Sol Rosenberg

Drip Drip Drip

15 minutes ago, hasher said:

Or you could read the report and his obligation.  Little don may be the worst thing this country has ever experienced.

Hoover was pretty bad...... But I think Trump may be better at being really bad than Hoover even... Thing is, people haven't quite realized yet how badly they're being fucked. Back in the Hoover days it was really obvious in a really short time..... Right now people are so blinded by bullshit they can't see where they're headed.

25 minutes ago, Dog said:

If it makes you feel better substitute "links and/or coordination" for collusion. It's a distinction without a difference but whatever works.

Actually, it is a distinction with a difference. It was a legal document stating the purpose and bounds of the investigation. If they wanted to say "collusion", they would have. Instead, they used different terms because they matched their intent, despite what you'd have preferred they make the investigation about in hindsight. 

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

Hoover was pretty bad...... But I think Trump may be better at being really bad than Hoover even... Thing is, people haven't quite realized yet how badly they're being fucked. Back in the Hoover days it was really obvious in a really short time..... Right now people are so blinded by bullshit they can't see where they're headed.

I thought the raygun was awful.  And then there was W.  Now we have little don.  Under our system this should be temporary.

Just now, hasher said:

I thought the raygun was awful.  And then there was W.  Now we have little don.  Under our system this should be temporary.

So should insanity, but it seems to re-occur on a regular basis.

34 minutes ago, Dog said:

If it makes you feel better substitute "links and/or coordination" for collusion. It's a distinction without a difference but whatever works.

Congratulations. Your progress is slow, but important.

Next question. Did the investigation reveal any “links” between Trumps Campaign and Russian emissaries, perhaps ones with links to influential oligarchs or intelligence networks?

The answer is yes, the investigation showed many, many such connections.

And then, did the campaign staffers lie about these connections? I’ll help you out again. Yes. They did.

Did it result in coordinated activity? There was no evidence it did, but it should be noted that many communications were deleted, and so the answer is a qualified no.

The point is, Doggy, that this is all a far cry from “fiction.”

Perhaps you will adjust your language, but probably not since you can’t handle truth.

47 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Actually, it is a distinction with a difference. It was a legal document stating the purpose and bounds of the investigation. If they wanted to say "collusion", they would have. Instead, they used different terms because they matched their intent, despite what you'd have preferred they make the investigation about in hindsight. 

“Links and/or coordination” between Trumps team and Russia is the language used in Mueller’s mandate. I think “collusion” is an adequate synonym.

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    synonyms: conspiracyconnivancecomplicityintrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaborationscheming
    "there has been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"

28 CFR § 600.4 - Jurisdiction. 

§ 600.4 Jurisdiction.

(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

2 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

The networks said collusion for 30 months. Were they wrong?

2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

So should insanity, but it seems to re-occur on a regular basis.

Because Democrats are worse(18% mortgages under Carter)!

2 minutes ago, warbird said:

Because Democrats are worse(18% mortgages under Carter)!

You do know that Nixon overspent.  Jimmy had to drain the dead weight from his price controls.  Talk about a foul man at the head of the economy, let's talk Dick.

^ It appears happy hour at Olive Garden is over. 

1 minute ago, bhyde said:

^ It appears happy hour at Olive Garden is over. 

So damn clever of you.

2 minutes ago, hasher said:

So damn clever of you.

That was aimed at warbird. 

1 minute ago, bhyde said:

That was aimed at warbird. 

Excuse me.

10 minutes ago, hasher said:

You do know that Nixon overspent.  Jimmy had to drain the dead weight from his price controls.  Talk about a foul man at the head of the economy, let's talk Dick.

Carter, 18% mortgages. No fucking excuses.

Just now, warbird said:

You do remember the raygun recession?

2 minutes ago, warbird said:

The US went from the greatest creditor nation ever to the greatest debtor nation ever. Fuck you, Reagan.

Just say no to stupidity.

16 minutes ago, hasher said:

You do remember the raygun recession?

