Sol Rosenberg

Drip Drip Drip

4 minutes ago, Dog said:
13 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Inviting, soliciting, assisting, conspiring to/with, paying for, foreign gov't assistance in a US election is a crime.

Does Hillary know that?

What gov't did she invite, solicit, or conspire with?

- DSK

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

What was the lie?

how-can-you-expect-me-to-trust-you-when-

7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

You said "Inviting, soliciting, assisting, conspiring to/with, paying for, foreign gov't assistance in a US election is a crime" . Well, Hillary hired a Brit to solicit information from a Russian connected to the Kremlin.

On 10/7/2020 at 5:52 PM, Movable Ballast said:

Not limited to Trump, but I bet you are OK with the judge in the Flynn case not closing the case? 

I'm not OK with an Attorney General dropping a case, in which the defendant has already pled guilty, just to cover up for a corrupt president. This case would have been wrapped up long ago had not Flynn's new attorneys and the Whitehouse intervened. The subsequent appeals and bullshit motions are delaying tactics of the defense that can't be laid at the feet of the judge.

15 minutes ago, Dog said:
28 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

You said "Inviting, soliciting, assisting, conspiring to/with, paying for, foreign gov't assistance in a US election is a crime" . Well, Hillary hired a Brit to solicit information from a Russian connected to the Kremlin.

WHAT GOV'T did she invite, solicit, or conspire with?

You deef, boy?

- DSK

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Does Hillary know that?

Conspiracy bullshit from the racist

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

No Durham report until after the election. Sorry bullshitters. Write your own script. 

http://hill.cm/hPu6TIN

They will. A little fairy dust, some Qanon posts, add a little incel  misogyny and they’ll have a new Hillary conspiracy by morning.

19 hours ago, Dog said:

Nonsense...The charge against Flynn was lying to the FBI (I say was because it has been withdrawn). There was no alleged illegality wrt RUSSIA.

What was he lying to the FBI about?

1 minute ago, Nice! said:

Perfectly reasonable and legal conversations with Kisliak. 

18 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

traitor.

@Dogshit ain't an active traitor. He's just a fucking racist RWNJ Vichy, who lives for conspiracy theories.

12 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

@Dogshit ain't an active traitor. He's just a fucking racist RWNJ Vichy, who lives for conspiracy theories.

He laughs at you every time he gets you to respond.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Mike G said:

He laughs at you every time he gets you to respond.

yeah, you're probably right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dog said:
1 hour ago, Nice! said:

:lol:

Why did he lie about them, then?

- DSK

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

The FBI agents that interviewed him didn't think he did lie (still haven't seen that original 302)  but he admitted to it to save his son from being targeted by the FBI. The ultimate target of all this fuckery was Trump.

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

The FBI agents that interviewed him didn't think he did lie (still haven't seen that original 302)  but he admitted to it to save his son from being targeted by the FBI. The ultimate target of all this fuckery was Trump.

You lie. Mueller stated directly that investigating Trump was NOT in his remit.

Keep banging the drum, @Dog. You can at least continue convincing yourself.

3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:
5 hours ago, Dog said:
5 hours ago, Nice! said:

2 hours ago, Dog said:

?? Charging Trump with any misdoing was specifically off the table for Mueller.

If they had done nothing wrong, they would have no reason to lie and no reason to of being "targeted" by the FBI.

Why do accused criminals accept a plea bargain, again?

- DSK

Oopsie, perhaps Durhams turned up nothing, nada why else would the Rs delay releasing the report until after the election I mean wasn't it gonna be huge?

From AXIOS

Attorney General Bill Barr has begun telling top Republicans that the Justice Department’s sweeping review into the origins of the Russia investigation will not be released before the election, a senior White House official and a congressional aide briefed on the conversations tell Axios.

Why it matters: Republicans had long hoped the report, led by U.S. Attorney John Durham, would be a bombshell containing revelations about what they allege were serious abuses by the Obama administration and intelligence community probing for connections between President Trump and Russia.

