Fucking awesome!

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Ahh, VOA’s got a little butthurt...

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Ahh, VOA’s got a little butthurt...

Yeah, GUMPY is starting to spiral again. It's about the only thing he can get through the ignore filter on his lonesome.

@B.J. Porter - think you can convince the mods to their "like" feature should be added to the ignore options?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Yeah, GUMPY is starting to spiral again. It's about the only thing he can get through the ignore filter on his lonesome.

@B.J. Porter - think you can convince the mods to their "like" feature should be added to the ignore options?

Maybe they could just ban everybody on my ignore list.

Yes, I know how that sounds and I don't care. I probably have four people on ignore with 78 different names.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Maybe they could just ban everybody on my ignore list.

Yes, I know how that sounds and I don't care. I probably have four people on ignore with 78 different names.

Scrolling through my list, that seems about right. Hell, some of them don't even bother changing their names much.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Why is it that it's pretty well only the really stupid right wing trolls that use socks?

What are they supposed to be accomplishing by it?

Do they think it works something like stuffing a ballot box or something?

Actually, I was thinking more of you and your soulless cunt elk.

I can't articulate how appalling this is.

Wrong on so many levels.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

Have the Democrats finally realized that we desperately need Border Security and a Wall on the Southern Border. Need to stop Drugs, Human Trafficking,Gang Members & Criminals from coming into our Country. Do the Dems realize that most of the people not getting paid are Democrats?

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

I can't articulate how appalling this is.

Wrong on so many levels.

More

Have the Democrats finally realized that we desperately need Border Security and a Wall on the Southern Border. Need to stop Drugs, Human Trafficking,Gang Members & Criminals from coming into our Country. Do the Dems realize that most of the people not getting paid are Democrats?

Also consoling his supporters that while it might hurt, more of the other side are getting hurt. 

11 hours ago, VOA said:

How many socks do you have? Just the one?

Intelligent people here don't have socks.

Only the sort of mindless trolls who still support Trump use them.

47 minutes ago, VOA said:

So Meli Randy Bent et al are trump supporters? Do tell

Do they have another identity here? Have they been flicked repeatedly and come back with a new persona?

15 minutes ago, VOA said:

How many socks do you have?

Who cares? we’re talking about you and your dirty socks.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2018 at 4:51 PM, Mrleft8 said:

I'm not doubting that he doesn't drink alcohol..... But how much crack does the guy smoke in a given day?

The man is out of touch!

It was reported, allegedly, that he regularly crushed and snorted Adderall, when they worked together on the Apprentice Fake-Reality shows....

1 minute ago, VOA said:

How many socks do you have?

None, this is the only ID I have ever had. Why did you get flicked?

16 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

None, this is the only ID I have ever had. Why did you get flicked?

Which time?

16 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

I have zero pull.

Just now, VOA said:

Me too. 

I have been the same me since I signed up way back when, like 2002 or whenever. You?

1 hour ago, VOA said:

Why should I believe you?

Because I have never lied nor been flicked. Too bad you can't say the same - you just aren't that smart - here is a hint, you signed up a couple of months ago yet know everyone here and all the history, hint 2 - there have been only a very few who name drop, mainly you and JT and you ain't JT.  I don't think there are people using socks, there are a number of posters who have been flicked and just come back - the returds with Hapless Jack being #1 in that category.

I could give 2 shits until cretins like you start accusing everyone else of having socks - the classic guilty dog barking.

47 minutes ago, VOA said:

When did you sign up the new puppet?

SAD

You really should be congratulated on your ability to make yourself look like an intellectually impotent fool.

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

I have zero pull.

That's like a..... cosmic anti black hole kinda thing.... zero pull = zero gravity.... Like being in a freakin' space ship man..... That's awesome!...... And you really have this thing?

Added for gravity.

..... Meanwhile..... Putin has just announced that he has a new super rocket that can escape detection by "The enemy" that travels 30X faster than the speed of sound.....

