Sol Rosenberg

Drip Drip Drip

4 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

They used to do the retreat before going into session. They did it as a bipartisan group.  At some point that changed to members of one party or the other attending.  When you think that someone is intent on destroying your country, it's hard to want to talk to him, let alone go on a retreat together.  And that's where we are. 

It's a nice idea, but doesn't matter as long as the grifters are around. Manafort? Gates? Stone? They don't give a fuck what they say, how much hate they foment, as long as it keeps them in Ostrich leather jackets and other mens wives pussy. Norm Coleman will deepthroat MBS to make a buck. As long as those hucksters are around, making serious $, the problem won't get fixed.

Speaking of session...... What's ol' Jeff Beauregard Sessions up to these days?

Mark your calendars

Srg4JSMB_normal.jpg

HUGE.

Baked into Cohen’s plea agreement:

The right for Mueller to describe the totality of Cohen’s involvement in criminality (including matters not included in the plea) at Cohen’s sentencing.

Translation: Mueller guts Trump like a fish in open court on December 12th.

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Mark your calendars

Srg4JSMB_normal.jpg

HUGE.

The right for Mueller to describe the totality of Cohen’s involvement in criminality (including matters not included in the plea) at Cohen’s sentencing.

December 12?  Sounds like a good day to discuss the many lies of Barack Who-sane Obummer. 

I want my doctor!

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Mark your calendars

Srg4JSMB_normal.jpg

HUGE.

Merry friggin Christmas Donnie.............the weak one did work for you right? Trusted hatchet man and solver of problems, this could get mighty interesting.

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

December 12?  Sounds like a good day to discuss the many lies of Barack Who-sane Obummer. 

I want my doctor!

That or a fully developed conspiracy that Mueller is a plant.

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

That or a fully developed conspiracy that Mueller is a plant.

Romaine lettuce!  He’s certainly given NY’s greatest genius the shits. 

What are the odds that The Most Honest Man in NY’s sworn answers to interrogatories match the evidence gathered over the past year and a half?

So Rudy was quick to say that Trumps answers lined up with Cohen's.  Seems like they're telling the truth.

But Trump then called Cohen a liar.

Which stellar record of truthfulness do you believe?

I think there might be a problem here.......

Trump ain't gonna take the stand. He's not gonna talk. He's not going to tweet, and he's not going to let any of his mouth pieces talk for him.

(OK he will tweet, but it'll all be gibberish)

2 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I think there might be a problem here.......

Trump ain't gonna take the stand. He's not gonna talk. He's not going to tweet, and he's not going to let any of his mouth pieces talk for him.

(OK he will tweet, but it'll all be gibberish)

He has submitted his answers. As I understand it, his responses are treated as sworn testimony. 

1 hour ago, Mike G said:

So Rudy was quick to say that Trumps answers lined up with Cohen's.  Seems like they're telling the truth.

But Trump then called Cohen a liar.

Which stellar record of truthfulness do you believe?

Consider the source.  

18 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He has submitted his answers. As I understand it, his responses are treated as sworn testimony. 

Answers to interrogatories are sworn. There’s no point in the exercise of getting answers from him otherwise, this I can tell you, belief me. 

This is mild amusing...

Federal agents mysteriously raided a former Trump attorney’s office: what we know

Ed Burke represented Trump on property tax issues between 2006 and 2018.

On Thursday morning, FBI agents raided the City Hall office of Chicago Alderman Ed Burke, a powerful figure in Illinois state politics and a former property tax attorney for Donald Trump.

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/29/18118393/ed-burke-fbi-raid-trump-lawyer

Probably nothing. Happens in every administration.

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Answers to interrogatories are sworn. There’s no point in the exercise of getting answers from him otherwise, this I can tell you, belief me. 

Exalimundly!

Aside from deranged 3AM twitter rants, we'll hear nothing from the tangerine dream.

1 hour ago, bhyde said:

This is mild amusing...

Federal agents mysteriously raided a former Trump attorney’s office: what we know

Ed Burke represented Trump on property tax issues between 2006 and 2018.

On Thursday morning, FBI agents raided the City Hall office of Chicago Alderman Ed Burke, a powerful figure in Illinois state politics and a former property tax attorney for Donald Trump.

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/29/18118393/ed-burke-fbi-raid-trump-lawyer

Probably nothing. Happens in every administration.

Property tax.  Prolly represented him in challenging the value of the Trump hotel Chicago year by year. How he could represent a taxpayer while serving as a public official without a conflict, I have no idea.  

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Property tax.  Prolly represented him in challenging the value of the Trump hotel Chicago year by year. How he could represent a taxpayer while serving as a public official without a conflict, I have no idea.  

