Sol Rosenberg

Drip Drip Drip

5 minutes ago, warbird said:

Facebook posts are "extensive interference "? YCMTSU 

B1D2AA19-D623-43A2-AF70-43B8380709B5.jpeg

Just now, J28 said:

The class is waiting for our resident legal beagle @Sol Rosenberg to declare if this is Mueller’s report or Barr’s report.  Here’s a visual aid to help him make his decision:

46245A5D-9D05-4033-8B6D-3F03292EA109.jpeg

Notice how all the accusations against Barr have shifted now that the report has some red meat for the haters to sink their teeth into. 

15 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

The second sentence of your comment wasn't blather?  Do tell - I think differently, much like the baseless assertions of sinister intent that you're trying to project as my opinion in THIS response.   I get your point - and I know that you get mine as well, but, you seem more interested in arguing than in actually discussion how we move from having to vote AGAINST something to having something to vote FOR. 

The whole Republican Party, under Trump, has become a cult of spiteful victimhood.

"Look at those mean old Demmy-crats! They think they're so smart but they can't catch our crook of a President...... but they just won't quit trying. It's so-o-o unfair!!"

I'm actually not interested in arguing, but I'm glad you get my point.

-DSK

such dripage

what breed of doggie is this Barr figure? the DOJ is not playing by rules that i recognize

i am seriously disappointed in politics this morning

15 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

such dripage

what breed of doggie is this Barr figure? the DOJ is not playing by rules that i recognize

i am seriously disappointed in politics this morning

Looks like a bulldog, or a pug.....

2 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

You complaining about the redaction?   It seems to me that HOM redactions ought to be interpreted encouragingly, as that indicates that the content behind them is still actionable. 

Nope. Pointing out that if the whole crew lies, an investigation can be thwarted. 

2 hours ago, warbird said:

Facebook posts are "extensive interference "? YCMTSU 

So warbird who claims to get real honest news about Trump from FAcebook, doesn't care about orchestrated fake campaigns on Facebook.

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Nope. Pointing out that if the whole crew lies, an investigation can be thwarted. 

Many people are waiting for your decision on the (possibly former) Saint Mueller (or Barr) report @Sol Rosenberg.  Belief me.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, J28 said:

Many people are waiting for your decision on the (possibly former) Saint Mueller (or Barr) report @Sol Rosenberg.  Belief me.

Hold your breath. I’ll be along shortly. 

15 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Hold your breath. I’ll be along shortly. 

I'm not one (of the ones) who has been breathlessly awaiting the (possibly former) Saint Mueller (or Barr) Report.  Please see post #18011 for a visual aid in making your determination.

Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, J28 said:

I'm not one (of the ones) who has been breathlessly awaiting the (possibly former) Saint Mueller (or Barr) Report.  Please see post #18011 for a visual aid in making your determination.

Thanks in advance!

I’d rather read the report than wait for the audio book to come out, but whatever works for you. 

4 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

So warbird who claims to get real honest news about Trump from FAcebook, doesn't care about orchestrated fake campaigns on Facebook.

4 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

I didn't  know "Be Glad with Vlad and vote for the old Cad" was a fake post at the time....:ph34r:

9 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

The fact that warbird thinks that anything on facebook is news is not surprising. 

Scratch that. Warbird thinks?

So..... Lil Rocket man and Vlad the Impaler are going to meet....... In Russia..... Funny how Lil' Kim'll go to Russia, but made Trump come to S.E. Asia to meet with him....

Who's the fucking wet pussy in this trio?

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

So..... Lil Rocket man and Vlad the Impaler are going to meet....... In Russia..... Funny how Lil' Kim'll go to Russia, but made Trump come to S.E. Asia to meet with him....

Wet pussy is a good thing, no?  But seriously, all three of them must be careful where where they go, like Bush too, maybe Obama, so as too avoid the embarrassment  of being arrested for crimes against humanity by the officials in a legitimate country.

4 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

No active foreign leader is likely to risk going into 1984 land, but moreover, are you aware that North Korea is not SE Asia, Russia and the Norks have long standing ties...and share a border?  

11 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

kim's train doesn't have a long enough snorkel

• Like 1

11 hours ago, El Boracho said:

Wet pussy is a good thing, no? 

