Sol Rosenberg

Drip Drip Drip

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Doesn't matter.

We have been told by Junior nothing came of it.  Therefore, we should act like it never happened.

And if that is repeated enough, it should become the truth without question, at least for the relative-truth folks.  That's why there is talk about pardons, six months into a term.... 

Someone should create a flowchart to track all the drips, where they originate and end up.  The constant dripping is driving some people to just turn off and tune out. 

24 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Someone should create a flowchart to track all the drips, where they originate and end up.  The constant dripping is driving some people to just turn off and tune out. 

My bet would be that there is just such a flowchart somewhere in the office where Robert Mueller and his staff are working.  

On 7/19/2017 at 11:21 PM, Sean said:

He's had a good year though; estimated net worth is about $30 mil. 

Who knew there's so much money in political consulting?

Every fucking lobbyist in DC.

I wonder if muellers proposed budget will be made public

and will the gao audit 6 month expenditures and make the results public

or neither

Something tells me that the guy who joined the Marines and volunteered for Vietnam is not going to be terribly afraid of attacks by the guy who had sore feet when the draft came-a-knocking, regardless of whether or not he is the Pride of New York.  

45 minutes ago, hermetic said:

or neither

I could be way off, but I thought I remembered that Starr's investigation rang up about 40 million.  And all he came up with was that Clinton lied about a few hummers.  Let's assume 10 BJs, so 4 million per BJ?  I apologize if I have the numbers wrong but the 40 sticks in my mind. 

3 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:
3 hours ago, hermetic said:

or neither

I could be way off, but I thought I remembered that Starr's investigation rang up about 40 million.  And all he came up with was that Clinton lied about a few hummers.  Let's assume 10 BJs, so 4 million per BJ?  I apologize if I have the numbers wrong but the 40 sticks in my mind.

Mueller and his posse will blow through $40M in a year or less

i hope they end up with something more than flynn, manafort, and the leakers

3 minutes ago, hermetic said:

I have a hunch President Trump's reaction to this investigation indicates Mueller is likely to grant your wish.

3 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

I think it was one blowjob and dork snot on the blue dress.

46 minutes ago, hermetic said:

I hope for that money they get more than a blow job.

5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

My bet would be that there is just such a flowchart somewhere in the office where Robert Mueller and his staff are working.  

I don't know if he can see Trump's tax returns without a subpoena. Can he? Wondering because he is employed by Uncle Sam...which seems (to me) a significant distinction from a civil-suit lawyer working for a client....and Uncle Sam holds the returns.  

the tax returns don't mean shit to mueller

his attack dogs want to see corporate and banking records

they'll fail at that

9 minutes ago, hermetic said:

the tax returns don't mean shit to mueller

his attack dogs want to see corporate and banking records

they'll fail at that

DEUTSCHE BANK IS TURNING OVER INFORMATION ON TRUMP

Regulators are scrutinizing hundreds of millions in loans and a subpoena from Robert Mueller is expected.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/donald-trump-deutsche-bank-russia

Excerpt -

The New York Times reports that banking regulators are currently “reviewing hundreds of millions of dollars in loans made to Mr. Trump’s businesses through Deutsche Bank’s private wealth management unit . . . to [see] if the loans might expose the bank to heightened risk.” Meanwhile, the Guardian reports that executives at Deutsche are “expecting that the bank will soon be receiving subpoenas or other requests for information from Robert Mueller,” and that the special counsel’s investigative team and the bank have “already established informal contact in connection to the federal investigation.”

The real issue is that the Clinton campaign contacted the Ukrainians and tried to get them to hack Donald Trumps emails and corrupt the election.....

Can't you people see the real crime committed by crooked Hillary, the butcher of Benghazi!?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ya know, It makes one wonder if Trump really meant to win last year.

His campaign alone would have raised his business and public profile even if he lost..and made him lots and pots of money..without anyone needing to ever look into his tax returns or his and family dealings with Russia or Russians. How much did he make from the campaign alone in merchandise?

His campaign was fun for him..basking in the glow of adoring dupes day after day is a narcissists wet dream.

He must have had legal advise about the pitfalls he would face with these conflicts.

I just simply can't believe that his kids, legal and business advisors and especially his son in law must have told him  the dangers.

Well he's certainly not having fun anymore...I forget..did he actually have a victory speech prepared?

4 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Ya know, It makes one wonder if Trump really meant to win last year.

I don't think he even meant to win the nomination. His outlandish, "they'd never elect a guy who said this" shit started well before he cinched the nomination. I think he was hoping he'd lose to reasonable voters... and forgot how little of them there are proportionally speaking. :rolleyes:

Trump is much like the dog that chased the car.  Caught the car and has absolutely no idea what to do with it. 

