• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Uncooperative Tom

Twitterer In Chief

9 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

And he pulls his piles of blank paper stunt again...hope it was recycled.

n 1960, there were approximately 20,000 pages in the Code of Federal Regulations. Today there are over 185,000 pages, as seen in the Roosevelt Room. Today, we CUT THE RED TAPE! It is time to SET FREE OUR DREAMS and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

AH-HA! There ya go! Now we know when America was great before! 1960! (Assuming this is pre-November 1960)

18 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

I hope tosses out the entire FAA regulations.  No need.  It’s like 1000 pages.  Small print too.

I was thinking the entire DoJ could go..... No laws means no courts, means no law suits, no sexual assault charges.... It's a win/ win for Trump and his elk. Of course we'll still have to kill black people randomly, and Mexicans, and anyone with a vaguely Arabic sounding name, but bullets are cheap compared with court stenographers, and bailiffs, and activist judges....

The entire interstate transportation regs , unnecessary.  Leave it up to the states.  FDA regs are burdensome.  Bring drugs to market without testing.  This will work out in the end.

43 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

The entire interstate transportation regs , unnecessary.  Leave it up to the states.  FDA regs are burdensome.  Bring drugs to market without testing.  This will work out in the end.

Personally, I like hamburgers, and pork chops rare/medium rare...... Chicken, no.... Duck yes. Why is it OK to serve rare duck, but not rare chicken?..... Do ducks not get Salmonella?

I've eaten rare iguana...... I would have preferred it cooked more, but it was dark, and it wasn't until I really dug into it that I realized that it was still a little..... gamey around the bones..... At least I did't eat the raw iguana eggs, which were still inside her when they gutted her before throwing her on the coals..... Apparently they are a powerful aphrodisiac....

11 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

At least I did't eat the raw iguana eggs, which were still inside her when they gutted her before throwing her on the coals..... Apparently they are a powerful aphrodisiac....

On a river trip in British Honduras many years ago, our guides shot some iguanas and we had BBQ iguana for dinner. It was very good but by far the best part were the eggs. Soft-boiled in the BBQ sauce as it warmed. Stick one in your mouth and pop it with your tongue. I can still taste it now. Soooo good.

I was about 10 at the time and can't report on the aphrodisiac qualities, if any, but just as food it was almost as good as sex.

Pressure must be getting to him.  As much as he bitches about the "media", he fucks up the spelling.

Meadia.

Of course, one of the Faithful will pop by and remind us that Meat Loaf sang "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad".

9 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Pres. Obama is about to embark on a 17 day vacation in his ‘native’ Hawaii, putting Secret Service away from families on Christmas. Aloha!

And Trump will be....... Where? At each and every one of his secret service details' homes, with all of their families, having roast anus with his secret service protected extended family? One has to wonder if Pappa Kushner has an SS agent covering his ass in prison..... (literally)

5 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

And Trump will be....... Where? At each and every one of his secret service details' homes, with all of their families, having roast anus with his secret service protected extended family? One has to wonder if Pappa Kushner has an SS agent covering his ass in prison..... (literally)

Hell, I wouldn't mind being detailed to Hawaii for a couple of weeks in the winter. That's supposed to be a bad thing?

17 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Hell, I wouldn't mind being detailed to Hawaii for a couple of weeks in the winter. That's supposed to be a bad thing?

Given the choice of Mar-A- Gogo with Trump, and entourage, or Hawaii with Barack, and Michelle (And probably the two kids) Obama...... I'd take...................................... Lemme see...... It is a long flight to and from Hawaii...... That has to be a factor....... But...... I dunno...... Trump....... Obama....... Which one could I have a better conversation with, if I was forced to sit and interact...... Gosh....... This is so difficult!..... OK..... OK..... Tru......OBAMA!

Can trump get any stupider?:rolleyes:

In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!

7 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!

Yes. Watch.