That depends on the reason for the wetness and your order in line.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mark K said:

No active foreign leader is likely to risk going into 1984 land, but moreover, are you aware that North Korea is not SE Asia, Russia and the Norks have long standing ties...and share a border?  

I wasn't aware that Singapore, and Vietnam weren't considered S.E. Asia.... The other stuff I knew.

1 hour ago, hermetic said:

anybody think fusion gps will refund what they charged for the dossier?

Why? It’s a pretty solid piece of work.  The only thing missing is the pee tape which he acknowledged at the time was questionable a to its existence.

22 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Why? It’s a pretty solid piece of work.  The only thing missing is the pee tape which he acknowledged at the time was questionable a to its existence.

It’s amazing many of our friends on the right keep trotting out these “talking points” no matter how many times they are credibly refuted. Trump has successfully destroyed the importance of truth among the millions of Americans who still, despite it all, have unwavering faith in him. I mourn for my country. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sean said:

It’s amazing many of our friends on the right keep trotting out these “talking points” no matter how many times they are credibly refuted. Trump has successfully destroyed the importance of truth among the millions of Americans who still, despite it all, have unwavering faith in him. I mourn for my country. 

don't think gator's a righty, but there's a good article in the nyt about fusion / steele's work

48 minutes ago, hermetic said:

don't think gator's a righty, but there's a good article in the nyt about fusion / steele's work

It’s a response, essentially in agreement, to the quoted post, which was a response to your post. I believe you’re a righty but correct me if I’m wrong. 

Edit - got a link to the NYT article you reference?

2 hours ago, Sean said:

You have to pay at least a bit of attention to the non-Fake Neuz media to see why. FOX and the others. The only things they ever hear about in the dossier are the things that were proved wrong and they are never shown the qualifications the author of the dossier put on many of those things. As far as they know Steele and fusion presented those thing as hard facts, not the reporting of things they had heard and weren't asserting them as proven. 

As far as they know it was ALL wrong and ALL assertions of fact. 

8 minutes ago, Mark K said:
2 hours ago, Sean said:

You have to pay at least a bit of attention to the non-Fake Neuz media to see why. FOX and the others. The only things they ever hear about in the dossier are the things that were proved wrong and they are never shown the qualifications the author of the dossier put on many of those things. As far as they know Steele and fusion presented those thing as hard facts, not the reporting of things they had heard and weren't asserting them as proven. 

As far as they know it was ALL wrong and ALL assertions of fact. 

And of course it was ALL Hillary's fault

This is what happens when we have whole media networks devoted to shouting down the facts, and constantly spewing a din of tailored "news" which is intended from the start to misinform people.

It's a shame that there's a market for this, but lots of people have always had low tastes. And much of it is draped in a veneer of pseudo-patriotism.

-DSK

1 hour ago, Sean said:

It’s a response, essentially in agreement, to the quoted post, which was a response to your post. I believe you’re a righty but correct me if I’m wrong. 

Edit - got a link to the NYT article you reference?

you believe wrong - I voted for our past senator.

the article's on the front page, and contrary to mark's usual blather, it's not fox news

17 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

And of course it was ALL Hillary's fault

This is what happens when we have whole media networks devoted to shouting down the facts, and constantly spewing a din of tailored "news" which is intended from the start to misinform people.

It's a shame that there's a market for this, but lots of people have always had low tastes. And much of it is draped in a veneer of pseudo-patriotism.

-DSK

Pretty sure if that was my only source of information I'd be right with them. They are now being told that the FBI is a coven of evil Liberals who are but Hillary's flying monkeys.     

I love this thread. The lefty self flagellation thread. Where Loony Liberals are gluttons for punishment and voluntarily subject themselves to the Drip Drip Drip of Chinese water torture.

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Pretty sure if that was my only source of information I'd be right with them. They are now being told that the FBI is a coven of evil Liberals who are but Hillary's flying monkeys.     

Well, J. Edgar himself was a goddam homo, of course they're all libby-rull queers.

It's high time this country gave up all this pussy "rule of law" bullshit and got back to a good old-fashioned dictatorship, like the Constitution intended!

