Sol Rosenberg

Drip Drip Drip

Recommended Posts

Well it's not as if we didn't know about Russian meddling but Americans of all political stripes will be relieved by this part.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote" .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, billy backstay said:
10 minutes ago, hermetic said:

I'm guessing 12 default judgments on the ruskies.  sounds like an inexpensive trial

 

You don't think they will honor or answer subpoenas issued by a US Judge??  ROFLMAO!!

kinda makes the whole indictment process silly, doesn't it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somewhere there's a 400lb guy that's relieved he's no longer a suspect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Well it's not as if we didn't know about Russian meddling but Americans of all political stripes will be relieved by this part.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote" .

"In this indictment"

And it's not like Trump didn't mention the emails like, say, 1000 times during the campaign.  Of course they had an impact.  But it's not the job if this

indictment to speculate on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dog said:

Well it's not as if we didn't know about Russian meddling but Americans of all political stripes will be relieved by this part.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote" .

Ya.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Ya.  

It has to be reassuring to note that to date not one of your countrymen has been indicted for any offense related to the election? For the good of the country let's hope it stays that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dog said:

Well it's not as if we didn't know about Russian meddling but Americans of all political stripes will be relieved by this part.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote" .

No Americans were named IN THAT PARTICULAR INDICTMENT. It's pretty clear that Americans will be named in subsequent indictments. Drip, drip, drip...the onion continues to be peeled apart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RKoch said:

No Americans were named IN THAT PARTICULAR INDICTMENT. It's pretty clear that Americans will be named in subsequent indictments. Drip, drip, drip...the onion continues to be peeled apart.

"It's pretty clear that Americans will be named in subsequent indictments". ...Do tell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, hermetic said:

kinda makes the whole indictment process silly, doesn't it.

If the charges are bogus and they can prove it, they might surprise you. Some of the Russians previously indicted are fighting it. 

So where did the Justice department get their DNC data from? Last I heard the DNC refused access to their servers by the FBI and Justice. Everything we know about the supposed Russian hack came from CrowdStrike. A private third party paid and directed by the DNC. One can assume with near 100% certainty they did not give the FBI any info that questioned their Russia / Trump  theories. 

"Why wouldn’t the Democratic National Committee allow the FBI to check their servers during the investigation of the DNC breaches during the 2016 election?

The DNC maintains there’s a simple answer to this question: According to the group, the FBI never asked to see their servers. But FBI Director James Comey told the Senate Intelligence Committee back in January that the FBI did, in fact, issue “multiple requests at different levels” to the DNC to gain direct access to their computer systems and conduct their own forensic analysis.

Instead, whether because they were denied access or simply never asked for it, the FBI instead used the analysis of the DNC breach conducted by security firm CrowdStrike as the basis for its investigation. "

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2017 at 5:15 PM, badlatitude said:

It became part of the record when Trump Jr released the full-text content of the email he received.

DEd13O9XgAEjted.jpg

Those were the days.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

and here's dog, probably lieing again.

 

awww shit and happy jack is rushing into the fray to defend Roger Stone.  what a fucking dumpster fire conservatives are.

I'm thinking Roger Stone may have flipped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why aren't leading Republicans supporting this investigation? Why isn't the President demanding that more resources be directed towards rooting out all information telling us how the Russians did this, and how we can best defend ourselves?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RKoch said:

I'm thinking Roger Stone may have flipped. 

He's been quiet for a good long while...by his standards.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Dog said:

It has to be reassuring to note that to date not one of your countrymen has been indicted for any offense related to the election? For the good of the country let's hope it stays that way.

Hey, if it is what you say it is, I love it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

and here's dog, probably lieing again.

 

awww shit and happy jack is rushing into the fray to defend Roger Stone.  what a fucking dumpster fire conservatives are.

Neither Dog nor happy jack are conservatives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaron Nevins requested and received hacked files from Guccifer2.0, who is now believed to be a fake persona run by the Russian GRU persons recently indicted. Nevins (a political operative) works for Rep. Brian Mast, a South Florida republican. 
 

 

 

Florida Republican Who Teamed Up With Guccifer 2.0 Says Secretly Working With Russia Is NBD 

... snip 

Nevins, a former aide to Florida State Sen. Ellyn Bogdanoff, confessed to the Journal that not only did he receive files stolen from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the documents, which contained Democratic voter turnout analysis, weren’t just slid under his door by some anonymous benefactor. 