I predict that he will say that this new years eve had the largest crowd ever! All over the world, and that they started it 24 hours early, just to fit in all the cities that wanted to thank him personally.

9 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Proving, once again, he (along with a sizable portion of the public) doesn't know the difference between climate and weather.

Can Trump Get Any Stupider?

Trump Exposed Ignorance During Trade Talk With Merkel, Leaving White House Aides Humiliated: Report

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-exposed-ignorance-during-trade-132532125.html

4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Proving, once again, he (along with a sizable portion of the public) doesn't know the difference between climate and weather.

what I find amusing is him using record breaking cold (possibly a result of CC) to sneer at CC.

31 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

His ignorance knows no bounds.

Maybe that's why he needs that wall built.  Keeps his ignorance and stupidity confined.

16 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Maybe that's why he needs that wall built.  Keeps his ignorance and stupidity confined.

We need a wall on the north border, too. Mexico will pay for it.

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

We need a wall on the north border, too. Mexico will pay for it.

North border?  Like Canada?

Going to pay for it using Pesos, loonies and toonies, bitcoin, IOU?

It would be hilarious if Mexico and Canada were to build walls to keep us out of their countries.  Ugly Americans and all that.

4 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Can Trump Get Any Stupider?

Trump Exposed Ignorance During Trade Talk With Merkel, Leaving White House Aides Humiliated: Report

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-exposed-ignorance-during-trade-132532125.html

You have to expect it if you hitch your wagon to a retarded mule.

May I repeat myself?

(Good)

The man is unhinged, demented, bonkers, loony tunes.

I've dealt with Alzheimer's sufferers. He shows many of the signs.

2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

May I repeat myself?

(Good)

That's what they said about Reagan. WTF do they know. Buncha commies.

4 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

May I repeat myself?

(Good)

Many people are saying it.

The best people.

May I repeat myself?

(Good)

You forgot unprincipled..someone started a thread listing the acts of bastardry of DT..I cant find it but I just found this.

On Mar A Lago

Remember Marjorie Post actually bequested this place to used as a presidential retreat..a gift to the nation? (or a tax dodge?) 

The nation basically cant afford to maintain it..don't want it..and give it back to her estate.

Then

Donald Trump learned about the estate after unsuccessfully trying to purchase and combine two apartments in Palm Beach for his family. According to Trump, he offered the Post family $25 million for it, but they rejected it. Trump purchased the land between Mar-a-Lago and the ocean from Jack C. Massey, the founder of KFC, for $2 million,[20] stating he intended to build a home that would block Mar-a-Lago's beach view. The threat caused interest in the property to decline, and Trump ended up getting the property for $7 million in 1985.

If anyone can find that thread..?

14 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I find President Trump’s lack of decency and maturity to be bracing. 

You mean he's got the morals, and intellectual capacity of a York Peppermint Patty?

You mean he's got the morals, and intellectual capacity of a York Peppermint Patty?

More like an off-brand. You know, a generic. 

5 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I find President Trump’s lack of decency and maturity to be bracing. 

Refreshing.

32 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Refreshing.

Like being naked on a mountain top in a blizzard.....

He's gunning for Pakistan now. Happy New Year!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!

“Since taking office I have been very strict on commercial aviation. Good news – it was just reported that there were zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!”

— President Trump, on Twitter, taking credit for planes not crashing.

10 minutes ago, Sean said:

“Since taking office I have been very strict on commercial aviation. Good news – it was just reported that there were zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!”

— President Trump, on Twitter, taking credit for planes not crashing.

The safest year for commercial aviation was actually 1902.

I'll assume he was talking about commercial, passenger aviation... in the USA...........

2 minutes ago, Zonker said:

How has he been "strict" with commercial aviation? Has he passed any laws or enabled new FAA regulations? 

By the way, about that Canada wall - it will be a nice hedge not a wall:

img_8251.jpg?w=556&h=313

https://outabouter.com/2017/01/18/concerned-canada-quietly-plants-privacy-hedge-along-entire-u-s-border/

Bring us a...shrubbery!