-DSK

10 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I love this thread. The lefty self flagellation thread. Where Loony Liberals are gluttons for punishment and voluntarily subject themselves to the Drip Drip Drip of Chinese water torture.

As I was saying, you don't give a shit about your adopted country.  You just want to gloat when "liberal heads explode".

Sad.

• Like 1

Great photo. Germany and France are checking him out like a dangerous gangster, Donnie is showing his expensive dentistry in a submissive shit-eating grin, Melania seems to be checking out his package.

It's good to be the Tsar.....

1 hour ago, Happy said:

Great photo. Germany and France are checking him out like a dangerous gangster, Donnie is showing his expensive dentistry in a submissive shit-eating grin, Melania seems to be checking out his package.

It's good to be the Tsar.....

One looks exactly like a real estate agent with some condos to sell. The others look more honest.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You really should read your signature line then take a long look in a mirror. You'd be a pathetic figure, but nobody cares enough about you to offer sympathy.

26 minutes ago, Lifted Tack said:

You really should read your signature line then take a long look in a mirror. You'd be a pathetic figure, but nobody cares enough about you to offer sympathy.

I see he removed the distorted picture of David Hogg from his sig.  He had that up for over a year.  It’s particularly pathetic because apparently as another persona he claimed to have lost a teenage son in a tragic accident.  So it’s OK to mock a teen who survived a horrific mass shooting while asking for sympathy for his son.

There is a collection of sad sacks posting here (Dog, warchicken, J28, Joke, Blue) but none more so than Malarkey.

29 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

There is a collection of sad sacks posting here (Dog, warchicken, J28, Joke, Blue) but none more so than Malarkey.

This place wouldn’t be the same without them. Good to have somebody to mock without feeling bad about it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lifted Tack said:

This is Chinese for “the mushroom grows in Malarkey”

A1CEBB29-D8C0-410F-BFB6-2B63996D2967.jpeg

https://apnews.com/364dbe1bf0e84f3db3100025127b99f5

Report: Trump called on spy chiefs for help as probe began
BY DEB RIECHMANN AND SUSANNAH GEORGE
1 hour ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Two months before special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed in the spring of 2017, President Donald Trump picked up the phone and called the head of the largest U.S. intelligence agency. Trump told Mike Rogers, director of the National Security Agency, that news stories alleging that Trump’s 2016 White House campaign had ties to Russia were false and the president asked whether Rogers could do anything to counter them.

Rogers and his deputy Richard Ledgett, who was present for the call, were taken aback.

Afterward, Ledgett wrote a memo about the conversation and Trump’s request. He and Rogers signed it and stashed it in a safe. Ledgett said it was the “most unusual thing he had experienced in 40 years of government service.”

Trump’s outreach to Rogers, who retired last year, and other top intelligence officials stands in sharp contrast to his public, combative stance toward his intelligence agencies. At the time of the call, Trump was just some 60 days into his presidency, but he already had managed to alienate large parts of the intelligence apparatus with comments denigrating the profession.

On 4/19/2019 at 7:58 AM, Shortforbob said:

Someone must have taken the time to explain to Trump what Obstruction of justice actually means..He's off!!

Would he be referring to the "so called notes" that he questioned his lawyer about why he was taking them? 

Statements are made about me by certain people in the Crazy Mueller Report, in itself written by 18 Angry Democrat Trump Haters, which are fabricated & totally untrue. Watch out for people that take so-called “notes,” when the notes never existed until needed. Because I never....

...agreed to testify, it was not necessary for me to respond to statements made in the “Report” about me, some of which are total bullshit & only given to make the other person look good (or me to look bad). This was an Illegally Started Hoax that never should have happened, a...

There we have it. Commander Bone Spurs, the most qualified  to recognize a hoax, has spoken. Where are the X Rays ?

12 redacted investigations that have been passed off, right?  And stuff like this, too

dtneqnrxgaeo0x5.jpg

Funny how Mitch wants to investigate why the FBI wanted to investigate Russian ties to the Trump Campaign? Seems Mitch takes money from them as well.

“The Democratic Coalition’s ongoing investigation just uncovered the following evidence linking GOP Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to Russian oil money, some of which we first revealed in February 2017.

