3 hours ago, TeamLeader said:

Looks like these recordings are far less popular and going to be much harder to get. I've got one source only and 3 peers.

I was trying to seed that, but I got to 64% and the seed never returned. :/

In case this hasn't been posted.. The NBC coverage with Draper and Outteridge. Might not be up for long

1 minute ago, InnerVoid said:

I'm at 74 percent and seed disappeared

^ 10:06 you can see ETNZ hit something with their rudder... no biggie at the end of the day though.

Race 4 has been posted in the same channel too but the audio is a bit messed up at times.

20 minutes ago, InnerVoid said:

Yep, everyone's stuck at 74.6% but original seeder has buggered off and no-one can complete!

18 minutes ago, rusto said:

In case this hasn't been posted.. The NBC coverage with Draper and Outteridge. Might not be up for long

Thanks for that! Ripping it down in 1080p goodness right now before it gets taken down.

16 minutes ago, rusto said:

Race 4 has been posted in the same channel too but the audio is a bit messed up at times.

Ripping that one too. KeepVid Pro FTW!

25 minutes ago, rusto said:

^ 10:06 you can see ETNZ hit something with their rudder... no biggie at the end of the day though.

i prefer NBC commentary over sky 

41 minutes ago, ENZO THE MAL said:

I'm at 74 percent and seed disappeared

Same here, stuck at 74.6%

27 minutes ago, TeamLeader said:

Yep, everyone's stuck at 74.6% but original seeder has buggered off and no-one can complete!

Thanks for that! Ripping it down in 1080p goodness right now before it gets taken down.

Ripping that one too. KeepVid Pro FTW!

how do you rip from youtube ?

11 minutes ago, ENZO THE MAL said:

how do you rip from youtube ?

KeepVid Pro or alternatively install the KeepVid helper javascript browser extension menu button (free alternative with the downside you can't get the highest possible quality/resolution files)

I've been ripping the entire back catalogue video collection from Petrolicious for 3 days now! 200+ classic car videos in ridiculous 4K 2160p resolution is just a little bit bandwidth intensive. Thank god I go to a new unlimited plan tomorrow!

10.06 is which race ? did not see anything ..??

13 minutes ago, TimBits said:

10.06 is which race ? did not see anything ..??

Race 3. Camera on the end of the bow sprit/spinnaker pole looking backwards. Whole boat shudders, skews sideways and it appears the stbd rudder gets a bit of a wobble on. Might have got caught momentarily on a cray pot line or that might simply be what happens to the boat when either the main lift foils or the rudders cavitate given that they were turning downwind and bearing off at the time, hence exactly when you might expect a bit of cavitation. Whatever it was, it certainly looked like PB had to give it a dab of oppo to reattach the stream.

32 minutes ago, TimBits said:

which race ... which feed ?

Please try to use your own brain a little bit. It will be much faster and easier for you this way.

Look at this post and make a note of who wrote it.

Then look at this post just one post later and also make a note of who wrote that one as well.

If you can't work it out from that hint then I'm done.

Sorry I only have one eye ...as I had a cornea transplant so following these posts is not easy .... so don't appreciate your unwanted and unwarranted sarcasm !!

3 hours ago, ENZO THE MAL said:

i prefer NBC commentary over sky 

+1 No comparison.

19 minutes ago, TimBits said:

Sorry I only have one eye ...as I had a cornea transplant so following these posts is not easy .... so don't appreciate your unwanted and unwarranted sarcasm !!

I note your eyesight is good enough to read my sarcasm, but not good enough to see a giant screen cap of an embedded video that stretches the whole width of the screen.

Coolest thing ever with my kids $5 Google cardboard VR goggles and a smartphone. Would actually pay money to watch it broadcast live with the 360 camera. GA wing trims are massively impressive in both range and speed. The goggles fall apart every 2 mins though. Ah first world problems.

PS the top section feathering and inversion is pretty cool to see. Best Intel OR could have with 5 days off. 