Nevins admits that he propositioned the hacker Guccifer 2.0 for the files privately on Twitter; “I just threw an arrow in the dark,” he said. (US intelligence chiefs say Guccifer 2.0 is an attribution front for a Russian-backed hacking group, but there are some noteworthy reasons to dispute that.) What Guccifer 2.0 sent in response was a proverbial goldmine. 

“Basically if this was a war, this is the map to where all the troops are deployed,” Nevins told the hacker in one exchange. “This is probably worth millions of dollars.” The Journal did not provide screenshots of this conversation, unfortunately. 

The stolen files were then posted to the website blog HelloFLA, which Nevins admits to running. They include a “vulnerabilities” assessment of Randy Perkins, a Democratic candidate who ran to fill a congressional seat vacated by incumbent Democrat Patrick Murphy, with details such as: “Randy Perkins has donated $1.6 million to Republicans” and “Perkins has been sued by contractors for non-payment. (Perkins lost the election to Brian Mast, a Republican.) 

More: https://gizmodo.com/florida-republican-who-teamed-up-with-guccifer-2-0-says-1795557984

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RKoch said:

Aaron Nevins requested and received hacked files from Guccifer2.0, who is now believed to be a fake persona run by the Russian GRU persons recently indicted. Nevins (a political operative) works for Rep. Brian Mast, a South Florida republican. 
 

 

 

Florida Republican Who Teamed Up With Guccifer 2.0 Says Secretly Working With Russia Is NBD 

... snip 

Nevins, a former aide to Florida State Sen. Ellyn Bogdanoff, confessed to the Journal that not only did he receive files stolen from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the documents, which contained Democratic voter turnout analysis, weren’t just slid under his door by some anonymous benefactor. 

Nevins admits that he propositioned the hacker Guccifer 2.0 for the files privately on Twitter; “I just threw an arrow in the dark,” he said. (US intelligence chiefs say Guccifer 2.0 is an attribution front for a Russian-backed hacking group, but there are some noteworthy reasons to dispute that.) What Guccifer 2.0 sent in response was a proverbial goldmine. 

“Basically if this was a war, this is the map to where all the troops are deployed,” Nevins told the hacker in one exchange. “This is probably worth millions of dollars.” The Journal did not provide screenshots of this conversation, unfortunately. 

The stolen files were then posted to the website blog HelloFLA, which Nevins admits to running. They include a “vulnerabilities” assessment of Randy Perkins, a Democratic candidate who ran to fill a congressional seat vacated by incumbent Democrat Patrick Murphy, with details such as: “Randy Perkins has donated $1.6 million to Republicans” and “Perkins has been sued by contractors for non-payment. (Perkins lost the election to Brian Mast, a Republican.) 

More: https://gizmodo.com/florida-republican-who-teamed-up-with-guccifer-2-0-says-1795557984

Holy shit.  I know that guy.  Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Why aren't leading Republicans supporting this investigation? Why isn't the President demanding that more resources be directed towards rooting out all information telling us how the Russians did this, and how we can best defend ourselves?

Rest assured my friend, when Donald gets into that meeting with Putin next week, he'll threaten to nuke the fuck out of Russia unless this shit gets straightened out. Putin will immediately hand over the 12 Ruskies that hacked the DNC and issue a formal apology to the US and Europe for the devious acts these rouge, non-state actors have perpetrated. Trump is going to unleash a sharknado sized can of apocalyptic whoop ass on Putin that will have that little bastard peeing like a Russian hooker. Donald is f'ing on this shit! Believe it mutha fuckers!

?file_path=68029

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dog said:

It has to be reassuring to note that to date not one of your countrymen has been indicted for any offense related to the election? For the good of the country let's hope it stays that way.

For the good of the country let's be patient enough for the whole truth to emerge. Anyone who suggests that Mueller's probe be ended is unpatriotic because they don't want the truth to be seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

Why aren't leading Republicans supporting this investigation? Why isn't the President demanding that more resources be directed towards rooting out all information telling us how the Russians did this, and how we can best defend ourselves?

you don't really think that a bunch of lawyers figured this out, do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

For the good of the country let's be patient enough for the whole truth to emerge. Anyone who suggests that Mueller's probe be ended is unpatriotic because they don't want the truth to be seen.