McConnell recently voted to drop sanctions against Russian aluminum company RusAl which is still owned by one of Vladimir Putin’s sanctioned oligarchs, Oleg Deripaska. His action directly benefits one of the GOP leader’s major donors, whose fortune comes from Russian oil.

The Senate Leadership Fund, a super PAC run by Sen. McConnell’s former Chief of Staff, received a total of $3,500,000 ($2,500,000 in 2016 and $1,000,000 in 2017) via Access Industries and a subsidiary. Len Blavatnik is a Russian oligarchwith US and UK citizenship who owns Access Industries and donated to Sen. McConnell’s 2016 Senate campaign vehicles.

Blavatnik’s Access Industries made many of its billions from Putin’s decisions about its Russian oil partnership. He is also a long-term business partner of Kremlin-linked Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska at RuSal, in which he is a major investor, as well as Viktor Vekselberg, who is entangled with Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen through his U.S. family office Columbus Nova.”

Blavatnik gave a total of $7.35 million to PACs working for high-ranking Republicans including organizations linked to both the Speaker of the House and the Senate Majority Leader during the 2015–16 federal campaign cycle. Special Counsel Robert Mueller is probing donor Blavatnik for his ties to Donald Trump and specifically a million dollar inaugural donation.

Forbes amply documented Blavatnik’s source funds from the Kremlin in 2013 by exhibiting a copy of the wire transfer itself in a story entitled “The Four Horsemen of Russia’s Economic Collapse.” It described his sale of a private Russian oil company to state-controlled Rosneft”

"It is only two sentences in a report of some 448 pages. As yet unnoticed, these lines provide the strongest new evidence uncovered by Robert Mueller’s investigators that President Donald Trump may have indeed obstructed justice. Two people directly involved in the case told me that several of the special counsel’s prosecutors privately considered this information to be a “smoking gun” suggesting that the president acted criminally. 

That section of the Mueller report—which also refers to former FBI Director James Comey, former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, then White House Counsel Don McGahn II, and the former Russian ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak—reads as follows: 

By the time the President spoke to Comey about Flynn, DOJ officials had informed McGahn, who informed the President, that Flynn’s statements to senior White House officials about his contacts with Kislyak were not true and that Flynn had told the same version of events to the FBI. McGahn also informed the President that Flynn’s conduct could violate 18 USC §1001. [US Code Title 18 § 1001 is the federal statute that makes it a felony to lie to the FBI or other federal investigators, a crime that Flynn did indeed later plead guilty to.] 

The significance of this section is that Trump’s personal attorneys have always defended the president by arguing to the special counsel that Trump did not know that Flynn was under criminal investigation for lying to the FBI about his conversations with Kislyak. For nearly nine months, despite my own reporting for the Daily that contradicted their story, the Trump legal team’s version—that Trump did not understand Flynn was under investigation when he leaned on Comey—largely prevailed. That was until the Mueller report finally laid to rest this fiction.:

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2019/04/19/the-mueller-reports-smoking-gun-on-obstruction-of-justice/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NYR+Irrationality+kidnapping+Mueller&utm_content=NYR+Irrationality+kidnapping+Mueller+CID_028a279d68625f3de0ada6a55251a384&utm_source=Newsletter&utm_term=The+Mueller+Reports+Smoking+Gun&fbclid=IwAR1bPPl5ExIoquc7uX6LdFOXxBpapNqIn3UI9qDgFIIorQbz26aAHVAIxQ8

49 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She is one of those women who gets better looking as she gets older.

15 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

She is one of those women who getsbetter looking as she gets older.

She plans to peak in 2050 so you hold out Gator.

32 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

She plans to peak in 2050 so you hold out Gator.

Fakenews 

This isn’t an administration, it’s a fucking cabal. Gets uglier every day. Even on holidays.

Think we have all seen enough lies interspersed with truth, Think following the money now will be a revelation,  just how swampy and conniving could it possibly be?

Money for legalisation, from other countries?  say  it isn’t so!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/04/23/white-house-instructs-official-ignore-democratic-subpoena-over-security-clearances/

Excerpt -

A former White House personnel security director has been instructed by the White House not to show up Tuesday for questioning by the House Oversight Committee.

