Sign in to follow this  
Shootist Jeff

LONQR

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, mad said:

Maybe save that tale for a special chapter at the end of the book 

:lol: Some things may be better left undescribed..........particularly the one I am thinking of..........:blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You mean there won't be a section of photos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

You mean there won't be a section of photos?

No..............and frankly photos don;t do the entire experience justice. Photos leave out so many other....senses........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Point Break said:

No..............and frankly photos don;t do the entire experience justice. Photos leave out so many other....senses........

Please say smell and not taste.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's too bad that Michael Moore couldn't work something like that into Canadian Bacon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2018 at 6:50 PM, Snaggletooth said:
On 11/9/2018 at 6:30 PM, dogballs Tom said:

And the answer is yes, I absolutely intend to lift the engine off my pontoon boat using those roof beams,

Lookes licke it'elle worke fine........ pictes plesae when you gette a chanxe....  THX   

As requested, but I really don't think this belongs in this thread. It seems like pretty normal behavior to me, unlike the scaffold I posted earlier.

HangingTohonda.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

As requested, but I really don't think this belongs in this thread. It seems like pretty normal behavior to me, unlike the scaffold I posted earlier.

HangingTohonda.jpg

lookes fine!  ty                 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Practice makes perfect. I hung that engine originally on a different boat using a Harbor Freight hoist. I looked and measured and guessed really carefully and hung it just as high as I thought it would work because every inch counts around here.

It was too high.

I used that come-along and hung it from my stilt house to lower it.

This resulted in my custom-made motor well taking on water. I figured a way around that, but had to take the engine off again. That time, using a neighbor's tractor that has a bucket in front.

The hulls on that boat got aluminum cancer and I found this boat on craigslist so I borrowed the Harbor Freight hoist again. I looked and measured and guessed really carefully and hung it just as high as I thought it would work because every inch counts around here.

It was too high.

So...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

Practice makes perfect. I hung that engine originally on a different boat using a Harbor Freight hoist. I looked and measured and guessed really carefully and hung it just as high as I thought it would work because every inch counts around here.

It was too high.

I used that come-along and hung it from my stilt house to lower it.

This resulted in my custom-made motor well taking on water. I figured a way around that, but had to take the engine off again. That time, using a neighbor's tractor that has a bucket in front.

The hulls on that boat got aluminum cancer and I found this boat on craigslist so I borrowed the Harbor Freight hoist again. I looked and measured and guessed really carefully and hung it just as high as I thought it would work because every inch counts around here.

It was too high.

So...

Love that line ‘guessed really carefully’. Done that far to many times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Gissie said:

Love that line ‘guessed really carefully’. Done that far to many times. 

Yep. Measure once and cuss a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VOA said:

Yep. Measure once and cuss a lot.

"I cut it three times and it's still too short"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, P_Wop said:

"I cut it three times and it's still too short"

I know a boat builder or two like that. :ph34r::P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2018 at 5:00 PM, Cal20sailor said:

Please say smell and not taste.  

image.png.655b8bfbafc7037a0cb0cab894eaebb0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A New Orleans man was arrested at a Willie's Chicken Shack after allegedly claiming he was going to "blow the bathroom up."

Problem is ... the guy claims he was talking about butt bombs -- not actual explosives!!!

 

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/19/willies-chicken-shack-blow-up-the-bathroom/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mad said:

Darwin was cheated 

Yes, ice wase thickere then herre skulle.                        :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

easy there trigger ...

 

 

 

 

When asked if the the sex was consensual, the victim said neigh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names.  So Rudolph killed them.  Killed all of them.
Merry Christmas.

fb_img_1542673186928.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Point Break said:
All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names.  So Rudolph killed them.  Killed all of them.
Merry Christmas.

fb_img_1542673186928.jpg

Got any grandkids? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mad said:

Got any grandkids? :P

A passel of em......they’ll not see this. Although one might......he is 14 and because his pop is a Firefighter/Paramedic as well he has developed a similarly warped sense of humor as his dad and granddad. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.70874e594182572630bcf8f6b0ec6f0a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Babe.jpg

That kid is going to be so fucked up if it ever makes adulthood...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Babe.jpg

I'm sorry but...........that right there is some seriously funny shit.............

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

That kid is going to be so fucked up if it ever makes adulthood...

Well he's unlikely to be afraid of sharks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

That kid is going to be so fucked up if it ever makes adulthood...

he'll fit in  perfectly with  the others  next door  over in  pa in around 70 years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article221942870.html

 

Man admits having sex with miniature horse, cops say. But he played it safe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this