Anyone who opposes or promotes the Muller investigation for political reasons is unpatriotic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, another 505 sailor said:

Why do you want the investigation to end before he's finished?

IMHO the investigation should end when Mueller is satisfied that all charges have been filed related to the counterintelligence concerns that prompted it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Dog said:

IMHO the investigation should end when Mueller is satisfied that all charges have been filed related to the counterintelligence concerns that prompted it.

Still having trouble with the "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation." ?

That's his mandate, let him do his duty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Still having trouble with the "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation." ?

That's his mandate, let him do his duty. 

Yeah, I do have a problem with that provision, it makes the investigation open-ended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dog said:

Yeah, I do have a problem with that provision, it makes the investigation open-ended.

If a department of natural resources searches my house because of my anti jet ski crusade, and they have a search warrant for my smart rocket factory, but they notice the skinheads in my dungeon during the course of their search for my secret spy lab entrance they still rescue the skinheads and arrest me.    The warrant never mentions my program to reprogram Trump supporters but it was discovered as a consequence of a legal investigation.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dog said:

Yeah, I do have a problem with that provision, it makes the investigation open-ended.

Bet you didn't have the same problem with the same provision in the Ken Starr investigation. 

Don't be ashamed of your ignorance, take ownership of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dog said:

IMHO the investigation should end when Mueller is satisfied that all charges have been filed related to the counterintelligence concerns that prompted it.

Humble my ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rosenstein, with his "this isn't political" comments makes me think there's something else going to drop soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Rosenstein, with his "this isn't political" comments makes me think there's something else going to drop soon.

Expect a full court Doggy Style press against to impeach Rosenstein and get the Fixer in charge of the probe ASAP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dog said:

Well it's not as if we didn't know about Russian meddling but Americans of all political stripes will be relieved by this part.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote" .

Doggy,

How many polys and describe the room and techniques knowing you will have cut and pasted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike G said:

Rosenstein, with his "this isn't political" comments makes me think there's something else going to drop soon.

Hes getting in front of the gaslighters. The fact that he sees a need is disappointing, but predictable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dog said:

Anyone who opposes or promotes the Muller investigation for political reasons is unpatriotic.

A simple yes/no question then, is Trump then unpatriotic because he certainly opposes the investigation and it obviously is for political (and personal) reasons?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

A simple yes/no question then, is Trump then unpatriotic because he certainly opposes the investigation and it obviously is for political (and personal) reasons?

A number of people have publicly called for the investigation to end. 

I don't think dog is unpatriotic, I'm sure he has other non political reasons for wanting to wind up the investigation.......

Actually,  on second thoughts, he probably is unpatriotic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark K said:

The talking heads are saying big ops against the DNC began the very evening Trump publicly appealed to Russia to go get Hillary's emails.

 

So what comes first? Trump appealing for the action, trump knowing about the action or the action itself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

A simple yes/no question then, is Trump then unpatriotic because he certainly opposes the investigation and it obviously is for political (and personal) reasons?

Yeah...I think he should shut up about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dog said:

Yeah...I think he should shut up about it.

Dog, you're either impotent or your wife has a 'gorilla cookie' face.  My excuse is that my very attractive girlfriend is out of town.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So what comes first? Trump appealing for the action, trump knowing about the action or the action itself?

Quite a coinkidink ain’t it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Sean said:
4 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So what comes first? Trump appealing for the action, trump knowing about the action or the action itself?

Quite a coinkidink ain’t it?

sec clinton bitbleached the server after turning in paper copies of her emails in dec 2014.  so unless our russian overlords have a time machine, they would have been unable to comply with comrade trump's request.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, hermetic said:

sec clinton bitbleached the server after turning in paper copies of her emails in dec 2014.  so unless our russian overlords have a time machine, they would have been unable to comply with comrade trump's request.

That’s not the point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sean said:
1 hour ago, hermetic said:

sec clinton bitbleached the server after turning in paper copies of her emails in dec 2014.  so unless our russian overlords have a time machine, they would have been unable to comply with comrade trump's request.

That’s not the point. 

then what action are you saying is quite a coincidence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, hermetic said:

then what action are you saying is quite a coincidence?

The timing of Trump’s appeal to Russia re Clinton emails. Russia -> Roger Stone -> Trump -> national TV, all within a few hours. 