The move appears to be the latest effort by the Trump administration to push back against congressional inquiries targeting the White House, which have proliferated since Democrats took control of the House in January.

White House deputy counsel Michael M. Purpura wrote a letter Monday asking the former security director, Carl Kline, not to show up as the committee had requested. Kline is now working at the Defense Department.

Shitstain orders staff to boycott WH Correspondents Association Dinner.

Another tantrum. We really need an adult in the Oval. 

Loved this response:

@jdsteinbergMore

Replying to @jaketapper

The WH Correspondents should hire actors to pose as each and every one of them in the audience. Bring in Alec Baldwin as Trump.

I'm glad I never needed a job so badly to be told what I could or could not do on my own time.  

• Like 1

The great thing is Trump tweets what is really going on once you learn to interpret them:  "I am not the least concerned with impeachment" = I am fuking freaking out right now.  "The press treats me so unfairly" = they nailed my ass again, and so on.  If not for the baby sitters surrounding him there would have already been multiple meltdowns and Constitutional crises.

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

The great thing is Trump tweets what is really going on once you learn to interpret them:  "I am not the least concerned with impeachment" = I am fuking freaking out right now.  "The press treats me so unfairly" = they nailed my ass again, and so on.  If not for the baby sitters surrounding him there would have already been multiple meltdowns and Constitutional crises.

They need to quit covering his wide ass then and let Trump, Miller and the other creatures be more exposed for what they are.

What would be really funny is if Trump actually showed up, and tried to fake his way through it..... That would be worth a mint!

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

As the drips cascade and his polling tanks  (he’s matching his Charlottesville low of 39%), Trump is losing Twitter followers and he’s pissed about it.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-reportedly-complained-to-twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-about-losing-followers/

So good to know he still shows such a keen sense of his priorities, given he has a nation to run.

1 hour ago, Navig8tor said:

So good to know he still shows such a keen sense of his priorities, given he has a nation to run.

It's all about the ratings don't you know. He spends more time worrying about Nielsen than sleeping don't you know.

I'd sure like to use a sarcasm font, but I'm not sure that would be accurate.

"This fiasco will surely end up being a net plus for Trump. The obstruction parts of the report make him look like a brainless goon and thug, but the absence of what Mueller repeatedly calls “underlying crime” make his ravings about an elitist mob out to get him look justified. This is not an easy thing to achieve, but we’re there, and the press is a big part of that picture.

News audiences were betrayed, and sooner or later, even the most virulently Trump-despising demographics will realize it and tune us out. The only way to reverse the damage is to own how big of a screw-up this was, but after the last three years, who would hold their breath waiting for that?"  ... Matt Tiabbi

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/russiagate-fiasco-taibbi-news-media-826246/

Whatever you do, dont tell the president.

At this rate you could have Russian Subs in the Hudson..Don't tell the President!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/24/us/politics/russia-2020-election-trump.html

WASHINGTON — In the months before Kirstjen Nielsen was forced to resign, she tried to focus the White House on one of her highest priorities as homeland security secretary: preparing for new and different Russian forms of interference in the 2020 election.

President Trump’s chief of staff told her not to bring it up in front of the president.

Ms. Nielsen left the Department of Homeland Security early this month after a tumultuous 16-month tenure and tensions with the White House. Officials said she had become increasingly concerned about Russia’s continued activity in the United States during and after the 2018 midterm elections — ranging from its search for new techniques to divide Americans using social media, to experiments by hackers, to rerouting internet traffic and infiltrating power grids.

But in a meeting this year, Mick Mulvaney, the White House chief of staff, made it clear that Mr. Trump still equated any public discussion of malign Russian election activity with questions about the legitimacy of his victory. According to one senior administration official, Mr. Mulvaney said it “wasn’t a great subject and should be kept below his level.”

Even though the Department of Homeland Security has primary responsibility for civilian cyberdefense, Ms. Nielsen eventually gave up on her effort to organize a White House meeting of cabinet secretaries to coordinate a strategy to protect next year’s elections.

As a result, the issue did not gain the urgency or widespread attention that a president can command. And it meant that many Americans remain unaware of the latest versions of Russian interference.