“This is the nightmare scenario. Essentially, the year and a half of arguably the number one issue for the Republican base is virtually meaningless if this doesn't happen before the election," a GOP congressional aide told Axios.

Barr has made clear that they should not expect any further indictments or a comprehensive report before Nov. 3, our sources say.

Politico first reported that Durham is not expected to release information related to the probe before Election Day and Senate Republicans running similar investigations were made aware within the last week.

The Justice Department declined to comment. The White House did not respond to a request for comment.

What we're hearing: Barr is communicating that Durham is taking his investigation extremely seriously and is focused on winning prosecutions.

According to one of the sources briefed on the conversations Barr said Durham is working in a deliberate and calculated fashion, and they need to be patient.

The general sense of the talks, the source says, is that Durham is not preoccupied with completing his probe by a certain deadline for political purposes.

Behind the scenes: Trump has grown increasingly frustrated with Barr and the Justice Department for not moving more quickly on the investigation.

One administration official said Fox Business Network's Maria Bartiromo's recent interview with Rep. Devin Nunes on Sunday caught Trump's eye, further fueling his exasperation with the lack of indictments from Durham.

In recent days, Trump has publicly criticized Barr and FBI Director Christopher Wray for not moving fast enough.

"To be honest, Bill Barr is going to go down as either the greatest attorney general in the history of the country or he’s going to go down as, you know, a very sad situation," Trump said during a phone interview with Fox Business on Thursday.

"He’s got all the information he needs. They want to get more, more, more. They keep getting more. I said, 'you don’t need any more.'"

A Thursday report by the AP said Barr is also frustrated by Trump’s public pronouncements about the case.

The backstory: Trump's allies have long asserted that Durham's investigation will result in the arrests of top Obama administration officials. So far, Durham's probe has resulted in one criminal case: a former FBI lawyer who pleaded guilty to altering an email used to help obtain a surveillance warrant on former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

A former DOJ official told Axios that Durham "has a reputation for being thorough, but also somewhat slow, in part because of the big tasks he's undertaken."

The official pointed to Durham's Obama-era investigation into the CIA's use of torture, one that took years for him to complete.

"It comes with the territory of a sprawling investigation that every stone you turn over needs to be fully scrutinized," the former official said.

What's next: Top Republicans are planning to pressure Barr to get ahead of Durham and temper expectations for the timing of the report's release, as well declassify whatever remaining documents there are connected to the probe.

"Bill Barr should follow the instructions of the president to declassify and release all the documents the FBI are sitting on. There's no good reason for him to withhold this information," a senior White House official said.

Earlier this week, Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe approved the release of a large binder full of documents to the DOJ to assist their review of the Durham probe.

Editor's note: This story has been updated and the headline changed to reflect Politico's reporting on the status of the investigation.

9 hours ago, Dog said:

Not necessarily.

Yes. Necessarily, and explicitly.

19 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Oopsie, perhaps Durhams turned up nothing, nada why else would the Rs delay releasing the report until after the election I mean wasn't it gonna be huge?

From AXIOS

There is still plenty of time for Barr to release just enough of strategically selected information to totally screw up the election, only for it to be revealed as nothing later.   I don't think Barr has suddenly found honesty or a sense of loyalty to the constitution.  If it was released now, too much time to allow lies to be refuted and for the rage to die down.  Who remembers "losers and suckers"?  The fake news has to continually go to the next big thing.  This may be the last big thing prior to the election.

16 minutes ago, bridhb said:

There is still plenty of time for Barr to release just enough of strategically selected information to totally screw up the election, only for it to be revealed as nothing later.   I don't think Barr has suddenly found honesty or a sense of loyalty to the constitution.  If it was released now, too much time to allow lies to be refuted and for the rage to die down.  Who remembers "losers and suckers"?  The fake news has to continually go to the next big thing.  This may be the last big thing prior to the election.