But Trump “has nothing to do with Russia”, so it must be fake news.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sean said:
32 minutes ago, hermetic said:

then what action are you saying is quite a coincidence?

The timing of Trump’s appeal to Russia re Clinton emails. Russia -> Roger Stone -> Trump -> national TV, all within a few hours. 

what was the timing?

wikileaks had already released the rooskie hacked dnc emails when comrade trump asked for sec clinton's emails

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sean said:

The timing of Trump’s appeal to Russia re Clinton emails. Russia -> Roger Stone -> Trump -> national TV, all within a few hours. 

But Trump “has nothing to do with Russia”, so it must be fake news.  

Which means the Russians already had the emails that the DNC had allowed to be compromised by a foreign intelligence agency.

The timing starts long before Trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Which means the Russians already had the emails that the DNC had allowed to be compromised by a foreign intelligence agency.

The timing starts long before Trump

Why lie? From the indictment:

One portion of the indictment notes that "on or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton's personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy-six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton Campaign." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“On or about July 27. 2016, the Conspiritors attempted after hours to spearfish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third party provider and used by Clinton’s personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton Campaign.”

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/396915-indictment-russians-tried-to-hack-clinton-around-when-trump-publicly

 

I May have left a dash or two out of that quote. Focus on that inaccuracy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

“On or about July 27. 2016, the Conspiritors attempted after hours to spearfish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third party provider and used by Clinton’s personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton Campaign.”

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/396915-indictment-russians-tried-to-hack-clinton-around-when-trump-publicly

 

I May have left a dash or two out of that quote. Focus on that inaccuracy. 

You miss-capitalized a word...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mike G said:

Rosenstein, with his "this isn't political" comments makes me think there's something else going to drop soon.

Makes me think that the whole collusion thing is a dead end and he fears the blowback will be that this whole mess was a vendetta against Trump.

So the Russian indictments are their way of saying there was no collusion but the investigation was useful anyway. 

Personally I think from my understanding of the forensic evidence that  it was not Russians. There were just too many clues. It would be like investigating a professional hit and finding the killer left his wallet in kitchen beside a glass he had a drink from and that he called his wife from the victim's cell phone after using the victim's computer to log into his uber account to order a car and left it signed in and then asks the victim's Amazon Alexa Echo to place an order on his prime account for delivery to his home address. And when a neighbor knocks saying they heard a sound he opens the door to say all is good and by the way I'm Dimitri Volkof Russian intelligence Service. 

If proxied cutouts and phishing attacks were so easy to solve then why are the hackers of credit databases and film companies and customer lists rarely if ever caught?

So I'm to believe the Russian state Intelligence agency is dumber than an unemployed Ukrainian hacker on a 15 year old pc running Windows ME?

Don't buy it and never have. It is pretty obvious to me that they drew a bunch of dots and and dropped a pot of spaghetti on it saying "look at all the connections."

They said in the same announcement we have  to apprehend the indicted Russians before it can proceed. 

That will never happen. They know full well their BS  will never be dissected in a court.

 

 

 

 

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Makes me think that the whole collusion thing is a dead end and he fears the blowback will be that this whole mess was a vendetta against Trump.

So the Russian indictments are their way of saying there was no collusion but the investigation was useful anyway. 

Personally I think from my understanding of the forensic evidence that  it was not Russians. There were just too many clues. It would be like investigating a professional hit and finding the killer left his wallet in kitchen beside a glass he had a drink from and that he called his wife from the victim's cell phone after using the victim's computer to log into his uber account to order a car and left it signed in and then asks the victim's Amazon Alexa Echo to place an order on his prime account for delivery to his home address. And when a neighbor knocks saying they heard a sound he opens the door to say all is good and by the way I'm Dimitri Volkof Russian intelligence Service. 

If proxied cutouts and phishing attacks were so easy to solve then why are the hackers of credit databases and film companies and customer lists rarely if ever caught?

So I'm to believe the Russian state Intelligence agency is dumber than an unemployed Ukrainian hacker on a 15 year old pc running Windows ME?

Don't buy it and never have. It is pretty obvious to me that they drew a bunch of dots and and dropped a pot of spaghetti on it saying "look at all the connections."

They said in the same announcement we have  to apprehend the indicted Russians before it can proceed. 

That will never happen. They know full well their BS  will never be dissected in a court.

 

 

 

 

You lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

“On or about July 27. 2016, the Conspiritors attempted after hours to spearfish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third party provider and used by Clinton’s personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton Campaign.”

