Sol Rosenberg

Drip Drip Drip

Sadly, unless there's corroborative evidence from reputable sources, I fear this whole investigation will simply implode..Tapes and financial records are needed...how does Mueller make any conclusions when faced with a pack of Liars, conmen, tax cheats and fraudsters all stabbing each other in the back?

Trump needs to be taken down on financial/tax    fraud..that should be easy.

Auditing the campaign finances will send many to gaol, but teflon trump will just throw his kids under the bus and deny all knowledge..he had people to do that stuff..thats why he hires the best!!..can you Impeach a president for hiring the best? !!

HIS SIGNATURE, AND THE DATE SHOULD BE ENOUGH.

21 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Sadly, unless there's corroborative evidence from reputable sources, I fear this whole investigation will simply implode..Tapes and financial records are needed...how does Mueller make any conclusions when faced with a pack of Liars, conmen, tax cheats and fraudsters all stabbing each other in the back?

Trump needs to be taken down on financial/tax    fraud..that should be easy.

Auditing the campaign finances will send many to gaol, but teflon trump will just throw his kids under the bus and deny all knowledge..he had people to do that stuff..thats why he hires the best!!..can you Impeach a president for hiring the best? !!

Mueller makes a case by flipping the personal attorney and accountant. They know the whole deal. 

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Mueller makes a case by flipping the personal attorney and accountant. They know the whole deal. 

They may know the whole deal..but without paper and tape, can Mueller make a present presentable?

25 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

They may know the whole deal..but without paper and tape, can Mueller make a present presentable?

Cohen has tapes. Weisselberg has paper, or can testify they exist which gets them supoenaed by Mueller. And there is their own testimony on the stand, under oath.  No way Trump takes the stand or goes under oath.  I'm reasonably sure that Mueller will put a good case together. He and his team have a lot of experience taking down organized crime, including the top dogs.

• Downvote 1

Just now, RKoch said:

Cohen has tapes. Weisselberg has paper, or can testify they exist which gets them supoenaed by Mueller. And there is their own testimony on the stand, under oath.  No way Trump takes the stand or goes under oath.  I'm reasonably sure that Mueller will put a good case together. He and his team have a lot of experience taking down organized crime, including the top dogs.

This "under oath " bit makes me giggle..if someones facing 30-60 years..what's a bit of perjury .

I don't think most of these crooks really believe they'll get smited :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

This "under oath " bit makes me giggle..if someones facing 30-60 years..what's a bit of perjury .

Smited? They should be so lucky.

LOBCrucifixionWide.jpg?resize=740,416&ty

8 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

The feds got a judge to let them raid the lawyer’s office, home, crash pad, to get the evidence. For that piercing of atty-client privilege to happen, they had to already have evidence of a crime. After the raid they had everything.

The accountant?  He’ll have the evidence or can identify it. “Did you personally prepare this tax return?” “Yes.” “Admitted.” 

Don’t forget the Pecker. The guy with the bad stories in his safe is also cooperating. 

Just remember how these things played out during the Obama scandals. Very badly. Disaster. 

19 hours ago, Mid said:

Gotta wonder at the chutzpah of the writer of this document. He or she refers to "young George" and his "misguided loyalty to his master."

You really can't make this shit up.

10 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

They are that special kind of stupid that thinks they're smarter than everybody else. They -knew- they'd never get caught.

What makes it so funny is that President Trump, who has a long history of failing to pay his bills, did not pay his lawyer and is outraged that this lawyer did not remain loyal after getting stiffed. I guess only little people pay taxes, and only little people actually pay their lawyers. Suckers!

-DSK

47 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

They are that special kind of stupid that thinks they're smarter than everybody else. They -knew- they'd never get caught.

What makes it so funny is that President Trump, who has a long history of failing to pay his bills, did not pay his lawyer and is outraged that this lawyer did not remain loyal after getting stiffed. I guess only little people pay taxes, and only little people actually pay their lawyers. Suckers!

-DSK

It is not surprising that they act as if they think that. These folks come from the land of Superior Knowledge. 

Won't make much difference to his Dogian base, 

but his base isn't numerous enough to save him on their own, unless of course too many people get so turned off by the whole thing they don't bother to vote. Muddy Waters! 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Perfect!

Those idiots probably think he's talking about someone else and don't understand that he's confessing the truth about himself.

52 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Perfect!

Those idiots probably think he's talking about someone else and don't understand that he's confessing the truth about himself.

I've been pointing this out, and referencing this "Favorite poem" of Trump's since long before the election....

But did anyone listen to me?.... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................................................

