13 hours ago, sclarke said:

I have all of the Playoff Final races (Full replays) and Highlights videos of all the AC matches as well as Full race replays of Races 5 & 6,  7 & 8, and Race 9. Not sure how long they'll stay there though. Couldn't find full replays of Races 1,2,3 and 4 at the time I downloaded all of those ones, so not sure full race replay even got posted to You Tube.

I have recordings of the full races, for all Match Races, as broadcasted in HD on NBC. 

They are on an Xfinity DVR and I could probably load them from the DVR onto a laptop, and then up load them to YouTube. 

It could be pretty time-consuming though - has anyone done it yet?

I have not tried the various full-race links above, hopefully that’s good enough for folks?

edit: I wonder why ETNZ doesn’t just have someone upload them to the AC’s YT Channel? Perhaps they plan to.

On 19/03/2018 at 9:54 AM, Stingray~ said:

I have recordings of the full races, for all Match Races, as broadcasted in HD on NBC. 

They are on an Xfinity DVR and I could probably load them from the DVR onto a laptop, and then up load them to YouTube. 

It could be pretty time-consuming though - has anyone done it yet?

I have not tried the various full-race links above, hopefully that’s good enough for folks?

edit: I wonder why ETNZ doesn’t just have someone upload them to the AC’s YT Channel? Perhaps they plan to.

Stingray....I would love to be able to watch NBC's coverage of the races if you ever have the time to upload them! Very interested in the different commentary - that would be awesome!  Would especially love to watch their coverage of races 7, 8 & 9...

If you have the capacity, uploading them to Google Drive seems to be the easiest.

4 hours ago, Kiwing said:

Drive has blocked my use for this!

ya, most of the drive links in the last couple pages are toast. just checked during the last week.

2 hours ago, barfy said:

ya, most of the drive links in the last couple pages are toast. just checked during the last week.

Are you not able to use the link then save them to your google drive?

• Like 1

no, google says someone has transgressed the terms of agreement

I have been able to download one per day from the original post (page 6 for the AC final).

So patience is needed!

But thank you again @Rudder_NZ I have most now just 3 to go for the whole set.

Love Peter hooking JS !!

It’s bullshit that people are being stopped from watching on google drive when there is actually no official way to watch the races. Wish TNZ would just put the races up on the AC YouTube channel  

Wish TNZ would just put the races up on the AC YouTube channel  

They'd need to get hold of them first... bit hard when OTUSA spitefully deleted everything from the YT account before handing it over to the new cup holders...

They'd need to get hold of them first... bit hard when OTUSA spitefully deleted everything from the YT account before handing it over to the new cup holders...

Can't really blame them - the Bermuda Bollocking was just too humiliating for them.

I can't believe that ETNZ hasn't got a copy of the races, if only for analysis reasons.
Really...

The AC35 races never were on the AC’s YT account. But as you can see from a screenshot above, they are (by subscription) available on YT now.

They are also available through a variety of other sources, my NBC app included, and so if ETNZ wants to get them onto the AC YT Channel, well they could likely just do it.

I can't believe that ETNZ hasn't got a copy of the races, if only for analysis reasons.
Really...

Clean, HD broadcast masters? I doubt it...

The AC35 races never were on the AC’s YT account. But as you can see from a screenshot above, they are (by subscription) available on YT now.

They are also available through a variety of other sources, my NBC app included, and so if ETNZ wants to get them onto the AC YT Channel, well they could likely just do it.

Nope. It depends on what rights were granted by OTUSA/ACEA to broadcasters for AC35.

Of the content that *was* on YT, and ACEA did have rights for, those got deleted by OTUSA. They also didn't transfer the AC fans over for the Americas Cup Facebook page either (https://www.facebook.com/AmericasCup/) which is against FBs terms of use for anyone that can be bothered addressing petty dickishness.

Since the rights were (unfortunately for some) sold to broadcasters (which didn’t hurt me at all) whatever content did get uploaded to YT Channels likely did get auto-blocked - due to the rights held by one or more of those broadcasters.

I have no idea how the Races are now available on TV.Youtube.com - maybe that service had the default rights once some original ones expired?

No idea about FB but the Races never were hosted there either.

I can watch replays via either my NBC TV app, or via my cable company Xfinity’s app which allows me access to my DVR recordings - from anywhere, any time. There is no conspiracy going on, that I can tell.

Here are a series of .ts files comprising race 9 day 3 of the challenger playoffs, the first race after the pitch pole. The files can be played on their own in vlc or they can be joined in Windows with the joiner batch file included in the folder. Just have the joiner batch file in the same directory as the .ts files and click on the joiner batch file to operate it. When I did it I ended up with one file that starts in the middle of the race. In vlc I just click forward to the start of the race, past the middle of the joined vid and let it roll over. If anyone can join the files more successfully that would be good. About 0.9 GB.

https://app.box.com/s/7ix42nw6n1wdyebd7s897vrtpqgultf4

i have them all on dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yab4ewoebutzg7g/AADXCzwq-pRoP_5puAF5t6NCa?dl=0

access will be cancelled after 30 days from today, but send me a pm if you need them after this period

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yab4ewoebutzg7g/AADXCzwq-pRoP_5puAF5t6NCa?dl=0

• Like 1

Interesting.  I wanted to see what happened if a race from the final was uploaded to Youtube and it instantly triggered a copyright block by 'americascup' as soon as the processing was complete. 

• Like 1