Sol Rosenberg

Drip Drip Drip

15 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Flynn anyone? Do we have to go down this pedantic pathway yet again?

No....Flynn was indicted for lying to investigators.

5 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

When Mueller explicitly states he would not be indicting a sitting president against DOJ policy? You keep trying to ignore that part, but it's still there.

When Mueller explicitly states that the report "does not conclude that the President committed a crime" what could he possibly indict him for anyway?

9 minutes ago, Dog said:

When Mueller explicitly states that the report "does not conclude that the President committed a crime" what could he possibly indict him for anyway?

“The evidence we obtained about the president’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Translation: “I really wanted to indict the SOB but DOJ policy says I can’t”

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dog said:

He replied "no" when asked if he was working for the Russians.

Dog, it's not the lie which is important. It's the "why" he lied that you should think about.

44 minutes ago, Dog said:

About what Doggie? Is there more to the story? I think so.

Here’s some fascinating reading including the obstruction angle and the Trump/Flynn story. I challenge you to read it all the way through -

Mueller Prosecutors: Trump Did Obstruct Justice

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2019/04/26/mueller-prosecutors-trump-did-obstruct-justice/

1 hour ago, Dog said:

"The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the president’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."

1 hour ago, Sean said:

“The evidence we obtained about the president’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Translation: “I really wanted to indict the SOB but DOJ policy says I can’t”

He may have really wanted to prosecute the SOB but DOJ policy aside he would still need a crime.

1 hour ago, Sean said:

About what Doggie? Is there more to the story? I think so.

Here’s some fascinating reading including the obstruction angle and the Trump/Flynn story. I challenge you to read it all the way through -

Mueller Prosecutors: Trump Did Obstruct Justice

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2019/04/26/mueller-prosecutors-trump-did-obstruct-justice/

About a perfectly legal discussion with the Russian ambassador.

20 minutes ago, Dog said:

Just curious, did you take me up on my challenge? Doesn’t sound like it. 

11 minutes ago, Sean said:

Just curious, did you take me up on my challenge? Doesn’t sound like it. 

Are you challenging my claim that Mueller issued no indictments for involvement with Russians?

18 minutes ago, another 505 sailor said:
37 minutes ago, Dog said:

Why did he lie about it?

i'll bet this freaked the fbi out the most.  page and papadoc were / are pissants, but flynn was not.

I'm hoping the upcoming ig report answers this question.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dog said:

Are you challenging my claim that Mueller issued no indictments for involvement with Russians?

Observe the taunting brat in the schoolyard scared to read the report and so forced to lash out.

2 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Observe the taunting brat in the schoolyard scared to read the report and so forced to lash out.

Speaking of lashing out.

17 minutes ago, Dog said:

2 hours ago, Sean said:

I challenge you to read it all the way through -

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Speaking of lashing out.

Feel free to shitpost some more conservative babble Dog; even the faithful are growing weary of your bullshit.

26 minutes ago, Dog said:

We agree with your point, whittled down as it is to essentially the scope of Mueller's inability to charge the president under existing interpretation of DOJ  authority over the president.

That would likely be completely different if a Democrat were president, but you’d never acknowledge that truth.

What is more significant, that you haven’t brought up, is that no further indictments were made. Don Jr is still standing, Jared is left unscathed.

Why aren’t you singing of their princely purity? After all, they are more directly your masters. Prez DJT is too busy watching TV and speaking with thumbs to get anything done. These are the powerful figures you follow... aren’t you glad they are still heroically crafting the message you bring to us?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, another 505 sailor said:

Why did he lie about it?

the simplest explanation is because it's a culture of lying and it starts at Trump. they lie about everything. they lied about flynn lying. they lie to anyone and everyone. their supporters like Dog lie.

32 minutes ago, Dog said:

There were all those Russians indicted.  Hmm.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dog said:

He may have really wanted to prosecute the SOB but DOJ policy aside he would still need a crime.

He's got a crime. He just hasn't got a day in court. Yet.

Mueller, as a respecter of the rule of law, should be admired.

40 minutes ago, hasher said:

There were all those Russians indicted.  Hmm.

Yet Muller specified that no Americans were involved with them.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

What page was that on?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Swimsailor said:
26 minutes ago, Dog said:

Barr said that, not Mueller.  And there were several redactions for ongoing investigations.  

Oh come on, you silly libby-rull pussy! AG Barr wouldn't LIE, would he? Would he??????

-DSK

• Like 1

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

Oh come on, you silly libby-rull pussy! AG Barr wouldn't LIE, would he? Would he??????

-DSK

You're right.  My bad. No one in this admin lies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

Everyone lies

That statement poses a very challenging philosophical question.....