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/396915-indictment-russians-tried-to-hack-clinton-around-when-trump-publicly

 

I May have left a dash or two out of that quote. Focus on that inaccuracy. 

but sec clinton's lawyer announced to the b word committee in march of 2015:

“There is no basis to support the proposed third-party review of the server that hosted the hdr22@clintonemail.com account,” Kendall wrote. “To avoid prolonging a discussion that would be academic, I have confirmed with the secretary’s IT support that no emails…..for the time period January 21, 2009 through February 1, 2013 reside on the server or on any back-up systems associated with the server.”  

so how could anyone, friend (d) or foe (r and rooskie), find the 30,000 emails in july of 2016 without that mysterious time machine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hermetic said:

but sec clinton's lawyer announced to the b word committee in march of 2015:

“There is no basis to support the proposed third-party review of the server that hosted the hdr22@clintonemail.com account,” Kendall wrote. “To avoid prolonging a discussion that would be academic, I have confirmed with the secretary’s IT support that no emails…..for the time period January 21, 2009 through February 1, 2013 reside on the server or on any back-up systems associated with the server.”  

so how could anyone, friend (d) or foe (r and rooskie), find the 30,000 emails in july of 2016 without that mysterious time machine?

Re-read the excerpt of the indictment. Does it say they tried to hack her personal server? No.

do you understand how email works?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Re-read the excerpt of the indictment. Does it say they tried to hack her personal server? No.

do you understand how email works?

where else were the 30k emails, that comrade trump requested, to be found on that date?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hermetic said:

where else were the 30k emails, that comrade trump requested, to be found on that date?

Please read the indictment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“The object of the conspiracy was to hack into the computers of US persons and entities involved in the 2016 IS presidential election, steal documents from those computers, and stage releases of stolen documents to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hermetic said:

where else were the 30k emails, that comrade trump requested, to be found on that date?

Who said that they were found on that date?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hint: your emails aren’t only on your personal server... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Hint: your emails aren’t only on your personal server... 

but - her lawyer told congress in 2015 all copies had been destroyed by sec clintons it support team.  was kendall fibbing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Makes me think that the whole collusion thing is a dead end and he fears the blowback will be that this whole mess was a vendetta against Trump.

So the Russian indictments are their way of saying there was no collusion but the investigation was useful anyway. 

Personally I think from my understanding of the forensic evidence that  it was not Russians. There were just too many clues. It would be like investigating a professional hit and finding the killer left his wallet in kitchen beside a glass he had a drink from and that he called his wife from the victim's cell phone after using the victim's computer to log into his uber account to order a car and left it signed in and then asks the victim's Amazon Alexa Echo to place an order on his prime account for delivery to his home address. And when a neighbor knocks saying they heard a sound he opens the door to say all is good and by the way I'm Dimitri Volkof Russian intelligence Service. 

If proxied cutouts and phishing attacks were so easy to solve then why are the hackers of credit databases and film companies and customer lists rarely if ever caught?

So I'm to believe the Russian state Intelligence agency is dumber than an unemployed Ukrainian hacker on a 15 year old pc running Windows ME?

Don't buy it and never have. It is pretty obvious to me that they drew a bunch of dots and and dropped a pot of spaghetti on it saying "look at all the connections."

They said in the same announcement we have  to apprehend the indicted Russians before it can proceed. 

That will never happen. They know full well their BS  will never be dissected in a court.

 

 

 

 

ты храбрый предатель

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

Which means the Russians already had the emails that the DNC had allowed to be compromised by a foreign intelligence agency.

The timing starts long before Trump

I wonder if President Trump was aware of that fact, and thought he was being cute when he asked them, on national TV, to "find" those emails.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Obama was the one in  charge. 

Had President Obama done anything, you and your fellow members of the Trump Defense Squad would've screamed your heads off that he was trying to influence the election.

I have no doubt you'll deny it.  That won't make it untrue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, hermetic said:

but - her lawyer told congress in 2015 all copies had been destroyed by sec clintons it support team.  was kendall fibbing?

Her copies may have been destroyed. That’s her teams claim. Now, what about the host  domain mentioned in the indictment? Why’re you doggy-stylin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Had President Obama done anything, you and your fellow members of the Trump Defense Squad would've screamed your heads off that he was trying to influence the election.

