Sol Rosenberg

Drip Drip Drip

7 minutes ago, Mike G said:

AMI has reached a non-prosecution agreement.

"AMI further admitted that its principal purpose in making the payment was to suppress the woman’s story *so as to prevent it from influencing the election."*

Also says "in concert with a candidate's presidential campaign"

Whoops. Happens in every campaign. Just an oversight. 

55 minutes ago, Mike G said:

AMI has reached a non-prosecution agreement.

"AMI further admitted that its principal purpose in making the payment was to suppress the woman’s story *so as to prevent it from influencing the election."*

Also says "in concert with a candidate's presidential campaign"

so breaking federal election laws isn't really as bad as sdny makes it out to be

thank god tax evasion is

3 hours ago, hermetic said:

so breaking federal election laws isn't really as bad as sdny makes it out to be

thank god tax evasion is

I'm always disappointed with the leniency people with good lawyers can get for helping secure the conviction of someone higher up. I understand the necessity, but the fact we need such incentives is disappointing. Doesn't mean the crime "isn't really as bad", just means that they have their sights set on bigger fish and this gets law enforcement closer to that goal.

The Art of the Plea Bargain he calls it. Seems like only yesterday that people were cautiously testing the word “liar”. That is so yesterday. Now it is “resign”. Richard Painter, the Bush ethics attorney says this:

“...Trump has just one way out to protect himself and his family: a comprehensive plea deal to federal and state charges in exchange for his resignation.”

1 hour ago, El Boracho said:

The Art of the Plea Bargain he calls it. Seems like only yesterday that people were cautiously testing the word “liar”. That is so yesterday. Now it is “resign”. Richard Painter, the Bush ethics attorney says this:

“...Trump has just one way out to protect himself and his family: a comprehensive plea deal to federal and state charges in exchange for his resignation.”

Who is gonna drive that?

The SDNY or Mueller or both or in conjunction? 

Mueller must  have an avalanche of shit on Donnie and his family  by now,. this must conflict with Donnies notion that the law is only for the little people.

It would be interesting if Donnie exits with barely a whimper, somehow I don't see that happening he is so fuckin arrogant he thinks he is bullet proof !

So in essence if he do the crime, he do the time.

Meanwhile, Mueller is looking at Saudi, OAE and Israeli interference in the election

The ‘Russia investigation’ is set to go global. In court filings due to drop in 2019, prosecutors will unveil Middle Eastern countries’ attempts to influence U.S. politics.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/get-ready-for-muellers-phase-two-the-middle-east-connection

So has the news about AMI (parent company of The National Enquirer) cooperating been posted here? It's a bigger deal than Cohen as it ties Trump directly to payments made to McDougal to suppress her story in order to not influence the election.  The good news? uh, there is no good news for Trump.

3 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

The good news? uh, there is no good news for Trump.

That's great news!

11 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

So has the news about AMI (parent company of The National Enquirer) cooperating been posted here? It's a bigger deal than Cohen as it ties Trump directly to payments made to McDougal to suppress her story in order to not influence the election.  The good news? uh, there is no good news for Trump.

Yup yesterday. That’s prolly why there has been so much barking about Hillary today. AMI corroborates Weak Mikey’s story. 

If Trump works a plea deal that requires his resignation, he sure as shit should not get SS protection, a pension, or a fucking library.  Let his remaining supporters buy him a McDonalds franchise.  

Uh oh. The Senate Intel Committee is giving a liars list to the Special Counsel. Don’t they understand that that is just the way the fellas talk around Trump Tower?  

Meh. Perjury. It’s hardly even a crime. Ask Weak Mikey, the National Security Adviser and the Campaign Manager. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/421318-intel-panel-plans-to-refer-more-cases-of-suspected-lying-to-mueller?fbclid=IwAR3vNBHgaygTv6sJMChxyCBpCPUrN1ttlKbEd7AemzC5pLeMrdIcbI0CdNc

They're covering their asses for when the actual checks and balances start in Jan.

How sweet a naughty list........ just before  Christmas. Is there any R's in Washington not ducking for cover ?

Guilt by association can become a heavy burden.

It’s getting to the point where a fella can’t complete the word “Hillary” before news of the next possible scandal breaks. 

• Like 2

On the first day of Christmas, Mueller gave to me, Don Jr in a squad car.  

