• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
theJoker

the final conflict

The final conflict is between me and a guy named Willie. People say he's my best friend, but when I was in school he was always popping up at innopportune times and telling me to do things. He is very bossy and demanding. Half of my sanity is lost, purely because of him.

As a kid I always plotted on ditching him but never had the courage. After all such loyalty cannot be bought easily.

While it is true that I've said I've hated women, my philosophy is, if you can't beat em, join em. If I'm obsolete then by god I want to be on the ship sailing away from obsolete.

Society, looks down on Willie and tells me Willie is not a real person with needs. But I am saying Willie IS a real person with needs, it's just that even some of his needs bother even me.

I try to be an open minded person, but some things even I cannot believe. For instance, when I'm around strong tall men, Willie gets excited. I really do so HATE fanboying around people, as I generally am envious of anyone who has it better than me. Really I hate these men, but Willie wants to get all friendly with them. It's incredibly annoying that Willie won't obey me. And when I'm around my blonde bimbo girlfriend, Willie doesn't trust her. Willie doesn't trust her and doesn't want to be friends with her.

I'm hoping that if I teach Willie a lesson, like maybe, cut him up and shove him in where the sun don't shine, maybe it will repair my sanity and help me have a truly satisfying relationship with my girlfriend.

I mean, my skins already bleached, my makeups already done, now I just have to do the final step, the final problem, if this was a Sherlock Holmes novel I'd say.

1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

image.jpg

Im not sure of my stance on weed. I view it has a Jokerizing drug but at the same time, not a big fan of it's wussifying effects. Hippies annoy me. The biggest threat civilization has ever faced is Pacifism.

Sock of who? I think this is my first time on these boards, but I have been using the internet since a child and so I can't be 100% sure. I view it as an extension of my schizophrenia, I have so many accounts I forget what they are, so for me, it's like litterally talking to an actual person.

This schtick is getting tedius, are it's 15 minutes up yet?

intriguing............keep on going....

11 minutes ago, dacapo said:

intriguing............keep on going....

It's not. It's a drunk who keeps on insinuating that he's going trans, but then sobers up and denies it, then gets on a bender and makes absurd accusations about his wife and her daughter, and then sobers up again and buys a guitar and a motorcycle, and then goes on a bender and....................

wait.wait....wait, who was it that was headed off to jail for drunk driving or something? 

Had a dead fish on the beach for his avatar?

1 hour ago, hobot said:

wait.wait....wait, who was it that was headed off to jail for drunk driving or something? 

Had a dead fish on the beach for his avatar?

I sorta remember him. Fuck if I can remember his screen name.

11 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I'm voting it off the island.

+1