• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Point Break

That was one pissed off sailor.....was.......

BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. -- A gunman on a boat who had just stripped naked hours after firing several shots at the shoreline of Bainbridge Island was fatally wounded by police officers after pointing the gun at them.

http://komonews.com/news/local/breaking-active-shooter-situation-in-bainbridge-island

When my wife told me about that news story I thought it might have been BS anchored off Perry's place.

Then I heard it was Bainbridge.

' She said they saw the man come outside his boat, fire his gun,' 

You would have thought he would have preferred the privacy of his cabin.

14 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

When my wife told me about that news story I thought it might have been BS anchored off Perry's place.

Then I heard it was Bainbridge.

Thankfully BS could never afford a gun. But I guess with his skills he could design and build one from the scrap littering his deck.

According to the article there was an extended exchange of gunfire for a couple hours prior to the final "event". Whether he actually pointed the rifle at them which was the precipitating event for them to shoot him........I tend to believe the cops given the lead up confirmed of him shooting the place up.

19 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

He has to shoot his food staple Elk somehow,

But , but, I thought he bewildered and disabled the elk with impeccable logic and insight and then skewered them with his rapier like wit. 

No wait,  nevermind, I'm thinking of somebody else.

On 7/11/2017 at 2:19 AM, Point Break said:

According to the article there was an extended exchange of gunfire for a couple hours prior to the final "event". Whether he actually pointed the rifle at them which was the precipitating event for them to shoot him........I tend to believe the cops given the lead up confirmed of him shooting the place up.

Shhhhh. Your spatial friend from downstairs might hear that you believe the cops. You know where that'll go... :rolleyes:

On 7/10/2017 at 1:23 PM, Dorado said:

But , but, I thought he bewildered and disabled the elk with impeccable logic and insight and then skewered them with his rapier like wit. 

No wait,  nevermind, I'm thinking of somebody else.

Anyone who rents in Newport Beach w/o an assigned parking garage acts not that logical ..

Moving to PNW ....less so

Beautiful as it may be !!!