Trump will go apeshit when his kin start facing charges.  

It's just so unfair................

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It’s getting to the point where a fella can’t complete the word “Hillary” before news of the next possible scandal breaks. 

Dog: Hilla...

World: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/dec/13/trump-michael-cohen-mueller-investigation-pelosi-latest-live-updates

Dog: 

saddog.jpg.3ebdbeaf0c31cb3a42522d1b6788f0da.jpg

Drip...drip...drip.... Apparently McCabe told Flynn he wouldn't need a lawyer present for his interview. (Hillary had nine). Comey broke with protocol and did not funnel the request for an interview through the Whitehouse council's office. The supposedly contemporaneous 302 documenting the interview is dated seven months after the interview. And now judge Sullivan had demanded interview documents by 3:00 today.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flynn-judge-orders-mueller-to-turn-over-fbi-docs-after-bombshell-filing-claiming-he-was-pressured-by-agents

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Drip...drip...drip.... Apparently McCabe told Flynn he wouldn't need a lawyer present for his interview. (Hillary had nine). Comey broke with protocol and did not funnel the request for an interview through the Whitehouse council's office. The supposedly contemporaneous 302 documenting the interview is dated seven months after the interview. And now judge Sullivan had demanded interview documents by 3:00 today.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flynn-judge-orders-mueller-to-turn-over-fbi-docs-after-bombshell-filing-claiming-he-was-pressured-by-agents

Well then, I guess that exonorates the lot of them. Sorry for the trouble, carry on.

Just now, Sean said:

Well then, I guess that exonorates the lot of them. Sorry for the trouble, carry on.

No... Manifort can rot, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Flynn's charges dismissed nor would I be surprised to see him file a lawsuit.

9 minutes ago, Dog said:

Is it physically possible for you to respond without typing Hillary? 

• Like 2

Just now, mad said:

Is it physically possible for you to respond without typing Hillary? 

I make a point of doing it now.

26 minutes ago, Dog said:

I make a point of doing it now.

It's all you've been doing, for quite some time.

That said, what type of moron goes to an interview with the FBI and doesn't insist on bringing their lawyer?  A special kind of moron.  

Or, someone who is thinking this "Hail Mary" will get them outta trouble.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

It's all you've been doing, for quite some time.

That said, what type of moron goes to an interview with the FBI and doesn't insist on bringing their lawyer?  A special kind of moron.  

Or, someone who is thinking this "Hail Mary" will get them outta trouble.

That would be one who had been tricked...distinctly unlike Hillary's interview.

"It was arranged by then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who personally called Mr. Flynn on other business, then suggested he sit down with two agents to clear up the Russia question".

Good summary here.

https://outline.com/GL9ZLM

Given the Job that Flynn had, you would assume he was an utter moron and needed someone to tell him "clearing things up" with the FBI does not require a platoon of lawyers, right? It wasn't like he had a responsible job or anything :rolleyes: Is this what it boils down to - Trumpers are too stupid to be arrested :lol:

2 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Given the Job that Flynn had, you would assume he was an utter moron and needed someone to tell him "clearing things up" with the FBI does not require a platoon of lawyers, right? It wasn't like he had a responsible job or anything :rolleyes: Is this what it boils down to - Trumpers are too stupid to be arrested :lol:

Also, how does a guy rise to the rank of general in the US military without understanding that the Russians are not our friends, and that working to help Russia achieve goals that hurt the USA might get one in trouble?

Now he's squinting a the fine print, playing jailhouse lawyer, and trying to wiggle out from under? And Dog and his elk think this is "proof" he's actually innocent?

Why don't you reich-wing fucks just move to Russia?

-DSK

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Ed Zackery.

Claiming you were "tricked" and didn't have the fucking smarts to shut up without an attorney to advise you should call into question his critical thinking skills.

24 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

He had to plead guilty. There wasn't enough evidence to prosecute him.

Or enough money to keep fighting the case.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Benghazi!

Gezundheit!

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Weak sauce.

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

Or enough money to keep fighting the case.

You're right! General Flynn needs your support now more than ever to fight these baseless charges from the liberal left.

Won't you help General Flynn help America?

https://mikeflynndefensefund.org/

• Like 1

This is running a few weeks ahead of where I thought it would be.  The Overture is quite good, the audience is attentively and anxiously awaiting Act I.