I wonder if the @Dog team can figure it out?

1 hour ago, Dog said:

That is a very specific reference that you made there.  Where can that be found in the Mueller Report?  

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That is a very specific reference that you made there.  Where can that be found in the Mueller Report?  

I made no specific reference to the Mueller report, that was you. Not that it matters, no Americans were involved.

3 hours ago, Swimsailor said:

Barr said that, not Mueller.  And there were several redactions for ongoing investigations.  

Bullshit. Barr wasn't even appointed at the time.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

I made no specific reference to the Mueller report, that was you. Not that it matters, no Americans were involved.

3 hours ago, Dog said:

Liar.

2 hours ago, Gone Drinking said:

Everyone lies

Then that makes you a liar.  as eva dent

1 minute ago, d'ranger said:

Therefore there is no truth. I think we are done here.

Before you go, could you tell me if this dress makes me look fat?

-DSK

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Therefore there is no truth. I think we are done here.

No - I said everyone lies - I didn't say everything is a lie.  It just seems like the accusations of lying around here are getting a bit ridiculous at times. 

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Before you go, could you tell me if this dress makes me look fat?

-DSK

No your ass makes you look fat.  It's not the dresses fault. 

2 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

No your ass makes you look fat.  It's not the dresses fault. 

Well that may (or may not) be the truth but it's also the reason why you're a bitter lonely pud-puller

-DSK

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Still no cite to the report?  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Ruff

6 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

No...I have not read and was not referring to the report.

27 minutes ago, Dog said:

So how the fuck can you cite Mueller as saying something or not?  Did you call him and ask? 

18 minutes ago, Dog said:

Why should anyone pay attention to anything you have to say about something you have not read?  

7 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

So how the fuck can you Mueller as saying no Americans were involved?

I was wrong, I thought it was Mueller but it was Rosenstein commenting on the indictments.

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity...There is no allegation in this indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.”

18 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Why should anyone pay attention to anything you have to say about something you have not read?  

What did I say about the report?

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Nope...No reference to the report there.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

The only communication Mueller has had is with the report or actual court proceedings.  And again, Mueller didn't say it as you admitted.  Rosenstein said it.  So all of your comments were bullshit.

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

So you are not talking about Mueller’s conclusions. Okay. 

3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

gotcha_web_2.thumb.jpg.1d7568411dd2c9660f86350bb62ce7cb.jpg

I see the forum has spoken.  The mark of the beast does not adequately describe how much you are loathed here.  Looks like you are dropping faster than trump’s polls as you head to 10K  downvotes.

Maybe you should retire this persona.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

A couple schools of thought here...First, we could say Republicant's set the precedent for witch hunts with the endless investigations into HRC that spent $millions and produced nothing.  At least with Mueller, asset seizures more than compensate for the expense and several criminals are going to jail.  Second, we can look at the Mueller report itself as it clearly points out at best, un-ethical behavior, that warrants some investigation.  Third, there's the fact Trump is an unnamed co-conspirator in felony campaign finance violations.  Trump is also under investigation for possible bank fraud and money laundering with Deutsche Bank.  Trump also profiting from his Presidency.  Even without Mueller's investigation there is more than enough evidence to follow and investigate.  Trump is a con of epic proportions and you Trumpies seem hellbent on normalizing shitbaggery.  Truly astonishing.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dog said:

21 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

When Mueller explicitly states he would not be indicting a sitting president against DOJ policy? You keep trying to ignore that part, but it's still there.

8 hours ago, Dog said:

Grow up

Stop lying.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dog said:

I was wrong, I thought it was Mueller but it was Rosenstein commenting on the indictments.

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity...There is no allegation in this indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.”

Which still does not state that both Americans were involved, simply that there are none in that indictment.

9 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Ironic that you use that image..you do know what Mr Punch was on trial for don't you? Theft, treachery, trickery, domestic violence, lying and infanticide.

Trump as Mr Punch is probably the very best parallel you could possibly come up with   ..a morality play where the psychopath always wins and the audience applauds. Well done you! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

Which still does not state that both Americans were involved, simply that there are none in that indictment.

Keep hope alive.

13 hours ago, Swimsailor said:

The only communication Mueller has had is with the report or actual court proceedings.  And again, Mueller didn't say it as you admitted.  Rosenstein said it.  So all of your comments were bullshit.

Because it was Rosenstein not Mueller who said it makes it bullshit?

50 minutes ago, Dog said:

Keep hope alive.

It's not about hope. I don't need any, I'm not vested in convicting or exonerating your joke of a president. It's about you making another incorrect statement that doesn't match the facts. You have a habit of doing that.

35 minutes ago, Dog said:

Because it was Rosenstein not Mueller who said it makes it bullshit?