Ford,the best veto pen ever, put a halt to new govt regs. Carter, I'm just 4 years created "Malaise" and 18 % mortgages. By 1986 Reagonomics brought the rates to 10%. I bought 3 houses in those years, I am well versed in those rates.

Just now, warbird said:

Ford,the best veto pen ever, put a halt to new govt regs. Carter, I'm just 4 years created "Malaise" and 18 % mortgages. By 1986 Reagonomics brought the rates to 10%. I bought 3 houses in those years, I am well versed in those rates.

Pigeon, you do know the Republicans have always been worse than the Democratic Party at managing the general welfare of society?

• Like 1

warbird, jsk, Yolker and Jfarty8 have all the talking points down.  It's why they think Obama caused the crash of 08.  Well, it's because they don't think but that is a whole different can of worms.

55 minutes ago, warbird said:

Fox? 

9 hours ago, phillysailor said:

Congratulations. Your progress is slow, but important.

Next question. Did the investigation reveal any “links” between Trumps Campaign and Russian emissaries, perhaps ones with links to influential oligarchs or intelligence networks?

The answer is yes, the investigation showed many, many such connections.

And then, did the campaign staffers lie about these connections? I’ll help you out again. Yes. They did.

Did it result in coordinated activity? There was no evidence it did, but it should be noted that many communications were deleted, and so the answer is a qualified no.

The point is, Doggy, that this is all a far cry from “fiction.”

Perhaps you will adjust your language, but probably not since you can’t handle truth.

Collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians was a fiction that became an obsession of the left stoked nightly by the now thoroughly disgraced media. Go back and read this thread (probably the longest thread ever on PA) as a reminder of just how completely duped some were,  all fiction. The walls were always closing in,  Trump's a Russian agent, pee pee tapes, Adam Schiff has proof.... all fiction.

31 minutes ago, Dog said:

Collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians was a fiction that became an obsession of the left stoked nightly by the now thoroughly disgraced media. Go back and read this thread (probably the longest thread ever on PA) as a reminder of just how completely duped some were,  all fiction. The walls were always closing in,  Trump's a Russian agent, pee pee tapes, Adam Schiff has proof.... all fiction.

Ok, let’s go stepwise then.

Did Trump Campaign staff have unreported contacts with Russian folks with connections to Putin and other powerful oligarchs?

8 hours ago, d'ranger said:

warbird, jsk, Yolker and Jfarty8 have all the talking points down.  It's why they think Obama caused the crash of 08.  Well, it's because they don't think but that is a whole different can of worms.

Barney (D) Frank caused the 08 crash, you should get your facts straight. 

1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

Did Trump Campaign staff have unreported contacts with Russian folks with connections to Putin and other powerful oligarchs?

Sure, and I assume a they had contacts with officials from many other countries also. Candidate Obama, if you recall, went on tour meeting with foreign governments.

57 minutes ago, warbird said:

Barney (D) Frank caused the 08 crash, you should get your facts right-wingnut fantasy talking points straight. 

FIFY

Greed, lack of regulation, and a slight amount politicizing the Fed to overpump markets, caused the 2008 crash.

But hey, you guys still think Saddam caused 9/11, so I'm not expecting you all to catch up to the clue train now

-DSK

50 minutes ago, Dog said:
2 hours ago, phillysailor said:

Sure, and I assume a they had contacts with officials from many other countries also. Candidate Obama, if you recall, went on tour meeting with foreign governments.

Do you have a theory why they lied about those contacts?

Because, they did lie about them.

Many times.

19 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Many times.

Perjury traps, paranoia, who knows. What we do know is that it was the lying and not the meetings that were illegal.

10 minutes ago, Dog said:

Perjury traps, paranoia, who knows. What we do know is that it was the lying and not the meetings that were illegal.

How do we know that?  

1 hour ago, warbird said:

Barney (D) Frank caused the 08 crash, you should get your facts straight. 

51 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

FIFY

Greed, lack of regulation, and a slight amount politicizing the Fed to overpump markets, caused the 2008 crash.