Oh come on...... Give it a try.....:rolleyes:

12 hours ago, d'ranger said:

People smarter than me were stating it's not going to end well for Trump the day he took office.  Nothing has changed.

The End Is Near.   or    The Sheriff Is Near.   Pardon me while I whip this out.

71350559.jpg

Not a peep out of this guy publicly.  

Trump the TV star lives in a dreamworld.  Mueller lives in the real world.  The real world is going to win. 

8 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Speaking of session...... What's ol' Jeff Beauregard Sessions up to these days?

tenor.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Expect a continuing tweetstorm. Engage a translator fluent in authentic frontier gibberish to translate said storm into English. 

Dog whistle time, or what? @Shootist Jeff says I speak that very dialect. I'll be available.

19 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

you are certainly gluttons for disappointment.

Not so disappointed as you are likely to be on Dec 12th when the extent you have been played,  by  a New York con man finally becomes apparent.

Its still not too late to book a cruise, good luck with that.

20 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Expect a continuing tweetstorm. Engage a translator fluent in authentic frontier gibberish to translate said storm into English. 

Colbert did an hysterical bit on his tweet storms a couple of nights ago!  Donnie Dotard Dumbfuck, is clearly Stoned, Stupid, or both...........

24 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Colbert did an hysterical bit on his tweet storms a couple of nights ago!  Donnie Dotard Dumbfuck, is clearly Stoned, Stupid, or both...........

His personal lawyer and fixer has spent 70 hours giving testimony to the special counsel. Cohen knows the whole operation. 

His campaign manager’s lawyers were feeding his team info from the special counsel while he was getting his story together for sworn answers. After he submitted them, he found out that he and Paulie Whoopsies hadn’t outsmarted Mueller; and Paulie got popped for thinking he was smarter than the lawdogs...again. 

He’s fucking terrified, and rightfully so. If he hasn’t realized that he isn’t the smartest guy in the game, someone needs to tell him. 

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

His personal lawyer and fixer has spent 70 hours giving testimony to the special counsel. Cohen knows the whole operation. 

the whole operation?  doubtful

weisselberg? probably, but not cohen

Happens in every ......

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/01/cohen-contact-trump-false-statement-congress-1037036

Cohen claims 'regular contact' with Trump legal team when crafting false statement to Congress

The president's former personal lawyer seeks leniency in a new court filing amid cooperation with special counsel Robert Mueller.

Excerpt -

12/01/2018 07:17 AM EST

President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen said Friday he was in “close and regular contact” with Trump’s White House staff and legal team when he prepared a statement for Congress that he now says falsely downplayed Trump’s effort to land a Trump Tower Moscow deal during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Whoopsies. Weak Mikey was in close contact with WH when concocting the Doggy Styled parts of his false testimony to Congress. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/419241-cohen-was-in-close-and-regular-contact-with-trump-white-house-staff

Dang. I wonder what else he might have given up in that 70 hours with Mueller’s team. 

23 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Now you're catching on.....  in all sincerity - everybody needs to tone down the divisive rhetoric.  You can't expect someone to seriously consider your position on something if you've demonstrated that you're not willing to afford them the same consideration.   It's basic civility, and largely absent from discourse today. 

Jeez, Ches, my impression of you is that you are a (rhymes with work). Typically, you flame me in the first sentence with incendiary boxes, such as prohibition and vigilante. Next, uou do not gain by the quality research or history I present.

But your post is correct.

I may have missed it @A guy in the Chesapeake, but which side of politics would you say in this forum has the most prevalent, deliberate shit posters? It asking you to name names, just want to see how your personal bias (which we all have) colours the amount of shit on both sides.

10 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Whoopsies. Weak Mikey was in close contact with WH when concocting the Doggy Styled parts of his false testimony to Congress. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/419241-cohen-was-in-close-and-regular-contact-with-trump-white-house-staff

Dang. I wonder what else he might have given up in that 70 hours with Mueller’s team. 

Cohen's also been cooperating with the New Yorks investigation of the Trump charitys per the sentencing doc from his lawyers.

Paulie Whoopsie signed over the florida mansion to his wife for $15. Now that there's no plea agreement, wonder if that piece is going to the government?

10 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Weak Mikey will say anything to keep out of jail, it's safe to predict, and I'm pretty sure Trump has never met, or soon will have never met Weak Mikey.   

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

Weak Mikey will say anything to keep out of jail, it's safe to predict, and I'm pretty sure Trump has never met, or soon will have never met Weak Mikey.   