It makes your statement Mueller said it bullshit. Rosenstein's actual words make your claim about what was actually stated bullshit.

20 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

It's not about hope. I don't need any, I'm not vested in convicting or exonerating your joke of a president. It's about you making another incorrect statement that doesn't match the facts. You have a habit of doing that.

Yeah sure BS... who was right about the Russian collusion fiction? 

drip drip drip

36 minutes ago, Dog said:

drip drip drip

Technically, Trump did not help coordinate Russian election interference according to Mueller. But he did know about it and kept quiet. Are you ok with that?

14 minutes ago, Sean said:

Technically, Trump did not help coordinate Russian election interference according to Mueller. But he did know about it and kept quiet. Are you ok with that?

What I am not ok with is the people in power that knew about it and didn't do their job. 

1 hour ago, Gone Drinking said:

What I am not ok with is the people in power that knew about it and didn't do their job. 

I know. What was Mitch thinking?

2 hours ago, Gone Drinking said:

So - Trump who's feelings are hurt when they talk about Russian interference currently? Or are you going to keep giving the gilded turd a pass?

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

I know. What was Mitch thinking?

On Oct. 18, 2016, President Obama made a comment that rivals his “ISIS is the jayvee team” remark in terms of its wrongheadedness. He declared that “no serious person” would suggest America’s elections could be rigged. “There's no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time,” said Obama.

Tune sure changed after Trump was elected. 

28 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

On Oct. 18, 2016, President Obama made a comment that rivals his “ISIS is the jayvee team” remark in terms of its wrongheadedness. He declared that “no serious person” would suggest America’s elections could be rigged. “There's no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time,” said Obama.

Tune sure changed after Trump was elected. 

America's elections are rigged? Who knew? Has Trump done anything to make sure that doesn't happen, since he was the one making the charge?

You do realize that "foreign interference" does not equate to "rigged elections", right?

7 hours ago, Gone Drinking said:

Obama knew about it.

12 minutes ago, warbird said:

Obama knew about it.

And you know this because....... He said something about it?

22 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

And you know this because....... He said something about it?

Hannity. Or Stormfront. Or bad dreams from spoiled roadkill. Something.

Kim Strassel raises an interesting question...

"The special counsel had another, more pressing reason to look at the dossier: It fell within his core mission. Since its publication by BuzzFeed in January 2017, we’ve learned enough about Mr. Steele and Fusion GPS to wonder if the Russians used the dossier for their own malign purposes".

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-russians-and-the-dossier-11556232721

38 minutes ago, Dog said:

Kim Strassel raises an interesting question...

"The special counsel had another, more pressing reason to look at the dossier: It fell within his core mission. Since its publication by BuzzFeed in January 2017, we’ve learned enough about Mr. Steele and Fusion GPS to wonder if the Russians used the dossier for their own malign purposes".

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-russians-and-the-dossier-11556232721

Paywall.

14 hours ago, Dog said:

drip drip drip

I was. Feel free to prove otherwise by, like I have with your bullshit, quoting something contrary to facts. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

I was. Feel free to prove otherwise by, like I have with your bullshit, quoting something contrary to facts. :lol:

Dog insists on blatant criminality.  That’s not the way Trump rolls.....  except for shooting folks on 5th Avenue........

17 hours ago, Dog said:

drip drip drip

Collusion fiction?

Yes, those who were making “collusion” the central crime Mueller was investigating were peddling a fiction. 

It is the straw man you wished you were fighting. Your own collusion delusion.

5 hours ago, phillysailor said:

Collusion fiction?

Yes, those who were making “collusion” the central crime Mueller was investigating were peddling a fiction. 

It is the straw man you wished you were fighting. Your own collusion delusion.

In which Philly attempts to make the explicit purpose of the Mueller's investigation into a strawman. From Rosenstein's letter appointing Mueller...

"any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump".

23 minutes ago, Dog said:

In which Philly attempts to make the explicit purpose of the Mueller's investigation into a strawman. From Rosenstein's letter appointing Mueller...

"any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump".

No mention of collusion there

Of course, there  has been a number of individuals associated with trumps campaign charged and convicted of a number of crimes relating to links with the Russian government.

That Mueller, a stickler for the law.....

No, @Dog, Mueller talks about “criminal conspiracy” as one of three parts of his investigation.

Youd like the investigation to be dismissed as “collusion fiction”, but that’s your mistake.

12 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

No, @Dog, Mueller talks about “criminal conspiracy” as one of three parts of his investigation.

Youd like the investigation to be dismissed as “collusion fiction”, but that’s your mistake.

Not at all....But you on the other hand would like to dismiss an inconvenient but stated purpose of the investigation as a straw man.