Sol Rosenberg

Drip Drip Drip

41 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Unless there is an indictment and conviction of "felony collusion*", Dog will continue to label the investigation a "fairy tale".

*Yes, I know there is no such thing.

I never said the investigation was a fairy tale, I said the Russian collusion narrative is a fairy tale, and it is.

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

we've got 154 pages of you bullshitting, idiot. How many hundreds of posts do you have in this thread, idiot?

Looks like egg on your face. Is that egg on your face?

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

I never said the investigation was a fairy tale, I said the Russian collusion narrative is a fairy tale, and it is.

And you are proven more wrong with every drip. Even when you try to be a pedant.

Just now, Raz'r said:

And you are proven more wrong with every drip. Even when you try to be a pedant.

Havn't been proved wrong yet, nor will I be.

11 minutes ago, Dog said:

True, you are very much the pedant.

52 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
1 hour ago, Dog said:

:lol::lol:

12 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:
1 hour ago, Raz'r said:
1 hour ago, Dog said:

:lol::lol:

Not in his tiny mind, anyhow.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Was Manfort's sharing of polling data with the Russians a fairy tale? 

Were Maria Butina and Natalia Veselnitskaya just damsels in distress in this fairy tale?

2 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Were Maria Butina and Natalia Veselnitskaya just damsels in distress in this fairy tale?

I wonder exactly what happened to all that money the Russians gave the NRA? 

1 minute ago, Mark K said:

I wonder exactly what happened to all that money the Russians gave the NRA? 

And where Mitch M stashed his share...

Just now, Ishmael said:

There's a straight line...

Just now, Ishmael said:

I doubt he is the only Republican who is uneasily sitting on a wad of NRA-laundered Russian money. 

1 minute ago, Mark K said:

I doubt he is the only Republican who is uneasily sitting on a wad of NRA-laundered Russian money. 

Hell no. I'm sure that money took off in all directions.

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

Was Manfort's sharing of polling data with the Russians a fairy tale? 

It was a Ukranian.

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

It was a Ukranian.

Since it was Ukrainians who were in bed with Putin that is deliberately or otherwise obtuse. Putin did not reveal at Helsinki that he ordered Ukrainians to disseminate propaganda in US social media, he said he ordered his own people to do it. It's far from the realm of fairy tales that Manafort provided targeting for those operations. 

17 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Since it was Ukrainians who were in bed with Putin that is deliberately or otherwise obtuse. Putin did not reveal at Helsinki that he ordered Ukrainians to disseminate propaganda in US social media, he said he ordered his own people to do it. It's far from the realm of fairy tales that Manafort provided targeting for those operations. 

Is it a crime to share polling data with a foreign national?

2 hours ago, Dog said:

The goal posts moved very quickly this time. "Collusion" one moment and in a flash they are at "Crime".  Like someone waving a wand in a fairy tale, boom there they are!

Oh well...Not sure collusion is a crime. Some have said it isn't. But that raises the interesting question of why they lied about it. 

20 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

In Soviet Russia, Putin likes Dog.

image.png.a4fbe7fb3421b72df5dc6d7c79998b1e.png

image.png.813a8981b6813518b7e9db5a4155dda3.png

They like dog in Vietnam too!

28 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

In Soviet Russia, Putin likes Dog.

image.png.a4fbe7fb3421b72df5dc6d7c79998b1e.png

He calls him Дональд , its Russian for Donald.:rolleyes:

The president's lawyer admits collusion.  What did he know?  When did he know it?  He is going down.

On 1/18/2019 at 6:53 PM, kent_island_sailor said:

It is just eventually going to come down to Putin on live TV showing receipts for Trump's paychecks and the Republicans praising him for his work ethic :lol:

You know that one day Putin’s going to Burn Trumps house down.  The meltdown will be epic the timing exquisite.

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

You know that one day Putin’s going to Burn Trumps house down.  The meltdown will be epic the timing exquisite.

The day that donnies no longer useful, Putin will humiliate him and cast him aside like a used tissue, donnies fall from grace will accelerate, not unlike jumping of one of his fabled towers.