Edited by minimumfuss

On June 18, 2017 at 2:36 AM, ibsailn said:

Here is a Torrent of the Prime (NZ Free to Air replay of Sky coverage) which includes both races (day 1 -- Race 1 & 2) and all the talk before and after (Full 720x578 Satelite freeview Stream).  Also includes the few ads between races (sorry, can't really be bothered to edit them out).  Let me know if people want this and I can keep posting, but it will be much later than rudder's files as I have to wait to come home from work, pull files off my DVR, then upload to my seedbox and create the torrent.  I will be saving these for my own purpose, so not a big deal to post here if people want the files.  As file is big (about 1.5gb), I will not be providing google drive links.  This is my first time ever creating a torrent myself, so let me know if there are problems.  Using the same trackers as Rudder has been using:  udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969 udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969

America's Cup 35 - 2017 NZLvsUSA Day 1 Race 1-2.mkv.torrent

Yes please.... love having both. (Though there seems to be few people seeding)

**Just saw that everyone is having problems getting past 74%. Bit of a shame.

10 hours ago, tui said:

Yes please.... love having both. (Though there seems to be few people seeding)

**Just saw that everyone is having problems getting past 74%. Bit of a shame.

Yeah don't bother. I'm pulling the pin. Looks very much like 'ibsailn' was a flash in the pan who isn't going to follow up with his promises. There has been no complete source for this torrent for over a day and no sign of any further rips from Sky of the day 2 replays. Everyone is stuck on 74.6% complete with no full sources seen for over 36 hours.

Nice idea that would have been nice to have as a backup if Rudder falls over, but 'ibsailn' is clearly not reliable.

21 minutes ago, TeamLeader said:

Yeah don't bother. I'm pulling the pin. Looks very much like 'ibsailn' was a flash in the pan who isn't going to follow up with his promises. There has been no complete source for this torrent for over a day and no sign of any further rips from Sky of the day 2 replays. Everyone is stuck on 74.6% complete with no full sources seen for over 36 hours.

Nice idea that would have been nice to have as a backup if Rudder falls over, but 'ibsailn' is clearly not reliable.

Hey Guys.....sorry this paused....not sure why.  I have just "restarted" the seed on my server and uploading again.  Hopefully that will get it out there.  Also uploading day 2 file now and will post the torrent to that once it finishes uploading.  I am still new to starting torrents, always just downloaded before this.  Let me know if that starts to come through for people of if not I can do a google drive post, but as the files are 1.5gb each I would prefer to torrent and not hold my google drive storage allowance hostage.

Looks like that worked if I am reading my torrent software correctly.  I think 2 or 3 of you guys now have completed files and the others are currently downloading.  Share ratio now up over 2.  I think I found the setting to change so it doesn't stop seeding once my ratio gets up over 1.0 (default)....Day 2's video is currently uploading, but I wasn't able to do it last night at home where I have fibre as I only just had time to start handbrake before I went to bed and upload speed here at work is pretty slow over dsl....might not finish until after I get home tonight.  sorry for the delay, but hopefully you guys are still happy to have the full files for posterity even if they come a little late.

Thanks Rudder , much appreciated . Any chance you could you could provide breakfast in bed while I watch the races ? The wife has gone on strike ( hehe )

Again , much thanks

3 hours ago, ibsailn said:

Looks like that worked if I am reading my torrent software correctly.  I think 2 or 3 of you guys now have completed files and the others are currently downloading.  Share ratio now up over 2.  I think I found the setting to change so it doesn't stop seeding once my ratio gets up over 1.0 (default)....Day 2's video is currently uploading, but I wasn't able to do it last night at home where I have fibre as I only just had time to start handbrake before I went to bed and upload speed here at work is pretty slow over dsl....might not finish until after I get home tonight.  sorry for the delay, but hopefully you guys are still happy to have the full files for posterity even if they come a little late.

Many thanks, awaiting day 2

5 hours ago, ibsailn said:

Hey Guys.....sorry this paused....not sure why.  I have just "restarted" the seed on my server and uploading again.  Hopefully that will get it out there.  Also uploading day 2 file now and will post the torrent to that once it finishes uploading.  I am still new to starting torrents, always just downloaded before this.  Let me know if that starts to come through for people of if not I can do a google drive post, but as the files are 1.5gb each I would prefer to torrent and not hold my google drive storage allowance hostage.

Ignore the ungrateful fucker. I haven't seen any contributions of his.

Race Day 2 Full Prime/Sky Coverage -- I think I have the settings on my seedbox figured out so this keeps seeding, but if it stops for people, please write my username in your reply so I notice it in my e-mail notifications as I don't come back to this thread everyday when there isn't racing otherwise.