But hey, you guys still think Saddam caused 9/11, so I'm not expecting you all to catch up to the clue train now

-DSK

Don't be a total wanker. Frank imposed regulations on FannyMae and Freddie Mac in 1992 requiring that they write bad mortgages for 30% of their portfolio. That number was increased under Clinton. 14 years of sub grade mortgages meant the die was cast when Bush was elected. But you can be partisan hack and pretend these facts do not exist.

1 minute ago, warbird said:

Don't be a total wanker. Frank imposed regulations on FannyMae and Freddie Mac in 1992 requiring that they write bad mortgages for 30% of their portfolio. That number was increased under Clinton. 14 years of sub grade mortgages meant the die was cast when Bush was elected. But you can be partisan hack and pretend these facts do not exist.

I can be a realist, and look at the big picture instead of looking ONLY at partisan-preselected data. Boring!

Regulating that Fannie and Freddie underwrite certain loans under certain conditions, regardless of market, comes under the heading of "good intentions but a bad idea." It fits right in with the blame-the-victim wingnut mentality, though..... those dadgum poor people crashed the banks, buying houses they couldn't afford! It also serves the agenda of people who want to just wanna fuckin' take your money instead of following a lot of bank rules n' shit.

And of course Barney Frank (D!) is gay so that makes him a great target too. WINNING!!!!!

The real problem was a combination of factors including Fannie & Freddie; but that was minor compared to W's deregulation (alongside his administrations determination to NEVER prosecute a Republican donor) and the decoupling of mortgage & securities lending from risk of default. Add that to Greenspan's money games: "markets are rising therefor we need a greater money supply" pumping it all up like a balloon.

Some people don't know the difference between speculating and investing, some people pretend to be blind so they can make hay off it.

-DSK

18 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

How do we know that?  

The Mueller investigation didn't find them to be illegal.

30 minutes ago, Dog said:

Please describe how a "perjury trap" works. How is a perjury trap different from simply making a false statement?

"Perjury Trap" smells like plain old bullshit to me.

33 minutes ago, Dog said:

Could you give us a cite to where the report says that?  

2 hours ago, Dog said:

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Many times.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

1 hour ago, Dog said:

You have just laid out the argument why the Mueller investigation was necessary.

So at this point, realize that every time you blame the left for “collusion fiction” you are a hypocrite. You understand perfectly well why Mueller’s work was needed.

Trump and his team lied repeatedly and consistently, thus giving the impression of a cover up associated with a national security issue with broad implications.

You are spreading false allegations and blaming the left while ignoring these facts. Why don’t you take this one area and stop being a troll.

Stop denouncing the Mueller report as a “fiction” perpetrated by the left: it is the direct result of an completely untrustworthy administration.

Wow, I didn't know Barney was a King of Financial Regulation. Things you (don't) learn here....

Guy Millner, former candidate for governor of Georgia and multimillionaire on the backs of temporary agency workers received a large mortgage discount on a $7.5 million mansion.

Facts.

1 hour ago, saxdog said:

Please describe how a "perjury trap" works. How is a perjury trap different from simply making a false statement?

"Perjury Trap" smells like plain old bullshit to me.

It's a "Perjury Trap" when law enforcement busts Republicans for lying.

Very simple definition.

-DSK

24 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

You have just laid out the argument why the Mueller investigation was necessary.

So at this point, realize that every time you blame the left for “collusion fiction” you are a hypocrite. You understand perfectly well why Mueller’s work was needed.

Trump and his team lied repeatedly and consistently, thus giving the impression of a cover up associated with a national security issue with broad implications.

You are spreading false allegations and blaming the left while ignoring these facts. Why don’t you take this one area and stop being a troll.

Stop denouncing the Mueller report as a “fiction” perpetrated by the left: it is the direct result of an completely untrustworthy administration.

You must have me confused with someone who has denounced the Mueller investigation and called it a fiction. I have not and it is not. What is fiction is the narrative that the Trump campaign colluded with Russians. The breathless coverage, the walls closing in, the bombshells about to go off, the noose tightening, the associates about to flip, on and fucking on....All fiction.