I have no doubt you'll deny it.  That won't make it untrue.

He did lots. Are you saying he did not work hard to help Hillary win. How many times did he stand at a lectern at the WH and make a political speach with the full weight of the presidency  behind him? I can't see why going after the russians for cyber crimes would bother any Trump supporter. What bothers them is this lie that Trump was a co conspirator in those crimes with ZERO evidence other than a random list of links between US businessmen and Russian businessmen. Which by the way is not a crime and every day  thousands of Americans engage in commerce with thousands of Russians. 

Every significant business that exports to operates internationally probably have dealings and connections to Russia. And good story teller could make such links look conspiratorial given the mainstream media and bad actors in the deep state helping sell the lie 

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
1 hour ago, hermetic said:

but - her lawyer told congress in 2015 all copies had been destroyed by sec clintons it support team.  was kendall fibbing?

Her copies may have been destroyed. That’s her teams claim. Now, what about the host  domain mentioned in the indictment? Why’re you doggy-stylin?

the "host domain" of sec clinton's server was her it team.  have you forgotten the b-word hearings already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, hermetic said:

the "host domain" of sec clinton's server was her it team.  have you forgotten the b-word hearings already?

Hahahahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
22 minutes ago, hermetic said:

the "host domain" of sec clinton's server was her it team.  have you forgotten the b-word hearings already?

Hahahahaha 

platte river networks dumbass.  look it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sean said:

This part might put the dog-pack back on their heals:

The conspirators used their access to the DCCC network to hack into Democratic National Committee in mid-April 2016. Overall, the hackers accessed about 33 DNC computers by the end of June using stolen credentials. As they had with the DCCC, they used malware to explore the DNC network and steal documents, the indictment claims. As they explored the networks and removed data, the indictment alleges, the Russians deleted computer logs and files to obscure evidence of their activities.

 

“The Democrats used email!”  Likely dog-pack howl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hermetic said:

platte river networks dumbass.  look it up

Hahahahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

He did lots. Are you saying he did not work hard to help Hillary win. How many times did he stand at a lectern at the WH and make a political speach with the full weight of the presidency  behind him? I can't see why going after the russians for cyber crimes would bother any Trump supporter. What bothers them is this lie that Trump was a co conspirator in those crimes with ZERO evidence other than a random list of links between US businessmen and Russian businessmen. Which by the way is not a crime and every day  thousands of Americans engage in commerce with thousands of Russians. 

Every significant business that exports to operates internationally probably have dealings and connections to Russia. And good story teller could make such links look conspiratorial given the mainstream media and bad actors in the deep state helping sell the lie 

Obama was the head of the Democratic Party, so of course he made speeches supporting Hillary. He just refused to use national security secrets and methods to support a political agenda, unlike the GOPs such as Nunes.

There are, as you assert, no links between Trump and Russians except for Paul Manafort. And Jared Kushner meeting with Russian agents. And forgetting about it. And Michael Flynn meeting with Russians. And lying about it. And Secretary Ross was in charge of the Russian oligarch savings & loan. And Trump modified the RNC platform to omit support for sanctions. And Don Trump Jr said “I love it!” And Eric Prince met with Russians in the Seychelles, & the NRA took Russian rubles and then funded Trumps Campaign. And Trump asked the Russians to look for Clinton emails. And they did so, that same day! 

Other than that and a few innacurate or falsified National Security documents there are NO LINKS between Trump & the Russians. The lie is holding up just fine on FOX News and Breitbart. Just st the fake news is reporting it. Ya know, the Journal, the Times, NPR, BBC. Those enemies of the state.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
35 minutes ago, hermetic said:

platte river networks dumbass.  look it up

Hahahahaha 

ok dumbass, er mitch - who was the "host domain"?  if all you're doing is a flashdance, then just admit it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Happens in every campaign. Just look at all of the investigations during the Obama years, and the indictments that there should have been. 

Be interesting to check exactly when Trump announced his meeting with Putin would not have any witnesses. Was it after Rosenstein briefed him on the pending indictment? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

“The object of the conspiracy was to hack into the computers of US persons and entities involved in the 2016 IS presidential election, steal documents from those computers, and stage releases of stolen documents to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election.”

 By the way he phrased that, I'd think that guy Mueller has no worries a'tall about proving it beyond a doubt in a court of law, meaning he has someone directly involved in the operation willing to testify under