Sol Rosenberg

Drip Drip Drip

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I live between Gainesville and St. Aug.  This is the Floridaman Capital.  

Know that too. I use 301 to shortcut between 75 and 95.

1 minute ago, RKoch said:

Know that too. I use 301 to shortcut between 75 and 95.

The best way to miss 75 traffic.  301 is awesome.  Hit the Yearling in Cross Creek if you go through on Th - Sun. and like cracker food.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The best way to miss 75 traffic.  301 is awesome.  Hit the Yearling in Cross Creek if you go through on Th - Sun. and like cracker food.  

If you're down here, hit Skipper's Smokehouse just N of Tampa off 275 for gator tail, smoked mullet, and some mighty tasty seafood. Good music there, too.

1 minute ago, RKoch said:

If you're down here, hit Skipper's Smokehouse just N of Tampa off 275 for gator tail, smoked mullet, and some mighty tasty seafood. Good music there, too.

Oh yeah, I've heard that is top shelf, but I've never been there.  I go by there from time to time, for a client in Naples.

I had some gator bites today in Astor.  Pretty good, nice and tender.  It may be hot as hell this time of year, but it is nice being able to drive around without all of the snowbirds maxing out at 1/2 the speed limit.  

More detail:

Source: USA Today

New York Times reporter Ali Watkins had her emails and phone records seized by the Justice Department, the newspaper said Thursday night. 

And a veteran Senate Intelligence Committee staffer Watkins had a personal relationship with was indicted on charges of giving false statements during a federal leak investigation. 

A federal prosecutor notified Watkins on Feb. 13 that the DOJ obtained information on her Google email accounts and Verizon phone, the Times reported. The seized records spanned years before and after Watkins joined the Times in 2017 to cover federal law enforcement. 

According to Justice Department rules for getting information from, or records of, members of the news media, "the approach in every instance must be to strike the proper balance among several vital interests: Protecting national security, ensuring public safety, promoting effective law enforcement and the fair administration of justice, and safeguarding the essential role of the free press in fostering government accountability and an open society."

Read more: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/683548002 

Jim Wolfe is in a relationship with Ali Watkins; and Mr. Wolfe worked for the Senate for 30 years.

6 hours ago, Sean said:

Wow - getting “done” while riding a horse drunk is quite a feat. You weren’t doing the doing were you?

Riding a horse is way above my skill level. I'm more a 'point at a horse' person....

On 6/7/2018 at 10:43 AM, Mrleft8 said:

Have you ever met a coordinated Floridian?

White belt and white shoes?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Superseding indictment for Manafort

For those times when you are so innocent that you try to get witnesses to change their testimony so that you end up double-secret innocent.  

http://thehill.com/homenews/391394-manafort-hit-with-superseding-indictment

I'm not sure if Manafort cares. He is going to jail and he knows it. At his age, whether it's for 40 years or for 50 years makes little difference. And for him, jail is a much better option than if he flipped, and then found himself one day drinking nuclear tea.

Looks like money laundering, smells like money laundering, IT'S MONEY LAUNDERING!!

I saw that yesterday. I have one major problem with the analysis - they use “assessed value” as if it were a good indicator of market value. It isn’t. 

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

I saw that yesterday. I have one major problem with the analysis - they use “assessed value” as if it were a good indicator of market value. It isn’t. 

"Assessed Value" is theoretically 70% of Market Value, but reality is often very different.  I was a Broker for 30 years and a licensed Appraiser, and it was often very FAR OFF, in my experience.

To the point that it is a meaningless comparison.

Link To Manafort's Superseding Indictment

https://www.justice.gov/file/1070306/download 

Obstruction of Justice and Conspiracy to Obstruct Justice.....tighten those screws... 

COUNT SIX 
(Obstruction Of Justice) 

48. Paragraphs I through 36 are incorporated here . 

49. From in or about and between February 23, 2018, and April 2018, both dates being approximate and inclusive, within the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendants PAUL 
J. MANAFORT, JR., and KONSTANTIN KILIMNIK knowingly and intentionally attempted to corruptly persuade another person, to wit: Persons D 1 and 02, with intent to influence, delay, and prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding. 
(18 U.S.C. §§ 2, 1512(b)(l), and 3551 et seq.) 

COUNT SEVEN 
(Conspiracy to Obstruct Justice) 

50. Paragraphs 1 through 36 are incorporated here. 

51. From in or about and between February 23, 2018, and April 2018, both dates being approximate and inclusive, within the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendants PAUL 
J. MANAFORT, JR., and KONSTANTIN KILIMNIK knowingly and intentionally conspired to 

corruptly persuade another person, to wit: Persons D1 and 02, with intent to influence, delay, and 

prevent the testimony of any person m an official proceeding, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 

1512(b)(l). 

(18 U.S.C. §§ l 5l 2(k) and 3551 et seq.) 

Kilimnik has no ties to Russian intelligence. None. (Repeat 3x and bake for 45 minutes).

Paulie Whoopsies was a coffee boy. Nobody in the campaign ever saw him. He was just a volunteer. 

who lived in Trump Tower

who was Roger Stone’s partner. 

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

Kilimnik has no ties to Russian intelligence. None. (Repeat 3x and bake for 45 minutes).

Paulie Whoopsies was a coffee boy. Nobody in the campaign ever saw him. He was just a volunteer. 

who lived in Trump Tower

who was Roger Stone’s partner. 

Who Trump also didn't know. He ran the photocopier or something.

1 hour ago, billy backstay said:

"Assessed Value" is theoretically 70% of Market Value, but reality is often very different.  I was a Broker for 30 years and a licensed Appraiser, and it was often very FAR OFF, in my experience.

20X off?

I had appraisals that were off by 100K but never anything like that!

BREAKING: Mueller is seeking to seize the following assets from Paul Manafort:

- 4 different homes
- Life insurance policy
- 2 bank/investment accounts

In other words he's taking pretty much everything!

What's so awesome about this is that a pardon would NOT protect assets!

20 minutes ago, RKoch said:

BREAKING: Mueller is seeking to seize the following assets from Paul Manafort:

- 4 different homes
- Life insurance policy
- 2 bank/investment accounts

In other words he's taking pretty much everything!

What's so awesome about this is that a pardon would NOT protect assets!

I'm sure that is a legal maneuver, I'm not sure it should be. I prefer due process before we start grabbing assets. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I'm sure that is a legal maneuver, I'm not sure it should be. I prefer due process before we start grabbing assets. 

They can have the Marshals seize it to make sure nothing happens to it while due process is given, but yeah, civil forfeiture is bs.  Given the amount of charges he is facing related to financial crimes, I would be shocked if they didn't lock things up while it gets sorted out.  

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

They can have the Marshals seize it to make sure nothing happens to it while due process is given, but yeah, civil forfeiture is bs.  Given the amount of charges he is facing related to financial crimes, I would be shocked if they didn't lock things up while it gets sorted out.  

I have no problem protecting the estate from looting, but seizing it is BS, we need to end that. 

I would guess that this is Mueller leaning to Manafort to flip. But I still don't think it's going to work. Nothing Mueller can threaten is as bad as the wrath of Putin.

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I have no problem protecting the estate from looting, but seizing it is BS, we need to end that. 

agreed

3 minutes ago, Nice! said:

I would guess that this is Mueller leaning to Manafort to flip. But I still don't think it's going to work. Nothing Mueller can threaten is as bad as the wrath of Putin.

Permanent incarceration, no familial estate for the family, how does it get worse? Putin can hand him a nuclear martini, but Manafort must see some value in handing Putin one of his own.

35 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

20X off?

Typically, assessed values aren’t adjusted very often. The tax man’s job is a whole lot easier if he just adjusts the mill rate. One number, easy peasy. Used to be that way in NYC, but it became too much of a burden with all the legal challenges they faced from owners. Now they reassess frequently, but - 

Depending on the taxing authority, assessed values can be anywhere from a relatively small percent to full market value. In NYC, commercial property is assessed at 45% of market value, and 1-3 family homes are assessed at 6%.

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

20X off?

Nobody is is saying that - it certainly looks like something slippery was going on.

Just that assessed and appraised values bear only a passing resemblance.

So..................... Is he in the clink?

Damn.... It's like that old W.C. Fields saying.....

"No one minds a little bracer in the morning coffee, and a pick me up brandy around 11AM is fine. A beer or two with lunch at noon, a little kicker around 2,to get you through to High tea, which of course is really gin and tonics, A few cocktails before supper, and wine with that of course... And then your after dinner cordial, and a hot toddy at bedtime...... But this damn sip, sip, sip, all day has got to stop!"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Damn.... It's like that old W.C. Fields saying.....

"No one minds a little bracer in the morning coffee, and a pick me up brandy around 11AM is fine. A beer or two with lunch at noon, a little kicker around 2,to get you through to High tea, which of course is really gin and tonics, A few cocktails before supper, and wine with that of course... And then your after dinner cordial, and a hot toddy at bedtime...... But this damn sip, sip, sip, all day has got to stop!"

"I have drunk since I was fifteen and few things have given me more pleasure. When you work hard all day with your head and know you must work again the next day what else can change your ideas and make them run on a different plane like whisky? When you are cold and wet what else can warm you? Before an attack who can say anything that gives you the momentary well-being that rum does?... The only time it isn't good for you is when you write or when you fight. You have to do that cold. But it always helps my shooting. Modern life, too, is often a mechanical oppression and liquor is the only mechanical relief." —Ernest Hemingway, Postscript to letter to critic, poet and translator Ivan Kashkin, 1935

On 6/3/2018 at 8:22 AM, RKoch said:

Trump's constantly changing story is why his lawyers can't let him testify. It's a perjury trap, as Trump is incapable of telling the truth and can't even keep his lies straight. Best bet is to clam up (Trump? Yea right) and plead the 5th.

Source: Mediate

Giuliani Attempts to Clarify Conflicting Statements on Trump Tower Meeting: ‘Our Recollection Keeps Changing’ 

by Josh Feldman | 10:05 am, June 3rd, 2018 

President Trump‘s legal team has acknowledged POTUS dictated the infamous statement on the Don Jr. Trump Tower meeting, which contradicts claims made by one of those lawyers. 

At the time there were reports last year saying the President personally dictated the misleading statement, Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow responded in a statement by saying, “Apart from being of no consequence, the characterizations are misinformed, inaccurate, and not pertinent.” 

He made similar comments elsewhere last year, and this morning Rudy Giuliani was asked to account for these “shifting explanations” by George Stephanopoulos. 

“I remember when this was first reported, Jay Sekulow was on my program,” he said, “said the president had nothing at all to do with that letter. Later, Sarah Sanders said well, wait, he sort of weighed in, but he didn’t dictate it, and now this letter from the president’s lawyers say very, very clearly he dictated the statement. 

Burdick!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/if-trump-pardons-himself-hes-admitting-hes-guilty-of-impeachable-crimes/2018/06/08/da96d98a-6a94-11e8-9e38-24e693b38637_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0d62030c1bff

17 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

20X off?

I don't know about other states, but in CT, each town revalues their properties appriasals every ten years.  So, in the 9th year after the most recent reappraisal, they can be very far off 70% of true market value, if the prices have significantly risen or fallen since.

5 hours ago, Amati said:

Trump doesn't care if it's an admission of guilt, and neither do his supporters. Just ask Dog/TM if they would support a call for impeachment if Trump pardons himself. And who would bring forward the articles of impeachment? The GOP and Mitch "The Bitch" McConnell? Doubtful.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

For any Congress with balls, the act of self-pardon would be enough.

Self pardon?  Pshaw.  That's nothing.  We're talking about Principled People here.  As long as he remembers which party he is in, there will be no impeachment from this Congress or support for impeachment from the loyal followers.  He really could shoot James Comey and face no repercussions.  Some eyebrows might be raised, only because Comey is an American, not a democRAT, but all of his mumbo jumbo about truth and honor suggest that he is not loyal to The Party anymore.  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
53 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

For any Congress with balls, the act of self-pardon would be enough.

Self pardon?  Pshaw.  That's nothing.  We're talking about Principled People here.  As long as he remembers which party he is in, there will be no impeachment from this Congress or support for impeachment from the loyal followers.  He really could shoot James Comey and face no repercussions.  Some eyebrows might be raised, only because Comey is an American, not a democRAT, but all of his mumbo jumbo about truth and honor suggest that he is not loyal to The Party anymore.  

Yeah but he was talking about a Congress with balls..... I assume that means one that can actually grasp the Constitution and not shirk their jobs

-DSK

8 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Yeah but he was talking about a Congress with balls..... I assume that means one that can actually grasp the Constitution and not shirk their jobs

-DSK

They are doing their jobs. They are protecting The Party. Sure, their devotion to the Constitution might seem less than when the democRATS are in the WH, but the Constitution is for the masses, not the Best Americans. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

They are doing their jobs. They are protecting The Party. Sure, their devotion to the Constitution might seem less than when the democRATS are in the WH, but the Constitution is for the masses, not the Best Americans. 

Their devotion to the Constitution seems to mainly revolve around the Second Amendment. Fuck the rest of it.

2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Their devotion to the Constitution seems to mainly revolve around the Second Amendment. Fuck the rest of it.

Good for fundraising. 

The Second Amendmenters show up for primary elections too. 

3 hours ago, billy backstay said:

I don't know about other states, but in CT, each town revalues their properties appriasals every ten years.  So, in the 9th year after the most recent reappraisal, they can be very far off 70% of true market value, if the prices have significantly risen or fallen since.

It must vary a lot by state, maybe even county,   Indiana reappraised above asking price with no recent sales of comps.  I got them to come down a bit, but sold for 15% under appraised value (location).    They sent me a letter demanding to know what other consideration I received.   I wrote back saying their town really just sucked economically.   The only growth industries were meth labs and churches.   My current properties are appraising vaguely under likely market value, but certainly not way under.   With sales tax lost to the Internet, they are desperate for money.   

17 minutes ago, Mark K said:

True. 

It especially helps with Russian fundraising. 

43 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
46 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Good for fundraising. 

Especially from the Russians

...... dadgum it Sol just posted the same thing, I just type too slow!

17 minutes ago, Mark K said:

The abortion clinic bombers, too

As it stands now, the most irrational, angriest voters are the ones who are most willing to go to the polls the most often. In the Land of Apathy, this is what crowns the new king

-DSK

32 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Especially from the Russians

...... dadgum it Sol just posted the same thing, I just type too slow!

The abortion clinic bombers, too

As it stands now, the most irrational, angriest voters are the ones who are most willing to go to the polls the most often. In the Land of Apathy, this is what crowns the new king

-DSK

Yeah. The issue the press keeps missing in all their public polling is salience. Doesn't matter if 80% of people think there should be stronger gun restrictions and abortion is a matter of personal choice if they aren't going to make it key to their voting and actually vote...but the other 20% do. 

The net result is extremists tend to rule, and the checking of such after they have established themselves and grown a sense of entitlement to power is a messy business, sometimes the very messiest of businesses. I think the great wisdom of the Aussie system of semi-mandatory voting is in the nipping in the bud of much of that shit.

Our system is very nearly the dead opposite. We make people wait in line and on a work day. It's the strongly motivated, the outraged, who mainly bother. The politicians who got there by riding that shit want to keep it that way. The reason US voting is not done on a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday/election day like the Aussies (and pretty much everyone else) do is more people might show up, pure and simple.

6 hours ago, billy backstay said:

The last 3 revals that Guilford had (And they do them every 3 years, if I'm not mistaken, or that may have been a special circumstance due to the malfeasance of the reval firm), they used a firm out of somewhere up by Boston, who never even bothered to come to town, they just jacked everyone's eval up by 30%. When enough people contested their eval, the company was called in to re-reval. They upped anyone with a water view or water front property by over 100% and everyone else by 30%.

Needless to say that reval was thrown out, and the next year (The year I left) another firm was hired. I don't know what happened with that one.

But at the same time market value on homes in that area of CT had dropped by more than 50% from just 6 years before..... I got out in the nick of time by all accounts. I sold my father's place at about half the theoretical market value, and was happy to get it after having the property listed for over a year.

My own property sold for about 3/4 "market value" to the second viewer, and I was happy to get out of that at the time too....(Both 2013)

On 6/7/2018 at 10:04 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

I live between Gainesville and St. Aug.  This is the Floridaman Capital.  

Try deep westside, almost Baldwin Duval County / Jacksonville, where I live!  Crap, we have somebody dumping roofing materials daily on our street.....only saving grace is it is a mile away from a paved trail.

23 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Try deep westside, almost Baldwin Duval County / Jacksonville, where I live!  Crap, we have somebody dumping roofing materials daily on our street.....only saving grace is it is a mile away from a paved trail.

Time to set up a surveillance cam.

28 minutes ago, RKoch said:

That's a great article. Unfortunately "Did you know that half the economic growth in this country since the end of World War II can be traced to taxpayer investments in science?" is not going to convince any righties. Tax=theft and scientists are all a bunch of faggoty leftists.

Righties are making up fairy stories to justify their meat-head Messiah. It's also true "People who've been had by con artists are ashamed...   ... They just can't face the fact that they were tricked. ...    ...    ... Well, people who got conned by Trump -- it's painful for many of them and they will do anything to avoid it. You don’t want to confront them, you don't want to make them feel stupid." Unfortunately there's no way around it, but as we've seen here rubbing their noses in Trump does not give positive results.

However I don't share the writers confidence that the US will survive this episode. The country is literally being run by people who would tear it up to make a buck, and this gang is backed by people who would rather see the USA break apart than see themselves lose power. This is a characteristic that no national leader has had since Aaron Burr.

-DSK

I'd be ashamed if I fell for that con man...and rightfully so.  Anyone who did SHOULD feel stupid.

Meanwhile, down at the swamp -

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump made at least $82 million in outside income last year while serving in the White House, filings show

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/jared-kushner-and-ivanka-trump-made-at-least-82-million-in-outside-income-last-year-while-serving-in-the-white-house-filings-show/2018/06/11/a41d0720-6dab-11e8-bd50-b80389a4e569_story.html

6 hours ago, Sean said:

Meanwhile, down at the swamp -

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump made at least $82 million in outside income last year while serving in the White House, filings show

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/jared-kushner-and-ivanka-trump-made-at-least-82-million-in-outside-income-last-year-while-serving-in-the-white-house-filings-show/2018/06/11/a41d0720-6dab-11e8-bd50-b80389a4e569_story.html

What would be an appropriate income for them?

28 minutes ago, Dog said:

What would be an appropriate income for them?

Whatever salary they agreed to take from the federal government when they agreed to enter public service. 

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Whatever salary they agreed to take from the federal government when they agreed to enter public service. 

What should they do with investment income while in public service?

Just now, Dog said:

They shouldn’t do anything with it because they should not have any investment income to manage while they are in public service. That’s why it is called “Service.”  

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

They shouldn’t do anything with it because they should not have any investment income to manage while they are in public service. That’s why it is called “Service.”  

I always thought they were servicing the public in the same sense that a bull services a cow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

So public servants should have no sources of income other than their government salary?

12 minutes ago, Dog said:

So public servants should have no sources of income other than their government salary?

Given their ability to impact policy, it is necessary to ensure no conflict of interest. Traditionally, that was enabled by the use of blind trusts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Given their ability to impact policy, it is necessary to ensure no conflict of interest. Traditionally, that was enabled by the use of blind trusts.

Got it...Jared and Ivanka should hold their assets in a blind trust so they won't know they are invested in real estate.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Got it...Jared and Ivanka should hold their assets in a blind trust so they won't know they are invested in real estate.

Fine. You don’t want ethical considerations to apply to Donald, Jared and Ivanka.

Why not? Is it because they are above suspicion? You don’t grant that consideration to (D)s like the Clinton’s... What makes Trumps special?

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

Correct. That's how it's legally done.

15 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Fine. You don’t want ethical considerations to apply to Donald, Jared and Ivanka.

Why not? Is it because they are above suspicion? You don’t grant that consideration to (D)s like the Clinton’s... What makes Trumps special?

Obama didn't put his assets in a blind trust.  Shouldn't ethical considerations apply to him?

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Obama didn't put his assets in a blind trust.  Shouldn't ethical considerations apply to him?

Whataboutism is your only argument?

Just now, phillysailor said:

Whataboutism is your only argument?

Conflicts of interest are inherent in government by citizen politicians and blind trusts have limited effect. Jared and Ivanka know they own real estate and no blind trust will change that.

It's up to us to us to remove abusers.

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

Please demonstrate the conflicts his assets posed, to support your allegation. Explain how bank accounts, index funds and college savings pose a conflict of interest.

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Please demonstrate the conflicts his assets posed, to support your allegation. Explain how bank accounts, index funds and college savings pose a conflict of interest.

The president can take actions that effect the markets.

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

True, but there is a significant layer of separation there. Much less than, for example, announcing a reversal of policy towards ZTE after China invests in a project that directly benefited Trump Inc. 

If you are against corruption, now is the time to say so. Objecting next time, for a (D), makes you a hypocrite.

Well, more of a hypocrite. 

4 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

True, but there is a significant layer of separation there. Much less than, for example, announcing a reversal of policy towards ZTE after China invests in a project that directly benefited Trump Inc. 

If you are against corruption, now is the time to say so. Objecting next time, for a (D), makes you a hypocrite.

Well, more of a hypocrite. 

When you're argument comes down to degrees of separation you should know you're not on firm ground.

BTW... guys I'm down to -1. Are you going to let me go green?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Sorry, I meant to give you an up vote but my mouse slipped

32 minutes ago, Dog said:

It's up to us to us to remove abusers.

How do we define "abusers"?

37 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

How do we define "abusers"?

Absent a violation of law we each make up our own minds and the collective verdict is rendered at the ballot box. 

4 hours ago, Dog said:

You've never heard of Blind Trusts?

Why am I not surprised?

1 hour ago, Dog said:

No, they were already there prior to his term. He can, however, affect them.

3 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

No, they were already there prior to his term. He can, however, affect them.

Obama did profit off his investments by affecting the markets. He also advised the public to buy stocks, advertisement that raised his holdings value. Maybe he should have let it crash and burn instead and kept his good name intact. 

9 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Obama did profit off his investments by affecting the markets. He also advised the public to buy stocks, advertisement that raised his holdings value. Maybe he should have let it crash and burn instead and kept his good name intact. 

Not only all of that, but he Confessed to it!  

9 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That totally makes Carl Icahn $31 million share dump ok then. After all if Obama can do it...

4 hours ago, Dog said:

Absent a violation of law we each make up our own minds and the collective verdict is rendered at the ballot box. 

Collective?  <_<

5 hours ago, Dog said:

That's what I'm talking about!

4 hours ago, Dog said:

You mean the Electoral College, I think?  Ballot box was 3 million ahead for Clinton....

43 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I think you’re on to something there, Sol!

If the ruling family doesn’t put it’s holdings into a blind trust, then they can keep everything going, but they would have to be the actors in a reality show, 24 hours a day, no privacy!  Think of the money to be made by the world being privy to every move by the Trumps!  It’s the next logical step beyond the present reality show!

Money, power, fashion, sex, politics, suspense, food, betrayal?  It would have it all!  Think of the ratings!  Think of the fantasy league!  Gaming!  MSNBC could be like Mondo Science Theatre 2000!  Fox would be mind blowing as they pull away every once in a while to shout ‘squirrel’!  CNN? Imagine what they’d do with a live feed of Trump watching Sarah flim flamming the press?  Would we need Twitter?

No!

Live streaming on as many channels we might want!  Need!   As unemployment skyrockets with automation, something to while way the time!  Voting in real time!  Foreign governments involved on their own channels and web hackers!

It goes on and on!  It’s the next step in social media/ political evolution!  Day trading writ large!

Web of elite Russians met with NRA execs during 2016 campaign

Source: McClatchy DC Bureau

Several prominent Russians, some in President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle or high in the Russian Orthodox Church, now have been identified as having contact with National Rifle Association officials during the 2016 U.S. election campaign, according to photographs and an NRA source. 

The contacts have emerged amid a deepening Justice Department investigation into whether Russian banker and lifetime NRA member Alexander Torshin illegally channeled money through the gun rights group to add financial firepower to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential bid. 

Other influential Russians who met with NRA representatives during the campaign include Dmitry Rogozin, who until last month served as a deputy prime minister overseeing Russia’s defense industry, and Sergei Rudov, head of one of Russia’s largest philanthropies, the St. Basil the Great Charitable Foundation. The foundation was launched by an ultra-nationalist ally of Russian President Putin. 

The Russians talked and dined with NRA representatives, mainly in Moscow, as U.S. presidential candidates vied for the White House. Now U.S. investigators want to know if relationships between the Russian leaders and the nation’s largest gun rights group went beyond vodka toasts and gun factory tours, evolving into another facet of the Kremlin’s broad election-interference operation.

Read more: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/latest-news/article212756749.html