Maybe the last big thing is the mental unraveling  of Donnie and the Rs save the report for when the Dems hold the power, it becomes the lynchpin holding the conspiracy nuts together and forms the basis in challenging  the legitimacy  of the dems, remember birth certificate and what that built into.

8 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Oopsie...

Speaking of demon spawn #3, what the hell happened with his interview this week? I haven't heard diddly.

According to @Dog, these indictments should be ignored, because the plaintiffs are unavailable to be prosecuted:

Konstantin Kilimnik is an alleged Russian spy who worked with Manafort and Gates in Kiev. He was indicted in June 2018 on charges of conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Twelve Russians were indicted in July 2018 on charges related to a conspiracy to hack Democratic computers with the goal of influencing the 2016 election. Charges included aggravated identity theft and money laundering.

Thirteen Russian nationals and three entities, including the Internet Research Agency, were indicted in February 2018 with conspiracy to defraud the U.S. for interfering with the election. Three were charged with conspiracy to commit wire and bank fraud. Five were charged with aggravated identity theft.

To say Mueller didn’t establish a great deal of Russian meddling with our current administration’s road to electoral success is inaccurate.

Mueller was unable to say that Trump did not collude with Russia. He documented a great many contacts and efforts to coordinate the two parties efforts, and convictions arose from covering up these communications.

We would need a nonpartisan DOJ to suss out the truth. @Dog and Trump have no desire for such an institution to be assigned that task.

10 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Speaking of demon spawn #3, what the hell happened with his interview this week? I haven't heard diddly.

Barr or his henchmen

16 hours ago, Raz'r said:

You lie. Mueller stated directly that investigating Trump was NOT in his remit.

Dude...It was the FBI that set up Flynn

34 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

According to @Dog, these indictments should be ignored, What indictments did I say should be ignored? because the plaintiffs are unavailable to be prosecuted:

Konstantin Kilimnik is an alleged Russian spy who worked with Manafort and Gates in Kiev. He was indicted in June 2018 on charges of conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Twelve Russians were indicted in July 2018 on charges related to a conspiracy to hack Democratic computers with the goal of influencing the 2016 election. Charges included aggravated identity theft and money laundering.

Thirteen Russian nationals and three entities, including the Internet Research Agency, were indicted in February 2018 with conspiracy to defraud the U.S. for interfering with the election. Three were charged with conspiracy to commit wire and bank fraud. Five were charged with aggravated identity theft.

To say Mueller didn’t establish a great deal of Russian meddling with our current administration’s road to electoral success is inaccurate.

Mueller was unable to say that Trump did not collude with Russia. He documented a great many contacts and efforts to coordinate He did not the two parties efforts, and convictions arose from covering up these communications.

We would need a nonpartisan DOJ to suss out the truth. @Dog and Trump have no desire for such an institution to be assigned that task.

Why do you lie, dog?

And it's not like your lies are difficult to prove.

The Mueller report, unsealed indictments, public interviews by career intelligence staff are every where.

3 hours ago, Dog said:

Dude! Really?

The FBI made Flynn work for Russia and serve their interests over his own country? They must be some extremely powerful mo-fos! I bet they're secretly controlled by Hillary's legions of baby-eating lizard people

- DSK

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

Dude! Really?

The FBI made Flynn work for Russia and serve their interests over his own country? They must be some extremely powerful mo-fos! I bet they're secretly controlled by Hillary's legions of baby-eating lizard people

- DSK

The mountain of evidence against Hillary goes up past the clouds.  There is nothing else to see.

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Dude! Really?

- DSK

Yes really. They asked him questions. Asking questions to a bullshitter is setting up a perjury trap...to a fellow bullshitter. 

Betting was suspended when the Immune One fled to the hospital, it has Roared Back to Life with the widest spread yet...............

Sportsbet   Biden $1.40   Trump $3.00

Betfair   Biden $1.43   Trump $3.10

It appears the bullshit does not work on the markets either.............