So our defense dept. has asked for a bucket load of money to develop a detection system that will find this rabbit before it can wipe out Omaha.

Ummmmm.... If they already have the rocket, isn't it a little late to be developing a detection system?

Looks like someone got caught bending over with his pants pulled down behind the wood shed.

24 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

..... Meanwhile..... Putin has just announced that he has a new super rocket that can escape detection by "The enemy" that travels 30X faster than the speed of sound.....

So our defense dept. has asked for a bucket load of money to develop a detection system that will find this rabbit before it can wipe out Omaha.

Ummmmm.... If they already have the rocket, isn't it a little late to be developing a detection system?

Looks like someone got caught bending over with his pants pulled down behind the wood shed.

So? Once he launches, it's all MAD anyway.

50 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Did VOA’s predecessor Grumpy use foul lanquge like this as well?

He’s really pathetic.

Grumpy’s a sad case of a man. Now kicked out of the country of his wife’s birth, and no longer accepted at home. Sad really.

1 hour ago, VOA said:

You’ve got the silly old cunt spot 

:lol: Perfect illustration of my point.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

It's the hypercruise thing - he just claims to actually have it.

It's bullshit, just like most Russian claims of technological superiority.

Strong Like Tractor doesn't work too well at Mach 30.

And even beyond that it's moot anyway. They can't take out the Boomer subs so any missile tech "superiority" is moot.

9 hours ago, Ishmael said:
9 hours ago, VOA said:

So Meli Randy Bent et al are trump supporters? Do tell

Do they have another identity here? Have they been flicked repeatedly and come back with a new persona?

No and GUMPY knows I have the one account. He's just throwing shit against the wall hoping something sticks. Unlike GUMPY the perverted dwarf, I'm happy to provide the administrators any details they'd like to check that claim too. 

That's the thing with being honest and owning your shit. No need for the kind of pathetic paranoia that GUMPY has made a way of life. 

6 hours ago, VOA said:

I’m paranoid? You guys see Grumpy around every corner!

Well every time we look there you are....

9 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

No and GUMPY knows I have the one account. He's just throwing shit against the wall hoping something sticks. Unlike GUMPY the perverted dwarf, I'm happy to provide the administrators any details they'd like to check that claim too. 

That's the thing with being honest and owning your shit. No need for the kind of pathetic paranoia that GUMPY has made a way of life. 

It cracks me up every time some nitwit accuses someone I've met personally of being a sock.

These guys are so pathetic. They aren't wanted here, site management told them to GTFO. Yet they can't keep away.

When Scot eventually bans me - and I assume at some point he will - that's it, I'm done.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

It cracks me up every time some nitwit accuses someone I've met personally of being a sock.

These guys are so pathetic. They aren't wanted here, site management told them to GTFO. Yet they can't keep away.

When Scot eventually bans me - and I assume at some point he will - that's it, I'm done.

BJ,  Why would Scot ban you?  You are one of the few voices of reason around this cesspool.....

2 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

BJ,  Why would Scot ban you?  You are one of the few voices of reason around this cesspool.....

That might be why...

9 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

It’s pretty funny actually. Like Trump, who thinks everyone is a bottom feeding liar like he is, the Socks think everyone else uses socks. I’ve been on the same login since before the new board, user name has changed a bit, but you can see the history.

yet a bunch of socks think I have socks.

”Loosers”, all of em 

Sock Puppets are like people who gossip about others behind their backs, instead of manning up, and speaking directly to someone.  Pitiful!

48 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

46 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

That might be why...

Mostly because I made fun of him for having a fanboy man-crush on Baker Mayfield, and being a bandwagon Browns fan. He got very unhappy when I tried to explain to him how the Browns machine chews up talented QBs and spits them out. He did not understand the concept of "long standing divisional rivalry" and that sucking off the Browns in public would certainly get him some shit from other division fans (like me), nor does he understand the spirit of such taunting.

