Sol Rosenberg

Drip Drip Drip

25 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It's the assholes who surround Trump that I'd love to see polygraphed. Jared? Dear lord that'd be beautiful.

Jared?  Anywhere but the White House a security chief  would have chatted with him for two minutes and told him to not even bother filling out the paperwork.  He is so far off being a person you would give a clearance to it is laughable.  Foreign travel, contacts, owing money, etc., etc.  

52 minutes ago, Dog said:

My opinion of Strzok is alread pretty low but the failed ploygraph is more an indictment of the FBI because they ignored it.

Who confirmed a failed polygraph?  Doggy Styling some questions doesn’t prove anything. Got a cite that confirms a failed polygraph?

6 hours ago, Dog said:

Oh please. That response had to do with only one piece of evidence (that the FBI concealed from us) and he was probably lying.

Oh please - you've been listing that piece of evidence as key since it came out. That you will resort to "You lie!" is not unexpected, but his rebuttal to your bullshit does not need your personal acceptance. He owned you and those like you. Man up and take it on the chin.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

First... I didn't accuse him of lying but he probably was (he has failed polygraphs in the past) and if so at issue was the motivation in sending the text in question. Interesting that he's so indignant and explicit and when giving his explanation for what prompted him to send a text he says he doesn't remember sending.

Oh man the fuck up, Dog. "I didn't accuse him but said he probably was"?

However, if that's the standard you want to live by, you can't take this personally... I'm not accusing you of being a spineless worm without character, integrity, or basic human decency but you probably are (your posts have displayed those characteristics in the past). See how that works?

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Oh man the fuck up, Dog. "I didn't accuse him but said he probably was"?

However, if that's the standard you want to live by, you can't take this personally... I'm not accusing you of being a spineless worm without character, integrity, or basic human decency but you probably are (your posts have displayed those characteristics in the past). See how that works?

It's amazing how a grown ass man can be so weaselly  and spineless, isn't it?

I might get banned for this, but I found a photo of Dog:

061115JELLYFISH.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I watched the hearing.  They should have stuck to the hearing behind closed doors.  Rep. Gowdy looked even more silly than he did when Hillary pantsed him.  The doggy style might play well on the American networks, but once it gets out in public where honest people can see it, it takes but minutes to see that it is all just bullshit, innuendo, lack of context, cherry picking, etc...the basic tools of the Doggy Style.  

I watched the first half hour. I can only imagine the thoughts in the heads of the SNL writers watching that shit. Like  kids watching an ice-cream truck over-turning right on their home's front yard on YouTube...while vacationing in Hawaii.  A total FML.   

M ight be the first evidence the D's may have a structure that could one day, perhaps, resemble a  spine. Goodlatte thought he'd have a himself a nice game of Calvin Ball and they reared up on their hind legs and busted it up as if they had one, anyway. 

I didn't see Melania as a trade-up.  

Anyone seen Dog?  Should we be calling animal shelters or is his ego bruised and we should just let him lick his balls for a while?

4 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

It's amazing how a grown ass man can be so weaselly  and spineless, isn't it?

I might get banned for this, but I found a photo of Dog:

061115JELLYFISH.jpg

Now if only the jellyfish was surrounded by naked, underage children. I mean,  I'm not saying its guilty  but if it was on an airport tarmac and not on the beach......

Drip...

Strzok is in charge of an investigation of Hillary's use of an insecure server but he claims not to remember being told by the Intelligence Community Inspector General that all but four of the more than 30,000 emails on her server were forwarded to a foreign entity not on the distribution list. One has to engage in the willing suspension of disbelief to buy that he has no recollection of something so important and fundamental to the investigation matter.

"The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found an “anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list,” ...“It was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia,”.

And there goes the claim that there is "no evidence" Hillary's server was hacked.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/ig-clinton-foreign-emails/

Good thing Trump was just "joking" when he asked the Russian to hack Hillary's e-mail account. Probably just a strange coincidence.

Don't need no compromised phones, wonder how many spies called up trump for super secret info before a comedian let that cat out of the bag.

But that's OK cause he can declassify anything anytime even if he didn't mean to right?

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

That's part of the reason that people on govt business are supposed to use govt devices - they've been hardened to prevent surreptitious eavesdropping/location tracking.   I can't believe the audacity and ignorance of some of these people. 

That hearing yesterday was a veritable fount of wisdom.  My only regret is that I did not choose to study dentistry, so that I might be better able to read body language.  