10 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Trump is much like the dog that chased the car.  Caught the car and has absolutely no idea what to do with it. 

Yeah, when you think about it it's really sad..The most powerful position in the world drops into your lap and all you can do is tweet meaningless drivel and play golf on the weekends.

What an uninspired idiot.

9 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

dog2-rex.jpg

9 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Yeah, when you think about it it's really sad..The most powerful position in the world drops into your lap and all you can do is tweet meaningless drivel and play golf on the weekends.

The Pride of New York is anything but uninspired.  

9 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Twitter provides Trump with the opportunity to go directly to Real Americans with the important issues. Like Hillary Clinton. This mornings news -

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

10m

My son Donald openly gave his e-mails to the media & authorities whereas Crooked Hillary Clinton deleted (& acid washed) her 33,000 e-mails!

·

23m

...What about all of the Clinton ties to Russia, including Podesta Company, Uranium deal, Russian Reset, big dollar speeches etc.

27m

So many people are asking why isn't the A.G. or Special Council looking at the many Hillary Clinton or Comey crimes. 33,000 e-mails deleted?

14 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

I don't think he even meant to win the nomination. His outlandish, "they'd never elect a guy who said this" shit started well before he cinched the nomination. I think he was hoping he'd lose to reasonable voters... and forgot how little of them there are proportionally speaking. :rolleyes:

His only reason for running was to negotiate higher fees for his FAKE reality TV shows.

Gropenfuhrer is still masterfully manipulating the media to continue his reign of destruction on our  constitutional republic.

the instant the investigation into his administrations absurdjy unethical or illegal behavior focuses  and starts to become clearly  understandable 

BOOM!!

They drop another bomb and grab all the attention to the newest ourtageous attack on decency.

this one should have ended it 

IMG_2670.PNG

11 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Gropenfuhrer is still masterfully manipulating the media to continue his reign of destruction on our  constitutional republic.

He's doing more damage to our country than Paterno did to Penn State! 

1 minute ago, Clove Hitch said:

He's doing more damage to our country than Paterno did to Penn State! 

Please Visit this site for an hour or two and see how the Sandusky scandal compares to the making of Gropenfuhrer.

http://www.framingpaterno.com//

On 7/13/2017 at 0:46 PM, badlatitude said:

That's good to know; I hadn't read that. Jared Kushner had no problem updating his records why can't Jeff Sessions?

"Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner was required to disclose any contacts he had with foreign nationals as a precondition for getting a White House security clearance — but his initial disclosure reportedly omitted more than 100 different contacts.

In a New York Times report about the Trump family’s latest attempts to cope with the Russian scandal, sources reveal that Kushner has updated his foreign contacts disclosure list three separate times since first getting his security clearance — and has added “more than 100 names” to the list. 

The list of foreign contacts must be submitted to the FBI as a prerequisite for getting a White House security clearance, and knowingly omitting foreign contacts can carry significant legal consequences. Earlier reports have revealed that Kushner failed to disclose multiple foreign contacts to the FBI before obtaining his security clearance, although the Times’ report is the first to indicate that Kushner’s omissions go into the hundreds. 

Several Democratic lawmakers have been demanding that Kushner has his security clearance revoked over his multiple disclosure failures, and the Trump White House this week refused to answer questions about whether Kushner’s security clearance is still operative."

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/kushner-adds-more-than-100-names-of-foreign-contacts-he-initially-left-out-of-required-forms-report/

### 

Edit to add: The omission was for meetings connected to his Senate activities, did he list activity outside his duties?

It ain't over. Maybe Jared should've filled out those forms using a pencil.  It turns out he "inadvertently omitted" more than $10 million in assets.  How the f*ck do you do that?

I am sure one of the faithful will be along in short order to dismiss/minimize/deflect.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/kushner-adds-least-10m-assets-revised-disclosure/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pbsofficial&utm_campaign=newshour

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

It ain't over. Maybe Jared should've filled out those forms using a pencil.  It turns out he "inadvertently omitted" more than $10 million in assets.  How the f*ck do you do that?

I am sure one of the faithful will be along in short order to dismiss/minimize/deflect.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/kushner-adds-least-10m-assets-revised-disclosure/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pbsofficial&utm_campaign=newshour

There's no good answer. He could say well my net worth is $741 million, but then he looks like an obnoxious ass. He could say he is $1 billion in debt and then he looks like an incompetent ass.

7 hours ago, badlatitude said:

There's no good answer. He could say well my net worth is $741 million, but then he looks like an obnoxious ass. He could say he is $1 billion in debt and then he looks like an incompetent ass.