Cohen? You mean the guy who brought the coffee in?.... I guess I would recognize him if he were in front of me, but.......

14 hours ago, Mark K said:

He’s definitely hoping to stay out of jail, and has asked for that. It will be interesting and perhaps cautionary, to see how much time he gets for lying. It seems like just the way folks talk where he is from...until it comes time to testify under oath. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/419253-cohen-asks-federal-judge-for-leniency-after-guilty-plea

more straight talking non-rednecks from where he is from (non-supreme court category): mueller and comey. 

On 12/1/2018 at 6:24 PM, Bent Sailor said:

I may have missed it @A guy in the Chesapeake, but which side of politics would you say in this forum has the most prevalent, deliberate shit posters? It asking you to name names, just want to see how your personal bias (which we all have) colours the amount of shit on both sides.

IMHO, Meli - In this forum?  I think that the nastiest are indeed coming from the left.  There's some coming from the right, but as I see it it those don't generally have the same vitriol.   In other forums?   I think that ya wouldn't have to look too hard to find examples of terrible behavior exhibited by any perspective.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

IMHO, Meli - In this forum?  I think that the nastiest are indeed coming from the left.  There's some coming from the right, but as I see it it those don't generally have the same vitriol.   In other forums?   I think that ya wouldn't have to look too hard to find examples of terrible behavior exhibited by any perspective.   

You f'in wanker, how dare you sling shit like that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Well, you certainly have a different perspective than I do.

This whole place is just a bunch of 12 year olds calling each other names. Kidding yourself it’s anything other than this 90% of the time is comical. 

• Like 1

Just now, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Point out some examples - we'll compare. 

Pretty much any posts by Barnacle Balls, Mickey Rat, SailBlue, and Not Guilty are pure shitposts. Mostly repeating dumb far-right memes or flagrant untruths.

Dog spends much of his time dragging unrelated garbage into conversations to derail them.

And then there is Nailing Malarkey, who is in a class of disgusting right-wing trolldom all by himself.

On the left, there are also some who take things to extreme sometimes, but I don't see the same blind hatred from there that I see coming from the posters I just mentioned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Pretty much any posts by Barnacle Balls, Mickey Rat, SailBlue, and Not Guilty are pure shitposts. Mostly repeating dumb far-right memes or flagrant untruths.

Dog spends much of his time dragging unrelated garbage into conversations to derail them.

And then there is Nailing Malarkey, who is in a class of disgusting right-wing trolldom all by himself.

On the left, there are also some who take things to extreme sometimes, but I don't see the same blind hatred from there that I see coming from the posters I just mentioned.

I concur, kind sir!

4 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Sorry brudda - I think I took you down a path I didn't intend - I was talking about examples of hateful comments, not naming names. 

Here's a couple examples  of what I meant: 

ahhh fuck yeah, the conservitrolls are here deep throating the status quo!" 
"TheDailyCaller? I love the Reich wing hate industry." 

"Likewise no response to the evidence cited above that the Reich-wing media fabricated fake news about Antifa. " 

"stfu, you indecent cunt. now knowing your true character, if I saw you in flames I wouldn't even piss on you."

23 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Uh, 'cause I'm a wanker??? 

I guess you missed the implied purple font....

look guys, we all need more civility and less 'my side is better than your side' here. i think many forget that america is about a blending negotiation of ideals and less about i'm right and you're stupid

• Like 3

3 hours ago, aA said:

look guys, we all need more civility and less 'my side is better than your side' here. i think many forget that america is about a blending negotiation of ideals and less about i'm right and you're stupid

It’s not just PA, it’s like a contagious disease that’s consuming good people everywhere. 

I would agree that we should do our small part in reintroducing civility. Good luck with that. 

4 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

At which point, I'm sorry, but you are blind at a partisan level. Look at the shit posters that act out enough to get flicked, only to return, get flicked again, return, etc. You're going to tell me that their vitriol (being enough even for the mods here to intervene) is at the same level as the left-wing posters here?  Right-wing gun posters repeatedly mocking someone about their wife's preference for being gang-raped by bikies over being with their husband? There's no politer way of saying this - you are wilfully blind.

You're polite. That's a plus. However, if you cannot face the facts that the most vitriolic shit (& the vast majority of shit in general) is coming from your side here; then your observations about the world in general is highly suspect. You are blind to what you don't want to see and that explains why people only see hypocrisy when you start talking about both sides whilst still acting like they should go first.

