• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
LB 15

Origin Game 2

Billy's back and this one will be a cracker.

image.jpg

Not too much of that anymore now that they get 100k or more for 3 games! 

38 minutes ago, SCANAS said:

Not too much of that anymore now that they get 100k or more for 3 games! 

True and more is the pity. Bit of a team watching it in my shed if you are in manly on Wednesday night mate.

47 minutes ago, dreadom said:

What's the address again? Need to know where to send the wreath, tissues and replacement dummies

Welcome anytime mate. No blue shirts though. JT looking good on the news tonight. 

I don't pay much attention to League but since my partner is an avid Blues fan I watched Origin 1. Wow what a turnaround from last year, 10 years in fact.

Maroons will have to pull it out of the bag to turn things around. Surely Thurston & Slater can't make THAT much difference, especially at ANZ in front of what 70-80k Blues supporters?  I guess we'll start to find out in just over an hour. 

I think it will be a good game. With all the codes that are played in Australia, these SoO games probably get the most followers. Can't believe the number of cars on the road flying blue or maroon flags

What a cracking match. In the end JT was the difference as he converted 3 tries v Maloney converting 2 out of 3.

LB you are no doubt happy about the result.

Queenslander! Another decade in the wilderness for the cockroaches!

IMG_5791.JPG

Definitely a gamecverydifferet halves. NSwlooked lie they had runout of puff with 15 minutes to go. 

Best thing about living in Victoria a minute after the game ends so does the coverage - no need to turn down the sound so you don't have to suffer through the post match dribble from Gould and Fatty. 

Totally agree dreads I didn't listen to their crap because I had some phone calls to make. All with the prefix 02. Oddly no one was answering. Great game and last night JT passed Wally Lewis as the greatest player the game has ever seen. At the other end of the spectrum Jarod Haynes became the greatest wanker the game has ever seen. Thinking only of him self he did'nt  pass and blew a certain blues try, costing them the game, and probably the series (QLD will not lose a decider at the cauldron). Apart from that a great  performance by every other player on the park. 

Said exactly the same to my one-eyed Blues supporter partner re Haynes. She didn't like what I said :lol:

Re JT - The Blues should've just gone hard against his shoulder. It was obvious in the first half he was struggling and he got tackled a few times but in the 2nd half the Blues went soft on him, allowed him to execute his passing game and converted the two tries to win the match. Me thinks he won't get away with that in Origin III.

22 hours ago, albanyguy said:

What a cracking match. In the end JT was the difference as he converted 3 tries v Maloney converting 2 out of 3.

LB you are no doubt happy about the result.

With one arm tied behind his back. Joey was a bit pissed the roaches didn't attack JTs sick wing.

They should postpone the game until he is better.