9 hours ago, Dog said:

Really? Shall we take a trip back a few pages to refresh your memory?

23 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Really? Shall we take a trip back a few pages to refresh your memory?

In his mind he is invincible. He is Spartacus.

Or, he's some poor fucker in the Siberian wastes making a couple of rubles working for The Man.

54 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Dog at the keyboard.

Beat me to it.

On 1/18/2019 at 3:39 PM, weightless said:

I still think Nixon was more complex than Trump. No doubt he was a crook and a schemer and an egotistical bastard but he had some depth to him.

His treason was a boring topic so it has been archived.

12 hours ago, Mark K said:

The goal posts moved very quickly this time. "Collusion" one moment and in a flash they are at "Crime".  Like someone waving a wand in a fairy tale, boom there they are!

Oh well...Not sure collusion is a crime. Some have said it isn't. But that raises the interesting question of why they lied about it. 

I'm going to take that as a no.

16 hours ago, Dog said:

What were they getting in return? Remember that Trump never gives anything away, and never gambles with his own money. He is also a micro-manager, with a pathological need to approve every transaction. Follow the money Dog. Ask the real questions. Don't deflect, investigate.

3 hours ago, Remodel said:

What were they getting in return? Remember that Trump never gives anything away, and never gambles with his own money. He is also a micro-manager, with a pathological need to approve every transaction. Follow the money Dog. Ask the real questions. Don't deflect, investigate.

You're funny.

4 hours ago, Remodel said:

Here's a real question....At issue is showing a foreign national campaign polling data. What money are you proposing should be followed?

35 minutes ago, frenchie said:

12 or 13 thousand in a wallmart bag?

Sorry, I can't connect those dots.

11 hours ago, Dog said:

I'm going to take that as a no.

The words I used were "not sure".

tenor.gif?itemid=12392048

12 hours ago, Mark K said:

The words I used were "not sure".

tenor.gif?itemid=12392048

You said you're not sure collusion is a crime. The question  ask you was whether showing polling data to a foreign national is a crime. You know, the thing that is alleged, is that a crime.

I've noticed that Dog makes some odd spelling errirs, as if English is not his first language. After an easy hack into his private FB pages ( password is Wof Wof ), then using a free VPN-busting app from Google store, I was able to track "Dog" to a server farm in [REDACTED]. Code name : Snoop Dogg. (Again with the misspelling.)

Snoop Dogg is a post-operated machine that simply responds by jumbling up the post and firing it right back atcha.  

Word from [REDACTED] is that the [REDACTED] administration is keeping an [REDACTED] list for when the [REDACTED] Service is fully staffed again.

Beware the Ides of April.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

I've noticed that Dog makes some odd spelling errirs, as if English is not his first language.

His primary language is semi-literate ignorance.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

His primary language is semi-literate ignorance.

You know you can't ignore me. Resistance is futile.

24 minutes ago, Dog said:

You know you can't ignore me. Resistance is futile.

We can dog walk you though.

7 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

I've noticed that Dog makes some odd spelling errirs, as if English is not his first language. After an easy hack into his private FB pages ( password is Wof Wof ), then using a free VPN-busting app from Google store, I was able to track "Dog" to a server farm in [REDACTED]. Code name : Snoop Dogg. (Again with the misspelling.)

Snoop Dogg is a post-operated machine that simply responds by jumbling up the post and firing it right back atcha.  

Word from [REDACTED] is that the [REDACTED] administration is keeping an [REDACTED] list for when the [REDACTED] Service is fully staffed again.

Beware the Ides of April.

Puh-leeze.  Dog's been posting here a lot longer than you.

Sol's been mocking him with the "doggie-styling" thing, probably longer than you've been here. 

He used to be a bit less extreme in his stretches of logic  -  but GWB was a lot easier to defend than DJT. 

Point being, some of us remember the reasonable sparring partner he once was. 

Trying to claim he's a paid troll or an AI or whatever, just makes you look silly. 