America's Cup 35 - 2017 NZLvsUSA Day 2 Race 3-4.mkv.torrent

29 minutes ago, DayTripper said:

Ignore the ungrateful fucker.

I'll assume I'm your "ungrateful fucker" DT since I'm the only one who alerted ibsailn to the fact his torrent seeder wasn't working anymore. It was thanks to me reporting the fact that everyone was stuck at 74.6% complete with no full sources left that has allowed you to get the full thing. So before you start slinging insults around, I suggest you STFU and take a long hard look in a mirror first.

31 minutes ago, DayTripper said:

I haven't seen any contributions of his.

Oh really? How about this cockhead?

Over to you knobber, what have you contributed other than insults?

Wow Team Leader you really are just an anonymous cyber bully ... I can't believe how people behave when they can hide behind a Nom de Plume .... once America's Cup is over I will be leave you to your own devices and not get all your crappy posts jamming up my inbox with baloney about Torrents and Seeds and how stupid we are .... Your always too quick to judge... good luck in the real world

52 minutes ago, TimBits said:

Your always too quick to judge... good luck in the real world

Yeah in the real world where I live people have the right of reply when they're unecessarily attacked. Everyone can see above who called whom an "ungrateful fucker" first. I guess you like being a punching bag who lays down at the first challenge, but I prefer to defend myself. Have fun being walked over in your world.

I Walk with Not Over ... I was referring mostly to your comments about me and how some in this online community are so quick to criticise the slightest slip up in spelling or anything else .... just because they can hide behind namelessness ...and there are no consequences to their actions ... good luck with this attitude in the real world..... but I do think the "ungrateful fucker" might fit in your case...

Great 360 video , but now I'm wondering how ETNZ controls the main sheet and who's doing this?

See on 1:37 every body is running around while the main sheet is loosened..

1 minute ago, bam said:

I'm wondering how ETNZ controls the main sheet and who's doing this?

ETNZ is the only boat without either winches or sheets for the main wing. The wing is held in position & moved about by internal hydraulic rams acting against very strong anchor points inside the wing structure. It is moved by Glenn Ashby the skipper and wing trimmer using a hand held pendant controller similar to what an SPMT operator utilises. The small lines running to the very leech are probably just to control the final trailing edge gurney flap section angle where the wing becomes too slim to fit hydraulic rams or control arms inside.

3 minutes ago, bam said:

Great 360 video , but now I'm wondering how ETNZ controls the main sheet and who's doing this?

Can't see the 360 version but Ashby is one of the two across first.  Every body does not run around at the same time.

Do you think someone is controlling it from Auckland?

1 minute ago, random said:

Do you think someone is controlling it from Auckland?

If we were talking about BAR and Martin Whitmarsh, then that could be possible, but I don't think so with ETNZ. It's all Gashby.

1 hour ago, TimBits said:

Your always too quick to judge

12 minutes ago, TimBits said:

I Walk with Not Over

criticise the slightest slip up in spelling or anything else

Yeah, I rest my case. When you've learnt where apostrophes are required and how to structure a sentence that makes a lick of sense, then maybe you can start with not interchanging ellipses for other far more appropriate and grammatically correct punctuation marks such as commas and full stops.

10 minutes ago, TeamLeader said:

ETNZ is the only boat without either winches or sheets for the main wing. The wing is held in position & moved about by internal hydraulic rams acting against very strong anchor points inside the wing structure. It is moved by Glenn Ashby the skipper and wing trimmer using a hand held pendant controller similar to what an SPMT operator utilises. The small lines running to the very leech are probably just to control the final trailing edge gurney flap section angle where the wing becomes too slim to fit hydraulic rams or control arms inside.

"Glenn Ashby the skipper and wing trimmer using a hand held pendant controller"  => That cannot be true, see 1:30 when he's on the lee helm and the wing is flapped

Now I think he's controlling it on a helm button - when Burling takes over (1:35) he could be the only one loosing the wing by pressing a helm button (as all others move)... 

impressive teamwork I would say(!)

Same old shit from Team leader ... good luck buddy ... I did not think teachers were that nasty ..

57 minutes ago, bam said:

I? there a complete race to watch from this point of view?  Would be so interesting watching a whole race.

Might even get sea sick from moving the camera around 360!!

4 hours ago, ibsailn said:

Very nice thanks. Will keep those fer shure.