I shit you not, he blocked me on Facebook over this. Occasionally he sends me nasty e-mails about Browns/Bengals game results, but I had to block him to keep the situation from escalating further. I'm not interested in getting flicked yet, but that is where any conflict with Tempesta eventually ends up. This post may, in fact, trigger it since I am being reasonably candid about the situation and that will draw his ire.

So Scot burned an almost 20 year relationship and crapped on everything I've ever done for him because he's thin-skinned and childish. We have zero dialog, and we don't speak, and we don't really even HAVE a way to speak except through the SA PM system, and only because I can not block him on it.

I'm sure he's pissed that I quit working for him for free a while back because we didn't reach an agreement that would be mutually satisfactory. So I'm fairly certain it's an excuse to escalate this from his anger at my walking from the admin position. We closed out the discussions amicably, and I did help him out once or twice since and would have helped him again had he gotten stuck. But those days are over.

So yeah, I have about as much pull here now as Dawg does. The only difference is that Scot hasn't gotten around to erasing my existence yet, but I view that as an eventuality.

52 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

It’s pretty funny actually. Like Trump, who thinks everyone is a bottom feeding liar like he is, the Socks think everyone else uses socks. I’ve been on the same login since before the new board, user name has changed a bit, but you can see the history.

”Loosers”, all of em 

I’ve been on the same login since the Interweb started. I had a different on on early E-mail systems like Profs.

59 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Mostly because I made fun of him for having a fanboy man-crush on Baker Mayfield, and being a bandwagon Browns fan. He got very unhappy when I tried to explain to him how the Browns machine chews up talented QBs and spits them out. He did not understand the concept of "long standing divisional rivalry" and that sucking off the Browns in public would certainly get him some shit from other division fans (like me), nor does he understand the spirit of such taunting.

I shit you not, he blocked me on Facebook over this. Occasionally he sends me nasty e-mails about Browns/Bengals game results, but I had to block him to keep the situation from escalating further. I'm not interested in getting flicked yet, but that is where any conflict with Tempesta eventually ends up. This post may, in fact, trigger it since I am being reasonably candid about the situation and that will draw his ire.

So Scot burned an almost 20 year relationship and crapped on everything I've ever done for him because he's thin-skinned and childish. We have zero dialog, and we don't speak, and we don't really even HAVE a way to speak except through the SA PM system, and only because I can not block him on it.

I'm sure he's pissed that I quit working for him for free a while back because we didn't reach an agreement that would be mutually satisfactory. So I'm fairly certain it's an excuse to escalate this from his anger at my walking from the admin position. We closed out the discussions amicably, and I did help him out once or twice since and would have helped him again had he gotten stuck. But those days are over.

So yeah, I have about as much pull here now as Dawg does. The only difference is that Scot hasn't gotten around to erasing my existence yet, but I view that as an eventuality.

Funny..... I had the same thing happen with a different Scot, and over something other than football teams.....

Maybe it's the fact that half the world uses something with their name on it to wipe their butts..... ;)

43 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Funny..... I had the same thing happen with a different Scot, and over something other than football teams.....

Maybe it's the fact that half the world uses something with their name on it to wipe their butts..... ;)

On sale for 65 cents a roll at Ocean State Job Lot yesterday!!

1 hour ago, billy backstay said:

On sale for 65 cents a roll at Ocean State Job Lot yesterday!!

You do know that we're both going to pay for this...... Don't you?

5 hours ago, Raz'r said:

”Loosers”, all of em 

Pretty much,. Only have the one account on all forums I visit and the same account name for all the sailing ones. Why would I have more? I've not been banned from any sites, I am not ashamed of what I say, and I'm not a gutless coward like the socks we get here in PA.

I'll give Dabnis & JiZKid that much. Unlike the spineless cowards like Moderate & Happy Jack, they stuck to their one account name and took the shit thrown at them for comments they posted as it. They're not worth reading, but they have some integrity (if not intelligence). GUMPY and company don't even have that much going for them. 

5 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

So Scot burned an almost 20 year relationship...