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

You must have me confused with someone who has denounced the Mueller investigation and called it a fiction. I have not and it is not. What is fiction is the narrative that the Trump campaign colluded with Russians. The breathless coverage, the walls closing in, the bombshells about to go off, the noose tightening, the associates about to flip, on and fucking on....All fiction.

Well we know they tried and Trump even bragged about it "Russia, get those emails".  Now, riddle me this:

If there is nothing there and Trump is innocent why is he still barking like a guilty dog? 

Trump is basing HIS conclusions not on the report, but by the AG's report.

He's a weird dude.

24 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Well we know they tried and Trump even bragged about it "Russia, get those emails".  Now, riddle me this:

If there is nothing there and Trump is innocent why is he still barking like a guilty dog? 

And we know that Hillary succeeded in procuring dirt on Trump from Kremlin sources but that comment was a joke. He was digging at Hillary for not being able to produce her own emails and implying that because of her carelessness the Russians probably had them.

Turns out Carlos Danger had them all the time on his sexting computer.

13 hours ago, warbird said:

Trump has said no collusion for 30 months. And we know he is a habitual liar.

3 hours ago, Dog said:
3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Many times.

Perjury "traps", huh?  

If you tell the truth from the beginning, and maintain consistency, how do you get "trapped"?

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Perjury "traps", huh?  

If you tell the truth from the beginning, and maintain consistency, how do you get "trapped"?

This is the gang that couldn't lie straight!! :D

4 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

This is the gang that couldn't lie straight!! :D

According to the WaPo, Trumpanzee just hit the 10,000 mark in verifiable lies since his coronation.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

The entire time the investigation has been ongoing, the Trump team has been lying and getting caught in their lies. 

So, your heroes have literally been peddling fiction. Sarah Sanders, who speaks for your leader tells his lies and makes stuff up... and you accuse “the left” of creating fiction.

Your side are liars and you have no cause for outrage. 

There  was overblown hype by the media in order to sell soap and cars, but it was caused by Trump Team lies and coverup. Don’t confuse Trumps penchant for fiction with the bipartisan response to his dereliction of duty to the country.

Your loyalty to Trump is pathetic, but getting upset at America’s response is worse. It’s like you want us to enjoy his incompetence and embrace his immoral administration.

We deserve better, but you don’t. You like his totalitarian instincts and resent our desire for better leadership.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

According to the WaPo, Trumpanzee just hit the 10,000 mark in verifiable lies since his coronation.

Winning!

51 minutes ago, Dog said:

And we know that Hillary succeeded in procuring dirt on Trump from Kremlin sources but that comment was a joke. He was digging at Hillary for not being able to produce her own emails and implying that because of her carelessness the Russians probably had them.

Turns out Carlos Danger had them all the time on his sexting computer.

So once again: why is Trump barking like a guilty dog if there is nothing there? Your answer is simple obfuscation.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

On 2/21/2019 at 4:37 AM, Dog said:

Looks like my view that Mueller is not the fountainhead of truth and justice is gaining some traction.

Oops.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/04/ben-wittes-five-conclusions-mueller-report/588259/

Editor in chief of Lawfare and a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution

Excerpt -

The president committed crimes.

There is no way around it. Attorney General William Barr’s efforts to clear President Donald Trump, both in his original letter and in his press conference the morning of the report’s release, are wholly unconvincing when you actually spend time with the document itself.

Mueller does not accuse the president of crimes. He doesn’t have to. But the facts he recounts describe criminal behavior. They describe criminal behavior even if we allow the president’s—and the attorney general’s—argument that facially valid exercises of presidential authority cannot be obstructions of justice. They do this because they describe obstructive activity that does not involve facially valid exercises of presidential power at all.

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

So once again: why is Trump barking like a guilty dog if there is nothing there? Your answer is simple obfuscation.

I don't know what you're referring to. All I recall is his calling it fake news and proclaming "no collusion".

Nice that Sarah is getting comfortable in her future wardrobe....

image.png.e2d5a83690daaed6f4513c0b67b06ba5.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

The entire time the investigation has been ongoing, the Trump team has been lying and getting caught in their lies. 

