• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Alinghi4ever

I'm quitting Sailing Anarchy and the America's Cup

23 posts in this topic

I'm quitting posting on Sailing Anarchys America's Cup Forums now that a MORON like Patrizio Bertelli and Moron People like Ernesto Bertarelli, Bruno Trouble have their lousy hands back on the Cup and destroy everything with their monohull crap.

Congrats Team New Zealand for winning AC 35 but selecting Luna Rossa as CoR is bad.

Let me be the first to say, without fear of contradiction, that you are a cunt of the first waters. Fuck off. Good riddance. 

On your bike (sorry, pedestal) then, A4E.

Don't let the door slap you on the arse as you go.

Shame, all out of poodles to love? 

OK my dear, you don't need to nag us about your leaving, we celebrated the first time.

100% record - desperately went from one losing team to the next, the only consistency, the Kiwi-hate - or was it fear :D

Chuß Arschloch, bleib weg.

1 hour ago, laser 173312 said:

OK my dear, you don't need to nag us about your leaving, we celebrated the first time.

LOL! Gold!

So, he, she or it has posted a SECOND thread allowing us to rejoice his, her or its departure?

Kinda takes the shine off the moment if the little bitch comes back to do it a second time.

Talk about missing Service Level Agreements!

He, she or it will not be able to resist commenting on the boat choice.  Mark my words.

6 minutes ago, barfy said:

thanks for all the fish

You got fish? All I got from reading his/her/its tripe is a stomach ache.

9 hours ago, laser 173312 said:

Hahahaha......+1000 

On 6/27/2017 at 6:10 AM, Alinghi4ever said:

I'm quitting posting on Sailing Anarchys America's Cup Forums now that a MORON like Patrizio Bertelli and Moron People like Ernesto Bertarelli, Bruno Trouble have their lousy hands back on the Cup and destroy everything with their monohull crap.

Congrats Team New Zealand for winning AC 35 but selecting Luna Rossa as CoR is bad.

Noted, with prejudice! 

And now he/she/it is all over the VOR thread.  Faaark

1 minute ago, DtM said:

Ah, the gift that keeps on giving!

Oh well, Tukey is considering entering the VOR, so maybe his association with ETNZ will be enough to drive him out of there if he was to win?

Just kidding! He won't last more than a week before hes back on all forums leaving his bowel movements for everyone to read!

drama.jpg

Yannick, thought you were going to fuck off! Nothing you say or do ever comes true does it?

Don't let the door hit you on your butt on the way out

On 6/29/2017 at 1:21 PM, DtM said:

Too funny, so now he prefers the lame OD Volvo?