Trump left Fox during a commercial last night and caught a few seconds of Don Adams and in his best Veruca Salt voice told Kelly, I want a shoe phone, I want it now.  

56 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That hearing yesterday was a veritable fount of wisdom.  My only regret is that I did not choose to study dentistry, so that I might be better able to read body language.  

Did you ever get that cite for the failed polygraph test from @Dog? I went looking yesterday and only found right-wing nut job websites all saying the exact same thing (a giant circular reference no doubt). The only thing I figured out was that he failed a test in January 2016 and no action was taken other than tin foil hats were passed out. I also went looking for what "out-of-scope" means with regards to a polygraph test that was mentioned in the hearing/reality show. Anyone know what this really means?

1 minute ago, bhyde said:

Did you ever get that cite for the failed polygraph test from @Dog? I went looking yesterday and only found right-wing nut job websites all saying the exact same thing (a giant circular reference no doubt). The only thing I figured out was that he failed a test in January 2016 and no action was taken other than tin foil hats were passed out. I also went looking for what "out-of-scope" means with regards to a polygraph test that was mentioned in the hearing/reality show. Anyone know what this really means?

He came up with a YouTube video of a hearing, with the questioners doing what the guys in yesterday's hearing were doing: testifying via questions, but not allowing answers and not providing evidence.  They know that the person being questioned cannot answer questions about individual cases, so they do all the talking.  Doggy Style. 

More indictments coming down now. 12 more Russians indicted, for hacking the DNC.  

Nothingburger.  They didn't catch The Pride of the GOP in the Study with a Lead Pipe, so it doesn't count.  

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He came up with a YouTube video of a hearing, with the questioners doing what the guys in yesterday's hearing were doing: testifying via questions, but not allowing answers and not providing evidence.  They know that the person being questioned cannot answer questions about individual cases, so they do all the talking.  Doggy Style. 

Yeah, Gawdy and Gohmert were doing some serious monologueing with no apparent regard for what the actual answer was. And Goodlatte was happy to indulge them. SAD.

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

More indictments coming down now. 

Just 12 more Russian hackers. No Collusion!

Rosenstein sounds like some deep state asshole. Can you believe this shit?!

"In my remarks, I have not identified the victims. When we confront foreign interference in American elections, it is important for us to avoid thinking politically as Republicans or Democrats and instead to think patriotically as Americans. Our response must not depend on who was victimized."

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Rosenstein sounds like some deep state asshole. Can you believe this shit?!

"In my remarks, I have not identified the victims. When we confront foreign interference in American elections, it is important for us to avoid thinking politically as Republicans or Democrats and instead to think patriotically as Americans. Our response must not depend on who was victimized."

He clearly does not understand the world in which we live.  This was not interference in an American election.  It was interference in an American vs. democRAT Party election.  He has some nerve talking about Patriotism while investigating Americans for wrongdoing.  

8 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

But there have been no convictions of any of this dozen. Dontcha know Sol? No conviction, no crime. 

4 minutes ago, hermetic said:

I'm guessing 12 default judgments on the ruskies.  sounds like an inexpensive trial

You don't think they will honor or answer subpoenas issued by a US Judge??  ROFLMAO!!

Well it's not as if we didn't know about Russian meddling but Americans of all political stripes will be relieved by this part.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote" .

6 minutes ago, billy backstay said:
10 minutes ago, hermetic said:

I'm guessing 12 default judgments on the ruskies.  sounds like an inexpensive trial

You don't think they will honor or answer subpoenas issued by a US Judge??  ROFLMAO!!

kinda makes the whole indictment process silly, doesn't it.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Well it's not as if we didn't know about Russian meddling but Americans of all political stripes will be relieved by this part.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote" .

"In this indictment"

And it's not like Trump didn't mention the emails like, say, 1000 times during the campaign.  Of course they had an impact.  But it's not the job if this

indictment to speculate on that.

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

Ya.  

12 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Ya.  

It has to be reassuring to note that to date not one of your countrymen has been indicted for any offense related to the election? For the good of the country let's hope it stays that way.

16 minutes ago, Dog said:

No Americans were named IN THAT PARTICULAR INDICTMENT. It's pretty clear that Americans will be named in subsequent indictments. Drip, drip, drip...the onion continues to be peeled apart.

1 minute ago, RKoch said:

No Americans were named IN THAT PARTICULAR INDICTMENT. It's pretty clear that Americans will be named in subsequent indictments. Drip, drip, drip...the onion continues to be peeled apart.