23 minutes ago, Frakka said:

Betfair   Biden $1.43   Trump $3.10

It appears the bullshit does not work on the markets either.............

Yikes. Maybe I should put some money on Trump to win? Like a hedge. If he loses I will be ecstatic. If he wins I can numb the pain with expensive liquor.

On 10/10/2020 at 2:44 AM, Dog said:

Did you check the FBI website? It doesn't say anything about setting people up. I don't think the FBI does that.

52 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Did you check the FBI website? It doesn't say anything about setting people up. I don't think the FBI does that.

Then why would they talk to anyone?......

4 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Then why would they talk to anyone?......

They get lonely.

3 hours ago, Dog said:

You should know by now when you rely on right wing news sources to support your argument, you will often be disappointed.

https://www.scribd.com/document/459056127/Handwritten-FBI-Notes-On-Michael-Flynn-Get-Him-Fired#fullscreen&from_embed

Page 4 is the handwritten note.

it does not show the FBI's goal was to 'get him to lie so he can be prosecuted or fired'.

Here's the quote and context.

I argued yesterday that we shouldn't show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn't admit.

I thought [@?] it last night, + I believe we should rethink this.

What's our goal? Truth/admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?

We regularly show subjects evidence with the goal of getting them to admit their wrongdoing.

I don't see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him

If we get him to admit to breaking the logan act, give facts to DOJ and have them decide

Or, if he initially lies, then we present him [REDACTED] + he admits it, document for DOJ + let them decide how to address it

If were seen as playing games, WH will be furious

Protect our institution by not playing games

[REST REDACTED]

The FBI already had documentary proof of Flynn's lies, why would they need to invent more lies to prove their case? This has been argued before, I can't understand why you still go back to sources that have been proved wrong.

9 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

You should know by now when you rely on right wing news sources to support your argument, you will often be disappointed.

https://www.scribd.com/document/459056127/Handwritten-FBI-Notes-On-Michael-Flynn-Get-Him-Fired#fullscreen&from_embed

Page 4 is the handwritten note.

it does not show the FBI's goal was to 'get him to lie so he can be prosecuted or fired'.

Here's the quote and context.

I argued yesterday that we shouldn't show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn't admit.

I thought [@?] it last night, + I believe we should rethink this.

What's our goal? Truth/admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?

We regularly show subjects evidence with the goal of getting them to admit their wrongdoing.

I don't see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him

If we get him to admit to breaking the logan act, give facts to DOJ and have them decide

Or, if he initially lies, then we present him [REDACTED] + he admits it, document for DOJ + let them decide how to address it

If were seen as playing games, WH will be furious

Protect our institution by not playing games

[REST REDACTED]

The FBI already had documentary proof of Flynn's lies, why would they need to invent more lies to prove their case? This has been argued before, I can't understand why you still go back to sources that have been proved wrong.

Thank you, Paul Harvey, for "the rest of the story".  Funny how Dog leaves out the important info, eh?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Thank you, Paul Harvey, for "the rest of the story".  Funny how Dog leaves out the important info, eh?

Thanks, but stand by for the next right wing talking point, he never gives up, no matter how many times proven wrong.

21 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Thanks, but stand by for the next right wing talking point, he never gives up, no matter how many times proven wrong.

Throw the ball a little farther.

On 10/10/2020 at 3:44 AM, Dog said:

So who set him up when he was fired by Trump for lying to Pence?

• Like 2

Getting caught lying because you were known to be lying, doesn't negate the fact that you were lying.

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

Getting caught lying because you were known to be lying, doesn't negate the fact that you were lying.

If you don't get tested, you can't be Covid positive and if you don't get asked questions you can't lie.  This is @Dogs fucked up world.

• Like 1

Just now, roundthebuoys said:

If you don't get tested, you can't be Covid positive and if you don't get asked questions you can't lie.  This is @Dogs fucked up world.