He needs to pick one story, and stick with it. A complete and honest accounting would be nice.

These "revisions" to his declarations seem to come right around the time he is about to be exposed as having been less than honest and complete. Whether or not he is intentionally trying to hide and deceive is no longer the point. He is providing people with opportunities and evidence that he is dishonest. 

If this were anyone else, he would have lost their security clearance. 

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He needs to pick one story, and stick with it. A complete and honest accounting would be nice.

These "revisions" to his declarations seem to come right around the time he is about to be exposed as having been less than honest and complete. Whether or not he is intentionally trying to hide and deceive is no longer the point. He is providing people with opportunities and evidence that he is dishonest. 

If this were anyone else, he would have lost their security clearance. 

The folks in this administration are remarkably forgetful.  

7 hours ago, badlatitude said:

How are those statements exclusive?

Kushner released a lengthy statement this morning - https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3899498/Read-Jared-Kushner-s-Statement-to-Congressional.pdf

NY Times - https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/24/us/politics/jared-kushner-russia-senate.html

Excerpt -

‘I Did Not Collude,’ Kushner Says in Prepared Remarks to Senators

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, said on Monday that he had been unaware that a June 2016 meeting he attended at Trump Tower was set up in the hope that a Russian lawyer would provide the Trump campaign with damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

In prepared remarks to congressional investigators released by Mr. Kushner’s representatives, Mr. Kushner said he arrived at the meeting late and had been so uninterested in the discussion that he emailed his assistant to ask for her help escaping.

Mr. Kushner, who is to give his statement to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Monday, said he went to the meeting at the request of the president’s eldest son, Donald J. Trump Jr. Mr. Kushner said he did not read an email forwarded by the younger Mr. Trump saying that the Russian government was providing dirt about Mrs. Clinton as part of its effort to help the Trump campaign.

In his prepared remarks, Mr. Kushner gave his first public explanation of his contacts with Russian government officials and other Kremlin-connected people over the past year. He acknowledged that after the November election, he sought a direct line of communication to the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin. He characterized that action as a routine part of his job in establishing foreign contacts for Mr. Trump’s transition team.

In the remarks, Mr. Kushner flatly denied any collusion: “I had no improper contacts. I did not collude, nor know of anyone else in the campaign who colluded, with any foreign government.”

46 minutes ago, Sean said:

Kushner released a lengthy statement this morning - https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3899498/Read-Jared-Kushner-s-Statement-to-Congressional.pdf

NY Times - https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/24/us/politics/jared-kushner-russia-senate.html

Excerpt -

‘I Did Not Collude,’ Kushner Says in Prepared Remarks to Senators

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, said on Monday that he had been unaware that a June 2016 meeting he attended at Trump Tower was set up in the hope that a Russian lawyer would provide the Trump campaign with damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

In prepared remarks to congressional investigators released by Mr. Kushner’s representatives, Mr. Kushner said he arrived at the meeting late and had been so uninterested in the discussion that he emailed his assistant to ask for her help escaping.

Mr. Kushner, who is to give his statement to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Monday, said he went to the meeting at the request of the president’s eldest son, Donald J. Trump Jr. Mr. Kushner said he did not read an email forwarded by the younger Mr. Trump saying that the Russian government was providing dirt about Mrs. Clinton as part of its effort to help the Trump campaign.

In his prepared remarks, Mr. Kushner gave his first public explanation of his contacts with Russian government officials and other Kremlin-connected people over the past year. He acknowledged that after the November election, he sought a direct line of communication to the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin. He characterized that action as a routine part of his job in establishing foreign contacts for Mr. Trump’s transition team.

In the remarks, Mr. Kushner flatly denied any collusion: “I had no improper contacts. I did not collude, nor know of anyone else in the campaign who colluded, with any foreign government.”

Well that's all I need to hear.  Why must Congress and Mr. Mueller continue this witch hunt?  

Sounds like Jr getting tossed under a bus...

56 minutes ago, Turd Sandwich said:

I also saw where the co founder of the firm that prepared the Trump Russia Dossier will not testify before congress and plans to take the fifth. 

Interesting. I guess the piss jokes will morph into something after all

So, they are asking the guy who seems to have provided a lot of the "evidence" to testify as to the validity of the "evidence" and he refuses.

And, you're going to believe what he tells you was written on the golden plates shower.

30 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Sounds like Jr getting tossed under a bus...

You're not alone in that assessment .