2 hours ago, TeamLeader said:

Everyone can see above who called whom an "ungrateful fucker" first.

Show some gratitude when people do things for you out of the goodness of their hearts. All I have found of you is another one for the list.

5 hours ago, ibsailn said:

Race Day 2 Full Prime/Sky Coverage -- I think I have the settings on my seedbox figured out so this keeps seeding, but if it stops for people, please write my username in your reply so I notice it in my e-mail notifications as I don't come back to this thread everyday when there isn't racing otherwise.

Thank you so much for the update, I'll do my best to seed it until the bitter end along with everyone else's :) thanks for the effort, always good to have 2 people doing it we're less likely to miss something that way. :)

Will update my mega list of magnets :)

AC35 - Qualifiers [Day 2-7] BT1 Sport Courtesy of Rudder_NZ

2 & 3 magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5b4da3b7864f957979e610e86d5577afa952e642&dn=ACQualDay2%263
4. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1a14afa7c6c51a033a5bbb693fae606cf7f4a49b&dn=ACQualDay4
5. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8bcf4103c0f0ce5d6ae4208fc74114bd5308f473&dn=ACQualDay
6. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:16be532fecec0f5308912acab2ea214df31bcd4c&dn=ACQualDay6&tr=kickasstracker.com
7. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cd97891ca573098f9e6680bd48886a20062a5fe4&dn=ACQualDay7

AC35 - Challenger Play offs [Day 1-4] BT1 Sport Courtesy of Rudder_NZ

1. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:91e3bee9d11becabc4426c45e744d3b81bdf67f4&dn=ChallengerSemisDay1
2. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5cc987dd3bf7c76b041b03ef9279465571374107&dn=ChallengerPlayoffDay2
3. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ab4c0843f7b10d8dbdadd3f45ab22685073bb25f&dn=ChallengerPlayoffDay3
4. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8a2a459cdca35310efefdeca7a8c4664eaceec12&dn=AC_ChallengerSemi_D4&tr=http%3a%2f%2fmgtracker.org%3a6969%2fannounce

AC35 - LV Finals Sweden Vs New Zealand [Day 1-3] BT1 Sport Courtesy of Rudder_NZ

1. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fc7a7272b6bfc13eb947477abd270c979b16f255&dn=AC35_Finals-SWEvNZL_Day1
2. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:677de478d9d202293ad17d219954824dc1a21ca1&dn=ChallengerFinalDay2
3. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:684faf8ad5bb27d798229612540a1c31475fe33d&dn=ChallengerFinalDay3

AC35 - America's Cup

BT1 Sport Courtesy of Rudder_NZ

1. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e81963a93ad3564fc08afbb46278f3cb47d18dc7&dn=AmericasCupDay1
2. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:717c76fa218d0a6c983796a4f56e03f9601dad5d&dn=AmericasCupDay2

Full Prime / Sky Coverage Courtesy of Ibsailn

1. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9fe413e68aa0c41ca2594c5d7329a2b73e605e29&dn=America%27s%20Cup%2035%20-%202017%20NZLvsUSA%20Day%201%20Race%201-2.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969
2. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5e21e91eab1cc9a49bf7b846805fc3b68f8eec52&dn=America%27s%20Cup%2035%20-%202017%20NZLvsUSA%20Day%202%20Race%203-4.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969

... 5 Day Break

1 hour ago, Geotta said:

I? there a complete race to watch from this point of view?  Would be so interesting watching a whole race.

Might even get sea sick from moving the camera around 360!!

Glenn has run first on 1.20, he is controling the wing with hydraulics.

I think if you buy a paid vide you can have a race from all cameras you want in the apple app.

2 hours ago, bam said:

"Glenn Ashby the skipper and wing trimmer using a hand held pendant controller"  => That cannot be true, see 1:30 when he's on the lee helm and the wing is flapped

Dude, geezzz have you watched any of the race coverage or seen any of the youTube videos explaining what's going on? They're calling it "The Playstation" because it looks like he's spending the whole race tucked down in the hull playing video games. It's plain to see in every single race coverage in the onboard shots. Believe what you want I guess, but I'm just using my eyes and listening to what the commentators are saying!

null

1 hour ago, DayTripper said:

Show some gratitude when people do things for you out of the goodness of their hearts.

