• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Uncooperative Tom

Twitterer In Chief

7 hours ago, Sean said:

The author interviewed Trump himself FFS. Says he spent around 3 hours with him. 

It is critical to note President Trump’s primary objection in this Tweet is regarding access. That will be the talking point the Faithful repeat, ad nauseam. 

As far as denying he ever spoke with the author, who claims to have tapes, President Trump will do (or, have his minions do) what he discovered about the Billy Bush “grab them by the pussy” tape - claim it isn’t not authentic. And, the Faithful will lap it up. 

................ Maybe Trump has one of the 3 hidden immunity idols, which he can play at tonight's tribal council to avoid being the 3rd contestant voted off the island in this episode of "SURVIVOR WASHINGTON D.C."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, Ishmael said:

And has tapes.

Unlike Trump.

I'm sure the Russians have him a copy of their tapes ;)

Michael Wolff is a total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book. He used Sloppy Steve Bannon, who cried when he got fired and begged for his job. Now Sloppy Steve has been dumped like a dog by almost everyone. Too bad!

This is not normal. Shouldn’t be normal anyway. 

Donald J. Trump
....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

Donald J. Trump
....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

34 minutes ago, Sean said:

Donald J. Trump
....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

Donald J. Trump
....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

Disturbing at best!

https://twitter.com/owensdamien/status/949621235511709696

49 minutes ago, Sean said:

Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump

The beginning of the end?  Has his paddy slipped off the bun?

54 minutes ago, Sean said:

Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump

Getting back to the topic of this thread, if those are the official position of the government and not personal views, then our official policy is...

I sincerely hope so. (fallen off his perch)

(I wonder if the football guy or guys go home every night saying "please god make it tonight")

He's "retreated" to Camp david for the weekend..I thought he hated the place?

7 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I sincerely hope so. (fallen off his perch)

(I wonder if the football guy or guys go home every night saying "please god make it tonight")

He's "retreated" to Camp david for the weekend..I thought he hated the place?

Some of the people he's meeting with probably wouldn't be allowed in one of his resorts.

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump

wec.jpg

Is it just me, or is Trump trying to use big words in his teets?   

I authorized Zero access to White House (actually turned him down many times) for author of phony book! I never spoke to him for book. Full of lies, misrepresentations and sources that don’t exist.

i was especially impressed by “misrepresentations”.  Maybe there is a lawyer hidden under his bed helping him tweet after all.

1 hour ago, Spatial Ed said:

The beginning of the end?  Has his paddy slipped off the bun?

At his current rate he will be in a paddy wagon wrapped in a nice white jacket.

He is delusional bordering on batshit crazy.

3 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

At his current rate he will be in a paddy wagon wrapped in a nice white jacket.

He is delusional bordering on batshit crazy.

I think they will wheel him out on a moving dolly.

maxresdefault.jpg

Donald Trump Goes Full Fredo

But unlike the Godfather character, the president of the United States is backed by powerful people enabling him.

David Frum

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/donald-trump-goes-full-fredo/549875/

excerpt -

“I can handle things. I’m smart! Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!”

This morning’s presidential Twitter outburst recalls those words of Fredo Corleone’s in one of the most famous scenes from The Godfather series. Trump tweeted that his “two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart,” and in a subsequent tweet called himself a “very stable genius.”

Trump may imagine that he’s Michael Corleone, the tough and canny rightful heir—or even Sonny Corleone, the terrifyingly violent but at least powerful heir apparent—but after today he is Fredo forever.

There’s a key difference between film and reality, though: The Corleone family had the awareness and vigilance to exclude Fredo from power. The American political system did not do so well.

It may not be the newsiest—arguably it is the least newsy—but the most important moment in Wolff’s book are words attributed at second or third-hand to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell at the time of Donald Trump’s election. “He will sign anything we put in front of him.”

<snip>

It may not be the newsiest—arguably it is the least newsy—but the most important moment in Wolff’s book are words attributed at second or third-hand to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell at the time of Donald Trump’s election. “He will sign anything we put in front of him.”

IMG_4665.JPG

my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.

All that needs to be said really.

America must be proud.

10 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

(in my best Jed Clampett voice)

”Hooooo doggie!”

If Wolff has him on tape, will @Hillary Jack admit President Trump lied?

That is the greatest GOP President of our time.  He makes Reagan look like a rank amateur.  

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That is the greatest GOP President of our time.  He makes Reagan look like a rank amateur.  

“I can handle things. I’m smart! Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!”

2 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Ironically...he is starting to sound like

12 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

”Hooooo doggie!”

If Wolff has him on tape, will @Hillary Jack admit President Trump lied?

I don't know about tapes of Trump interviews (I'd guess no), but he apparently has tapes of at least Bannon and Katie Walsh.

https://www.axios.com/scoop-wolff-taped-interviews-with-bannon-top-officials-1515111038-da51faf9-3cb4-411f-ad8a-5270635642d4.html

Michael Wolff has tapes to back up quotes in his incendiary book — dozens of hours of them.

Among the sources he taped, I'm told, are Steve Bannon and former White House deputy chief of staff Katie Walsh.

• So that's going to make it harder for officials to deny embarrassing or revealing quotes attributed to them in "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," out Tuesday.
  • In some cases, the officials thought they were talking off the record. But what are they going to do now?
  • Although the White House yesterday portrayed Wolff as a poseur, he spent hours at a time in private areas of the West Wing, including the office of Reince Priebus when he was chief of staff.
  • The White House says Wolff was cleared for access to the West Wing fewer than 20 times.
  • Wolff, a New Yorker, stayed at the Hay Adams Hotel when he came down to D.C., and White House sources frequently crossed Lafayette Park to meet him there.