Washington Post -

Jared Kushner just threw Donald Trump Jr. under the bus. Bigly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/07/24/jared-kushner-just-threw-donald-trump-jr-under-the-bus-bigly/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.e7b19f00f70c

If Mr. Kushner is so dis-interested in Russia, why four meetings, each forgotten? Why the immediate request for direct phone lines from the Russian embassy? As a senior policy advisor with Russia as a hot button topical issue, being disconnected, late, and bored doesn't even make sense. 

I'll wait for Mr. Kushner to make a series of amendments to this statement before I decide whether I can believe him, or not.

22 minutes ago, Sean said:

You're not alone in that assessment .

Washington Post -

Jared Kushner just threw Donald Trump Jr. under the bus. Bigly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/07/24/jared-kushner-just-threw-donald-trump-jr-under-the-bus-bigly/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.e7b19f00f70c

Donzo Jr. was not part of the campaign, was he?  Pin it all on him, and pardon him, and let new Attorney General Giuliani put the nix on further investigation.  

7 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Donzo Jr. was not part of the campaign, was he?  Pin it all on him, and pardon him, and let new Attorney General Giuliani put the nix on further investigation.  

Axios -

Exclusive: Trump ponders Rudy Giuliani for attorney general

https://www.axios.com/exclusive-trump-ponders-rudy-giuliani-for-attorney-general-2464579234.html

"I did not collude" is just the modern version of "I did not have sexual relations with that woman - Ms. Lewinsky".

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

"I did not collude" is just the modern version of "I did not have sexual relations with that woman - Ms. Lewinsky".

I did not collude with that woman...I just blew a little cock snot on her dress, which was a painfully dull and boring shade of blue.  

7 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Sounds like Jr getting tossed under a bus  pardon. 

FIFY

There have been so many drips and nobody has been by to empty the bucket recently  

11 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

There have been so many drips and nobody has been by to empty the bucket recently  

Wouldn't one want to be a fly on the wall?

Amongst all the distractions...the inquiry quietly goes on.

The co-founder of a Washington opposition research firm that produced a dossier of salacious allegations involving President Donald Trump has met for hours with congressional investigators in a closed-door appearance that stretched into the evening.

Glenn Simpson’s lawyer, Josh Levy, emerged from the day-long private appearance with the Senate judiciary committee and said his client had “told Congress the truth and cleared the record on many matters of interest”.

“Following up on comments from certain Senate judiciary committee members who have noted Mr Simpson’s cooperation with this investigation,” Levy said, “I would like to add that he is the first and only witness to participate in an interview with the committee as it probes Russian interference in the 2016 election.”

Leaders of the judiciary committee said last month that they were trying to get Donald Trump Jr and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort to make similar appearances. However, no such interviews have taken place. Donald Jr has attracted scrutiny for accepting a June 2016 meeting invitation with Russians at which he expected to receive damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

Levy noted that Simpson appeared voluntarily. The sheer length of Simpson’s appearance — far longer, for instance, than Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, spent earlier this summer before Senate and House intelligence committees — reflected the intrigue on Capitol Hill surrounding the dossier and the origins of the document.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/23/trump-russia-dossier-owner-faces-senators-donald-jr-still-a-no-show

Mr. Mueller is going to have to interview Sen. McConnell now that news of his phone call with NY's Finest is out. 

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Mr. Mueller is going to have to interview Sen. McConnell now that news of his phone call with NY's Finest is out. 

??

the president and the senate majority leader are having a hissy fit

one of the slaps from the president was about the mueller / congress / house investigations and how the senate majority leader didn't have the presidents back

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

??

During the call, which Mr. Trump initiated on Aug. 9 from his New Jersey golf club, the president accused Mr. McConnell of bungling the health care issue. He was even more animated about what he intimated was the Senate leader’s refusal to protect him from investigations of Russian interference in the 2016 election, according to Republicans briefed on the conversation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/22/us/politics/mitch-mcconnell-trump.html

That makes Sen. McConnell a witness for an obstruction case.  

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Congressional investigators have found another email from a top aide to President Donald Trump last year about an effort to arrange a meeting between campaign officials and Russian President Vladimir Putin, CNN reported on Thursday, citing sources.

The email was sent by Rick Dearborn, now the president's deputy chief of staff, to campaign officials with information about a person trying to connect them with Putin, CNN said.

The email was sent in June 2016, about the same time as Donald Trump Jr. met with Russians offering information to discredit his father's rival in the campaign, Democrat Hillary Clinton.

On 8/23/2017 at 7:53 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/22/us/politics/mitch-mcconnell-trump.html

That makes Sen. McConnell a witness for an obstruction case.  

