Sol Rosenberg

Drip Drip Drip

Lindsey saw what happened to Mark Sanford, whose well publicized walk down the Appalachian Trail with an Argentine cutie other than his wife didn't keep him from being elected to the House, but demanding integrity from the Pride of the GOP kept him from going back again. Expect a lot more stupid shit from him between now and 11/20, when he faces re-election. 

Posted 6 hours ago

6 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Anywhere but Foxy News  

Minimize?  C’mon, distract is the clear play for this. 

Just give me one please.

You'll need these to see the evidence on Foxxy blondes but you will also be able to see the ladies underwear. Please send $1,000 (secure shipping included) via Venmo to: Saxdogproductions@youknow.com

5 hours ago, Sean said:

Little wonder that Deutsche’s fingerprints are all over Trump World transactions. They are the go-to bank if you’re interested in laundering large amounts of cash. Billions worth of transactions are being investigated in Europe -

Don’t forget Wilbur Ross & the Bank of Cyprus with Oligarch Savings and Laundering.

They too were busy busy busy with Russian rubles.

52 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

They obviously have not heard of my benevolent fund. Sad

I'd gladly loan all those people their pay checks, at 10% interest like Wilbur suggests..... But, sadly, I don't have the funds.....

3 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Officials rejected Jared Kushner for top secret security clearance, but were overruled

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/officials-rejected-jared-kushner-top-secret-security-clearance-were-overruled-n962221?cid=public-rss_20190125

At least we don't have Hillary.

When this all comes out via Mueller or some other way I suspect Hillary’s email issues are gonna look like a friggin minnow in the fish pond by comparison.

7 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

When this all comes out via Mueller or some other way I suspect Hillary’s email issues are gonna look like a friggin minnow in the shark tank by comparison.

FTFY

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Officials rejected Jared Kushner for top secret security clearance, but were overruled

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/officials-rejected-jared-kushner-top-secret-security-clearance-were-overruled-n962221?cid=public-rss_20190125

The nerve of That Woman. She used email!  

19 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

And this is why I often say gridlock is good. It's really divided power that's good.

The House Oversight Committee, now run by Rep. Elijah Cummings, D.-Md., announced yesterday that it is digging into how Kushner obtained his security clearance.

He seemed at times less than interested in oversight of the Obama administration but I suspect Cummings will be VERY interested in oversight of Kushner. Kind of the way Issa was interested in oversight back then and his elk are not so interested today. Goooo Elijah!

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The nerve of That Woman. She used email!  

Yeah well.... He used Female.....

13 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

And this is why I often say gridlock is good. It's really divided power that's good.

He seemed at times less than interested in oversight of the Obama administration but I suspect Cummings will be VERY interested in oversight of Kushner. Kind of the way Issa was interested in oversight back then and his elk are not so interested today. Goooo Elijah!

Yeah, your boy Darrell, he was serious about Oversight.

image.png.2c73b427d4514ed2532e81ccd3cfe1a2.png

image.png.72072a317e997f15a3ae138827982192.png

2 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Yeah, your boy Darrell, he was serious about Oversight.

Update your database. Elijah is my boy now. Wait, is that racist?

1 minute ago, dogballs Tom said:

Only if you choose it to be so..... Your decision....... Boy.

3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:
5 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

Only if you choose it to be so..... Your decision....... Boy.

Well, OK, I said:

17 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

I suspect Cummings will be VERY interested in oversight of Kushner.

So I guess overseer. Wait, that's not better is it?

6 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

I tried but the SQL UPDATE statement barfed when it saw your party affiliation and his position on gun control.

Just now, Olsonist said:

I tried but the SQL UPDATE statement barfed when it saw your party affiliation and his position on gun control.

He's my overseer on oversight matters. Doesn't mean I have to agree with all of his positions on everything.

So what you want to do is CREATE a VIEW and then UPDATE that. That's kind of Faking a database change until DROP VIEW.

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

So what you want to do is CREATE a VIEW and then UPDATE that. That's kind of Faking a database change until DROP VIEW.