19 hours ago, RKoch said:

Hmmm, so Sessions is involved also? If Trump fires him, will he flip? He prob shouldn't count on a pardon.

Could Sessions trust Trump to pardon him?? 

about-image-correct.jpg

On 9/1/2018 at 4:43 PM, billy backstay said:

Dunno if he still does, but John Kerry, who lives in MA, was keeping his multi-million dollar yacht in RI, ostensibly because of "better access to specialized tradesmen", or some such BS.  Many opined it was to avoid MA's steep property taxes on mega-yachts....

Boston:  Famous hot bed of specialized yacht repair businesses and with easy access to rich people's stuff, the Vineyard, Nantucket, LIS and points south.

Newport:  Nah...none of that stuff....Oh, wait.

55 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

The question is which myth do people believe? The one where they both die, or the one where the frog dies?

The frog dies still claiming that he didn't collude with scorpions, I think.   

• Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 7:18 PM, Olsonist said:

Well, as much as I detest Shitstain, Obama exercised executive privilege over Kagan's work with Clinton. I believe that was arbitrated by the National Archives.

You sure about that?

President Barack Obama did not claim privilege on any of the documents involving now-Justice Elena Kagan, the last Supreme Court nominee to have served in a White House, according to Christopher Kang, who was a deputy counsel under Obama.”

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/executive-privilege-cited-in-withholding-100-000-pages-of-kavanaugh-s-white-house-records-1.545519

• Like 1

42k pages dropped late on Labor Day. 

The process to fill Merrick Garland’s seat will result in an illegitimate SCOTUS justice. 

• Like 1

Merrick Garland's seat was already filled by Neil Gorsuch. But yes, the fascists are packing the court with the help of the Russians.

3 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Merrick Garland's seat was already filled by Neil Gorsuch. But yes, the fascists are packing the court with the help of the Russians.

I just threw that in for effect. 

1 hour ago, Sean said:

I just threw that in for effect. 

That's how I see it, only worse. We are viewing two illegitimate placings. Garland should write a book.

On September 2, 2018 at 5:29 PM, Mark K said:

Could Sessions trust Trump to pardon him?? 

about-image-correct.jpg

Not a chance Trump would pardon Sessions.

• Downvote 1

^ just coming here to post that, Jib beat me to it. Pretty scary, and Woodward is a reliable journalist. 

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Mueller subpoenas another infowars tied lying shitbag pal of Stone’s. 

https://articles.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/09/nj_conspiracy_theorist_to_testify_in_trump_investi.amp

Yea, Corsi is a lying shitstain. He's one of the Swiftboat guys who was claiming John Kerry's war record was fake, with about the same level of proof as his claim Obama's Kenyan born. IOW, zero. He just pulls that shit out of his ass, and Gullible saps believe him. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, RKoch said:

Yea, Corsi is a lying shitstain. He's one of the Swiftboat guys who was claiming John Kerry's war record was fake, with about the same level of proof as his claim Obama's Kenyan born. IOW, zero. He just pulls that shit out of his ass, and Gullible saps believe him. 

Obama gave him a good and proper screwing. Released his long form birth certificate just before Corsi’s bullshit book hit the shelves. The best they could do to save sales were to dummy up a claim about it being a fake BC. Nobody with half a brain or more believed that bullshit, but a few of the faithful found thought provoking questions there. 

7 hours ago, RKoch said:

This from the guy who believes Zana Bash is a white supremacist....Corsi has nothing on you.

6 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Obama gave him a good and proper screwing. Released his long form birth certificate just before Corsi’s bullshit book hit the shelves. The best they could do to save sales were to dummy up a claim about it being a fake BC. Nobody with half a brain or more believed that bullshit, but a few of the faithful found thought provoking questions there. 

119 pages of interesting questions.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

119 pages of interesting questions.

All with the same credibility as yours.

But you are not a birther!  

7 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

(Obama with)...a fake BC. Nobody with half a brain or more believed that bullshit, but a few of the faithful found thought provoking questions there. 

I sat with two colleagues who bought up on the fake birth certificate., totally. I egged them into a conversation, and the BC was just the tip of the iceberg.

I must stress that creative and constructive things happened, routinely, in our every day relationships, before and after the conversation. It's scary to behold what they think. Welcome to the USA.

8 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

I sat with two colleagues who bought up on the fake birth certificate., totally. I egged them into a conversation, and the BC was just the tip of the iceberg.

I must stress that creative and constructive things happened, routinely, in our every day relationships, before and after the conversation. It's scary to behold what they think. Welcome to the USA.

