Rum Runner

More Teachers Behaving Badly

This was a timely posting by Hobot.

image.png.a696e469352783dea179a157a95ef7a7.png

21 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

OTA.png.80378f0d4e1b97ae8eedee3de9cdd727.png

Muste be springe weathere...........

well it is oklahoma, where the woman when they reach 25 , it's like asian women that hit 60, boom...

alleged victim?

Does that mean he didn't complain?

6 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

alleged victim?

Does that mean he didn't complain?

I think it means she did him on a "ledge"...... Like the edge of a kitchen counter, or dining room table....

• Like 1

I wonder if a sharp lawyer could make a case for it being tutoring?

This one is really bad. 

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb-county/cobb-county-hs-teacher-arrested-on-sexual-assault-charges/761387453

My son graduated from there in 2017 and Herron was a favorite teacher among students and parents. According to another article in the local paper, he raped a female student several times on campus this year and last. 

From another article: 

According to the victim, the relationship dates back to May 2016, when she said she met with Herron “several times over the summer under the pretense of meeting for a non-existent school club meeting,” according to the warrant.

The victim said Herron would text her when he was going to be at the school. She said he touched her inappropriately over the course of about four meetings over the summer break and into the fall semester.

The victim said Herron raped her multiple times between January and May 2017.

“Said accused told said victim to ‘be quiet’ when she began crying because it hurt,” the warrant reads. “Said accused insisted that he did not use protection because he was ‘fixed.’”

The victim said Herron compelled her to perform sex acts inside the school throughout 2017, continuing after she told him no.

I wonder if the gender roles were reversed, would I be thinking 'lucky kid?' 

As it is one of my neighbor's kids is dealing with the aftermath of rape and abuse. 

10 hours ago, MisterMoon said:

This one is really bad. 

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb-county/cobb-county-hs-teacher-arrested-on-sexual-assault-charges/761387453

My son graduated from there in 2017 and Herron was a favorite teacher among students and parents. According to another article in the local paper, he raped a female student several times on campus this year and last. 

From another article: 

As it is one of my neighbor's kids is dealing with the aftermath of rape and abuse. 

If you ever want to know why sexual abuse was able to remain under the radar for so long just listen to those people who say shit like " how do we know he wasn't provoked" or "I want to know what their history is".   Fuk, like I couldn't help myself, a 16 yr old seduced me. 

• Like 1

I didn’t mention this was one of my son’s favorite teachers. Herron even helped my son get a job filming baseball games a couple of summers ago. 

Our community feels sad, angry betrayed and violated right now. 

15 hours ago, MisterMoon said:

No we wouldn't be.  Simply because in none of the cases above has the boy said NO.  This girl did.

6 years?

Here you can KILL people and get less time.

On 6/4/2018 at 4:55 PM, Sal Minella said:

Pauley, who taught at the high school since 2006, allegedly carried out the illicit affair in November and December of 2017 and in May of this year. School officials notified their human resource department following Pauley’s arrest and the teacher is no longer employed at the school.

So what was going on in Jan thru April???  

16 minutes ago, Sal Minella said:

Holy shit!  How stupid do you have to be to bang this kid in his own room when mom is on the way home????

french-cops-swingers-club.jpg?quality=90

These things pop up on my Yahoo home page all the time, and I was always amused by the sheer volume of incidents.  Now I'm actually starting to wonder about the American school system as a breeding ground for sexual predators.

Can't make this shit up. I Googled the name of an A/C service company that services our Lake House, and from a nearby town was a report of a teacher (with the same, obscure last name)  having sex with a student. I won't embarrass the nice people at the service company but giving details, but I was shocked. No doubt a now Ex-Daughter-in-law. Really sad.

21 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Cane we conteractte thisse badde juju withe the goode of schoolle resseptionistte?  Welle try;

:)

Grait Jobbe!

On 5/2/2017 at 9:35 AM, Overbored said:

High school students get what they were looking for and then they Rat her out. I guess they missed a lesson

On 5/2/2017 at 10:47 AM, Rum Runner said:

That kid is dumber than a rock. He had the best deal in town and screwed it up my telling his friends.

it might be the "me too" course requirment trickle down :-O

On 6/15/2018 at 2:25 PM, Shootist Jeff said:

Holy shit!  How stupid do you have to be to bang this kid in his own room when mom is on the way home????

french-cops-swingers-club.jpg?quality=90

that kid really wanted that beaver..

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 10:19 AM, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

that kid really wanted that beaver..

I assume you are talking about the teeth in this comment. Well done.