Here is Mueller practicing his opening statements:

3 hours ago, Dog said:

No... Manifort can rot, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Flynn's charges dismissed nor would I be surprised to see him file a lawsuit.

lol, you are a special kind of moron Dog. Flynn lawyers are playing for you dear Dog - not the Court. He's grifting dumb suckers like you. It's all about the scam to these "fine patriots".

meanwhile, the super-secret subpoena that may, or may not, be related to the Mueller probe is having a hearing today. apparently they cleared the whole floor of the court building so no one can get a look see at who it might be...

7 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

lol, you are a special kind of moron Dog. Flynn lawyers are playing for you dear Dog - not the Court. He's grifting dumb suckers like you. It's all about the scam to these "fine patriots".

It's not Flynn's lawyers demanding the documents.

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

If you were Flynn, and McCabe asked you to chat without a lawyer present, what would you have said?

I know I would have said "I'll speak with you after my lawyer arrives."  If he pushed further, speak out in the media.

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

If you were Flynn, and McCabe asked you to chat without a lawyer present, what would you have said?

I know I would have said "I'll speak with you after my lawyer arrives."  If he pushed further, speak out in the media.

Oh..I agree Flynn made a huge mistake thinking these guys were playing fair.

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

Sometimes you just have to own your mistakes.

5 minutes ago, Dog said:

do you just read stupid partisan garbage all day? is that why you sound like an utter moron, that's proven wrong over and over in this thread?

anyways - the Steel dossier - nothing disproven, many things proven correct https://www.lawfareblog.com/steele-dossier-retrospective

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Sometimes you just have to own your mistakes.

How about owning setting the guy up or as Trurley puts it, putting him in a cage and shooting him.

10 minutes ago, Dog said:

Victim-hood.

You Trump 'tards love it as much as Whataboutism

Smearing public servants by name in Flynn's behalf was cheap, and unacceptable. He lost the coin toss right there.

6 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Victim-hood.

You Trump 'tards love it as much as Whataboutism

With a Malarkey Mind Read thrown in for extra bullshit aroma. 

13 minutes ago, Dog said:

How about owning setting the guy up or as Trurley puts it putting him in a cage and shooting him.

The guy allowed himself to be "set up" by agreeing to that which you agree he shouldn't have.  That makes him a volunteer, not a victim.

As far as Turley, you are free to embrace his rhetoric/opinion.

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The guy allowed himself to be "set up" by agreeing to that which you agree he shouldn't have.

As far as Turley, you are free to embrace his rhetoric/opinion.

It's easy in retrospect to say Flynn shouldn't have trusted these guys. What should be unacceptable is prosecutors using deception to manufacture crimes.

8 minutes ago, Dog said:

It's easy in retrospect to say Flynn shouldn't have trusted these guys. What should be unacceptable is prosecutors using deception to manufacture crimes.

Can you prove that they did?

17 minutes ago, Dog said:

I'd give this a 6 on the Dog Style routine.

Since Drip Drip Drip may well one day be made into THE Epic Opera  adding a couple more moments

1. Discovery & the Chase.

17 hours ago, Mike G said:

He'll be the only guy in prison with Secret Service protection.

There's an interesting comment - would there be SS agents assigned to the prison?

12 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
22 minutes ago, Dog said:

Can you prove that they did?

Sure, all you have to do is accept the doggy-style premise that Flynn pled guilty to a fiction

-DSK

55 minutes ago, Dog said:

Too god damned funny.    

Are you going to start challenging the incarceration rates of minorities compared to white folk, now?  Are you going to champion for poor, non-violent criminals with a shitty public defender when the prosecutors stack chargers on them so they take a plea deal?

You're awakening is astonishing! 

Only the ignorant or very stupid would talk to cops/feds without a lawyer. 

3 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Too god damned funny.    

Are you going to start challenging the incarceration rates of minorities compared to white folk, now?  Are you going to champion for poor, non-violent criminals with a shitty public defender when the prosecutors stack chargers on them so they take a plea deal?

You're awakening is astonishing! 

Only the ignorant or very stupid would talk to cops/feds without a lawyer. 

Especially it seems, Comey's FBI.

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

Especially it seems, Comey's FBI.

You are woke, Dog!