The birthers purpose was to overturn an election by deeming Obama illegitimate. Today's birthers  are attempting the same thing with the ongoing search for a crime predicated on a Russian collusion fairy tale. But I'm sure they also produce creative and constructive things too.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

The birthers purpose was to overturn an election by deeming Obama illegitimate. Today's birthers  are attempting the same thing with the ongoing search for a crime predicated on a Russian collusion fairy tale. But I'm sure they also produce creative and constructive things too.

DogLovesTrump.jpg.15c12994df1906c1f6b758427e0abf5d.jpg

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

It does provide some thought provoking questions, like...do you think the Campaign Manager got butt fucked by his cell mate this morning?

Happens in every campaign!  Nothing burger (except for the convicts taking the meat pipe the hard way). 

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It does provide some thought provoking questions, like...do you think the Campaign Manager got butt fucked by his cell mate this morning?

Happens in every campaign!  Nothing burger (except for the convicts taking the meat pipe the hard way). 

People are pleading guilty to non--crimes.  Deep state! 

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I'm not intrigued by such questions....NTTATWWT

2 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

People are pleading guilty to non--crimes.  Deep state! 

What "non-crimes"?  And who is pleading guilty to them?

47 minutes ago, Dog said:

Russian collusion fairy tale.

We'll see about that.

IMO, the fairy tale will be a movie someday, showing Roy Cohn using Peter Bogatin as a cutout to deliver Russian mob money to Trump Tower. NOTE: Both Ivankov and Bogatin lived at Trump Tower, NTTAWWT.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/980356141048848384.html

#Trump #Russia #MoneyLaundering #Mogilevich #RussianMafia

26 minutes ago, Dog said:

do you think the Campaign Manager got butt fucked by his cell mate this morning?

ouch

1 hour ago, Dog said:

So the people in jail just volunteered for it to keep the hoax going :lol:

3 hours ago, Dog said:

Note to @Dog: Mueller’s investigation enjoys bipartisan support and is not even remotely similar to political gamesmanship swaddled in racist overtones. False comparisons are your thing, but this is over the top. 

3 hours ago, Dog said:

Why would Republicans do that?

57 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Note to @Dog: Mueller’s investigation enjoys bipartisan support and is not even remotely similar to political gamesmanship swaddled in racist overtones. False comparisons are your thing, but this is over the top. 

Yes they are similar. Both are attempts to reverse an election. Insurance policies if you will.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Yes they are similar. Both are attempts to reverse an election. Insurance policies if you will.

Thank you for admitting the purpose behind the birther bullshit that you helped spread.  

13 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Thank you for admitting the purpose behind the birther bullshit that you helped spread.  

Doggie style it Sol.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

No. Mueller is chartered with investigating a foreign powers attempt to influence an election. 

6 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

The past 2 years have been the Republicans saying explicitly or implicitly "we invented a bunch of inane partisan bullshit and banged on about it relentlessly to stop Obama and Clinton, everything you guys are doing must be the same"

except they forget that these are Republican investigations....

5 hours ago, Dog said:

do you think the Campaign Manager got butt fucked by his cell mate this morning?

Perhaps the roomie prefers doggy style.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Your attempts to compare The current Trump investigation to a made up controversy based on racism are noted. Your poor comparison reveals impaired judgement, since you evidently equate the two.  

Day by day you disappoint us more & more. 

Now, please demonstrate for us your inability to learn or think critically by posting “bla bla bla”. We have you so well trained by now! If only you could be housetrained: you keep taking dumps here.

2 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Your attempts to compare The current Trump investigation to a made up controversy based on racism are noted. Your poor comparison reveals impaired judgement, since you evidently equate the two.  

Day by day you disappoint us more & more. 

Now, please demonstrate for us your inability to learn or think critically by posting “bla bla bla”. We have you so well trained by now! If only you could be housetrained: you keep taking dumps here.

Both are attempts to remove a duly elected president. Both are based on fictions.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Both are attempts to remove a duly elected president. Both are based on fictions.

Good to see the Mea Culpa on the birther thing.

Tell the "fiction" story to the folks who've already plead guilty, and the indictments still to come. 

I thought that the "Club Fed"s had more dormitory style accommodations, rather than "Cells".... Or is Manly Fart in a more main stream population?

6 hours ago, Dog said:

One case will be tried in an actual court of law, with evidence.  The other was tried on talk shows with the goal of making advertisers money.

19 minutes ago, Mike G said:

One case will be tried in an actual court of law, with evidence.  The other was tried on talk shows with the goal of making advertisers money.

The one that will be tried in court, on what charge?

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Wow. Just. Wow.