Waiting for a member of the TDF* to pop in and explain how President Trump deserves credit for zero deaths in commercial jets for 2017. 

*Trump Defense Force

56 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I'll assume he was talking about commercial, passenger aviation... in the USA...........

No...I believe he's taking credit for preventing commercial aviation accidents world wide. 

9 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

His achievements are so great they are going back in time!

There hasn’t been a fatal passenger airline crash in the United States since 2009.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/1/2/16840732/2017-airline-safety-trump

Someone didn’t do their homework:

Asiana Airlines Flight 214 was a scheduled transpacific passenger flight from Incheon International Airport near Seoul, South Korea, to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in the United States. On the morning of Saturday, July 6, 2013, the Boeing 777-200ERcrashed on final approach into SFO. Of the 307 people aboard, two passengers died at the crash scene, and a third died in a hospital several days later; all three of them were teenage Chinese girls.

This might be an example of “a departure from the carefully polished, poll tested, pasteurized, sanitized,  calculated, calibrated, homogenized political speak” some people find “refreshing”.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

No...I believe he's taking credit for preventing commercial aviation accidents world wide. 

Man............. He's good................. I mean, really, really good!

He's like that dude that lives at the north pole and plays with Elvis....... What's his name?....... Insanity Clause!!!!! Yeah! that's it!

Oh MY GOD!!

He's on a roll this morning

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

Oh MY GOD!!

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

Fucking man child. 

"Mines bigger than yours"

This fool is the POTUS FFS!

A fucking child in the most powerful job in the world.

And these idiots here find it "refreshing". Can a person be any more stupid?

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Think of how many liberal heads he could explode if he hits the button!  That would be super-presidential.  

I'm hopeful that who ever is in charge of the codes has "forgotten" to Tell Trump that it's been changed from 6242 to 3825968

2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

"Mines bigger than yours"

This fool is the POTUS FFS!

A fucking child in the most powerful job in the world.

And these idiots here find it "refreshing". Can a person be any more stupid?

And our Congress refused to revisit the war powers act.   He can test his button, and fire any General that doesn’t jump to attention and let the shift fly, 

11 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Oh MY GOD!!

I may get some mileage out of this gem -

This might be an example of “a departure from the carefully polished, poll tested, pasteurized, sanitized,  calculated, calibrated, homogenized political speak” some people find “refreshing”.

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

I'm hopeful that who ever is in charge of the codes has "forgotten" to Tell Trump that it's been changed from 6242 to 3825968

When I see idiotic crap like that tweet, I think "from what is he trying to distract us?"  

Must be some news about to break.  

yeah..he's lost it

I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!

5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

yeah..he's lost it

I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!

So much for the Fourth Estate. One down two to go.

So far this year he's cut funding to Pakistan and is helping to foment unrest in Iran, and now he's withdrawing funding for Palestinian organizations. This on top of the Jerusalem declaration of a couple of weeks ago.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-palestinians-aid/u-s-threatens-to-withhold-aid-cash-to-palestinians-idUSKBN1ER1WT?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+(News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News)

Trump said that Washington gives Palestinians “HUNDRED OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS a year and get no appreciation or respect. They don’t even want to negotiate a long overdue peace treaty with Israel ... with the Palestinians no longer willing to talk peace, why should we make any of these massive future payments to them?”

"The President’s tweets follow plans disclosed by his U.N. ambassador earlier on Tuesday to stop funding a United Nations agency that provides humanitarian aid to Palestinian refugees.

“The President has basically said he doesn’t want to give any additional funding, or stop funding, until the Palestinians agree to come back to the negotiation table,” Ambassador Nikki Haley told reporters when asked about future U.S. funding for the U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestinian refugees."

This is making peace in the Middle East?

