• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Shootist Jeff

LONQR

That hardtop has to be an aftermarket thing. There is no way that Pininfarina could have designed anything that ugly.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

That hardtop has to be an aftermarket thing. There is no way that Pininfarina could have designed anything that ugly.

That's correct, I believe.

The Chinese are building a replica titanic, inland.   Sometimes resort ideas born at 0300 should be allowed to die at dawn.   

E1AA638C-F790-489E-B141-7A040C3122F9.jpeg

BC9FFE51-5A7A-419D-8B81-6449E389A2DB.jpeg

On 1/3/2018 at 8:43 AM, Derek Grebe said:

OMG, that was High-LARRY-Us!  Holy shit I'm literally crying here......

Now this^^^ is the perfect definition of LONQR!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, IStream said:

Whatever you may think of Hillary, there is nothing wrong with Natalie.

I'd hit it....  Natalie of course.  Not that other thing.

1 hour ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I'd hit it....  Natalie of course.  Not that other thing.

Dream on Fly Boy.  Natalie wouldn't even let you sniff a used tampon of hers.  I am sure she prefers tall, mature, handsome, intelligent, silver haired men such as myself.

On 1/11/2018 at 8:00 PM, DA-WOODY said:

1 hour ago, Rasputin22 said:

Well shiver me timbers! 

Plays a MEAN Skin-Flute No Doubt !!!!

I was disappointed in this place that it had slipped through the cracks as acceptable :blink:

Bacon/Guacamole Enchiladas  -  Red Sause and Cheese 

Beans an Rice 

With a Bone-In RibEye on the BBQ

Under Umbrellas shall sit

the Drinkies B)

someone remind me when the game starts :lol:

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Trovão said:

Definitely LONQR. 

The funny thing is most people in the world would think this was a joke.  Until I moved out to this part of the world, I would have too.  But the whole camel beauty contest thing is HUGE out here.  Beauty Camel breeding is big business and they go for more sometimes than a triple crown Thoroughbred racehorse in KY.

Had to rent a car on the SD trip, this sticker is on the driver side window. Apparently just being in, on or near a car causes cancer, in California.

20180124_163733-338x450.jpg

1 hour ago, bmiller said:

Had to rent a car on the SD trip, this sticker is on the driver side window. Apparently just being in, on or near a car causes cancer, in California.

That sort of ridiculous crap contributed to Trump getting elected.

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

That sort of ridiculous crap contributed to Trump getting elected.

My first boss explained it to me back in high school.   “If it doesn’t cause cancer in a laboratory rat, that just means the rat wouldn’t eat it.”   

3 hours ago, bmiller said:

not nearly as life threatening as putting a big sticker on the window so you can't see out!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Derek Grebe said:

not nearly as life threatening as putting a big sticker on the window so you can't see out!

Or making the car stick out like a sore thumb rental. Stickers all over it screaming TOURIST, COME ROB ME!

8 minutes ago, bmiller said:

Or making the car stick out like a sore thumb rental. Stickers all over it screaming TOURIST, COME ROB ME!

nice idea renting a car

wish I had suggested it 

hope you got one with a Good Heater

even fucking Fog tomorrow

Last week and Next week = textbook DAGO 

you picked a Suck weather time to come down here B)

• Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, floating dutchman said:

Ha Ha.  Watch it again....

Fuck!  A video game.   :o

I was wondering why he just didn't do a 'J turn', after the first curve.

30 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Fuck!  A video game.   :o

I was wondering why he just didn't do a 'J turn', after the first curve.

Dilly Dilly!

16 minutes ago, floating dutchman said:

It is some amazing graphics.

Catches just about everyone on the first view.

Right down to the skid marks on the track.

16 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

I've done that track many times

...... which inevitably results in me hitting the fence in turn 1 about every time......<_<

The famous KaleCoAuto has some excellent tools and automotive parts..

http://kalecoauto.com

For example, they offer a Pilot Wrench.  Most cars suffer from this horrible malady - a loose nut behind the wheel!! 

Lots of other hard-to-find parts and accessories.

And...

Blinker Fluid

$18.95

Are you blinkers sluggish? Do they make an annoying ticking noise? Do they not flash fast enough? Here's your solution. Little do people know, factory quality blinker fluid should be changed every 150,000 blinks. Our blinker fluid lasts ten times that. KaleCoAuto high quality synthetic blinker fluid meets the highest DOT standards while not being in the least bit DOT legal! KaleCoAuto blinker fluid provides you with thousands of hours of reliable blinking without the wear and tear on the flash-synchro's that the other blinker fluids cause. KaleCoAuto blinker fluid will not lose its viscosity even in the most extreme situations. Why buy that old dino-blinker fluid, when you can get our unique patented synthetic formula? Satisfaction guaranteed!! For use in any car.

That's a good one. Another classic is origamiboulder.com. It's been around forever. Make sure you read their customer feedback page using the "Letters from Dumb Dumbs" link.

KawaShoppi i

No automatic alt text available.

On 2/2/2018 at 10:14 PM, Ed Lada said:

...as well as the undergarments....

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I thought it was a set of S&M toys

I might have thought a dildo, but they are not ribbed, for his or her pleasure???  And why the multiple electrical contacts, instead simply two, + & -, for power?

25 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

I might have thought a dildo, but they are not ribbed, for his or her pleasure???  And why the multiple electrical contacts, instead simply two, + & -, for power?

For remote control.  Just in case you need remote assistance with that hair curling.

3 hours ago, VWAP said:

Rolls-Royce-Cullinan-prototype-15.jpg

Rolls Royce 4x4 SUV

3 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

I just saw a Bentley SUV yesterday.  A Bentley!!!  

I read recently that Ferrari will be making one. I just today got an invite to the Jag dealer for the unveiling of a new Jag SUV.

Fuckin' millennials!

• Like 1

I Hate the Huge Luxury 4X4 SUV's that go <1mph over bumps in CostCo parking lot

WTF Over !!!

4 hours ago, DA-WOODY said:

I Hate the Huge Luxury 4X4 SUV's that go <1mph over bumps in CostCo parking lot

WTF Over !!!

They have to be careful - with those super low aspect tires they could bend their rims. :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

They have to be careful - with those super low aspect tires they could bend their rims. :rolleyes:

Those aren't tires, they're a grip layer for the super heavy duty metallic all-terrain traction wheels. The very latest in offroading technology...

10 hours ago, Derek Grebe said:

There are a few here.

FUGLY in the extreme.

Here's the ORIGINAL Bentley SUV

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1