That's a dark cloud. Not likely anything will drip from that baby though. I don't think McConnell wants his legacy to be that of a turtle-headed little rata. 

breakingbad_hector21.jpg

15 minutes ago, Mark K said:

That's a dark cloud. Not likely anything will drip from that baby though. I don't think McConnell wants his legacy to be that of a dirty little rata. 

breakingbad_hector21.jpg

The King of the Party vs. The King of the Hill....  Some unkind things being fired in McConnell's direction lately.  He could push the button with Mr. Mueller quite easily....  If he does, he won't be the only one.

8 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The King of the Party vs. The King of the Hill....  Some unkind things being fired in McConnell's direction lately.  He could push the button with Mr. Mueller quite easily....  If he does, he won't be the only one.

It's an option for him, but I think if it were held right now the meeting between him and Mueller would be a precise rerun of this one. 

deahank.png

What FOX might do to him: 

7e63fef093fbc4b6c2c7b3da9698fa8a1de6686f

I suppose he might stage the meeting with an intent of tempting Trump into a rash action of some sort...

9 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Slow and steady.  That's the turtle way.

And a consummate pro. Overriding a Mexican Wall POTUS veto? A dish best served cold (blooded)....

Flynn is a red herring. It's Pence that Mueller should be looking at.

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Flynn is a red herring. It's Pence that Mueller should be looking at.

He is, Jesus told me last night.

On 8/27/2017 at 1:44 AM, poopie pants said:

"Trump".... Or if you're with friends, "Trumpski".

On 8/27/2017 at 1:44 AM, poopie pants said:

Just keep pushing the button.  It's all you are able to do.

ds.gif

39 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 1:44 AM, poopie pants said:

Just keep pushing the button.  It's all you are able to do.

are you saying that mueller, in his investigation into russian election hacking, should only look into the trump campaign?

16 minutes ago, hermetic said:

are you saying that mueller, in his investigation into russian election hacking, should only look into the trump campaign?

Did I say that?

20 minutes ago, hermetic said:

Did I say that?

you indicated the information that the podesta group / manafort work in the ukraine was a deflection.  is it because podesta has a d behind his name?

manafort received a fbi raid for this work

2 minutes ago, hermetic said:

you indicated the information that the podesta group / manafort work in the ukraine was a deflection.  is it because podesta has a d behind his name?

To be precise, I indicated that poopie's post was a deflection. 

Try to pay attention. 

6 minutes ago, hermetic said:

To be precise, I indicated that poopie's post was a deflection. 

Try to pay attention. 

this thread is a repository for stories meuller should be interested in.  so why was it a deflection?

11 minutes ago, hermetic said:

this thread is a repository for stories meuller should be interested in.  so why was it a deflection?

How do you figure that?

Sol started this thread in July about a revelation regarding Donald, Jr. and his profession of love for incriminating evidence regarding Mrs. Clinton. 

When did the focus shift?  Is everyone aware of this?

Seriously, my comment was directed specifically to poopie (note the use of the word "you" in my response) because all he does is deflect. 

If you feel like taking up the charge of defending him, by all means, have at it. He'll give you lots of opportunities to explain away his idiocy. 

Are people still actually believing that there was no Russian involvement in the 2016 election?

I can see some seriously retarded people who only believe what mom told them back in 1967 might believe this, but......

Really?

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Look for some manufactured crisis to deflect attention.

Maybe he'll threaten to bomb NK.  Or, he'll threaten to annex Canada.

39 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Look for some manufactured crisis to deflect attention.

Maybe he'll threaten to bomb NK.  Or, he'll threaten to annex Canada.

He'll get Canada to pay for Harvey.

7 hours ago, hermetic said:

Dude don't waste "you're" time with bd  he's a farr farr leftie with too much time to waste 

15 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
16 hours ago, hermetic said:

How do you figure that?

Sol started this thread in July about a revelation regarding Donald, Jr. and his profession of love for incriminating evidence regarding Mrs. Clinton. 

When did the focus shift?  Is everyone aware of this?

so now you're saying this thread only has posts about donnie the younger?

you sure you want to go with that?

wouldn't it be easier to address the issue in poopies post?

10 minutes ago, hermetic said:

I wouldn't say that. There are several attempts to derails from the subject this thread was started (and primarily remains) about. Those attempts at deflection don't change the thread focus. At least, not unless we follow the red herrings down the rabbit hole and allow it.

10 minutes ago, hermetic said:

Either you've never dealt with poopie or are being disingenuous. Try reading some of his "uh duh" posts to get a feel for how serious he treats discussion.

7 hours ago, hermetic said:

you sure you want to go with that?

I am wondering why you feel so compelled to police what I post.