What, you mean like this, this, this, this, oh yeah and this too? Is that like what you mean?

1 hour ago, DayTripper said:

All I have found of you is another one for the list.

Have fun joining TimBits in English class. Now back in your box with you, you're well out of your depth.

24 minutes ago, TeamLeader said:

Dude, geezzz have you watched any of the race coverage or seen any of the youTube videos explaining what's going on? They're calling it "The Playstation" because it looks like he's spending the whole race tucked down in the hull playing video games. It's plain to see in every single race coverage in the onboard shots. Believe what you want I guess, but I'm just using my eyes and listening to what the commentators are saying!

Thank you for constructive comments and good to notice you take commentators really serious :D, still on 1:35, lots of movement (apart from PB and front cyclist) and the wing is going.

Nzl_135.jpg

Can't find that race 3 start 360 vid on youtube....only can find the race 1 start that was posted here a few days ago.....link if you have it.  Thanks.

On 19/6/2017 at 11:03 AM, TeamLeader said:

I note your eyesight is good enough to read my sarcasm, but not good enough to see a giant screen cap of an embedded video that stretches the whole width of the screen.

Sorry for laughing but jaysus that's priceless. 

How are you guys finding those 360 videos.  The one of race 3 is an "unlisted" video meaning it doesn't show up in any searches or when you browse America's Cup youtube channel.  I want more of these....they are amazing.  Does anyone have links to more?  please share!

12 minutes ago, ibsailn said:

How are you guys finding those 360 videos.  The one of race 3 is an "unlisted" video meaning it doesn't show up in any searches or when you browse America's Cup youtube channel.  I want more of these....they are amazing.  Does anyone have links to more?  please share!

+1. Would be great to see complete races.

17 minutes ago, ibsailn said:

And any tips for how to watch them in 360? Can you roam your phone or iPad around them, or can we only watch them distorted in the frame like the 'shrooms have hit?

36 minutes ago, ibsailn said:

Love'em but I'd rather have full races than tiny fragments, I bet someone has them.

17 hours ago, HFC Hunter said:

And any tips for how to watch them in 360? Can you roam your phone or iPad around them, or can we only watch them distorted in the frame like the 'shrooms have hit?

Are you watching on a laptop? Maybe change the browser? Usually you can control he direction you look in by dragging the mouse around in the video frame.

19 minutes ago, Rennmaus said:

Are you watching on a laptop? Maybe change the browser? Usually you can control he direction you look in by dragging the mouse around in the video frame.

And on an iPhone you can drag your finger, or reorient the phone, both work to change the view.

On 6/20/2017 at 5:12 AM, InnerVoid said:

2 & 3 magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5b4da3b7864f957979e610e86d5577afa952e642&dn=ACQualDay2%263
6. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:16be532fecec0f5308912acab2ea214df31bcd4c&dn=ACQualDay6&tr=kickasstracker.com

1. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:91e3bee9d11becabc4426c45e744d3b81bdf67f4&dn=ChallengerSemisDay1
2. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5cc987dd3bf7c76b041b03ef9279465571374107&dn=ChallengerPlayoffDay2
3. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ab4c0843f7b10d8dbdadd3f45ab22685073bb25f&dn=ChallengerPlayoffDay3
4. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8a2a459cdca35310efefdeca7a8c4664eaceec12&dn=AC_ChallengerSemi_D4&tr=http%3a%2f%2fmgtracker.org%3a6969%2fannounce

AC35 - LV Finals Sweden Vs New Zealand [Day 1-3] BT1 Sport Courtesy of Rudder_NZ

1. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fc7a7272b6bfc13eb947477abd270c979b16f255&dn=AC35_Finals-SWEvNZL_Day1
2. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:677de478d9d202293ad17d219954824dc1a21ca1&dn=ChallengerFinalDay2
3. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:684faf8ad5bb27d798229612540a1c31475fe33d&dn=ChallengerFinalDay3

AC35 - America's Cup

1. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e81963a93ad3564fc08afbb46278f3cb47d18dc7&dn=AmericasCupDay1
2. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:717c76fa218d0a6c983796a4f56e03f9601dad5d&dn=AmericasCupDay2

1. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9fe413e68aa0c41ca2594c5d7329a2b73e605e29&dn=America%27s%20Cup%2035%20-%202017%20NZLvsUSA%20Day%201%20Race%201-2.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969
2. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5e21e91eab1cc9a49bf7b846805fc3b68f8eec52&dn=America%27s%20Cup%2035%20-%202017%20NZLvsUSA%20Day%202%20Race%203-4.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969

... 5 Day Break

Thanks, guys for all your technical work. There is no way I could ever figure out how to configure this stuff.