So, your heroes have literally been peddling fiction. Sarah Sanders, who speaks for your leader tells his lies and makes stuff up... and you accuse “the left” of creating fiction.

There  was overblown hype by the media in order to sell soap and cars, but it was caused by Trump Team lies and coverup. Don’t confuse Trumps penchant for fiction with the bipartisan response to his dereliction of duty to the country.

Your loyalty to Trump is pathetic, but getting upset at America’s response is worse. It’s like you want us to enjoy his incompetence and embrace his immoral administration.

We deserve better, but you don’t. You like his totalitarian instincts and resent our desire for better leadership.

Turns out it's you who can't handle the truth.

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

@Dog answers Trump's barks thats your answer why.

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

Oops.

Mueller is a prosecutor, his report is a prosecutor's report. He cannot be the fountainhead of truth because of necessity he represents only one side. That is not a denunciation of Mueller, it's an acknowledgment reality.

14 minutes ago, Dog said:

I don't know what you're referring to. All I recall is his calling it fake news and proclaming "no collusion".

Mueller report: This report does not exonerate the Trump administration of crimes.

Trump: Total exoneration! 

18 minutes ago, Nice! said:
35 minutes ago, Dog said:

Mueller report: This report does not exonerate the Trump administration of crimes.

Trump: Total exoneration! 

He also claimed to have no deals in Russia.

28 minutes ago, Dog said:

Mueller is a prosecutor, his report is a prosecutor's report. He cannot be the fountainhead of truth because of necessity he represents only one side. That is not a denunciation of Mueller, it's an acknowledgment reality.

This will come in handy at some point. 

32 minutes ago, Dog said:

Prosecutors are supposed to be officers of the court and to seek justice, not just convictions.  I do believe that Mueller is one of the best.

2 hours ago, phillysailor said:

Then impeach him - don't stall and make false accusations - shit or get off the pot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

Then impeach him - don't stall and make false accusations - shit or get off the pot.

We do have redacted sections and pending criminal investigations.  Let's see how this plays out.  Little don apparently believes he knows the ending to the tale:  "I'm fucked".

4 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Wow, I didn't know Barney was a King of Financial Regulation. Things you (don't) learn here....

Actually , he was...

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/12/hey-barney-frank-the-government-did-cause-the-housing-crisis/249903/

Congressman Frank, of course, blamed the financial crisis on the failure adequately to regulate the banks. In this, he is following the traditional Washington practice of blaming others for his own mistakes. For most of his career, Barney Frank was the principal advocate in Congress for using the government's authority to force lower underwriting standards in the business of housing finance. Although he claims to have tried to reverse course as early as 2003, that was the year he made the oft-quoted remark, "I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation toward subsidized housing." Rather than reversing course, he was pressing on when others were beginning to have doubts.

14 minutes ago, hasher said:

We do have redacted sections and pending criminal investigations.  Let's see how this plays out.  Little don apparently believes he knows the ending to the tale:  "I'm fucked".

bla bla bla

3 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

bla bla bla

It's just terrible when you think the little don is honest, why would you do that?

3 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

bla bla bla

Off fur fuks sake - GD knows GD well the Senate will never remove Trump until there is irrefutable evidence of what he has done (see Nixon for a detailed example of how this works) so the only immediate option is to continue the investigations (yes, here are a number of them in play) and keep the pressure on the administration to testify UNDER OATH before Congress.  Nothing scares the weasels like knowing how easy it is to be convicted of perjury - it's why Trump refused to appear in person (after he said he would).  Until the party before country clowns cave it is time and resources better spent elsewhere.

5 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

bla bla bla

It’s blah you illiterate scum.  You know who else types bla? Dog.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, warbird said:

Actually , he was...

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/12/hey-barney-frank-the-government-did-cause-the-housing-crisis/249903/

Congressman Frank, of course, blamed the financial crisis on the failure adequately to regulate the banks. In this, he is following the traditional Washington practice of blaming others for his own mistakes. For most of his career, Barney Frank was the principal advocate in Congress for using the government's authority to force lower underwriting standards in the business of housing finance. Although he claims to have tried to reverse course as early as 2003, that was the year he made the oft-quoted remark, "I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation toward subsidized housing." Rather than reversing course, he was pressing on when others were beginning to have doubts.