17 minutes ago, frenchie said:

Sol's been mocking him with the "doggie-styling" thing, probably longer than you've been here. 

He used to be a bit less extreme in his stretches of logic  -  but GWB was a lot easier to defend than DJT. 

Trying to claim he's a paid troll or an AI or whatever, just makes you look silly. 

FWIW, frenchie, I think there is a difference between claiming Dog is a paid troll/AI/whatever and mocking him because he has gotten to the point where there is little difference between his posts and that of a paid troll/AI/whatever. Think Crab was mocking him for it personally. 

As you said, Dog's been spinning bullshit longer than kids entering high school have been on the planet. He's a loyal supporter of the GOP and made good use of the shit they (& their right-wing media support) spun about their actions. If he had the patience to wait for their talking points, Dog knew he could stick to them and not get shafted tomorrow by changes in the morning. And so stick to them like glue he would. 

Doesn't work that way with Trump though. Trump doesn't work out a defence for his actions in advance and, even when provided with them by the right-wing media support team, he outright walks it back and/or thinks he can do better with a new excuse every 24 hours. Dog doesn't have the security of doubling down on the provided excuses (or Democratic attacks) anymore because Trump can't stick to a plan longer than it takes for him to have a shit. Which, if one wants to be a loyal defender not changing your story all the time, only really leaves you with shallow shit-posting and nit-picking at the edges - ala. Dog for the past two years.

He isn't / wasn't the only person facing that dilemma. A few other "otherwise fun to spar with" GOP supporters got sick of Trump pulling the rug out from under them and/or felt some sense of shame trying to defend the cretin, so went a vacation as a result. Some with melt-downs and "I'm back, I'm gone" moments. Some just fading quietly into the background. I expect most of them back after Trump gets replaced.

Dog is a decent guy, have had several offline conversations and just missed him in Bermuda during the A/Cs.  He is committed to being the devil's advocate and the worse it gets the harder he tries. Not my cup of tea but I know from many years back he is like a dog on a bone, not going to give it up. Hammering just gets his back up. He has written repeatedly that Trump is unfit for the job and so spends most of his energy here debating the legality issues - he and Sol really butted heads since Sol is actually a lawyer and understands how this legal shit works.  You guys would all miss him if he left.

Besides, he is about all that is left of the right minus the nutters. 

2 hours ago, frenchie said:

Frenchie...The leftists around here were a little less extreme prior to Trump's election. They've convinced themselves he's guilty without knowing of what.

154 pages of drips and counting

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

Dog is a decent guy, have had several offline conversations and just missed him in Bermuda during the A/Cs.  He is committed to being the devil's advocate and the worse it gets the harder he tries. Not my cup of tea but I know from many years back he is like a dog on a bone, not going to give it up. Hammering just gets his back up. He has written repeatedly that Trump is unfit for the job and so spends most of his energy here debating the legality issues - he and Sol really butted heads since Sol is actually a lawyer and understands how this legal shit works.  You guys would all miss him if he left.

Besides, he is about all that is left of the right minus the nutters. 

Thanks D...You get it. You and John Adams.

2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

You guys would all miss him if he left.

Speak for yourself.

4 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Speak for yourself.

I have him on ignore, he has left the building for me.

2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Not really. Sol might, but Dog doesn't provide anything in regards to real belief or argument - just what's convenient at the time. Dog is deathly allergic to taking a position on anything, so outside being a reliable source for right wing media talking points on any given day, he's pretty boring. 

14 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Not really. Sol might, but Dog doesn't provide anything in regards to real belief or argument - just what's convenient at the time. Dog is deathly allergic to taking a position on anything, so outside being a reliable source for right wing media talking points on any given day, he's pretty boring. 

Yes, Dog would gnaw a statement down to the bone with multiple posts, whataboutisms, and outright misleading drivel from the RWNM. I got tired of plowing through it.

Where Is Sol?

Has he got the same bug everyone else in north Florida has?

3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Where Is Sol?

Has he got the same bug everyone else in north Florida has?

I believe he is off sailing.