I plug the laptop into the tv to watch on the big screen. Great work and thanks for sharing!

6 hours ago, bajakiter said:

Thanks, guys for all your technical work. There is no way I could ever figure out how to configure this stuff.

I plug the laptop into the tv to watch on the big screen. Great work and thanks for sharing!

Rudder_NZ & Ibsailn << deserve the credit there friend, not me all I did was make 1 seed source for one of the races and keep a list of magnets updated.

Yes they done good ...and I sent Rudder a few scheckles to keep his throat from going dry ... yes even Seeds and Magnets are too much for me ... 

1 hour ago, TimBits said:

Yes they done good ...and I sent Rudder a few scheckles to keep his throat from going dry ... yes even Seeds and Magnets are too much for me ... 

Good on you, wish I could afford that but being on a disability benefit here in NZ doesn't leave much scope for doing such things.

I'm sure we can all afford $20 ... just one less pack of smokes or a couple of beers 

On 6/21/2017 at 7:48 AM, HFC Hunter said:

Ahhh, gotta watch it in YouTube. The functionality isn't there when watching it from embedded here

Legend. Thanks for that, it shows the size now at least which is better than nothing as before. Can't find any sources though which is a worry.

1 minute ago, TeamLeader said:

Legend. Thanks for that, it shows the size now at least.

if you can not download, let me know, i will send the file directly to you via wetransfer or the like

22 minutes ago, bflat said:

if you can not download, let me know, i will send the file directly to you via wetransfer or the like

Let's just wait and see if the torrent comes good. Patience being a virtue and all that. The first two are working just fine, so we'll wait and see what's happening with the third by the time the first two complete.

3 hours ago, Rawhide said:

A watched torrent never downloads

Haha yes! Too true! In the end I stopped watching and left the thing overnight. Sure enough once the first two had completed, the third one must have started up and finished too. Got all three now, but why are they 1of5, 2of5, 3of5? Where's 4of5 & 5of5?

26 minutes ago, TeamLeader said:

Haha yes! Too true! In the end I stopped watching and left the thing overnight. Sure enough once the first two had completed, the third one must have started up and finished too. Got all three now, but why are they 1of5, 2of5, 3of5? Where's 4of5 & 5of5?

Here's 7 of 9.

SevenofNine.jpg

52 minutes ago, Tims said:

Here's 7 of 9.

Not into Star Trek or Stargate SG-1 or Dr Who or Firefly or Serenity whatever the hell that is, so the reference is kinda lost on me I'm afraid.

12 hours ago, TeamLeader said:

BBC has 5 replays so far, I started uploading the last two (race 1-2 and 3-4), will take some time, should be done by tomorrow.

bbc.jpeg

Does anyone have any idea how long it takes to process the videos on the delayed races? Anxiously awaiting the second race today at 5am local time in Sydney.

AC35 - America's Cup

... 5 Day Break

3. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:41e3bdef17da9010d8f641677babfdd664f9087e&dn=AmericasCupDay3

It's the America's Cup morning report from Alan Block on location in Bermuda. Get the exclusive inside stuff from Mr. clean! Emirates Team New Zealand ORACLE TEAM USA Bermuda

Part 1 https://www.facebook.com/SailingAnarchy/videos/10158850887535375/
Part 2 https://www.facebook.com/SailingAnarchy/videos/10158850891515375/

We sort of got an unofficial nod in there from Mr. Clean there Rudder_NZ & Ibsailn :)

Yep, still, great service by rudder. Thanks

The vk links require a login

7 minutes ago, nyker said:

Just tried it without login, worked fine on my computer, but it might be different from another country :). You can try this link as well. Or just browsing the comunity page and finding video on the wall https://vk.com/americas_cup

Any feedback of availability without login is appreciated.

Edited by Dagger
mistype

4 minutes ago, Dagger said:

yes, Now I get it. You need to watch it from the wall posts. The direct links to video and video album require login (which is free and safe, as long as you are not afraid being registered in Russian social network), nyker is right