DC, Md. officials ready with subpoenas in Trump hotel case

https://www.apnews.com/96a295d90acf449dbf41f6fee4c28d63

Excerpt -

WASHINGTON (AP) — The attorneys general of the District of Columbia and Maryland said Monday that they are moving forward with subpoenas for records in their case accusing President Donald Trump of profiting off the presidency.

U.S. District Court Judge Peter J. Messitte approved the legal discovery schedule in an order Monday. Such information would likely provide the first clear picture of the finances of Trump’s Washington, D.C., hotel.

https://news.yahoo.com/mueller-preparing-end-game-russia-investigation-225720798.html

A Flynn sentencing memo is due Tuesday and memos about Manafort and Cohen are slated for Friday. All three documents are expected to yield significant new details on what cooperation the three of them provided to the Russia investigation.

But Peter Carr,  spokesman for the special counsel, confirmed to Yahoo News on Monday that the Manafort memo “will be public,” although he added there could be some portions that are redacted or filed as a sealed addendum.

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

If Corsi says he is doing something, that means he is not doing it, once you translate from Corsi to truth. 

7 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

As I said, filing a criminal complaint becomes filing an ethics complaint once you translate from Corsi into truth. 

"Conservative author Jerome Corsi on Monday filed a “criminal and ethics complaint” against Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, accusing investigators of trying to bully him into giving “false testimony” against President Trump".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/conservative-writer-corsi-files-complaint-against-mueller-alleges-bid-to-seek-false-testimony

5 minutes ago, Dog said:

"Conservative author Jerome Corsi on Monday filed a “criminal and ethics complaint” against Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, accusing investigators of trying to bully him into giving “false testimony” against President Trump".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/conservative-writer-corsi-files-complaint-against-mueller-alleges-bid-to-seek-false-testimony

Talk about a snow flake! "Trying to bully him into giving "false testimony"?

All he has to say is "No". case closed.

Unless he has something to hide that Mueller's team knows about, that he's afraid they'll talk about......

Like he's an Oxycontin addicted gay man who likes to dress up in squirrel costumes while being anally gang raped by abnormally well endowed Pacific islanders.

First, Corsi said he never communicated with Stone.  When confronted with the evidence, he changed his denial to an admission. 

Now, he says he "forgot" about those emails. Whoopsies.

Kinda like Junior and Jared and the ever-evolving ethics forms.

Mueller must be having a blast securing testimony from these clowns, then showing them the evidence that he KNOWS they are lying.

Pucker factor 100 when they get called in.

Aaaaaaaaand Stone pleads the 5th in the Senate Russia Investigation just days after suggesting he would never testify against Trumpy. It's what all innocent people do.

"The mob takes the 5th. If you're innocent, why are you taking the 5th amendment?" - Donald Trump, Sept 13, 2016.

"When you have your [Hillary Clinton's] staff taking the 5th amendment, taking the 5th so that they're not prosecuted, I think it's disgraceful." Donald Trump, Sept 27, 2016.

53 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Aaaaaaaaand Stone pleads the 5th in the Senate Russia Investigation just days after suggesting he would never testify against Trumpy. It's what all innocent people do.

"The mob takes the 5th. If you're innocent, why are you taking the 5th amendment?" - Donald Trump, Sept 13, 2016.

"When you have your [Hillary Clinton's] staff taking the 5th amendment, taking the 5th so that they're not prosecuted, I think it's disgraceful." Donald Trump, Sept 27, 2016.

Just LOVE it, the tweets show donnie to be the true hypocrite he is.

On 11/30/2018 at 11:43 AM, Blue Crab said:

I'm hoping Mueller has some nice presents for us this Christmas.

He has only innuendo from the left. Lots of baseless accusations coming soon to smear the administration for the next 2 years....

4 minutes ago, warbird said:

He has only innuendo from the left. Lots of baseless accusations coming soon to smear the administration for the next 2 years....

LOL

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has indicted or gotten guilty pleas from 33 people and three companies that we know of — the latest being former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen.

That group is composed of five former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including now all five former Trump aides) have pleaded guilty.

If you also count investigations that Mueller originated but then referred elsewhere in the Justice Department, you can add a plea deal from one more person to the list.

It’s a sprawling set of allegations, encompassing both election interference charges against overseas Russians, and various other crimes by American Trump advisers.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

He has only innuendo from the left.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has indicted or gotten guilty pleas from 33 people and three companies that we know of — the latest being former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen.

Wow its obviously Innuendo.

Are you living in a dark room watching nothing but Hannity and Fox? SAD

8 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has indicted or gotten guilty pleas from 33 people and three companies that we know of — the latest being former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen.

Consider the source. Warbird/Not Guilty is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

23 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

LOL

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has indicted or gotten guilty pleas from 33 people and three companies that we know of — the latest being former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen.