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I believe he is off sailing.

Off sailing..... OK better than sailing on?

17 hours ago, Dog said:

You said you're not sure collusion is a crime. The question  ask you was whether showing polling data to a foreign national is a crime. You know, the thing that is alleged, is that a crime.

I see the narrative has gone from no collusion to collusion is OK. If that also fails you can move on to Democrats are worse. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, d'ranger said:

He has written repeatedly that Trump is unfit for the job and so spends most of his energy here debating the legality issues

And that's why Dog and the GOP are pieces of shit. They know Trump's unfit, they admit it - occasionally in public and more in private, but they'll defend the unfit piece of shit in public because he's on their team. And in doing that they get some tax cuts and judges along the way.

Dog's not debating legality. Dog's vomiting up talking points and playing doggystyle gotcha games. It's tedious and stupid.

19 minutes ago, Mark K said:

I see the narrative has gone from no collusion to collusion is OK. 

Rudy officially moved the goalposts. He's already walked them back, so you know it was true.

7 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

Dog is deathly allergic to taking a position on anything

Hey, you two have common ground.

I'm still wondering what both of you think about Kelo v New London. Neither of you seem willing to take a position when asked.

6 hours ago, Mark K said:

I see the narrative has gone from no collusion to collusion is OK. If that also fails you can move on to Democrats are worse. 

Is showing polling data to a foreign national is a crime?

2 hours ago, Dog said:

It goes to intent. 

Giving someone fifty bucks is completely legal and there is absolutely nothing to see here.  Please do not ask what the fifty bucks is buying because hey look something shiny!  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, dogballs Tom said:

I'm still wondering what both of you think about Kelo v New London. Neither of you seem willing to take a position when asked.

That is where you are incorrect. I both have a position and have stated it. I just don't regurgitate it on command because you demand it. I don't require your input on, nor have any need to prove something to you about that position. Or my sailing posts, or other forums I discuss things on, or my real name, or anything else you might say/imply I should provide when you want to sate your curiosity.

You've confessed you like to annoy people here. I see no need to help you with that. Consequences of your confessed intent. Deal with it.

13 hours ago, dogballs Tom said:

Squirrel!!!!!

Along the lines of drip drip drip.... I searched "Trump White House" on Amazon books, and these were the top results:

Fear: Trump in the White House by Bob Woodward

Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House by Michael Wolff

Unhinged: An insider’s account of the Trump White House by Omarosa Manigault Newman

Team of Vipers; My 500 extraordinary days in the Trump White House by Cliff Sims (a staffer) 

The Trump White House; Changing the rules of the game by Ronald Kessler 

Under Fire: Reporting from the front lines of the Trump White House by April Ryan  (WH reporter since Clinton)

All talking about how really bad it is inside the White House, mostly from first hand accounts, and all in complete contradiction to Trump’s claims of ‘running smoothly’, and quite the opposite of 'drain the swamp'.   I'd have expected a mix of 'pro' and 'con' articles and books, but these are all negative.  I don't think that it's because Trumpsters don't read or write.... or maybe as somebody used to say: "Where there's smoke, there's fire" or even "If it looks like a Duck..."

But when I search “Obama White House”, I get none of that negative stuff, just some memoirs and such.  Even "Bush White House" doesn't turn up much dirt (mostly about Dick Chaney). 

Buzzfeed strikes back!

Those trump tower Moscow plans? The ones Ghouliani said didn’t exist? The ones that there was no draft for?  Well Buzzfeed just released the detailed plans that trump signed off on architectural drafts, emails text messages.

Booyah!!!!!!

https://www.mediaite.com/online/breaking-buzzfeed-publishes-detailed-trump-tower-moscow-plans-giuliani-said-didnt-exist/

13 hours ago, Dog said:

Probably not, but lying to the FBI about it most definitely is. Shall we revisit your assertion that collusion never happened now...or is that something you would rather forget? 

