20 minutes ago, Mike G said:

RICO them all.

20 minutes ago, Mike G said:

RICO them all.

I think the SDNY is working on that.

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

“Mr. Hyde”

Classic. 

I saw that show. Mr. Ghouliani played Dr. Jekyll. He was very convincing.

2 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

The judge doesn’t seem real impressed by Flynn’s desire to change his plea. its almost like bullshitting doesn’t work in Court.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bradheath/status/1220743543200845829/photo/1

And that bullshitting is just something that works on @Dogs

Whoops. Bullshitters struggle in the place where they take the oath. 

He really needs real world representation. 

12 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Integrity matters and Flynn seems to lack it.

If you have read about the precious life our top military officials live, you should be appalled.

I have worked with excellent officials who put their lives on the line.

Flynn deserves no sympathy.  He ought to go to prison.

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Permit me to disagree. Flynn's only chance to avoid prison is most definitely not with real world representation. It's by pandering first to Shitstain's elk and moreover to Shitstain himself. In the real world Flynn goes to jail. In a Shitty world, he walks and campaigns again for Shitstain. I expect to see a lot of shots of Army Lieutenant General Michael Flynn in full dress uniform 24/7 on Fox News.

In re Arpaio.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/25/politics/sheriff-joe-arpaio-donald-trump-pardon/index.html

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He doesn’t exist in the real world. Exactly like Trump the people he needs are the people who won’t have a fucking thing to do with him. Not because of politics but because it’s a shit sandwich with a client that won’t shut the fuck up.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:40 PM, Fakenews said:

He can pardon him before sentencing.

Might be an extradition request from Oz.. that will make things interesting

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-10/inside-story-behind-chris-collins-downfall/11929048

There are calls for Australian authorities to prosecute a disgraced former US congressman for insider trading while a director of an Australian drug company, amid concerns he may be pardoned by President Donald Trump.

Key points

• Trump ally Chris Collins has been sentenced to prison for insider trading involving an Australian drug company
  • Australian shareholders and ethics experts want Collins prosecuted in Australia and question whether ASIC dismissed warning signs
  • There are concerns Mr Trump will pardon Collins

Once a member of Mr Trump's inner circle, former Republican congressman Chris Collins has recently been sentenced to prison in the US for insider trading and lying to the FBI.

A Four Corners investigation reveals investors and ethics experts are now questioning whether Australian regulators dismissed warning signs about Collins, long before he was convicted of insider trading on the lawn of the White House.

Sydney barrister and Innate investor James Wheeldon was "absolutely staggered" by Collins's behaviour.

"I was most staggered by … I guess the sociopathic level of brazenness in procuring insider trading from the White House, and thinking that you would get away with it," he said.

:doglol:

The best...... when they are looking after their bank balances............ most of the time.

Stealing from the poor will get you a pardon.

On 1/24/2020 at 2:53 PM, hasher said:

Integrity matters and Flynn seems to lack it.

If you have read about the precious life our top military officials live, you should be appalled.

I have worked with excellent officials who put their lives on the line.

Flynn deserves no sympathy.  He ought to go to prison.

Flynn ought to be dragged thru the streets, then hamstrung and left to be eaten by a wild dog pack

- DSK

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Flynn ought to be dragged thru the streets, then hamstrung and left to be eaten by a wild dog pack

- DSK

33 years in the Army.  Think of the potential harm he's likely done. 

• Like 1

Judge Sullivan seemed less than amused by The former NSA at his first sentencing, indicating his inclination to send him to prison if he didn’t cooperate more. 

He chose to hire Foxy News lawyers and sling bullshit. I’m guessing the Judge will be impressed by Q Anon theories and let him off Scott free. 

Oops,  the juicy bit is bolded, the bullshitters gotta bullshit..........

As noted earlier, the Court has reviewed the redacted version of the Mueller Report,
Attorney General Barr’s representations made during his April 18, 2019 press conference, and
Attorney General Barr’s April 18, 2019 letter. And, the Court cannot reconcile certain public
representations made by Attorney General Barr with the findings in the Mueller Report. The
inconsistencies between Attorney General Barr’s statements, made at a time when the public did
not have access to the redacted version of the Mueller Report to assess the veracity of his
statements, and portions of the redacted version of the Mueller Report that conflict with those
statements cause the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a
calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President
Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary.

These circumstances generally, and Attorney General Barr’s lack of candor specifically,
call into question Attorney General Barr’s credibility and in turn, the Department’s
representation that “all of the information redacted from the version of the [Mueller] Report
released by [ ] Attorney General [Barr]” is protected from disclosure by its claimed FOIA
exemptions. Brinkmann Decl. ¶ 11 (emphasis added). In the Court’s view, Attorney

The Judge apparently doesn’t think too highly of our esteemed Attorney General. That right there is a pretty good beat down.

Won’t move the meter. The Faithful will only hold him in higher esteem for his dedication to the cause. It’s not like he changed parties or anything treasonous. 

On 3/5/2020 at 4:10 PM, Navig8tor said:

Appointed by George the Dumber......appears to be fair to DemoRats and Publicans alike.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_Walton

Too bad that's now all out the window, this Benedict Arnold will learn there's no mercy for treasonous traitorous un-Americans too.  

31 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Agree, the optics look mighty incestuous.

Why do I get the feeling Barr might have some explaining to do when his term is up or is the pardon already signed and sealed just not delivered.

The verbiage in there seems to suggest that the Russian troll farm was trolling the US AG. Allowing a defendant whose location and benefactors (Putin's chef) to use American laws about discovery to embarrass our justice system and expose legal and quasi-legal methods used to figure out what Russian shmucks are doing isn't anything anyone who pays taxes wants to subsidize.

I ain't bothering to SNOPES this one, but it seems like the AG might be doing the right thing. Gonna trust them on this one, rather than knee-jerk believe another anti-Barr story.