This account of Ms. Nielsen’s frustrations was described to The New York Times by three senior Trump administration officials and one former senior administration official, all of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity. The White House did not provide comment after multiple requests on Tuesday.

Speaks volumes regarding GOP priorities: don’t upset Mr Trump with national security concerns.

Be it offending our allies, ignoring DOD concerns regarding rising sea level & the effects of global warming, security clearances or the security of our elections and electrical grid, the president is opposed to the collaborative work required to protect the nation.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Speaks volumes regarding GOP priorities: don’t upset Mr Trump with national security concerns.

Be it offending our allies, ignoring DOD concerns regarding rising sea level & the effects of global warming, security clearances or the security of our elections and electrical grid, the president is opposed to the collaborative work required to protect the nation.

One wonder's why you need a President at all.

Things that make you go Hmmm...

"That excitement has since fostered suspicion in Papadopoulos, who was targeted during his campaign stint by at least one known FBI informant, Stefan Halper. Papadopoulos noted in “Deep State Target” that one of LCILP’s directors was Arvinder Sambei, a lawyer who has represented the FBI in cases in the U.K.

Papadopoulos re-upped his allegations in light of Thursday’s developments that Mifsud was a Western intelligence asset sent to entrap him.

“An FBI asset named Joseph Mifsud dropped unsolicited info in my lap about ‘Russians having Clinton’s emails,'” Papadopoulos wrote on Twitter, referring to a fateful meeting he had with Mifsud in April 2016...

...The Mueller report does not include any evidence to support Papadopoulos’ claims that Mifsud has links to the FBI. But Stephan Roh, a friend and adviser to Mifsud, has told The Daily Caller News Foundation that Mifsud has some affiliation with Western intelligence agencies. He has said Mifsud was instructed to lay low until the Mueller investigation blew over".

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/19/joseph-mifsud-papadopoulos-mueller/

It's not going to end well for Trump - the people who worked to restrain him are gone, the D's hold the cards regarding his finances including tax returns so it is just a matter of time before those documents become available.  Trump blusters but it's obvious that he is desperate and flinging poo hoping he can once again bully and cajole his way out of the mess he made.

Time is on our side and the end will be historically bad for Trump and his entourage.  The base will be outraged and refuse to accept that Trump is guilty of anything except standing up to the evil left.   For those who have been hoodwinked and brainwashed I suggest a meditation technique I learned years ago after realizing I had really been fooled:

Ohwa Tigoo Siam

If one chants this the results will eventually be a calmness, enlightenment and a lifting of the burdens weighing you down.  Highly recommended.

20 minutes ago, Dog said:

"That excitement has since fostered suspicion in Papadopoulos, who was targeted during his campaign stint by at least one known FBI informant, Stefan Halper. Papadopoulos noted in “Deep State Target” that one of LCILP’s directors was Arvinder Sambei, a lawyer who has represented the FBI in cases in the U.K.

Papadopoulos re-upped his allegations in light of Thursday’s developments that Mifsud was a Western intelligence asset sent to entrap him.

“An FBI asset named Joseph Mifsud dropped unsolicited info in my lap about ‘Russians having Clinton’s emails,'” Papadopoulos wrote on Twitter, referring to a fateful meeting he had with Mifsud in April 2016...

...The Mueller report does not include any evidence to support Papadopoulos’ claims that Mifsud has links to the FBI. But Stephan Roh, a friend and adviser to Mifsud, has told The Daily Caller News Foundation that Mifsud has some affiliation with Western intelligence agencies. He has said Mifsud was instructed to lay low until the Mueller investigation blew over".

From that exlampary beacon of non-partisan truthful reporting, the Daily Caller.

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Nice! said:

From that exlampary beacon of non-partisan truthful reporting, the Daily Caller.

:rolleyes:

I miss Pravda. At least we knew whose side they were on.

• Like 1

Donnie gives a shout out to Dogs

The greatest equipment in the world is a dog. Dogs do a better job that $400 million worth of equipment, can you believe that? Only the dog lovers would understand that. I said to the Border Patrol the other day, they were giving me a little bit of a rundown the other day....I said how does this compare to those great dogs? They say ‘Sir, honestly, the dogs are better.’ I said, ‘You gotta be kidding me.’