You tell us:

APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL

TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS

By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Atto ey General, including 28 U.S.C.§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian govemmenfs e orts to inter re in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order asllows:

(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t serve as Specia] Counsel r the United States

Department of Justice.

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation con nned by then-FBIDirector James 8. Co ey in testimony be re the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

1. (i)  any links an or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

2. (ii)  any matters that arose or may arise directly om the investigation; and

3. (iii)  any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is

authorized to prosecute deral crimes arising om the investigation of these matters.(d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are

applicable to the Special Counsel.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Fuck if I know.  I DO know you like to play games with this topic.

But in a court of law, the people building a case do so at the risk of losing their license and reputation.  And must adhere to laws.

You, and the people like you, risk nothing by spreading bullshit.

1 minute ago, Mike G said:

Fuck if I know.  I DO know you like to play games with this topic.

But in a court of law, the people building a case do so at the risk of losing their license and reputation.  And must adhere to laws.

You, and the people like you, risk nothing by spreading bullshit.

The fact that you don't even know what his crime is says it all. You want him out but you have no cause. You know he's guilty but don't know of what.

And I'm the one who plays games and spreads bullshit....please..

6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Wow. Just. Wow.

You tell us:

APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL

TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS

By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Atto ey General, including 28 U.S.C.§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian govemmenfs e orts to inter re in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order asllows:

(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t serve as Specia] Counsel r the United States

Department of Justice.

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation con nned by then-FBIDirector James 8. Co ey in testimony be re the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

1. (i)  any links an or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

2. (ii)  any matters that arose or may arise directly om the investigation; and

3. (iii)  any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is

authorized to prosecute deral crimes arising om the investigation of these matters.(d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are

applicable to the Special Counsel.

What's the charge genius?

1 minute ago, Dog said:

The fact that you don't even know what his crime is says it all. You want him out but you have no cause. You know he's guilty but don't know of what.

You realize that Trump isn't even necessarily the guy under investigation, right?

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

You realize that Trump isn't even necessarily the guy under investigation, right?

Tell it to your ilk.

12 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

10 minutes ago, Dog said:

Tell it to your ilk.

No Dog, we all get it. Your vapid word games we call doggystyling would try to obfuscate the situation, but most of us Dems don’t want to get near the steaming pile of dog shit that is everything trump.

I’ve been vocal about Trump, and his missteps, evidence of maladministration which has recently been proven true by anonymous OpEds and books. I’ve been also quite vocal about Manafort, Padadop, Trump & Stormy, Michael Cohen & Michael Flynn & Wilbur Ross’s contacts with Russian oligarchs and agents. Undisclosed contacts with Russians & falsification of nat’l security docs and much, much more. 

But to you, all this is the same as birtherism. Your false equivalence clear shows your false ideas about truth and our justice system. 

Its things like this that call your patriotism into question. You believe an investigation into potentially serious  breaches of our national security is equivalent to racist @Dog whistles. Pathetic whataboutism. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

No Dog, we all get it. Your vapid word games we call doggystyling would try to obfuscate the situation, but most of us Dems don’t want to get near the steaming pile of dog shit that is everything trump.

I’ve been vocal about Trump, and his missteps, evidence of maladministration which has recently been proven true by anonymous OpEds and books. I’ve been also quite vocal about Manafort, Padadop, Trump & Stormy, Michael Cohen & Michael Flynn & Wilbur Ross’s contacts with Russian oligarchs and agents. Undisclosed contacts with Russians & falsification of nat’l security docs and much, much more. 

But to you, all this is the same as birtherism. Your false equivalence clear shows your false ideas about truth and our justice system. 

Its things like this that call your patriotism into question. You believe an investigation into potentially serious  breaches of our national security is equivalent to racist @Dog whistles. Pathetic whataboutism. 

They may not be the same but there are ways in which they are similar. They share as an objective the removal of a duly elected president. They share the use of a fiction as pretext.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

You can pretend to know what I want.  If it helps you to avoid what I actually said.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Tell it to your ilk.

My elk are not the Republicans doing the investigating.

17 minutes ago, Dog said:

They may not be the same but there are ways in which they are similar. They share as an objective the removal of a duly elected president. They share the use of a fiction as pretext.

Where is Rosenstein's objective stated that he wants to remove the president? I don't see it in the Order.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

They share as an objective the removal of a duly elected president. 

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Они разделяют в качестве цели удаление должным образом избранного президента.

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

4 hours ago, Dog said:

Not close to correct, as usual. 

Birtherism was fiction. Even your orange hero has said that.