OK, that is mildly amusing to us computer nerds. Lost completely on at least half of those reading it though. :D 

1 minute ago, Bent Sailor said:

OK, that is mildly amusing to us computer nerds. Lost completely on at least half of those reading it though. :D 

tenor.gif?itemid=7591807

17 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

He's my overseer on oversight matters. Doesn't mean I have to agree with all of his positions on everything.

so you approach to politicians is the same as the constitution - a smorgasbord you pick and choose from?

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

What a surprise. With unimpeachable roots like his, who could have any leverage on our Jared? /s 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Kushner

...After being released from prison, Kushner shifted his business activities from New Jersey to New York City. In early 2007, Kushner Companies bought the 666 Fifth Avenue building in Manhattan for US$1.8 billion...

1 hour ago, Bent Sailor said:

Probably, but this is fairly self explanatory. Even Sol will get it.

INSERT INTO tblRikerIsland (Criminal_1, Criminal_2, Criminal_3, Criminal_4, Criminal_5)
VALUES ('TrumpDonald', 'KushnerJared', 'TrumpDonaldJr', 'McConnelMitch', 'RyanPual');

DELETE FROM tblFunctionalGov WHERE Affiliation='GOP_FuckStain';

1 minute ago, dogballs Tom said:

That reminds me, it's trash pickup day.

Apparently.

There sure are a lot of folks around the Pride of the GOP who lied about their dealings with Russians. 

Remember when having Congress block your pledge to close Gitmo made you a liar?  We’ve come such a long way. I want my doctor back!  

• Like 2

Somehow I keep getting this feeling that it's not going to end well for Trump.  Like a rolling Stone, a complete unknown,

You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hangin' out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging around
For your next meal
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

“Well done”

Steak? He'll need ketchup too.......

3 hours ago, phillysailor said:

Couldn't happen to a nicer Nixon aide

tatt1.jpg

Is that a real tattoo, or just some really fine Sharpie art?

So Sarah says all of this is not related to Trump

• Stone indictment 
  • Manafort indictment and plea
  • Cohen's pleas and transition gig
  • Flynn's actions
  • Papa-what's his face going to jail and lying about meeting with Russians

sarah-huckabee-sanders-graduate-of-baghd

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Clove Hitch said:

So Sarah says all of this is not related to Trump

• Stone indictment 
  • Manafort indictment and plea
  • Cohen's pleas and transition gig
  • Flynn's actions
  • Papa-what's his face going to jail and lying about meeting with Russians

sarah-huckabee-sanders-graduate-of-baghd

Bag-lady Sarah. Looks like she grew up on a diet of lemon juice and marbles.

9 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

DIRT-Bag-lady Sarah. Looks like she grew up on a diet of lemon juice and marbles.

FIFY M8!

11 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Bag-lady Sarah. Looks like she grew up on a diet of lemon juice and marbles.

I would have guessed vinegar and water...but that's an old joke.  

1 minute ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Weren't  you one of the guys complaining about the "cankles" comments BB?? 

No Sir, not I!  I have no love for Hillary or Bill, but she was the lesser of two weevils!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nice! said:

stonenixon.jpg

He's quite transparent. He's been wanting to do that his whole life. What a maroon.

6 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

“Well done” - Steve Bannon

FIFY

14 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

He's quite transparent. He's been wanting to do that his whole life. What a maroon.

Nothing says I expect a pardon quite like that move, hopefully  Donnie’s too busy covering his ass to remember.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:
1 hour ago, Nice! said:

stonenixon.jpg

Is it a coincidence that the guy in the red shirt behind him could be Nixon's younger sleep-deprived brother? The schnoz is a perfect replica

-DSK

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

Is it a coincidence that the guy in the red shirt behind him could be Nixon's younger sleep-deprived brother? The schnoz is a perfect replica

-DSK

Harvey Keitel after a bender?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Russia, if you’re listening!

Oh, they are...and laughing.  

7 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Oh, they are...and laughing.  

Wait. Sorry. I wasn’t supposed to mention how Wikileaks got the stolen emails or remind anyone of who asked them to. My bad. 

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

Wait. Sorry. I wasn’t supposed to mention how Wikileaks got the stolen emails or remind anyone of who asked them to. My bad. 

Maybe you should bunk with Manafort until the storm passes.  

2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Maybe you should bunk with Manafort until the storm passes.  