Yeah and he has played fetch with you all for 218 friggin pages he is most happy playing, a trait found often in dumber dogs,  that and being faithful to their owners.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mike G said:

The NEXT one will be a doozy.

ANY DAY NOW!

Trump can't even find an AG who will fabricate a story for him like Hannity does. What a loser.

18 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Put Chief Inspector Nunes on the case. He’ll dig up some humdinger new evidunce.

"Where's my Trey?"

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ If the POTUS can stack the courts.... Can't he (or she) un-stack them back to the original 6?

Get rid of Coney, Kavanaugh, and Gorsuck, and you're back down to the original 6 that the founding fathers intended.... Easy peasy All it takes is a presidential order, No act of congress required.

I recall a while back that it was determined that Trump's tweets have the stature of an official presidential communication. Apparently that's only true of some of them. The current maladministration is going to have to hire some witch doctors or phrenologists to figure out which ones will stand. In the meantime, the DOJ is interpreting them in whichever way they want, which seems to be 180° from what was tweeted. Helluva way to set policy, Brownie. 

Two tweets by President Donald Trump last week stating he had “fully authorized the total declassification” of all documents related to the Russia investigation should not be taken literally, the Justice Department said in court documents Tuesday.

Trump claimed in one tweet that he had ordered the declassification of the “Russia Hoax Scandal” information long ago.

But it seems the Justice Department never got the message.

The Justice Department was told by the White House counsel that Trump’s “statements on Twitter were not self-executing declassification orders and do not require the declassification of any particular documents.”

The government’s official position — and the White House’s — was given in court filings responding to three separate emergency motions that BuzzFeed News filed last week to compel the government to immediately release unredacted copies of Russia-related documents sought in its Freedom of Information Act lawsuits. The documents at issue included an unredacted copy of former special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, unredacted copies of FBI interview summaries of witnesses who spoke to Mueller’s investigators, and thousands of other records that BuzzFeed News sued the government for last year.

Hours after BuzzFeed News filed the motions, the federal judge presiding over two of those cases directed the Justice Department to “confer with the White House” and report back to the court the “official position regarding the declassification and release to the public of information related to the Russia investigation.” A different judge handling a separate lawsuit gave the department until Oct. 16 to respond but didn’t order that it consult with the White House.

On Tuesday, Bradley Weinsheimer, associate deputy attorney general, said in a declaration for the court that after consulting with the White House counsel, the Justice Department was informed that Trump’s tweets “do not require altering any redactions on any record” cited in BuzzFeed News’ lawsuits.

Additionally, Weinsheimer noted that what Trump’s authorized for declassification was documents related to the ongoing review by Attorney General Bill Barr into the genesis of the Russia investigation.

In a motion seeking to dismiss the request from BuzzFeed News, another Justice Department attorney went even further, stating Trump’s tweets are “ambiguous” and “do not refer to any specific document and do not indicate that the President was exercising his Constitutional authority to declassify specific information. They were not an order to declassify particular material.”

The president has broad authority to declassify documents without any formal process.

In his first tweet last week, Trump wrote: “I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!”

He later tweeted, “All Russia Hoax Scandal information was Declassified by me long ago.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/trump-white-house-russia-documents-tweets

Declassify it all, or just rambling bluster?

New batch dropped today -

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kenbensinger/mueller-memos-bonus-special-edition-a-huge-trove-of-new

Mueller Memos: Bonus Special Edition! A Huge Trove Of New Details From The Mueller Investigation

Just days before the election, these records, which BuzzFeed News sued the federal government to get, provide a new look at the two-year inquiry.

PA is down to 2.9 with 12% out

GA is down to .7% with 5% out.

Biden is wining Maricopa County by 5%.

2 hours ago, Olsonist said:

GA is down to .6% with 5% out.

PA is down to 2.6% with 89% out.