That explains it I suppose. Kind of blows, but I get it. Ought to be interesting the next time the forum craps itself and they need someone who knows more than how to turn it off and back on again, but it is what it is.

6 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:
11 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

So Scot burned an almost 20 year relationship...

That explains it I suppose. Kind of blows, but I get it. Ought to be interesting the next time the forum craps itself and they need someone who knows more than how to turn it off and back on again, but it is what it is.

It does, actually. Though we never met face to face, I'd considered him a friend as we had a cordial and jovial relationship for many years.

I suppose that works as long as he's getting what he wants from you.

In truth, the place is running OK without me. Yeah, we have more socks, spammers, and bullshit. Zapata is still kicking around dealing with some of that, though he's not really got the same time to spend on it that I did, nor some of the same skills I have.  But nothing's blowing up, and I didn't really fix shit that was blowing up so much as help sort out the blowback, tell the tech support people what we needed, and sometimes prevent problems before they happened by helping Scot set up some of the forum features differently.

He'll be able to find someone if he needs someone, all it takes is cash.

6 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:
12 hours ago, Raz'r said:

”Loosers”, all of em 

Pretty much,. Only have the one account on all forums I visit and the same account name for all the sailing ones. Why would I have more? I've not been banned from any sites, I am not ashamed of what I say, and I'm not a gutless coward like the socks we get here in PA.

I'll give Dabnis & JiZKid that much. Unlike the spineless cowards like Moderate & Happy Jack, they stuck to their one account name and took the shit thrown at them for comments they posted as it. They're not worth reading, but they have some integrity (if not intelligence). GUMPY and company don't even have that much going for them.

It's been my experience that the worst people tend to project a lot of their own behaviors on others. Since THEY act like sociopaths and have no real sense of how bad their behavior they tend to assume that others will lie, cheat and steal as much as they do. And they really hate getting called on it, so they lash out with the same accusations that mirror their own behavior.

Of course, that also causes a bit of a sticky wicket - how to call out one of these sociopaths without appearing to be projecting yourself.

For example I knew for a fact that a guy like JT was flat out making shit up about me - he was describing situations and things I witnessed first hand and he did not. Of course, he called me a liar when I called him on it...so who is telling the truth?

The internet sort of sucks that way.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

It's been my experience that the worst people tend to project a lot of their own behaviors on others. Since THEY act like sociopaths and have no real sense of how bad their behavior they tend to assume that others will lie, cheat and steal as much as they do. And they really hate getting called on it, so they lash out with the same accusations that mirror their own behavior.

Of course, that also causes a bit of a sticky wicket - how to call out one of these sociopaths without appearing to be projecting yourself.

For example I knew for a fact that a guy like JT was flat out making shit up about me - he was describing situations and things I witnessed first hand and he did not. Of course, he called me a liar when I called him on it...so who is telling the truth?

The internet sort of sucks that way.

Megaphone + Inferiority Complex + Anonymity = Raging Asshole 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mark K said:

Megaphone + Inferiority Complex + Anonymity = Raging Asshole 

=Trump!

13 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

=Trump!

And millions of little Trumplets.

...Remember this. Throughout the ages some things NEVER get better and NEVER change. You have Walls and you have Wheels. It was ALWAYS that way and it will ALWAYS be that way! Please explain to the Democrats that there can NEVER be a replacement for a good old fashioned WALL!

34,421 replies15,791 retweets65,270 likes

:whisper:
ww

27 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

...Remember this. Throughout the ages some things NEVER get better and NEVER change. You have Walls and you have Wheels. It was ALWAYS that way and it will ALWAYS be that way! Please explain to the Democrats that there can NEVER be a replacement for a good old fashioned WALL!

34,421 replies15,791 retweets65,270 likes

:whisper:
ww

So....is he going to settle for a long pile of wheels?

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Has anyone told him about walls and horses on wheels?

Or rabbits

Or armadillo's

Image result for armadillo on wheels

3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Has anyone told him about walls and horses on wheels?