I’m in solitary. 

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

-DSK

Looks almost like....

image.png.6da832ba8201becce980b711d9d6aa5f.png

47 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I’m in solitary. 

For your protection or others?

The hair implants are quite regular. I don't trust anyone without the guts to face baldness.

• Like 1

As Chief Brody said, you're going to need a bigger piece of paper Sol.  

13 hours ago, phillysailor said:

Couldn't happen to a nicer Nixon aide

tatt1.jpg

How warped a person do you have to be to get a tattoo or Nixon on your back? Or looking at in another way, at least there is room for a Trump tattoo to make a set of lower presidents.

7 hours ago, Nice! said:

stonenixon.jpg

Stone forgot to smile. It is the little things that matter - although that is not really a little thing.

15 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Somehow I keep getting this feeling that it's not going to end well for Trump.  Like a rolling Stone, a complete unknown,

You used to laugh about
For your next meal

That's a pretty good one, but I have a slightly different vibe, "Over the Line" (TCM, not "Turner Classic Movies" but The Crystal Method).

16 hours ago, d'ranger said:

You used to laugh about
For your next meal

I've been saying for a long time that everyone should forget about jailing the Shitstain.

Impoverish him - that would be the worst possible fate for someone like him.

Poor and too old to start over.

1 hour ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Stone forgot to smile. It is the little things that matter - although that is not really a little thing.

that is his smile

1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

its amazing how a normal sized human disappears when in a group of NBA players

And Obama is 6'2" or 6'3"....an inch taller than tRump anyway.  

Which may be why tRump didn't want the NBA anywhere near the White House.  He couldn't stand looking like the oldest, fattest and shortest guy in the room.

It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is – a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia. In January of this year, our Intelligence Community determined that Russian military intelligence—the GRU—had used WikiLeaks to release data of US victims that the GRU had obtained through cyber operations against the Democratic National Committee. And the report also found that Russia’s primary propaganda outlet, RT, has actively collaborated with WikiLeaks.

Remarks as Prepared for Delivery by Central Intelligence Agency Director Mike Pompeo at the Center for Strategic and International Studies

April 13, 2017

10 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Remarks as Prepared for Delivery by Central Intelligence Agency Director Mike Pompeo at the Center for Strategic and International Studies

April 13, 2017

That was then......

I take it, then, that we can all agree.

The 2016 Campaign to Elect Donald Trump for President of the United States stands accused by the United States of conspiring with Americans to enable a foreign entity to influence our national election.

A senior campaign staff member, according to charging documents, did request Roger Stone seek out information from Wikileaks, was aware of the source of such information, and stood to gain material benefit from the transaction.

Furthermore, there were additional communications with Russia over this period culminating with at least one meeting directly between senior Trump campaign staff and Kremlin emissaries regarding items of value to both parties about which the president and his staff repeatedly lied and obfuscated until the truth was discovered by reporters. 

Not unrelated, within days of this meeting, Trump publicly called on Russia to release Hillary’s emails.

The FBI began investigating all this, and when he refused to swear allegiance to the president, then Director Comey was fired, and the next day the President told the Russian Ambassador that had relieved the pressure from that “Russian thing.”

So therefore, we have conspiracy with a foreign entity, secret negotiations with a foreign government, material benefits to both the Trump Campaign and the Russian government (Trumps team altering the GOP party’s stance on Ukraine & sanctions at the convention), and obstruction of investigations with implications to our National Security.

Trump is vulnerable, having just lost a pissing match with Pelosi and accepting a deal he could have had before he substantially harmed the national economy and jeopardized the lives of air travelers and put in financial distress hundreds of thousands (if not millions, given secondary effects) of Americans. 

And Trump is threatening to declare a state of emergency in, oh, three weeks or so, in order to secure funding for a project even Republicans didn’t think was necessary when they had the chance to vote for it.

Does that about sum up the State of the Union? Let’s skip the pomp & circumstance & have him fucking submit it in the form of a deposition taken by the Special Counsel.

• Like 2

some sleazy people are going to jail.  i'll wait for mueller to connect the dots, as I'm really not interested in pence being president.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hermetic said:

some sleazy people are going to jail.  i'll wait for mueller to connect the dots, as I'm really not interested in pence being president.