Part of Wolff's lengthy index entry for Bannon:

1515262264138.png

Some reporters and officials are calling the book sloppy, and challenging specific passages.

• How could Wolff possibly know for sure what Steve Bannon and the late Roger Ailes said at a private dinner?
  • It turns out Wolff hosted the dinner for six at his Manhattan townhouse.

Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily morning newsletter, Axios AM.

17 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Look at John Kelly's face.

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

In the youtube vid above?  

L-R Pence, Brady and Scalise, I think.  

Scalise?  Shits in Bag Scalise?

1 minute ago, Spatial Ed said:

Scalise?  Shits in Bag Scalise?

I'm glad that man survived.  I did not think he would make it for a while.  

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I'm glad that man survived.  I did not think he would make it for a while.  

Me too.  As time progresses, he may become an advocate for gun control.

1 minute ago, Spatial Ed said:

Me too.  As time progresses, he may become an advocate for gun control.

Not a chance.  He'll probably end up working for them on K Street.  The money is just too good.  On Main Street USA they are called "whores" who do anything for money.  In Washington DC they are called politicians.  

36 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

”Hooooo doggie!”

This one..theguy with the pips/stars 

15 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

This one..theguy with the pips/stars 

The stars are on the flag over his shoulder.

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

that's Kevin McCarthy.  Total beta cuck.

12 hours ago, Sean said:

Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump

@Dogmust be feeling quite refreshed lately. Summer’s Eve refreshed.

13 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I thought they were the bigger better version :D

13 hours ago, Sean said:

Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump

image.jpeg

18 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

wec.jpg

Hah! Didn't think of that one. It seems many people are saying

18 hours ago, Sean said:

Fredo

Video at post 209.

I usually prefer text to videos but a transcript does that no justice.

Whaaaaaah ! he's handling it...believe me!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

I’ve had to put up with the Fake News from the first day I announced that I would be running for President. Now I have to put up with a Fake Book, written by a totally discredited author. Ronald Reagan had the same problem and handled it well. So will I!

36 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

More

I’ve had to put up with the Fake News from the first day I announced that I would be running for President. Now I have to put up with a Fake Book, written by a totally discredited author. Ronald Reagan had the same problem and handled it well. So will I!

He's going to declare senility?

54 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

More

When will he start handling it well?

So far, all we’ve seen are tantrums. 

A tweet comes back to bit him...

https://lawandcrime.com/immigration/judge-trolls-trump-cites-tweet-in-blocking-end-to-daca/

Specifically, the judge quoted a September tweet, where Trump said, “Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really! . . . ”

Judge Alsup then wrote, “For the reasons DACA was instituted, and for the reasons tweeted by President Trump, this order finds that the public interest will be served by DACA’s continuation.” Basically, he’s basing part the court’s ruling against the Trump administration on Trump’s own supposed support for the other side.

Would it ever be possible to have a bigger joke as POTUS than this idiot?

So he thinks that a petulant whine about opening a new embassy looks better than cowardice. YCMTSU.

Donald Trump visit to London called off amid fears of mass protests

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/12/donald-trump-visit-to-london-called-off-amid-fears-of-mass-protests

More

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

DTS_ra_WsAAPUQL.jpg

He turned down the trip at the same time he turned down the cover of Time.

Another Trump fail

the embassy website showed the decision to move the location was made in 2008 under George W Bush, months before Barack Obama took office in January 2009.

The $US1 billion construction, overlooking the River Thames, was wholly funded by the sale of other properties in London.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-12/trump-cancels-london-trip-to-open-embassy-because-of-bad-deal/9325276

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Would it ever be possible to have a bigger joke as POTUS than this idiot?

So he thinks that a petulant whine about opening a new embassy looks better than cowardice. YCMTSU.

Donald Trump visit to London called off amid fears of mass protests

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/12/donald-trump-visit-to-london-called-off-amid-fears-of-mass-protests

More

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

DTS_ra_WsAAPUQL.jpg

What a pity, i was looking forward to joining the welcome parade in London for the day.:D

On 1/10/2018 at 12:48 PM, Mike G said:

A tweet comes back to bit him...

https://lawandcrime.com/immigration/judge-trolls-trump-cites-tweet-in-blocking-end-to-daca/

Specifically, the judge quoted a September tweet, where Trump said, “Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really! . . . ”

Judge Alsup then wrote, “For the reasons DACA was instituted, and for the reasons tweeted by President Trump, this order finds that the public interest will be served by DACA’s continuation.” Basically, he’s basing part the court’s ruling against the Trump administration on Trump’s own supposed support for the other side.

Wow, a sort of on-topic post.

A designated public forum? I'm still not convinced. The government didn't "set it aside" as mentioned in the topic post.

On 1/12/2018 at 4:45 AM, Shortforbob said:

Another Trump fail

the embassy website showed the decision to move the location was made in 2008 under George W Bush, months before Barack Obama took office in January 2009.

The $US1 billion construction, overlooking the River Thames, was wholly funded by the sale of other properties in London.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-12/trump-cancels-london-trip-to-open-embassy-because-of-bad-deal/9325276

It's like he lies just for the practice.

48 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

It's like he lies just for the practice.

He needs no practice. World class as a liar. No to low class when it comes to anything else.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

:lol:

Gotta say..... One of the dumbest ideas ever. Even worse than the fucking pet rock, or mood ring things.

On 1/15/2018 at 5:23 PM, Mrleft8 said:

Gotta say..... One of the dumbest ideas ever. Even worse than the fucking pet rock, or mood ring things.

And, those dumb ideas made some people VERY rich.