Jared Kushner and Flynn falsified national security clearance forms. Flynn compounded his error by lying to FBI agents about his false documents, and was fired for the crime. Jared was allowed to revise his documents. And then allowed to revise them again in order to correct other omissions. Senior members of the Trump campaign staff did meet with Russian agents about dirt on Hillary, and not only did Trump know about this, he lied about it. Repeatedly. He deceived the public with the intent to further his electoral success and protect his political future. He lied about his son's involvement in this meeting.

None of that is fiction. 

So, as usual, you are spreading lies. 

You are a liar.

• Like 2

Hey at least he doesn't support Trump :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

You are a liar.

It's what he does - he learned it from the best.

Point Blank.... (Not you PB).... You want the fucking job, answer the question, not rephrase the question and deliver a talking point.

Kavanaugh has evaded so many questions, and obfuscated so many times in just 3 days, that he's clearly not qualified to be a justice on the Supreme court.

He's just not.

He's a flunky. He's worse than Bork.

2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Point Blank.... (Not you PB).... You want the fucking job, answer the question, not rephrase the question and deliver a talking point.

Kavanaugh has evaded so many questions, and obfuscated so many times in just 3 days, that he's clearly not qualified to be a justice on the Supreme court.

He's just not.

He's a flunky. He's worse than Bork.

It doesn't matter, short of a 2nd Amendment Solution. The Repugnicans will appoint Roy Moore to the fucking Supreme Court if they can get away with it.

3 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Sounds like eminent qualifications - they are the top lawyers in the country after all.

18 hours ago, phillysailor said:

Not close to correct, as usual. 

Birtherism was fiction. Even your orange hero has said that.

Jared Kushner and Flynn falsified national security clearance forms. Flynn compounded his error by lying to FBI agents about his false documents, and was fired for the crime. Jared was allowed to revise his documents. And then allowed to revise them again in order to correct other omissions. Senior members of the Trump campaign staff did meet with Russian agents about dirt on Hillary, and not only did Trump know about this, he lied about it. Repeatedly. He deceived the public with the intent to further his electoral success and protect his political future. He lied about his son's involvement in this meeting.

None of that is fiction. 

You are a liar.

Birtherisn was indeed fiction, a fiction intended to portray Obama as illigitimate. Russian collusion was also a fiction. A fairy tale (or if you prefer an "insurance policy") to provide the pretext for the currect ongoing search for a crime with which to remove Trump.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Birtherisn was indeed fiction, a fiction intended to portray Obama as illigitimate. Russian collusion was also a fiction. A fairy tale (or if you prefer an insurance policy) to provide the pretext for the currect ongoing search for a crime with which to remove Trump.

I'm glad you're privy to all of the investigation results.

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

Birtherisn was indeed fiction, a fiction intended to portray Obama as illigitimate. Russian collusion was also a fiction. A fairy tale (or if you prefer an insurance policy) to provide the pretext for the currect ongoing search for a crime with which to remove Trump.

Russian collusion is speculation since only Mueller and his team know what is going on. That is not fiction.  Speaking of fiction (The Art Of The Deal) the author Tony Schwartz doesn't predict anything good coming up for Trump.  If not for bad news there would be no Trump news at all.

@Dog Responding to the amply justified concerns of professionals in the national security and intelligence services of the United States is not the same as birtherism. One is pure fiction and racist messaging, the other is probable cause or it’s facsimile necessary to justify the appointment of a special counsel.

You are still lying. Or using “alternative facts.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

@Dog Responding to the amply justified concerns of professionals in the national security and intelligence services of the United States is not the same as birtherism. One is pure fiction and racist messaging, the other is probable cause or it’s facsimile necessary to justify the appointment of a special counsel.

You are still lying. Or using “alternative facts.”

No, it's not the same thing, it's worse, it's much worse. It's one thing for private citizens to spread fictions about a candidate. It's another thing entirely for government bureaucrats to traffic in political dirt. To go so far as to use political dirt before a court to get a warrant to spy on a campaign.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

No, it's not the same thing, it's worse, it's much worse. It's one thing for private citizens to spread fictions about a candidate. It's another thing entirely for government bureaucrats to traffic in political dirt. To go so far as to use political dirt before a court to get a warrant to spy on a campaign.

Can you say anonymous?  Are you going to go on record and say Woodward's book is bullshit?  Will we see you here in late November?

10 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Can you say anonymous?  Are you going to go on record and say Woodward's book is bullshit?  Will we see you here in late November?

I don't know if Woodward's book is bullshit or not but at least some of the people cited in it say it is. I would not be surprised to see it go the way of Michael Wolff's book. Remember the breathless excitement about that one. You've probably forgotten about it already.

• Downvote 1