Or rabbits

Or armadillo's

Image result for armadillo on wheels

Or elephants?

205775.png

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Scrap tires - he won't know the difference.

Maybe he's thinking of putting a section of wall on wheels, so it can be moved where ever the hordes are trying to cross.

• Like 1

So an American has been arrested for spying in Russia.

Outrageous right?  Surely the WH and State Department is in touch with the family? Surely a strong response has been articulated? Surely trump has issued outraged tweets on the matter?

Nope, nope and nope.

Maybe someone should invite him to PA.

Words fail me..has there ever been a head of state ANYWHERE!! that could send out such a miserable New year greeting to his own people.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

More

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Maybe someone should invite him to PA.

Words fail me..has there ever been a head of state ANYWHERE!! that could send out such a miserable New year greeting to his own people.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

More

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!

A real message of hope for the nation.

The lies are getting more blatant, more petulant and more childish.

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Heads of countries are calling wanting to know why Senator Schumer is not approving their otherwise approved Ambassadors!? Likewise in Government lawyers and others are being delayed at a record pace! 360 great and hardworking people are waiting for approval from....

26,503 replies23,106 retweets85,673 likes
Rep

....Senator Schumer, more than a year longer than any other Administration in history. These are people who have been approved by committees and all others, yet Schumer continues to hold them back from serving their Country! Very Unfair!

20,164 replies19,214 retweets73,191 likes

36 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Heads of countries are calling wanting to know why Senator Schumer is not approving their otherwise approved Ambassadors!? Likewise in Government lawyers and others are being delayed at a record pace! 360 great and hardworking people are waiting for approval from....

Rep

....Senator Schumer, more than a year longer than any other Administration in history. These are people who have been approved by committees and all others, yet Schumer continues to hold them back from serving their Country! Very Unfair!

85,000 and 73,000 likes. That's a lot of fools.

1 hour ago, Nice! said:

Rep

And Schumer calls the votes on....... None of this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Ambassadors_appointed_by_Donald_Trump

12 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Maybe he's thinking of putting a section of wall on wheels, so it can be moved where ever the hordes are trying to cross.

A mushroom on wheels maybe?

mario.jpg

Donnie is self-promoting again.

"The White House communications team came up with a strategy of handing over what they wanted the Washington Examiner to publish, just so the president could tweet it out and promote himself. 

At least, that’s one take from the Washington correspondent for the Toronto Star, who noticed the correlation. 

“Great moments in media: Trump’s team gives the Washington Examiner an ‘exclusive’ list of 205 supposed ‘historic’ accomplishments he will campaign on; the Examiner just publishes it in full; Trump tweets about it as if it came from the Examiner,” tweeted top reporter Daniel Dale." 

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/right-wing-paper-publishes-white-house-produced-exclusive-list-accomplishments-trump-promotes-reporter/?utm_source=push_notifications 

an ‘exclusive’ list of 205 supposed ‘historic’ accomplishments he will campaign on;

Didn't McCarthy have a list of 205 communists in the State Department?

Coincidence?

First "poor me, all alone"

Now this.

Trumps starting to sound genuinely bewildered, even frightened, Do you think he just maybe actually believes all the crap he tweets? 

More

How do you impeach a president who has won perhaps the greatest election of all time, done nothing wrong (no Collusion with Russia, it was the Dems that Colluded), had the most successful first two years of any president, and is the most popular Republican in party history 93%?

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

First "poor me, all alone"

Now this.

Trumps starting to sound genuinely bewildered, even frightened, Do you think he just maybe actually believes all the crap he tweets? 

More

How do you impeach a president who has won perhaps the greatest election of all time, done nothing wrong (no Collusion with Russia, it was the Dems that Colluded), had the most successful first two years of any president, and is the most popular Republican in party history 93%?

Yes, he really thinks he is doing an A+ job. Grim reality is going to be a huge shock.

38 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Yes, he really thinks he is doing an A+ job. Grim reality is going to be a huge shock.