"It's pretty clear that Americans will be named in subsequent indictments". ...Do tell

20 minutes ago, hermetic said:

kinda makes the whole indictment process silly, doesn't it.

If the charges are bogus and they can prove it, they might surprise you. Some of the Russians previously indicted are fighting it. 

So where did the Justice department get their DNC data from? Last I heard the DNC refused access to their servers by the FBI and Justice. Everything we know about the supposed Russian hack came from CrowdStrike. A private third party paid and directed by the DNC. One can assume with near 100% certainty they did not give the FBI any info that questioned their Russia / Trump  theories. 

"Why wouldn’t the Democratic National Committee allow the FBI to check their servers during the investigation of the DNC breaches during the 2016 election?

The DNC maintains there’s a simple answer to this question: According to the group, the FBI never asked to see their servers. But FBI Director James Comey told the Senate Intelligence Committee back in January that the FBI did, in fact, issue “multiple requests at different levels” to the DNC to gain direct access to their computer systems and conduct their own forensic analysis.

Instead, whether because they were denied access or simply never asked for it, the FBI instead used the analysis of the DNC breach conducted by security firm CrowdStrike as the basis for its investigation. "

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dog said:

"It's pretty clear that Americans will be named in subsequent indictments". ...Do tell

and here's dog, probably lieing again.

awww shit and happy jack is rushing into the fray to defend Roger Stone.  what a fucking dumpster fire conservatives are.

16 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

awww shit and happy jack is rushing into the fray to defend Roger Stone.  what a fucking dumpster fire conservatives are.

I'm thinking Roger Stone may have flipped. 

Why aren't leading Republicans supporting this investigation? Why isn't the President demanding that more resources be directed towards rooting out all information telling us how the Russians did this, and how we can best defend ourselves?

44 minutes ago, Dog said:

It has to be reassuring to note that to date not one of your countrymen has been indicted for any offense related to the election? For the good of the country let's hope it stays that way.

Hey, if it is what you say it is, I love it

33 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Neither Dog nor happy jack are conservatives. 

Aaron Nevins requested and received hacked files from Guccifer2.0, who is now believed to be a fake persona run by the Russian GRU persons recently indicted. Nevins (a political operative) works for Rep. Brian Mast, a South Florida republican. 

Florida Republican Who Teamed Up With Guccifer 2.0 Says Secretly Working With Russia Is NBD 

... snip 

Nevins, a former aide to Florida State Sen. Ellyn Bogdanoff, confessed to the Journal that not only did he receive files stolen from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the documents, which contained Democratic voter turnout analysis, weren’t just slid under his door by some anonymous benefactor. 

Nevins admits that he propositioned the hacker Guccifer 2.0 for the files privately on Twitter; “I just threw an arrow in the dark,” he said. (US intelligence chiefs say Guccifer 2.0 is an attribution front for a Russian-backed hacking group, but there are some noteworthy reasons to dispute that.) What Guccifer 2.0 sent in response was a proverbial goldmine. 

“Basically if this was a war, this is the map to where all the troops are deployed,” Nevins told the hacker in one exchange. “This is probably worth millions of dollars.” The Journal did not provide screenshots of this conversation, unfortunately. 

The stolen files were then posted to the website blog HelloFLA, which Nevins admits to running. They include a “vulnerabilities” assessment of Randy Perkins, a Democratic candidate who ran to fill a congressional seat vacated by incumbent Democrat Patrick Murphy, with details such as: “Randy Perkins has donated $1.6 million to Republicans” and “Perkins has been sued by contractors for non-payment. (Perkins lost the election to Brian Mast, a Republican.) 

More: https://gizmodo.com/florida-republican-who-teamed-up-with-guccifer-2-0-says-1795557984

1 minute ago, RKoch said:

Aaron Nevins requested and received hacked files from Guccifer2.0, who is now believed to be a fake persona run by the Russian GRU persons recently indicted. Nevins (a political operative) works for Rep. Brian Mast, a South Florida republican. 

Florida Republican Who Teamed Up With Guccifer 2.0 Says Secretly Working With Russia Is NBD 

... snip 

Nevins, a former aide to Florida State Sen. Ellyn Bogdanoff, confessed to the Journal that not only did he receive files stolen from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the documents, which contained Democratic voter turnout analysis, weren’t just slid under his door by some anonymous benefactor. 

Nevins admits that he propositioned the hacker Guccifer 2.0 for the files privately on Twitter; “I just threw an arrow in the dark,” he said. (US intelligence chiefs say Guccifer 2.0 is an attribution front for a Russian-backed hacking group, but there are some noteworthy reasons to dispute that.) What Guccifer 2.0 sent in response was a proverbial goldmine. 