The things you learn here. 1 guy passes laws. Amazing! 

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

It’s blah you illiterate scum.  You know who else types bla? Dog.

Typical

If you have the evidence - charge him.  Else shut the fuck up. 

10 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

Typical

If you have the evidence - charge him.  Else shut the fuck up. 

The evidence is manifest unfortunately doggy styling and bad spelling is not a crime.

We have been bombarded with fake news and this may be another example so skepticism is in order but the accusation is serious, the subversion of our democracy by our own government.

"The problem for Brennan and [former Director of National Intelligence]Clapper and [former FBI Director] Comey and [former FBI General Counsel] Baker and all of them now is, is that the FISA Court has already communicated with the Justice Department about its findings. And their findings are that from more than four years before the election of Donald Trump, there was an illegal spying operation going on by FBI [private] contractors — four of them — to steal personal information, electronic information about Americans and to use it against the Republican Party.

There are going to be indictments. There’s going to be grand juries. John Brennan isn’t going to need one lawyer. He’s going to need five!"

Joe DiGenova

https://spectator.org/listen-to-joe-digenova/

1 minute ago, Dog said:

We have been bombarded with fake news and this may be another example so skepticism is in order but the accusation is serious, the subversion of our democracy by our own government.

"The problem for Brennan and [former Director of National Intelligence]Clapper and [former FBI Director] Comey and [former FBI General Counsel] Baker and all of them now is, is that the FISA Court has already communicated with the Justice Department about its findings. And their findings are that from more than four years before the election of Donald Trump, there was an illegal spying operation going on by FBI [private] contractors — four of them — to steal personal information, electronic information about Americans and to use it against the Republican Party.

There are going to be indictments. There’s going to be grand juries. John Brennan isn’t going to need one lawyer. He’s going to need five!"

Joe DiGenova

https://spectator.org/listen-to-joe-digenova/

You are entitled to the opinion of your fellow bullshit artist.  Or you could read the report. 

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

You are entitled to the opinion of your fellow bullshit artist.  Or you could read the report. 

Is it addressed in the report?

14 minutes ago, Dog said:

Is it addressed in the report?

You could look and see. Need a link?

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

You could look and see. Need a link?

No...It's not addressed in the report.

7 minutes ago, Dog said:

No...It's not addressed in the report.

How do you know if you haven’t read it?

9 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Same reason I know the result of the Rayo-Real Madrid match is not in the report.

(Rayo won 1-0 btw)

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

Same reason I know the result of the Rayo-Real Madrid match is not in the report.

(Rayo won 1-0 btw)

You could tell the exact opposite score and it would mean nothing because you can bullshit. Don’t do it under oath. 

The George Papadop section starts on page 80. 

33 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

You could tell the exact opposite score and it would mean nothing because you can bullshit. Don’t do it under oath. 

The George Papadop section starts on page 80. 

Please...It was you and your elk promoting the Russia collusion fiction that were trafficing in bullshit. I was the guy pointing it out.

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

Please...It was you and your elk promoting the Russia collusion fiction that were trafficing in bullshit. I was the guy pointing it out.

Keep your pants on, you don’t have to read up to 80. It’s on page 1. 

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He has a heightened sense of smell. 

2 minutes ago, saxdog said:

He has a heightened sense of smell. 

Well I did sniff out the Russia collusion fiction when few here could.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

There is no fiction.  Multiple news sources have proved that, but you just keep denying it..... Doggy Style....

7 minutes ago, Dog said:

Yes, the Dog shit.

6 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

There is no fiction.  Multiple news sources have proved that, but you just keep denying it..... Doggy Style....

I don't believe that...Cite please. 

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

I don't believe that...Cite please. 

There have been plenty of cites in this massage thread.  The fact that you ignore them gives you zero credibility........

4 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

There have been plenty of cites in this massage thread.  The fact that you ignore them gives you zero credibility........

That's what I thought.