Although an incorrect tense of awake, a reference to how people should be aware in current affairs.
"While you are obessing with the Kardashians, there are millions of homeless in the world. STAY WOKE

1 hour ago, Dog said:

go watch the video on why you don't talk to the police. 

1 hour ago, Dog said:

except that police do it ALL THE TIME

SOP

6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

SOP

Exactly.  It's hilarious watching Dog get Woke.  

Somehow I doubt his Social Justice Warrior rhetoric will apply to undocumented immigrants, ghetto-dwellers, or mentally-ill homeless folks. But hey, a traitorous shit-bag that was in bed with the Russians?  That's where Dog will make his stand!

2277707_0.jpg

• Like 1

In case anyone missed it. This sounds like a clear case of obstruction-o-justice.

Exclusive: Paul Manafort advised White House on how to attack and discredit investigation of President Trump

We now have details as to how the indicted former campaign manager worked with the president to undermine federal law enforcement.

Paul Manafort, who served as the manager for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, provided advice to the president and senior White House officials on the FBI’s Russia investigation during the earliest days of the Trump administration. He gave guidance on how to undermine and discredit the FBI’s inquiry into whether the president, his campaign aides, and family members conspired with the Russian Federation and its intelligence services to covertly defeat Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign, according to government records and interviews with individuals familiar with the matter. Manafort himself was under criminal investigation by the FBI during this same time, a fact then known to the White House.

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/14/18140744/paul-manafort-trump-russia-mueller-investigation

Just now, bhyde said:

In case anyone missed it. This sounds like a clear case of obstruction-o-justice.

Exclusive: Paul Manafort advised White House on how to attack and discredit investigation of President Trump

We now have details as to how the indicted former campaign manager worked with the president to undermine federal law enforcement.

Paul Manafort, who served as the manager for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, provided advice to the president and senior White House officials on the FBI’s Russia investigation during the earliest days of the Trump administration. He gave guidance on how to undermine and discredit the FBI’s inquiry into whether the president, his campaign aides, and family members conspired with the Russian Federation and its intelligence services to covertly defeat Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign, according to government records and interviews with individuals familiar with the matter. Manafort himself was under criminal investigation by the FBI during this same time, a fact then known to the White House.

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/14/18140744/paul-manafort-trump-russia-mueller-investigation

Yup. Dogger’s playbook. 

1 hour ago, Clove Hitch said:

You are woke, Dog!

Although an incorrect tense of awake, a reference to how people should be aware in current affairs.
"While you are obessing with the Kardashians, there are millions of homeless in the world. STAY WOKE

Getting more woke by the day

31 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Exactly.  It's hilarious watching Dog get Woke.  

Somehow I doubt his Social Justice Warrior rhetoric will apply to undocumented immigrants, ghetto-dwellers, or mentally-ill homeless folks. But hey, a traitorous shit-bag that was in bed with the Russians?  That's where Dog will make his stand!

2277707_0.jpg

Do you still believe the Russian shit?....Not woke.

We all still believe

Trump and Manafort conspired

Russian Shit received

14 minutes ago, Dog said:

Getting more woke by the day

Do you still believe the Russian shit?....Not woke.

guilty pleas by the handful. So yes, per the charter, people in the trump campaign worked with the russians to interfere in the election.

Suddenly, Dog has this epiphany that LEOs use gamesmanship like this to get folks to talk.

Why do I have a suspicion he wouldn't have a problem with it were we talking about a corrupt Democrat falling for their trick(s)?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

guilty pleas by the handful. So yes, per the charter, people in the trump campaign worked with the russians to interfere in the election.

They've done a number on you...very un-woke.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Suddenly, Dog has this epiphany that LEOs use gamesmanship like this to get folks to talk.

Why do I have a suspicion he wouldn't have a problem with it were we talking about a corrupt Democrat falling for their trick(s)?

I can't help noticing that you don't appear to be too concerned about it.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

They've done a number on you...very un-woke.

Who is "They"?

The Republican prosecutors? 

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

SOP

Yes, but those are criminals.

Things like that shouldn't happen to real Americans. You know, the 1%.

• Like 1

Just now, Dog said:

I can't help noticing that you don't appear to be too concerned about it.

It's SOP. Know your rights and use them.

The cops aren't your friend.

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Who is "They"?

The Republican prosecutors? 

All the purveyors of the Russian collusion fiction.

BTW.... Hillary deleated email