“Basically if this was a war, this is the map to where all the troops are deployed,” Nevins told the hacker in one exchange. “This is probably worth millions of dollars.” The Journal did not provide screenshots of this conversation, unfortunately. 

The stolen files were then posted to the website blog HelloFLA, which Nevins admits to running. They include a “vulnerabilities” assessment of Randy Perkins, a Democratic candidate who ran to fill a congressional seat vacated by incumbent Democrat Patrick Murphy, with details such as: “Randy Perkins has donated $1.6 million to Republicans” and “Perkins has been sued by contractors for non-payment. (Perkins lost the election to Brian Mast, a Republican.) 

More: https://gizmodo.com/florida-republican-who-teamed-up-with-guccifer-2-0-says-1795557984

Holy shit.  I know that guy.  Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.  

31 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Why aren't leading Republicans supporting this investigation? Why isn't the President demanding that more resources be directed towards rooting out all information telling us how the Russians did this, and how we can best defend ourselves?

Rest assured my friend, when Donald gets into that meeting with Putin next week, he'll threaten to nuke the fuck out of Russia unless this shit gets straightened out. Putin will immediately hand over the 12 Ruskies that hacked the DNC and issue a formal apology to the US and Europe for the devious acts these rouge, non-state actors have perpetrated. Trump is going to unleash a sharknado sized can of apocalyptic whoop ass on Putin that will have that little bastard peeing like a Russian hooker. Donald is f'ing on this shit! Believe it mutha fuckers!

?file_path=68029

1 hour ago, Dog said:

For the good of the country let's be patient enough for the whole truth to emerge. Anyone who suggests that Mueller's probe be ended is unpatriotic because they don't want the truth to be seen.

1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

you don't really think that a bunch of lawyers figured this out, do you?

17 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

For the good of the country let's be patient enough for the whole truth to emerge. Anyone who suggests that Mueller's probe be ended is unpatriotic because they don't want the truth to be seen.

Anyone who opposes or promotes the Muller investigation for political reasons is unpatriotic.

Just now, another 505 sailor said:

Why do you want the investigation to end before he's finished?

IMHO the investigation should end when Mueller is satisfied that all charges have been filed related to the counterintelligence concerns that prompted it.

18 minutes ago, Dog said:

IMHO the investigation should end when Mueller is satisfied that all charges have been filed related to the counterintelligence concerns that prompted it.

Still having trouble with the "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation." ?

That's his mandate, let him do his duty. 

14 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Still having trouble with the "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation." ?

That's his mandate, let him do his duty. 

Yeah, I do have a problem with that provision, it makes the investigation open-ended.

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

Yeah, I do have a problem with that provision, it makes the investigation open-ended.

If a department of natural resources searches my house because of my anti jet ski crusade, and they have a search warrant for my smart rocket factory, but they notice the skinheads in my dungeon during the course of their search for my secret spy lab entrance they still rescue the skinheads and arrest me.    The warrant never mentions my program to reprogram Trump supporters but it was discovered as a consequence of a legal investigation.   

26 minutes ago, Dog said:

Bet you didn't have the same problem with the same provision in the Ken Starr investigation. 

Don't be ashamed of your ignorance, take ownership of it.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Humble my ass.

18 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Rosenstein, with his "this isn't political" comments makes me think there's something else going to drop soon.

Expect a full court Doggy Style press against to impeach Rosenstein and get the Fixer in charge of the probe ASAP. 

4 hours ago, Dog said:

Doggy,

How many polys and describe the room and techniques knowing you will have cut and pasted.

1 hour ago, Mike G said:

Rosenstein, with his "this isn't political" comments makes me think there's something else going to drop soon.

Hes getting in front of the gaslighters. The fact that he sees a need is disappointing, but predictable.

5 hours ago, Dog said:

Anyone who opposes or promotes the Muller investigation for political reasons is unpatriotic.

A simple yes/no question then, is Trump then unpatriotic because he certainly opposes the investigation and it obviously is for political (and personal) reasons?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

A simple yes/no question then, is Trump then unpatriotic because he certainly opposes the investigation and it obviously is for political (and personal) reasons?

A number of people have publicly called for the investigation to end. 

I don't think dog is unpatriotic, I'm sure he has other non political reasons for wanting to wind up the investigation.......

Actually,  on second thoughts, he probably is unpatriotic.

• Like 1