4 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

So far this year he's cut funding to Pakistan and is helping to foment unrest in Iran, and now he's withdrawing funding for Palestinian organizations. This on top of the Jerusalem declaration of a couple of weeks ago.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-palestinians-aid/u-s-threatens-to-withhold-aid-cash-to-palestinians-idUSKBN1ER1WT?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+(News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News)

"The President’s tweets follow plans disclosed by his U.N. ambassador earlier on Tuesday to stop funding a United Nations agency that provides humanitarian aid to Palestinian refugees.

“The President has basically said he doesn’t want to give any additional funding, or stop funding, until the Palestinians agree to come back to the negotiation table,” Ambassador Nikki Haley told reporters when asked about future U.S. funding for the U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestinian refugees."

He went to Jared. 

yeah, I stuck it on the Jerusalem thread.

So..in 24 hours he's now provoked;

Palestine, Pakistan and NK...oh and Iran.

He hasn't had a go at Germany for a while...or maybe we'll cop it ..

Who's next?  

1 hour ago, Sean said:

So much for the Fourth Estate. One down two to go.

Dog et al should be so proud of their messiah.

I wonder if Twitter can be held responsible for starting a nuclear war by not shutting down Trump's account.....

57 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

As much as I believe that he is an utter and complete fool, who is in way over his head, I must begrudgingly admit that some of his recent actions, may have caused positive outcomes.  If his belligerent, recent Twitter feuds, with Kim Jon Un have caused their recent talk of detente with S. Korea, that is a very good thing.  In a sick and perverted way, I think his "Bull in a China Shop" approach to Foreign Diplomacy, may be paying some dividends.  Did I mention, that it pains me deeply, to admit this??  The agressers of the world are afraid of Trumps tiny hands on the Nuclear Football, so they are all of a sudden making nicey-nice, with their sworn enemies.  

2 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

As much as I believe that he is an utter and complete fool, who is in way over his head, I must begrudgingly admit that some of his recent actions, may have caused positive outcomes.  If his belligerent, recent Twitter feuds, with Kim Jon Un have caused their recent talk of detente with S. Korea, that is a very good thing.  In a sick and perverted way, I think his "Bull in a China Shop" approach to Foreign Diplomacy, may be paying some dividends.  Did I mention, that it pains me deeply, to admit this??  The agressers of the world are afraid of Trumps tiny hands on the Nuclear Football, so they are all of a sudden making nicey-nice, with their sworn enemies.  

I'm not sure being a full-bore loon is a valid foreign policy approach in the long term.

27 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

I don't see it that way. All Trump's bluster on the Nork nuke issue has zero to do with the recent outreach to South Korea imo. 

Nork got where they wanted to go, a seat at the Nuclear table. Now they are prepared to sit down as equals with their neighbors to the South. This is the planned endgame I think.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

I don't see it that way. All Trump's bluster on the Nork nuke issue has zero to do with the recent outreach to South Korea imo. 

Nork got where they wanted to go, a seat at the Nuclear table. Now they are prepared to sit down as equals with their neighbors to the South. This is the planned endgame I think.  

The gears of history grind slowly. There really was nothing the West could have done about NK with the protection by China. I personally think Chubby Kim is much smarter than the Trumpoid.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I personally think Chubby Kim is much smarter than the Trumpoid.

Not that this is a big bar to clear... But I don't think it's Chubby Kim in the driver's seat and that's why NK are walking all over Trump. 

30 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

The gears of history grind slowly. There really was nothing the West could have done about NK with the protection by China. I personally think Chubby Kim is much smarter than the Trumpoid.

That's not saying much.

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

That's not saying much.

.001 is larger than 0 in most numbering systems.

1.jpg

Krist on a bike , will you North Americans control the idiot .

PLEASE .

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sean said:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-03/n.korean-leader-orders-border-hotline-with-s.korea-reopened/9302284

North Korea: Kim Jong-un orders reopening of cross-border communication with South

I don't think Kimmy is stupid..just a bit unhinged..(well..a lot unhinged.)

