Sign in to follow this  
Shootist Jeff

LONQR

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Now I feel really stupid.

It was too soon in the A.M.

That's my excuse and I'm stickin' with it.

In all fairness, I paused a bit puzzled for a few moments as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Islam is Misogyny defined... 

Not precisely...much of the world feels that women have a specific and thereby limited role in society.

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dreaded said:

423198.jpg

My mother did something like that back in the 50's. We lived under the flight path of the local helicopter pilot school - back in the Bell 47 days.

Mom finally got fed up with the noise and spelled out a big "FUCK OFF" in white fertilizer on the north lawn.

It was counterproductive though - the letters turned such dark green that they were visible for a couple of summers and the choppers used to hover over the lawn to show the student pilots instead of just flying past. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/07/2017 at 3:09 AM, SloopJonB said:

Now I feel really stupid.

It was too soon in the A.M.

That's my excuse and I'm stickin' with it.

I'll remember that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Frers381 said:

Boat-Ladder-1.jpg

Rimas???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Rimas???

No.  If it were Rimas he would have rigged a bosun's chair out of a Depends and used butcher's twine to haul himself up the mast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it was Rimas he'd have conned someone else into doing it for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HOLY SHIT!  Japan is definitely LONQR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2017 at 4:45 PM, D.M.D. said:

 

attachment-36.jpg

 

I did find that the signage in the UK was especially verbose.  This is not bad since you are standing still, but I recall seeing similar length road signs on the outskirts of villages and such and there was no way in hell you could read it all as you zipped by without almost coming to a stand-still.

I do appreciate the brit's ability to be blunt while still sounding so nice about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I did find that the signage in the UK was especially verbose.  This is not bad since you are standing still, but I recall seeing similar length road signs on the outskirts of villages and such and there was no way in hell you could read it all as you zipped by without almost coming to a stand-still.

I do appreciate the brit's ability to be blunt while still sounding so nice about it.

It is also not real, but maybe it should be.

http://www.snopes.com/london-underground-sign/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, D.M.D. said:

attachment.jpg

As an Army veteran, I have no problem with transgender folks in the military.  However, I have to admit that movie poster is hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not really worried about a transgender anything. I can't imagine how it bears on any job performance........

That said........a ahem "local fire department" had a firefighter undergo gender reassignment from she to he and return to duty. The station she was assigned to when she left for reassignment produced tee shirts that said (station number changed to protect the guilty):

TRANSFER TO STATION 54

WE'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU

Apparently it was unacceptable as a station tee shirt.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care about the snowflakes, that's damn funny. I'd wear that.  Says nothing derogatory, just states a fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Point Break said:

I'm not really worried about a transgender anything. I can't imagine how it bears on any job performance........

That said........a ahem "local fire department" had a firefighter undergo gender reassignment from she to he and return to duty. The station she was assigned to when she left for reassignment produced tee shirts that said (station number changed to protect the guilty):

TRANSFER TO STATION 54

WE'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU

Apparently it was unacceptable as a station tee shirt.......

Brilliant!  It would have been funnier if you had made it STATION 69.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She looks like she was painted by Ed Roth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

She looks like she was painted by Ed Roth.

She looks like more trouble than a red head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rasputin22 said:

Big Daddy?

Image result for ed roth art

Exactamundo - like one of his Weirdo shirts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2017 at 3:55 AM, Point Break said:

In all fairness, I paused a bit puzzled for a few moments as well. 

I puzzled on it for a bit as well. That's what prompted me to post it. Not quite right, is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took this today at the local Military Academy.  LONQR!

 

IMG_0213.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D.M.D. said:

WTF is a "LUCTURE"?

Bastardized version of LECTURE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2017 at 10:42 AM, D.M.D. said:

WTF is a "LUCTURE"?

In Dubai?  They meant the Lucre hall but it was too filthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this at a local store:

303365011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=c90b7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who comes up with these names???

13300773_a_4H9QTSxH0jaNLn7wN3Vh_hoenp-_8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I saw this at a local store:

303365011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=c90b7

Pork faggots? What part of the ME are you in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IStream said:

Pork faggots? What part of the ME are you in?

The part where you can buy pork.  In little secret rooms at the back of the grocery store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right next to the well-stocked shelves of liquor. Got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, IStream said:

Right next to the well-stocked shelves of liquor. Got it.

Uhhhh, actually yes.

AfricanEastern1.jpg

c700x420.jpg

c700x420.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Uhhhh, actually yes.

AfricanEastern1.jpg

c700x420.jpg

c700x420.jpg

They've extended Barracuda, by the way. Malt Room has 390 single malts......!

. And the wine area is of warehouse proportions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Uhhhh, actually yes.

AfricanEastern1.jpg

c700x420.jpg

c700x420.jpg

I wasn't being facetious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Derek Grebe said:

They've extended Barracuda, by the way. Malt Room has 390 single malts......!

. And the wine area is of warehouse proportions!

I know!  I was just there a couple of weekends ago.  It was like the trumpets of Jericho were playing as we walked in.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IStream said:

I wasn't being facetious!

Ah, copy.  Sorry.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FAKE!!!!!

It's got 'gentlemen'

 

and "Australia"

on the same page .......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dreadom said:

I used to love the Barracuda run

 

 

there are more and more options now, but still a favourite - particularly if they keep making it bigger!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites