Sol Rosenberg

Drip Drip Drip

58 minutes ago, Dog said:

No

So if you had to balance the equities, would you rank the Russian defendants' right to a speedy trial above the risk that our elections could be meddled with again by exposing this information prior to November?  

12 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

So if you had to balance the equities, would you rank the Russian defendants' right to a speedy trial above the risk that our elections could be meddled with again by exposing this information prior to November?  

begs the question of the timing of filing the indictments

puts the judge in a shitty position

Cohen about to flip?

“As attorneys for Michael Cohen rush to meet Judge Kimba Wood’s Friday deadline to complete a privilege review of over 3.7 million documents seized in the April 9 raids of Cohen’s New York properties and law office, a source representing this matter has disclosed to ABC News that the law firm handling the case for Cohen is not expected to represent him going forward.”

“Cohen, now with no legal representation, is likely to cooperate with federal prosecutors in New York, sources said. This development, which is believed to be imminent, will likely hit the White House, family members, staffers and counsels hard.”

14 minutes ago, Sean said:

Cohen about to flip?

“As attorneys for Michael Cohen rush to meet Judge Kimba Wood’s Friday deadline to complete a privilege review of over 3.7 million documents seized in the April 9 raids of Cohen’s New York properties and law office, a source representing this matter has disclosed to ABC News that the law firm handling the case for Cohen is not expected to represent him going forward.”

“Cohen, now with no legal representation, is likely to cooperate with federal prosecutors in New York, sources said. This development, which is believed to be imminent, will likely hit the White House, family members, staffers and counsels hard.”

He had no choice but to flip. He was looking at 20+ years in prison. If he cooperates with prosecutors in building a case against bigger fish, he might do 18 months.

10 minutes ago, RKoch said:

He had no choice but to flip. He was looking at 20+ years in prison. If he cooperates with prosecutors in building a case against bigger fish, he might do 18 months.

what was he "looking at 20+ years in prison" for?  be specific

if there was that kind of pressure to put on him, do you really think mueller would have punted the case to sdny?

Cohen likely to cooperate. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/392042-cohen-likely-to-cooperate-with-federal-prosecutors-report

happens all the time. Nothing burger. They would have had a better case against him if those 163 documents hadn’t been privileged, but now they have nothing. 

1 minute ago, hermetic said:

if there was that kind of pressure to put on him, do you really think mueller would have punted the case to sdny?

We know he's facing Federal charges, or it would be filed in State Court. We will know the exact charges when the indictment is filed. But there's likely fraud and money-laundering charges in there, along with campaign finance violations. 

Mueller punted the Cohen case to SDNY because it didn't fall within the authority given him by Rosenstein. However, he's not required to ignore those crimes...therefore he forwards the case to SDNY. If SDNY uncovers evidence related to Mueller's investigation, I'm sure they'll share it. 

A Vanity Fair article also quoted an ex-White House official saying that "Trump should be super worried about Michael Cohen" deciding to cooperate with federal prosecutors against the president. 

"If anyone can blow up Trump, it's him," the source told Vanity Fair about Cohen, who is under criminal investigation by federal prosecutors in New York City. 

Smile Michael, it will be for all time.

Tom-delay-mugshot.jpg

75 blank subpoenas requested.

This is normal, right?

27 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

A Vanity Fair article also quoted an ex-White House official saying that "Trump should be super worried about Michael Cohen" deciding to cooperate with federal prosecutors against the president. 

"If anyone can blow up Trump, it's him," the source told Vanity Fair about Cohen, who is under criminal investigation by federal prosecutors in New York City. 

Smile Michael, it will be for all time.

Tom-delay-mugshot.jpg

Agreed, Trump is more vulnerable through Cohen. First, while Mueller's scope is limited to what Rosenstein authorized, SDNY can prosecute any Federal crimes they discover. Secondly, the Judge in Cohen case has already ruled that the vast majority of evidence gathered is not subject to attorney-client privilege. That means at least some criminal evidence is of a conspiracy nature  between attorney and client. Cohen only had one client...Trump. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RKoch said:

Agreed, Trump is more vulnerable through Cohen. First, while Mueller's scope is limited to what Rosenstein authorized, SDNY can prosecute any Federal crimes they discover. Secondly, the Judge in Cohen case has already ruled that the vast majority of evidence gathered is not subject to attorney-client privilege. That means at least some criminal evidence is of a conspiracy nature  between attorney and client. Cohen only had one client...Trump. 

I believe that Cohen also arranged the hush money payoff to the former head finance guy of the Republican parties Playboy Bunny, that he got pregnant, his name escapes me, at the moment?

Let's not forget Hannity.

59 minutes ago, RKoch said:
1 hour ago, hermetic said:

We know he's facing Federal charges, or it would be filed in State Court. We will know the exact charges when the indictment is filed. But there's likely fraud and money-laundering charges in there, along with campaign finance violations. 

Mueller punted the Cohen case to SDNY because it didn't fall within the authority given him by Rosenstein. However, he's not required to ignore those crimes...therefore he forwards the case to SDNY. If SDNY uncovers evidence related to Mueller's investigation, I'm sure they'll share it. 

I'm trying to find any answer in your response.  did some of it cut when you posted?

Still suffering from those reading comprehension problems I see.

There are courses for that.

41 minutes ago, Mike G said:

75 blank subpoenas requested.

This is normal, right?

Can't wait for Hannity to take the stand. 5th anyone?

28 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

I believe that Cohen also arranged the hush money payoff to the former head finance guy of the Republican parties Playboy Bunny, that he got pregnant, his name escapes me, at the moment?

That's not exactly clear. There's persistent rumors that Trump is the one who knocked her up and the GOP guy was covering for him. We'll just have to see when the indictments are made public.

Hannity claims he only got legal and financial advice from Cohen cocktail-party style. Insists he wasn't a client of Cohen's nor ever paid him. We'll see.

Just now, RKoch said:

That's not exactly clear. There's persistent rumors that Trump is the one who knocked her up and the GOP guy was covering for him. We'll just have to see when the indictments are made public.

Hannity claims he only got legal and financial advice from Cohen cocktail-party style. Insists he wasn't a client of Cohen's nor ever paid him. We'll see.

Hannity will testify on the stand, as soon as he fulfils his waterboarding pledge. He's gonna take the 5th. And the dogs will rejoice....

4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Can't wait for Hannity to take the stand. 5th anyone?

AFAIK, Hannity has no connection whatsoever to Mueller's investigation. I have no idea how deep Hannity is mixed up in Cohen's case, if at all. Although I'd love to see him squirming on the witness stand, my guess is it'll not happen. Haven't heard report or even rumor that Hannity is involved in Cohen's criminal activity. I'd be very surprised if the SDNY investigation turned that direction. 

31 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Still suffering from those reading comprehension problems I see.

There are courses for that.

I don't see any rationale for the 20+ years as rkock stated - do you?

and I don't see a reason why mueller would kick the case to sdny if he could have squeezed cohen with 20+ years - do you?

3 minutes ago, hermetic said:

and I don't see a reason why mueller would kick the case to sdny if he could have squeezed cohen with 20+ years - do you?

He booted the case over to SDNY because it was only indirectly related to the Russia investigation. And also, because it puts Cohen outside the reach of Trumpy's pardoning power.

51 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

There's a pretty compelling theory that it was in fact Trumpy who knocked up that woman, and the RNC guy agreed to take the fall. It's only a theory, but many pieces of the puzzle point in that direction. I'll try to find the article.

10 minutes ago, hermetic said:

20 years is a guess, based on multiple charges including bank fraud, money laundering, campaign finance violations. 

Again, because you're dense...Cohen's alleged crimes don't fall within the scope of what Muller is authorized to investigate.  Do you not comprehend English? When Cohen's crimes were discovered by Mueller's team, they were properly referred to SDNY. Rosenstein agreed and approved.

11 minutes ago, Nice! said:
16 minutes ago, hermetic said:

He booted the case over to SDNY because it was only indirectly related to the Russia investigation. And also, because it puts Cohen outside the reach of Trumpy's pardoning power.

I get that

I'm looking for an answer from the dick sloopy, who is always so fast with insults but slow with reasoning

I get that

I'm looking for an answer from the dick sloopy, who is always so fast with insults but slow with reasoning

You mean Dog?

1 minute ago, RKoch said:
19 minutes ago, hermetic said:

20 years is a guess, based on multiple charges including bank fraud, money laundering, campaign finance violations. 

Again, because you're dense...Cohen's alleged crimes don't fall within the scope of what Muller is authorized to investigate.  Do you not comprehend English? When Cohen's crimes were discovered by Mueller's team, they were properly referred to SDNY. Rosenstein agreed and approved.

thanks for saying the 20+ years was shitposting

and to further help you along - if mueller had any substantial charges to slap on cohen to get him to flip, he would have indicted him. mueller has more available resources than sdny, and cohen could be a great witness, if flipped.  instead he kicked it down because he didn't think there was enough to get cohen to flip

7 minutes ago, Nice! said:
9 minutes ago, hermetic said:

I get that

You mean Dog?

same thing

Just now, hermetic said:

and to further help you along - if mueller had any substantial charges to slap on cohen to get him to flip, he would have indicted him. mueller has more available resources than sdny, and cohen could be a great witness, if flipped.  instead he kicked it down because he didn't think there was enough to get cohen to flip

Bank fraud alone is up to 30 years. 

https://whitecollarattorney.net/federal-sentencing-guidelines/

Estimate that he would have been sentenced to 20 years for several charges, including bank fraud, is fairly accurate. Even with cooperating, he's going to do time, but it'll be in the order of 18-36 months, not 20+ years.

I do believe this case just opened up.

Robert Mueller files request for 150 blank subpoenas in Paul Manafort case

Source: The Washington Examiner

Special counsel Robert Mueller on Wednesday filed a request for 150 blank subpoenas in the Eastern District of Virginia, where former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort lives. 

The two-page filing reveals little, but says that that each subpoena recipient must appear in the Alexandria, Va., courthouse on July 25 to testify in the case. 

Judge T.S. Ellis III has now moved the trial date twice, first from July 10 to July 24, and then from that date to July 25. 

The 150 blank subpoenas amount to 75 total possible subpoenas — in each case, a subpoena is needed for the witness and another is needed for the defense. Court documents filed in April show that Mueller's team was pushing to subpoena 35 witnesses in the trial.

Read more: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/robert-mueller-files-request-for-150-blank-subpoenas-in-paul-manafort-case 

Queen_Elizabeth_Prince_Harry_boom.gif

6 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Got-damn.  For a crew from the land of superior knowledge, they sure fuck up a lot.  

What does Cohen know?  Trump has hundreds of lawyers.  He would have a hard time spotting Cohen in a room.  Barely knew him. 

1 minute ago, Clove Hitch said:

What does Cohen know?  Trump has hundreds of lawyers.  He would have a hard time spotting Cohen in a room.  Barely knew him. 

When the Presnit's counsel loses his counsel, things are getting real.  On the other hand, a whopping 160 or so of those documents that were taken from Professor Cohen ended up being privileged, so the search really didn't turn up anything that prosecutors can use, as long as the good stuff is all in those 160 or so docs.  

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

When the Presnit's counsel loses his counsel, things are getting real.  On the other hand, a whopping 160 or so of those documents that were taken from Professor Cohen ended up being privileged, so the search really didn't turn up anything that prosecutors can use, as long as the good stuff is all in those 160 or so docs.  

I read that there's 1.4 million docs that aren't privileged. I assume much of that is texts, emails, and ph metadata, but IDK how the number is reached.

What we can surmise... If Cohen was THE big target, he wouldn't have the opportunity to flip. He'd be top of the heap. If Cohen is being offered a deal to talk, then there's a bigger fish, with more serious crimes. I doubt it's Hannity. And, if it was anything to do with foreign election meddling, particularly Russian, then it'd be Mueller's bailiwick. Still might be some of that.

2 minutes ago, RKoch said:

I read that there's 1.4 million docs that aren't privileged. I assume much of that is texts, emails, and ph metadata, but IDK how the number is reached.

What we can surmise... If Cohen was THE big target, he wouldn't have the opportunity to flip. He'd be top of the heap. If Cohen is being offered a deal to talk, then there's a bigger fish, with more serious crimes. I doubt it's Hannity. And, if it was anything to do with foreign election meddling, particularly Russian, then it'd be Mueller's bailiwick. Still might be some of that.

It's probably just run of the mill bank fraud, money laundering, etc. that Trump is into. Happens with every president. NORTH KOREAN!

4 minutes ago, RKoch said:

It's the taxis!  Pence did it!  The prosecutors are tampering with witnesses by offering plea deals!  Prosecutors are colluding with law enforcement!  

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It's the taxis!  Pence did it!  The prosecutors are tampering with witnesses by offering plea deals!  Prosecutors are colluding with law enforcement!  

Whatabout BENGHAZI?!!!!

42 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
55 minutes ago, RKoch said:

Got-damn.  For a crew from the land of superior knowledge, they sure fuck up a lot.  

re-posting the same story six times - isn't that what you term gaslighting?

does changing your representation really equal flipping?

That's not how a plea deal works.

And the reason Mueller kicked it down was two-fold:

1. because at least some of the charges against Cohen are outside the Russia interference investigation (official reason)
  2. because at the state level, Cohen is outside the reach of Trumpy's pardon (my speculation)

5 minutes ago, Nice! said:

That's not how a plea deal works.

And the reason Mueller kicked it down was two-fold:

1. because at least some of the charges against Cohen are outside the Russia interference investigation (official reason)
  2. because at the state level, Cohen is outside the reach of Trumpy's pardon (my speculation)

there are no charges against cohen, the court is still sifting through the evidence.  the subpoena was issued on election charges regarding the stormy $130K payoff

Mueller kicked it to sdny - still a federal court.  ny hasn't gotten involved yet, and they have a jeopardy problem.  at least schneidermann is history, if it does get there.

20 minutes ago, hermetic said:

there are no charges against cohen, the court is still sifting through the evidence.  the subpoena was issued on election charges regarding the stormy $130K payoff

Mueller kicked it to sdny - still a federal court.  ny hasn't gotten involved yet, and they have a jeopardy problem.  at least schneidermann is history, if it does get there.

Wait, what?

28 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

it's ok, you can admit you are gaslighting that story

2 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Interesting. I was unaware of that.

The next thing your brain just did was go, "Hey, if it's a Federal Court, can't Trump pardon him?" And you would be right.

To makes things even more interesting, NY (and most states) has a double-jeopardy law that prevents charges brought in federal court from being retried in state court (in most cases).

However, federal investigators can, and do, separate cases into different charges that don't overlap and can be referred to the state level. The Feds could charge Cohen with bank fraud and let the state try him for money laundering.

At least I think that's how is works. Not being a criminal, I rarely have to worry about such things. Paging Sol.

5 minutes ago, bhyde said:
14 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Interesting. I was unaware of that.

The next thing your brain just did was go, "Hey, if it's a Federal Court, can't Trump pardon him?" And you would be right.

To makes things even more interesting, NY (and most states) has a double-jeopardy law that prevents charges brought in federal court from being retried in state court (in most cases).

However, federal investigators can, and do, separate cases into different charges that don't overlap and can be referred to the state level. The Feds could charge Cohen with bank fraud and let the state try him for money laundering.

At least I think that's how is works. Not being a criminal, I rarely have to worry about such things. Paging Sol.

keeping the matter a federal investigation also makes it easier for rosenstein / mueller to take the case back over if new relevant evidence is found

3 hours ago, hermetic said:

I get that

I have zero interest in engaging with fools and ignoramuses - I stick to ridiculing them.

Does that answer your question?

keeping the matter a federal investigation also makes it easier for rosenstein / mueller to take the case back over if new relevant evidence is found

I'm not sure "take back" would be the right term. Rosy and Bobby Mulls need to be very careful that they don't take an excursion into areas that are not in their mandate. If they did, then there could be the appearance of political motivations and Trump will jump on it (he already has). Taking any action on the Stormy case would be an example. They of course know this and are simply going to turn over anything of relevance to SDNY, or others, that isn't in their playground. Likewise, if SDNY digs up some dirt that is related to what R&M are interesting in, then they are going to toss it up to them. Both SDNY and R&M are going to also be very careful to separate charges that could be handled at the state level to avoid the double-jeopardy/pardon play. I visualize a big room in an underground cave that has three big pile of documents with "For Bob", "For SDNY", and "For State" signs in front of them. And there is plenty of walking space in between the piles. The more each agency separates the charges (if any), the more lethal it is to Cohen & Co. BTW: Except for 4 Bush era judges, all the judges at SDNY are Clinton/Obama appointees. Gulp.

But Cohen didn't do anything wrong, so he has nothing to worry about. I'm sure everything will get back to normal in a few weeks.

18 minutes ago, hermetic said:

Agreed, it possibly makes sharing information easier. 

I think the jeopardy issue is if Cohen was pardoned by POTUS on Federal charges, State AG can't refile  under those same charges under state law. I see no reason State AG can't file new charges. No Trump pardon covers state charges. 

2 minutes ago, bhyde said:

I'm not sure "take back" would be the right term. Rosy and Bobby Mulls need to be very careful that they don't take an excursion into areas that are not in their mandate. If they did, then there could be the appearance of political motivations and Trump will jump on it (he already has). Taking any action on the Stormy case would be an example. They of course know this and are simply going to turn over anything of relevance to SDNY, or others, that isn't in their playground. Likewise, if SDNY digs up some dirt that is related to what R&M are interesting in, then they are going to toss it up to them. Both SDNY and R&M are going to also be very careful to separate charges that could be handled at the state level to avoid the double-jeopardy/pardon play. I visualize a big room in an underground cave that has three big pile of documents with "For Bob", "For SDNY", and "For State" signs in front of them. And there is plenty of walking space in between the piles. The more each agency separates the charges (if any), the more lethal it is to Cohen & Co. BTW: Except for 4 Bush era judges, all the judges at SDNY are Clinton/Obama appointees. Gulp.

But Cohen didn't do anything wrong, so he has nothing to worry about. I'm sure everything will get back to normal in a few weeks.

I've seen nothing to indicate Mueller is being anything other than extremely careful. 

1 minute ago, RKoch said:

I've seen nothing to indicate Mueller is being anything other than extremely careful. 

He's the smartest man in the room. Trump would do well to remember that.

6 minutes ago, RKoch said:

Well he did get caught with his pants down when the Russians showed up in court.

46 minutes ago, bhyde said:

See 8358. 

4 hours ago, RKoch said:

AFAIK, Hannity has no connection whatsoever to Mueller's investigation. I have no idea how deep Hannity is mixed up in Cohen's case, if at all. Although I'd love to see him squirming on the witness stand, my guess is it'll not happen. Haven't heard report or even rumor that Hannity is involved in Cohen's criminal activity. I'd be very surprised if the SDNY investigation turned that direction. 

He called, publicly, for destruction of evidence. I think he's got some 'xplainin to do....

Just now, Dog said:

Well he did get caught with his pants down when the Russians showed up in court.

If you ignore his response and pretend it doesn’t exist, but that’s for you Doggy Stylers. Folks who argue it straight would acknowledge the reason behind the delay. 

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

If you ignore his response and pretend it doesn’t exist, but that’s for you Doggy Stylers. Folks who argue it straight would acknowledge the reason behind the delay. 

I'm referring to his response.

22 minutes ago, Dog said:

I'm referring to his response.

Could you give us a cite to it?  You seemed to have a different opinion yesterday. 

32 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

He called, publicly, for destruction of evidence. I think he's got some 'xplainin to do....

I agree, but that's a separate crime, unless Cohen put him up to it.

UH-OH,

Special counsel Robert Mueller inadvertently released an un-redacted exhibit of evidence against former Donald Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort on Wednesday. 

Natasha Bertrand, staff writer for The Atlantic and MSNBC contributor, posted the exhibit to her personal Twitter account.

Fifteen minutes later, Bertrand posted an update explaining the release was a mistake. 
pecial counsel Robert Mueller inadvertently released an un-redacted exhibit of evidence against former Donald Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort on Wednesday. 

Unredacted government exhibit showing alleged attempts by Manafort and Kilimnik to influence witness testimonies has been released. The witnesses, journalists Alan Friedman and Eckart Sager, produced the messages to the FBI. pic.twitter.com/GXFjxQi1qe 

— Natasha Bertrand (@NatashaBertrand) June 13, 2018 

Oh boy. Looks like releasing this unredacted was a mistake–special counsel has just re-filed this and other docs with redactions. (Kilimnik's name is redacted, too, interestingly.) https://t.co/qHFxoufX8e 

— Natasha Bertrand (@NatashaBertrand) June 13, 2018

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/read-bombshell-evidence-manaforts-attempts-influence-witness-testimonies-accidentally-released/ 

Unredacted government exhibit showing alleged attempts by Manafort and Kilimnik to influence witness testimonies has been released. The witnesses, journalists Alan Friedman and Eckart Sager, produced the messages to the FBI.

DfmI6vHW4AARN2p.jpg

6 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I bet he is dumb enough to try to only pretend to cooperate too. Land him in even more hot water, it will. 

That would be sweet.

Even if it just drains the lying scumbag into financial ruin.

Just now, SloopJonB said:

That would be sweet.

Even if it just drains the lying scumbag into financial ruin.

Wait until they discover his very private relationship with Mike Pence.

A lot of names surfacing lately.

British political operatives met with Russian ambassador days after Trump visit

Source: CNN

Two British political operatives were in regular contact with the Russian ambassador in London while they campaigned for, and met with, Donald Trump in the United States in 2016, a review of emails and social media posts shows. 

Arron Banks and Andy Wigmore were prominent figures in the 2016 campaign for the United Kingdom to leave the European Union. 

Banks' donation of more than 8 million pounds (nearly $11 million) to the pro-Brexit campaign is the subject of a probe by the country's Electoral Commission, amid concerns of Russian interference. 

After successfully campaigning for Brexit in June, the men's attention appeared to turn to the United States.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/13/politics/banks-wigmore-russian-ambassador-meetings/index.html 

13 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Could you give us a cite to it?  You seemed to have a different opinion yesterday. 

When a prosecutor issues an indictment he's representing that his case is in place and he's ready for trial, Mueller's response indicated that he was not. The defendant wants the speedy trial he is entitled to and Mueller is attempting to delay it.

8 minutes ago, Dog said:

When a prosecutor issues an indictment he's representing that his case is in place and he's ready for trial, Mueller's response indicated that he was not. The defendant wants the speedy trial he is entitled to and Mueller is attempting to delay it.

So you do not wish to discuss why?  Do you support Russian efforts to interfere in the midterm election?

14 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I have zero interest in engaging with fools and ignoramuses - I stick to ridiculing them.

Does that answer your question?

yep.  you're a dick

52 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

So you do not wish to discuss why?  Do you support Russian efforts to interfere in the midterm election?

Not really.... I would just refer you to the judge's ruling on it.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

35 minutes ago, Dog said:

I'm with Sol on this one. I'm in favor of the US discovering and prosecuting efforts by foreign countries to interfere with our elections.

Dog's agenda is different. He is apparently on the side of the Russians in this dispute. He'll cloak in whatever terms he wants to, but fundamentally on this one he's pro-Russia.

7 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

I'm with Sol on this one. I'm in favor of the US discovering and prosecuting efforts by foreign countries to interfere with our elections.

Dog's agenda is different. He is apparently on the side of the Russians in this dispute. He'll cloak in whatever terms he wants to, but fundamentally on this one he's pro-Russia.

Bla...bla...bla...

56 minutes ago, Dog said:

By all means, lets see the ruling. 

We are suing the Donald J. Trump Foundation and its directors @realDonaldTrump, Donald J. Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump for extensive and persistent violations of state and federal law. https://on.ny.gov/2JGcVag  pic.twitter.com/geSMA3fx2x

Our investigation found that the Trump Foundation raised in excess of $2.8 million in a manner designed to influence the 2016 presidential election at the direction and under the control of senior leadership of the Trump presidential campaign.

1 hour ago, RKoch said:

But the Inspector General just announced a bombshell! Some FBI agents have political opinions! That should dominate this news cycle... no fair!

13 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

But the Inspector General just announced a bombshell! Some FBI agents have political opinions! That should dominate this news cycle... no fair!

Ha!....And Hillary used emails. Face it, there is more evidence to support collusion between Hillary's campaign and the Obama administration than there is for collusion between Trump and Russia.

“No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it.” ....Peter Strzok of "insurance policy" fame.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Face it, there is more evidence to support collusion between Hillary's campaign and the Obama administration than there is for collusion between Trump and Russia.

Got a cite? Or summary of facts to support this claim?

2 minutes ago, Nice! said:

It’s about Democrats, so claims don’t have to be substantiated. SPYGATE! Pizza! 

12 minutes ago, Dog said:

Ha!....And Hillary used emails. Face it, there is more evidence to support collusion between Hillary's campaign and the Obama administration than there is for collusion between Trump and Russia.

“No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it.” ....Peter Strzok of "insurance policy" fame.

There you go again, more Doggy-style lying.

To date:

Mueller's investigation - 100 charges against 19 people and 3 companies. Several guilty pleas already entered. Investigation is on-going, so additional indictments are likely.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/23/us/politics/mueller-investigation-charges.html

Clinton -  No current investigation. Her campaign was certainly unethical, likely broke some FEC laws,  however there have been zero charges. A single civil suit against DNC was dismissed, but it may be refilled.

Zero evidence to support your fact-free claim.

16 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Nope. Just a big Doggy-style turd laid, which he hoped would go unchallenged.

53 minutes ago, Nice! said:

I've got a summary of facts but it never was all inclusive and it needs to be updated to include today's revelations. It's hard to keep up.

Lynch's, supposed to have been clandestine no aids allowed meeting, with Bill while her department was investigating Hillary.

Lynch's subsequent edict that the Hillary investigation was to be referred to as a "matter" not what it was, an investigation.

Comey's exoneration memo written months before the conclusion of the investigation matter and its subsequent editing removing references to Obama's use of the Hillary's insecure server to communicate with her while she was in the country of a sophisticated adversary. (otherwise known as Russia)

The many departures from SOP in the Clinton investigation matter (more on this I'm sure in the soon to be released IG report)

The bizarre decision that it would be the investigator not the prosecutor who would decide if charges would be brought against Hillary.

FBI involvement in the dossier commissioned by the DNC and Hillary campaign. Communications between Simpson of Fusion GPS, Steele, and people at DOJ and FBI including Bruce Ohr who's wife worked on the dossier team. Ohr was subsequent reassigned.

Andrew McCabe's conflict of interest arising out of the $700,000 contribution to his wife's campaign from Clinton confidant Terry McCauiffe. His failure to recues himself and his abrupt departure from the FBI.

The use of Clinton campaign opposition research to obtain a FISA warrant for surveillance of Trump campaign members.

The six senior leaders of the FBI or DOJ that have been reassigned or fired based on facts uncovered by congressional or IG investigations. 

The apparent failure to comply with “Woods Procedures,” requiring all material provided to the FISA court be scrupulously verified and certified.

The reluctance of the FBI to comply with congressional subpoenas requesting pertinent information.

The Strzok/ Page texts referencing the "Insurance policy" against a possible Trump win .

Comey's leaking of  confidential notes of a meeting with the president of the United States to the media in what he admits was an effort to force appointment of a special counsel.

51 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

It’s about Democrats, so claims don’t have to be substantiated. SPYGATE! Pizza! 

Your mission to demonstrate your own ethical superiority is getting harder by the day.