That group is composed of five former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including now all five former Trump aides) have pleaded guilty.

If you also count investigations that Mueller originated but then referred elsewhere in the Justice Department, you can add a plea deal from one more person to the list.

It’s a sprawling set of allegations, encompassing both election interference charges against overseas Russians, and various other crimes by American Trump advisers.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

Collusion?

13 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Collusion?

4 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Mueller will close the investigation with no finding of Trump Campaign colluding with the state of Russia.

2 minutes ago, warbird said:

Mueller will close the investigation with no finding of Trump Campaign colluding with the state of Russia.

Why lie? He already did...  Does the name Flynn ring a bell?  Highlight mine:

(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

Warbird is just proving my point that the Faithful will forever hang onto President Trump and his brethren/spawn not being charged with collusion. 

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Warbird is just proving my point that the Faithful will forever hang onto President Trump and his brethren/spawn not being charged with collusion. 

Which is funny as shit, since Mueller isn't charged with finding "Collusion"

It's a Fox news creation. To prove to the faithful that King Trump is Innocent!

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

donnie stated so, screaming no Collusion so many times, and in every tweet the diehards actually belief the BS. SAD

Warbird should change his avatar from a Liberator to  Sopwith Camel to better reflect his jaded political outlook. or perhaps he should wait a little,  it can be his new sock when donnie gets indicted.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Yup, "collusion" not being a crime. They'll be right too. In the same way that those that like to thump on women aren't charged with "beating the shit out of their wife" but with the crimes of "assault", "grievous bodily harm", etc. There is no crime titled "collusion" and no crime titled "beating the shit out of your wife", but there are crimes that taken together mean you are guilty of those things.

Still, I think we'll see some vacations and holidays coming soon. Only Dog really relishes tap-dancing around his own words when caught out. The rest of them will scurry like cockroaches as Sol & company take delight in quoting their claims back at them.

9 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Yup, "collusion" not being a crime. They'll be right too. In the same way that those that like to thump on women aren't charged with "beating the shit out of their wife" but with the crimes of "assault", "grievous bodily harm", etc. There is no crime titled "collusion" and no crime titled "beating the shit out of your wife", but there are crimes that taken together mean you are guilty of those things.

Still, I think we'll see some vacations and holidays coming soon. Only Dog really relishes tap-dancing around his own words when caught out. The rest of them will scurry like cockroaches as Sol & company take delight in quoting their claims back at them.

I mentioned this before.

Collusion, pussy grabbing, pulling a train, slinging dope, rubbing someone out, swiping, hornswoggling, whacking someone, and mopery in the third degree* are all things no one has been convicted of - ever.

* made up crime G. Gordon Liddy used to harass people with when he was an FBI agent - "Get out of here or I'm running you in for Mopery in the third degree"

6 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

I mentioned this before.

Collusion, pussy grabbing, pulling a train, slinging dope, rubbing someone out, swiping, hornswoggling, whacking someone, and mopery in the third degree* are all things no one has been convicted of - ever.

* made up crime G. Gordon Liddy used to harass people with when he was an FBI agent - "Get out of here or I'm running you in for Mopery in the third degree"

Yeah, I know it’s not a crime. Doesn’t mean we won’t be treated to a chorus of “See!  No collusion!”, as the indictments and prison sentences come down. 

Mueller on Flynn: "Given the defendant’s substantial assistance and other considerations set forth below, a sentence at the low end of the guideline range—including a sentence that does not impose a term of incarceration—is appropriate and warranted."

“He Lied” 

expected Trump tweet

OK, he needs a distraction. Maybe bomb Sweden because they are commies.

It kind of pisses me off that Mueller is asking the courts to let these sleaze balls skate with little or no prison time.

2 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

It kind of pisses me off that Mueller is asking the courts to let these sleaze balls skate with little or no prison time.

He is obviously angling for bigger fish. And the bigger fish know it.

9 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

You tawkin' about da Grouper fish?.......

image.png.8199fd59692173975548e268e84f4974.png

Actually.... That looks more like Sara Huckleberry Sanders than Trump..... But.......

13 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

And Mueller wants them to know it. 

18 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Perhaps its indicative of the quality of the evidence?

3 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

And Mueller wants them to know it. 

Exactrily.

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

I've got an uchinuki-nomi. In english it's a "strike through chisel". despite the nomenclature - it's not a chisel really, it's just a blunt ended square thing you bash the bottom of a shoji mortice with to compress the fibers. warbird would be fucking useless at that. he's not even a mallet. he's a firefly on crack.

• Like 1