15 hours ago, dogballs Tom said:

Sad thing, Tom, is that nobody outside of SE CT cares about Kelo, Pfizer, or the whole thing..... I care about it, know about it, because I lived there. But unless it happens to you, it really doesn't matter...... And that's the problem that I know you've been trying to make people aware of..... But literally, until it happens to them...... It's someone else's problem.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Buzzfeed strikes back!

Those trump tower Moscow plans? The ones Ghouliani said didn’t exist? The ones that there was no draft for?  Well Buzzfeed just released the detailed plans that trump signed off on architectural drafts, emails text messages.

Booyah!!!!!!

https://www.mediaite.com/online/breaking-buzzfeed-publishes-detailed-trump-tower-moscow-plans-giuliani-said-didnt-exist/

Everyone with half a brain already knows Trump lied about it but 40% or so of the USA does not care.  More proof that he lied about it won't really change anything.

15 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Probably not, but lying to the FBI about it most definitely is. Shall we revisit your assertion that collusion never happened now...or is that something you would rather forget? 

Also, what was the exchange for the poling information?

32 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Buzzfeed strikes back!

Booyah!!!!!!

Two Towers? 

Image result for eye of sauron

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/anthonycormier/the-trump-organization-planned-to-give-vladimir-putin-the

Just now, Fakenews said:

This whole story would fit nicely in Steven Kings series The Dark Tower.

This whole presidency would fit in to Stephen King's "THE STAND".... The book, not the movie.

2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I am NOT going to comment on that picture.

Don't like cat's eyes?

10 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Don't like cat's eyes?

My lips are sealed.

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Not in that picture. ...

Shouldn't that be..my ring is sealed? Two towers..eye of Sauron..you blokes are slipping :)

37 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Shouldn't that be..my ring is sealed? Two towers..eye of Sauron..you blokes are slipping :)

What a great series. I'm tempted to read them all again.

On 1/21/2019 at 6:16 PM, Blue Crab said:

I thought it was too obvious to need the sarc font.

My bad.  I made the mistake of engaging with NotGuilty in that other thread... lost a few brain cells in the process. 

On 1/21/2019 at 5:54 PM, d'ranger said:

On 1/21/2019 at 8:20 PM, SloopJonB said:

Speak for yourself.

Oh, come on.  This thread would be 2 pages long, max.  How boring would that be?

• Like 2

Lanny Davis, an attorney for Cohen, said in a statement: "Due to ongoing threats against his family from President Trump and Mr. [Rudolph] Giuliani, as recently as this weekend, as well as Mr. Cohen's continued cooperation with ongoing investigations, by advice of counsel, Mr. Cohen's appearance will be postponed to a later date."

Now that's a new snippet to make to the public. When asked about it, Trump doesn't actually deny he threatened the man, just waffles on about what he's being threatened with.

Trump said of the claim he had threatened Cohen: "I would say he's been threatened by the truth. He's only been threatened by the truth. And he doesn't want to do that, probably for me or other of his clients."

Clearly nothing to see here. Nope, every president threatens the families of their lawyers.

1 minute ago, Bent Sailor said:

Now that's a new snippet to make to the public. When asked about it, Trump doesn't actually deny he threatened the man, just waffles on about what he's being threatened with.

Clearly nothing to see here. Nope, every president threatens the families of their lawyers.

He's in love with obstruction, ain't he?

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

He's in love with himself....... And maybe his daughter.......

13 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Right out there in plain sight, the Rudy and Donnie witness tampering show. Gonna need some blue ribbon Doggy Styling to distract from that. 

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Right out there in plain sight, the Rudy and Donnie witness tampering show. Gonna need some blue ribbon Doggy Styling to distract from that. 

Really...Where can one go to see it?

18 minutes ago, Dog said:

Really...Where can one go to see it?

Anywhere but Foxy News  

Minimize?  C’mon, distract is the clear play for this. 

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Anywhere but Foxy News  

Minimize?  C’mon, distract is the clear play for this. 

Just give me one please.

13 minutes ago, Dog said:

Just give me one please.

Glad to see that you are interested in what has been happening. Here is a source that gathered the whole story for you. 

Free of charge.