• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Shootist Jeff

LONQR

31 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Now I feel really stupid.

It was too soon in the A.M.

That's my excuse and I'm stickin' with it.

In all fairness, I paused a bit puzzled for a few moments as well. 

3 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Islam is Misogyny defined... 

Not precisely...much of the world feels that women have a specific and thereby limited role in society.

2 hours ago, dreaded said:

423198.jpg

My mother did something like that back in the 50's. We lived under the flight path of the local helicopter pilot school - back in the Bell 47 days.

Mom finally got fed up with the noise and spelled out a big "FUCK OFF" in white fertilizer on the north lawn.

It was counterproductive though - the letters turned such dark green that they were visible for a couple of summers and the choppers used to hover over the lawn to show the student pilots instead of just flying past. :D

3 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Rimas???

No.  If it were Rimas he would have rigged a bosun's chair out of a Depends and used butcher's twine to haul himself up the mast.

If it was Rimas he'd have conned someone else into doing it for him.

On 7/27/2017 at 4:45 PM, D.M.D. said:

attachment-36.jpg

I did find that the signage in the UK was especially verbose.  This is not bad since you are standing still, but I recall seeing similar length road signs on the outskirts of villages and such and there was no way in hell you could read it all as you zipped by without almost coming to a stand-still.

I do appreciate the brit's ability to be blunt while still sounding so nice about it.

5 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I did find that the signage in the UK was especially verbose.  This is not bad since you are standing still, but I recall seeing similar length road signs on the outskirts of villages and such and there was no way in hell you could read it all as you zipped by without almost coming to a stand-still.

I do appreciate the brit's ability to be blunt while still sounding so nice about it.

It is also not real, but maybe it should be.

http://www.snopes.com/london-underground-sign/

8 hours ago, D.M.D. said:

attachment.jpg

As an Army veteran, I have no problem with transgender folks in the military.  However, I have to admit that movie poster is hilarious.

I'm not really worried about a transgender anything. I can't imagine how it bears on any job performance........

That said........a ahem "local fire department" had a firefighter undergo gender reassignment from she to he and return to duty. The station she was assigned to when she left for reassignment produced tee shirts that said (station number changed to protect the guilty):

TRANSFER TO STATION 54

WE'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU

Apparently it was unacceptable as a station tee shirt.......

I don't care about the snowflakes, that's damn funny. I'd wear that.  Says nothing derogatory, just states a fact.

5 hours ago, Point Break said:

I'm not really worried about a transgender anything. I can't imagine how it bears on any job performance........

That said........a ahem "local fire department" had a firefighter undergo gender reassignment from she to he and return to duty. The station she was assigned to when she left for reassignment produced tee shirts that said (station number changed to protect the guilty):

TRANSFER TO STATION 54

WE'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU

Apparently it was unacceptable as a station tee shirt.......

Brilliant!  It would have been funnier if you had made it STATION 69.

1 hour ago, Rasputin22 said:

Big Daddy?

Image result for ed roth art

Exactamundo - like one of his Weirdo shirts

On 7/20/2017 at 3:55 AM, Point Break said:

In all fairness, I paused a bit puzzled for a few moments as well. 

I puzzled on it for a bit as well. That's what prompted me to post it. Not quite right, is it?

I took this today at the local Military Academy.  LONQR!

IMG_0213.JPG

On 8/7/2017 at 10:42 AM, D.M.D. said:

WTF is a "LUCTURE"?

In Dubai?  They meant the Lucre hall but it was too filthy.

8 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I saw this at a local store:

303365011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=c90b7

Pork faggots? What part of the ME are you in?

1 hour ago, IStream said:

Pork faggots? What part of the ME are you in?

The part where you can buy pork.  In little secret rooms at the back of the grocery store.

17 hours ago, IStream said:

Right next to the well-stocked shelves of liquor. Got it.

Uhhhh, actually yes.

AfricanEastern1.jpg

c700x420.jpg

c700x420.jpg

1 hour ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Uhhhh, actually yes.

AfricanEastern1.jpg

c700x420.jpg

c700x420.jpg

They've extended Barracuda, by the way. Malt Room has 390 single malts......!

. And the wine area is of warehouse proportions!

6 hours ago, Derek Grebe said:

They've extended Barracuda, by the way. Malt Room has 390 single malts......!

. And the wine area is of warehouse proportions!

I know!  I was just there a couple of weekends ago.  It was like the trumpets of Jericho were playing as we walked in.