Trump hasn't face Grim Reality since old Fred spanked him 60 years ago for misbehaving!

He lives in Grimm Reality, as in the Fairy Tales.....

On 1/4/2019 at 1:44 PM, billy backstay said:

Trump hasn't face Grim Reality since old Fred spanked him 60 years ago for misbehaving!

He lives in Grimm Reality, as in the Fairy Tales.....

That might be why Dog keeps using those words.

Twitter is considering labeling Trump tweets that violate its rules

The social media company is trying to find a way of maintaining its standards while adding context to tweets from politicians and other figures that may be offensive but are important for public debate.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/28/tech/trump-twitter-rules-label/index.html

18 hours ago, Mid said:

Twitter is considering labeling Trump tweets that violate its rules

The social media company is trying to find a way of maintaining its standards while adding context to tweets from politicians and other figures that may be offensive but are important for public debate.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/28/tech/trump-twitter-rules-label/index.html

Hmm...

On 5/24/2018 at 5:46 AM, Importunate Tom said:
On 6/10/2017 at 6:43 AM, Uncooperative Tom said:

Do we have a first amendment right to follow him on Twitter?

It's an interesting argument but I think they'll lose because the government didn't make his Twitter account available nor "set it aside" so it's not a "designated public forum" for this legal purpose.

Well, they won!

The President can't block people. We have a first amendment right to follow him. I haven't exercised this one. It would have been fun to try to annoy him into blocking me, I suppose, but now it's too late.

If Twitter is editing Trump's tweets, does that make the company part of the government that is creating a "designated public forum?"

On 12/28/2018 at 12:36 PM, B.J. Porter said:

Um bad news for you.  The Browns no longer suck..

15 minutes ago, El Jefe said:

Don't make mid mad, he will call the FBI.

Welcome back Grumpy.  Me thinks your stay will be short...

24 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Welcome back Grumpy.  Me thinks your stay will be short...

Nah not Grumps , rather righty tighty dumbass 

Trump hosted Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey in the Oval Office for a closed-door meeting, during which the leader of the free world spent an inordinate amount of time complaining about lost Twitter followers

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-gets-gentle-reassurance-from-twitter-chief-jack-dorsey-over-follower-count-in-white-house-meeting

Apparently he’s pissed that Obama has more followers, can’t understand how that could be:rolleyes:

On 3/29/2019 at 5:09 AM, Importunate Tom said:

Hmm...

If Twitter is editing Trump's tweets, does that make the company part of the government that is creating a "designated public forum?"

Where in the article does it say Twitter is editing Trumps Tweets?

3 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Where in the article does it say Twitter is editing Trumps Tweets?

The article talks about a proposed plan, nothing currently happening at the time.

The article mentions two editorial approaches: labeling the Tweet and making users click through to see it, either of which sends a different message than an unaltered Tweet. An edited message is a different message.

Ha Ha OWN GOAL !! very Sick and demented opponents eh? 

More

Welcome to the race Sleepy Joe. I only hope you have the intelligence, long in doubt, to wage a successful primary campaign. It will be nasty - you will be dealing with people who truly have some very sick & demented ideas. But if you make it, I will see you at the Starting Gate!

13 hours ago, Shortforbob said:
More

Welcome to the race Sleepy Joe. I only hope you have the intelligence, long in doubt, to wage a successful primary campaign. It will be nasty - you will be dealing with people who truly have some very sick & demented ideas. But if you make it, I will see you at the Starting Gate!

What a class act.

America must be proud to have someone as gracious and articulate as that as their leader

10 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:
13 hours ago, Shortforbob said:
More

What a class act.

America must be proud to have someone as gracious and articulate as that as their leader

In a slight twist to an old saying - "Somewhere, there is a middle school playground missing its bully."

Trump tweet sends penny stock Workhorse surging by more than 200%, crashes website

• Shares of Ohio-based automaker Workhorse jump more than 200% after a tweet from President Trump.
  • The president says General Motors CEO Mary Barra informed him that GM would sell its shuttered Lor