready, shoot, aim" and there is often little or no thought of the consequences of their actions beforehand.  This is just the way they are wired, and in spite of most being very reasonable human beings, on any given day they are all very capable of making huge mistakes.  

Put guns in that mix, and don't tell me that students aren't going to find out about concealed carries, and we'll be reading a lot more about gun violence in schools.

High school physics teacher with 24 years experience.

• Like 4

The USA is the only civilized country in the world where the concept of armed teachers would be regarded as something rational.

Everywhere else - including the old time American west - it would be regarded as insane.

The sucking sound from that drain keeps getting louder and louder.

• Like 1

I've never shot at anyone, but I will guess that it's harder if 1) it's a kid; or 2) you personally know the person. Since most school shooters seem to be students, it seems more likely that the teacher will have to have the kind of mental strength and training that would let them in a quick decision/action shoot a student they personally know. Otherwise it would seem the teacher is shot and the shooter has an extra sidearm (not that they aren't already more heavily armed anyway. Not sure how you train for that. Go to a simulation where some of the "hostiles" are teens? Most teacher I know really genuinely like kids and try to help the troubled ones.

48 minutes ago, NaptimeAgain said:

I've never shot at anyone, but I will guess that it's harder if 1) it's a kid; or 2) you personally know the person. Since most school shooters seem to be students, it seems more likely that the teacher will have to have the kind of mental strength and training that would let them in a quick decision/action shoot a student they personally know. Otherwise it would seem the teacher is shot and the shooter has an extra sidearm (not that they aren't already more heavily armed anyway. Not sure how you train for that. Go to a simulation where some of the "hostiles" are teens? Most teacher I know really genuinely like kids and try to help the troubled ones.

You are very confused.  I have about 3yrs experience in urban schools (Detroit) and Dash said it right, word of teachers carrying would get out.  Probably from other teachers.  Concealed carry day after day with the same students is not that easy.  It's in your waistband, pocket, or ankle and my guess is that they would figure it out in minutes not days.  I never had a HS class where there weren't half a dozen students that could have kicked my ass (some were females).  And in teaching, you do have your back to the class when at the board or when a student needs individual help, you lean over their desk with others behind you.  They want a gun I'm carrying, they will get it.  

Please don't suggest that I carry a back-up weapon.  I'm guessing that you went to school a long time ago when there was inherent respect for teachers.  

I am retired and do have a CPL and usually do not carry.  I also just bought an AR-15 (.More Dogballs) look-alike with 25 rd magazines which I plan to tease dogballs with at some point.  I enjoy target shooting.  

1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

You are very confused.  I have about 3yrs experience in urban schools (Detroit) and Dash said it right, word of teachers carrying would get out.  Probably from other teachers.  Concealed carry day after day with the same students is not that easy.  It's in your waistband, pocket, or ankle and my guess is that they would figure it out in minutes not days.  I never had a HS class where there weren't half a dozen students that could have kicked my ass (some were females).  And in teaching, you do have your back to the class when at the board or when a student needs individual help, you lean over their desk with others behind you.  They want a gun I'm carrying, they will get it.  

Please don't suggest that I carry a back-up weapon.  I'm guessing that you went to school a long time ago when there was inherent respect for teachers.  

I am retired and do have a CPL and usually do not carry.  I also just bought an AR-15 (.More Dogballs) look-alike with 25 rd magazines which I plan to tease dogballs with at some point.  I enjoy target shooting.  

I never suggested that you or any teacher carry a weapon, so unclear who is confused :mellow: Worked in Motown in the 80s - 90s and agree with your assessment of the school environment. Just noting that even if some teachers want to carry, some seem clearly unqualified, and the others may face challenging situations.

1 minute ago, NaptimeAgain said:

I never suggested that you or any teacher carry a weapon, so unclear who is confused :mellow: Worked in Motown in the 80s - 90s and agree with your assessment of the school environment.

Apologies, misunderstood your comments and it is one of my hot issues.  Peace.  

Where did you work, at least location?

17 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

What school(s) did you teach at in Detroit?

The old Northern, all girls Academy now, better fights than Mayweather against the world.

Vista Maria, a prison for young girls and fights every day

Garden City Cambridge, only way to get in was to get expelled from another school

Good enough?

21 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Apologies, misunderstood your comments and it is one of my hot issues.  Peace.  

Where did you work, at least location?

New Center with occasional forays into the neighborhoods. After that, along I-75. I recall Finney's Irish pub was about as bright a green I can imagine for house paint.

1 hour ago, NaptimeAgain said:

New Center with occasional forays into the neighborhoods. After that, along I-75. I recall Finney's Irish pub was about as bright a green I can imagine for house paint.

The New/Mid Center area is a huge part of bringing folks back to the city.  They are the core along with Corktown and Eastside.  So when we push people with no money into less options, what happens, where do they go?

52 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

The New/Mid Center area is a huge part of bringing folks back to the city.  They are the core along with Corktown and Eastside.  So when we push people with no money into less options, what happens, where do they go?

Florida?

9 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Florida?

Where there is no money, and no options?..... But it's warm, when it's not freezing. And the weather is nice if it's not 97f in the shade and 99% humidity, or blowing 125 MPH and dumping 9" of rain on your ass.

Florida is like the anti-Buffalo, NY.

21 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

The old Northern, all girls Academy now, better fights than Mayweather against the world.

Vista Maria, a prison for young girls and fights every day

Garden City Cambridge, only way to get in was to get expelled from another school

Good enough?

Just curious. 

17 hours ago, NaptimeAgain said:

Spent many evenings and brain cells in Finneys Irish Pub. The inside walls were covered in marker as everyone was encouraged to sign a brick. 

They replaced everything?

Have they never heard of pressure washers?

52 minutes ago, warbird said:

Hot or not? No pics.

No pics yet as they have not released her name / perp photo yet.

Kind of strange that they have not yet filed charges pending the investigation but they immediately canned her.  The school must have enough facts to fire her now.

A substitute teacher in Ohio was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of masturbating in a classroom where students were present, according to reports.

Now looking for work as a handy man.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:29 AM, warbird said:

Hot or not? No pics.

623002f6-3988-4bb8-9aff-f5790929cc6c-Kat

Lookes licke she mabey banded frome nationalle parkes.                  :)

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 8:24 AM, atoyot said:

YCMTSU !   The Trophy Club Police Dept filed the case...

the boy was 17 and still in Junior High.. 

WTF??  

How does that old joke go?  "4th grade was 3 of the best years of my life.."

Likely he was the only student with a drivers license and a car to have nookie in the back seat.

11 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

She was a special education teacher.  Not clear if the students involved were from her class or not.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/rochester-teacher-facing-charges-in-alleged-sex-scandal-involving-students-identified

10 minutes ago, More Cowbell2 said:

She was a special education teacher.  Not clear if the students involved were from her class or not.

Thet mackes it evan wourse!hh

She looks a bit like a special ed student.

18 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Way to tie 2 topics together. 

Golf clap

7 hours ago, More Cowbell2 said:

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/rochester-teacher-facing-charges-in-alleged-sex-scandal-involving-students-identified

Apparently one of the students was in her class for a reading impediment. One of the incidents was in a car with other students watching from outside.

I know a guy who teaches at this school. I have a feeling I know what we will be talking about the next time I see him. 

Remember the white homeowner who went to jail for shooting at the black kid who knocked at his door to ask directions? That kid goes to this same high school.  Not a good year in Rochester MI  

20 minutes ago, chinabald said:

I know a guy who teaches at this school. I have a feeling I know what we will be talking about the next time I see him.

Don't keep it to yourself. :D