That only happens if Pence isn’t neck deep in the winning too. And if he is found to be involved... well, suffice to say there will be a whole new batch of exploding snowflake heads. 

0F413969-F8F1-4FE7-9EC5-07D673D2F588.jpeg

a repub majority senate would not allow that to happen unless pence's hand was really deep in the cookie jar.  which we've heard nothing of

8 minutes ago, hermetic said:

a repub majority senate would not allow that to happen unless pence's hand was really deep in the cookie jar.  which we've heard nothing of

Pence was head of the transition team. I would find it difficult to believe he was not aware of any of this.

1 minute ago, Nice! said:
11 minutes ago, hermetic said:

Pence was head of the transition team. I would find it difficult to believe he was not aware of any of this.

The only thing I ever saw in the news, which was back in the beginning of the investigation, was that they had thousands of emails detailing communications with the Russians, were looking for more, and the Pence's name as head of the transition team was "significant in it's complete and total absence from the entire mass" or something like that. Maybe it's my suspicious mind but I took the implication to be that Pence was in it deep enough to have covered up his role.

It would be ironic if he turned out to be the smartest, most honest member of Team Trump. Because he's not very smart.

-DSK

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

The only thing I ever saw in the news, which was back in the beginning of the investigation, was that they had thousands of emails detailing communications with the Russians, were looking for more, and the Pence's name as head of the transition team was "significant in it's complete and total absence from the entire mass" or something like that. Maybe it's my suspicious mind but I took the implication to be that Pence was in it deep enough to have covered up his role.

It would be ironic if he turned out to be the smartest, most honest member of Team Trump. Because he's not very smart.

-DSK

That bar is set pretty damn low.  Like, on the floor.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

That bar is set pretty damn low.  Like, on the floor.

So low that he trips over the foul line.

35 minutes ago, Nice! said:
44 minutes ago, hermetic said:

keep in mind who flynn originally lied to, and that the other indictments that have been handed down are during the campaign phase

39 minutes ago, Nice! said:

As long as he hasn’t testified under oath he should be alright. That seems to be the stumbling block for most of this crew. They just can’t remember talking to Rooskies (via emails that the feds have).

2 hours ago, phillysailor said:

I take it, then, that we can all agree.

The 2016 Campaign to Elect Donald Trump for President of the United States stands accused by the United States of conspiring with Americans to enable a foreign entity to influence our national election.

A senior campaign staff member, according to charging documents, did request Roger Stone seek out information from Wikileaks, was aware of the source of such information, and stood to gain material benefit from the transaction.

Furthermore, there were additional communications with Russia over this period culminating with at least one meeting directly between senior Trump campaign staff and Kremlin emissaries regarding items of value to both parties about which the president and his staff repeatedly lied and obfuscated until the truth was discovered by reporters. 

Not unrelated, within days of this meeting, Trump publicly called on Russia to release Hillary’s emails.

The FBI began investigating all this, and when he refused to swear allegiance to the president, then Director Comey was fired, and the next day the President told the Russian Ambassador that had relieved the pressure from that “Russian thing.”

So therefore, we have conspiracy with a foreign entity, secret negotiations with a foreign government, material benefits to both the Trump Campaign and the Russian government (Trumps team altering the GOP party’s stance on Ukraine & sanctions at the convention), and obstruction of investigations with implications to our National Security.

Trump is vulnerable, having just lost a pissing match with Pelosi and accepting a deal he could have had before he substantially harmed the national economy and jeopardized the lives of air travelers and put in financial distress hundreds of thousands (if not millions, given secondary effects) of Americans. 

And Trump is threatening to declare a state of emergency in, oh, three weeks or so, in order to secure funding for a project even Republicans didn’t think was necessary when they had the chance to vote for it.

Does that about sum up the State of the Union? Let’s skip the pomp & circumstance & have him fucking submit it in the form of a deposition taken by the Special Counsel.

But but but. Russians aren’t the enemy! 

Or something

35 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

But but but. Russians aren’t the enemy! 

Or something

We sold defensive weapons to Ukraine after the Russians took Crimea. That proves that there was no collusion.