I taught math and can, but most people could not make sense out of these numbers.  How about outstanding votes, current voting results, projected outcome?  Just eyeballing it, Trump is in a world of hurt and Biden makes 300.

GA is down to .4% with 4% out. Perdue is slipping as well and is right at 50% below which means it's a runoff.

If it all goes the way it's going as of this minute, Biden gets 306 EV and there are two runoffs in GA.  I've never said this before but thank you Georgia.  Fuck sweet tea though.

7 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

If it all goes the way it's going as of this minute, Biden gets 306 EV and there are two runoffs in GA.  I've never said this before but thank you Georgia.  Fuck sweet tea though.

It’s Florida Georgia week, so I’m in a tough spot....

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It’s Florida Georgia week, so I’m in a tough spot....

Go Georgia this week.  100%.

• Like 1

Some interesting reading here -

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-fbi-secret-intelligence-russia-b1722964.html

Secret intelligence exists that ‘would cast Trump in very negative light’, warns ex-FBI chief

‘It’s almost incomprehensible to me that he would want that information out,’ says Andrew McCabe

18 minutes ago, Sean said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-fbi-secret-intelligence-russia-b1722964.html

Secret intelligence exists that ‘would cast Trump in very negative light’, warns ex-FBI chief

‘It’s almost incomprehensible to me that he would want that information out,’ says Andrew McCabe

His fetish for piss isn't the pinnacle of his perversion?

1 minute ago, hasher said:

His fetish for piss isn't the pinnacle of his perversion?

I think "predilection" would be a better word than "fetish".

5 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I think "predilection" would be a better word than "fetish".

Little don's predilection for piss is not the pinnacle of his perversion?  I'm still learning the ways of the world.

Underage hookers

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Cast Trump in a negative light? Yawn. Treason, incest, graft, pee-pee? Yawn. Nobody will care. Might be a good laugh, though.

37 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

Cast Trump in a negative light? Yawn. Treason, incest, graft, pee-pee? Yawn. Nobody will care. Might be a good laugh, though.

Ok, underage male hookers.

13 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Ok, underage male hookers.

Yeah, that would be bad. He'd get an OJ trial and skate after consuming two or three years of news cycles. 

48 minutes ago, El Boracho said:
2 hours ago, Sean said:

There is no perversion that I can't imagine Trump enjoying. Having sex with small animals while holding a torch to their ears. Or worse.

Except that he hasn't seen his own dick in years so he probably pays somebody else to do it while he watches (or holds the torch).

And I don't think Putin has anything over Trump. Trump doesn't give a shit about anything, and has zero shame. I think he loves/worships Putin as the cruel powerful father figure whose approval he longs for, and when Putin tells Trump to do stuff to harm the USA, Trump obeys willingly.

- DSK

58 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

Release that shit, McCabe. Put up or shut up.

10 hours ago, Swimsailor said:

Release that shit, McCabe. Put up or shut up.

I don’t think McCabe has the power to declassify. He’d end up in prison. 

41 minutes ago, Mike G said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/19/nyregion/trump-fraud-investigations-taxes.html?smid=tw-share

Inquiries into the president and his businesses, one criminal and one civil, are now looking at tax deductions taken on consulting fees. Some of the payments appear to have gone to Ivanka Trump.

Little wonder Don the Con is so bent on staying in office.

Continued from above -

The inquiries — a criminal investigation by the Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., and a civil one by the state attorney general, Letitia James — are being conducted independently. But both offices issued subpoenas to the Trump Organization in recent weeks for records related to the fees, the people said.

The subpoenas were the latest steps in the two investigations of the Trump Organization, and underscore the legal challenges awaiting the president when he leaves office in January. There is no indication that his daughter is a focus of either inquiry, which the Trump Organization has derided as politically motivated.

The development follows a recent New York Times examination of more than two decades of Mr. Trump’s tax records, which found that he had paid little or no federal income taxes in most years, largely because of his chronic business losses.

Among