But Trump is really really  stupid, (as in actually unintelligent) and unhinged.

And if SK decide to accept Kimmys overtures rather than throw their lot behind (actually in front of) Trump.

Trump's going to have the biggest tanty yet.

I'd hate to be Moon.

8 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Oh MY GOD!!

Saw that first this thing morning, it’s too early to be doing face palms before coffee!! 

Fucking moron in chief strikes again. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mad said:

Saw that first this thing morning, it’s too early to be doing face palms before coffee!! 

Fucking moron in chief strikes again. 

I dunno, maybe Trump is just the President the US had to have.

If we all survive the next 3 years without any major wars, maybe..just maybe the Emperors will be naked for all to see, everyone can stop relying on the US nuclear or Russian Nuclear shields and rely on our pissy little NATO and ANZ treaties without the USA and Americans can stop spending sqillions on their defence budget and start spending on those small luxuries we all enjoy..like universal HC, affordable education and decent infrastructure...you know..taxes going where they are supposed to.

I mean..who really want's their country to be GREAT anymore?:rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Ishmael said:

So far this year he's cut funding to Pakistan and is helping to foment unrest in Iran, and now he's withdrawing funding for Palestinian organizations. ...

I'm not sure why Pakistanis or Palestinians have any right to my tax money. Nor am I convinced that spreading it around will do more good than harm.

How I score these three actions:

1. Cut meddling. Good.

2. Increased meddling. Bad.

3. Cut meddling. Good.

2 out of 3 is much better than I generally expect from our President.

34 minutes ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

I'm not sure why Pakistanis or Palestinians have any right to my tax money. Nor am I convinced that spreading it around will do more good than harm.

How I score these three actions:

1. Cut meddling. Good.

2. Increased meddling. Bad.

3. Cut meddling. Good.

2 out of 3 is much better than I generally expect from our President.

Palestinians have a right to your tax money because your meddling and backing Israel is crippling their economy.

Pakistan? Pakistan receives foreign aid from several countries and international organizations. Since the start of the War in Afghanistan, the majority of the aid comes from the United States via the Coalition Support Fund which is reimbursement to Pakistan for expenses already incurred and compensation for facilities made available to the coalition forces such as the Shamsi Airfield and Dalbandin air bases. $4 billion has been billed to the CSF Fund for the training and services provided by American military and contractors to Pakistan Security Forces.[ 

27 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Palestinians have a right to your tax money because your meddling and backing Israel is crippling their economy.

Pakistan? Pakistan receives foreign aid from several countries and international organizations. Since the start of the War in Afghanistan, the majority of the aid comes from the United States via the Coalition Support Fund which is reimbursement to Pakistan for expenses already incurred and compensation for facilities made available to the coalition forces such as the Shamsi Airfield and Dalbandin air bases. $4 billion has been billed to the CSF Fund for the training and services provided by American military and contractors to Pakistan Security Forces.[ 

Not a big fan of meddling in Israel nor since the early 2000's in Afghanistan. More meddling compounds rather than rectifying the mistake.

I’m in favor of cutting all foreign aid, but like cutting welfare, we need to prepare for the instability and violence.  A whole lot of people are gonna die, and it ain’t all foreigners or the poor.

Trumps tweets are strategic.  

Those tweets instantly trigger liberals, drawing them out  of  thier safe spaces ,  dope dens  and into the kill zone 

• Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

Those tweets instantly trigger liberals, drawing them out  of  thier safe spaces ,  dope dens  and into the kill zone 

Strategic? They are fucking loony. The man's an amoral idiot.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, slug zitski said:

Have you been reading JerKZ, Warpedbirds and/or Dogs posts?

The rate your apparent IQ is dropping would lead one to believe it.

3 hours ago, slug zitski said:

Fantasies of HH?

19 hours ago, Mid said:

1.jpg

Krist on a bike , will you North Americans control the idiot .

PLEASE .

• Like 1