8 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Donnie gives a shout out to Dogs

The greatest equipment in the world is a dog. Dogs do a better job that $400 million worth of equipment, can you believe that? Only the dog lovers would understand that. I said to the Border Patrol the other day, they were giving me a little bit of a rundown the other day....I said how does this compare to those great dogs? They say ‘Sir, honestly, the dogs are better.’ I said, ‘You gotta be kidding me.’

So now he's going to make The Wall a stack of dogs? He's had stupider ideas.

6 hours ago, d'ranger said:

It's not going to end well for Trump - the people who worked to restrain him are gone, the D's hold the cards regarding his finances including tax returns so it is just a matter of time before those documents become available.  Trump blusters but it's obvious that he is desperate and flinging poo hoping he can once again bully and cajole his way out of the mess he made.

Time is on our side and the end will be historically bad for Trump and his entourage.  The base will be outraged and refuse to accept that Trump is guilty of anything except standing up to the evil left.   For those who have been hoodwinked and brainwashed I suggest a meditation technique I learned years ago after realizing I had really been fooled:

Ohwa Tigoo Siam

If one chants this the results will eventually be a calmness, enlightenment and a lifting of the burdens weighing you down.  Highly recommended.

Just don’t poop on my dinghy Dock....

7 hours ago, Dog said:

What did he say when he was under oath?

8 hours ago, d'ranger said:

"Ooow atatta nassiam!"

FTFY

12 hours ago, Dog said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/george-papadopoulos-shocked-mueller-report-truth

Here Papadoc says Mueller told the truth...but omits the part about what he told the Aussie about Russian connections. The Gang That Can't Keep Their Misleading Omissions Straight. 

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/george-papadopoulos-shocked-mueller-report-truth

Here Papadoc says Mueller told the truth...but omits the part about what he told the Aussie about Russian connections. The Gang That Can't Keep Their Misleading Omissions Straight. 

The Achilles heel of lying is remembering the lie and keeping the story straight, when lying on this scale ineptitude quickly renders all involved idiots running around for a Moran.

Pity they couldn’t just tell the truth.

• Like 1

Where on-line do we find the collusion indictment?

Asking for a friend. 

13 hours ago, Mark K said:

By Russian connections you mean the information fed to him by Josepf Misfud.

“That's why my case is so fascinating and important moving forward, like I stated because there was targeting of me for my ties to Israel which attracted all of these spies and two who was running these guys and where did it come from?

“Was it the Obama administration? Was it the head of the U.K. Government? We’ll have to find out.”

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

By Russian connections you mean the information fed to him by Josepf Misfud.

“That's why my case is so fascinating and important moving forward, like I stated because there was targeting of me for my ties to Israel which attracted all of these spies and two who was running these guys and where did it come from?

“Was it the Obama administration? Was it the head of the U.K. Government? We’ll have to find out.”

The old, "Yes, I'm a convicted felon, but let me spin a conspiracy tale for you...." approach. Doggies lap that shit up.

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

The old, "Yes, I'm a convicted felon, but let me spin a conspiracy tale for you...." approach. Doggies lap that shit up.

On page 181of the Drip drip drip thread you suggest I fall for conspiracy theories...Pretty funny.

7 minutes ago, Dog said:

On page 181of the Drip drip drip thread you suggest I fall for conspiracy theories...Pretty funny.

how many indictments? How many convictions? 

Sorry Bud, Russia tried to influence the elections. I'm glad that some are taking this seriously.

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

how many indictments? How many convictions? 

Sorry Bud, Russia tried to influence the elections. I'm glad that some are taking this seriously.

For any involvement with Russia...That would be none....Do you get that yet?

10 minutes ago, Dog said:

For any involvement with Russia...That would be none....Do you get that yet?

Haven't read the Mueller Report, have you?

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Haven't read the Mueller Report, have you?

No....Does it contain indictments for involvement with Russians.

17 minutes ago, Dog said:

No....Does it contain indictments for involvement with Russians.

Flynn anyone? Do we have to go down this pedantic pathway yet again?

• Like 1