• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Caca Cabeza

Woman sets boyfriend on fire then douses him with buckets of urine

Redhead?

Ding!!

Well that was easy as I posted first, read the article afterwards.

Allegheny county. Went to U Pitt, if more east i could have filled in the story

Burton says the man's injuries aren't life-threatening.

The couple had been urinating in buckets as to not disturb her parents.

I'm not sure that week old buckets of urine aren't life threatening somehow. :huh::huh:

There are some real......real odd folks out there. So we respond to a female with abdominal pain around 2am. Not anything EMS can do in the field for any of the trillions of reasons for chicks abdominal pain so once once rule out some massive bleed/low BP it's pretty much off to the hospital. Can't even give pain meds with undiagnosed ab pain. So, this one is sorta.......rode hard and hung up wet kinda gal and her pain isn't really abdominal it's more.....pelvic, and I can tell from the smell what the pain is......so I tell her she just needs to go to the hospital ( I'm thinking there isn't enough pencillin in the world but......not my problem). As we getting her loaded up she says "wait, there is a big plastic bag in the refrigerator with lotsa little bags inside. I need to bring that along". My partner fetches it and says "so what is this?". She says "I've been saving samples of my vaginal secretions each day to show the doctor". My partner drops it on the floor then gingerly puts it in a trash bag to go along because she is VERY insistent. I turned to my partner and said "DO NOT hand that to the Doc if I am not there.....I must see this". I was right......it was well worth the reaction. We're an evil bunch..........

32 minutes ago, Point Break said:

There are some real......real odd folks out there. So we respond to a female with abdominal pain around 2am. Not anything EMS can do in the field for any of the trillions of reasons for chicks abdominal pain so once once rule out some massive bleed/low BP it's pretty much off to the hospital. Can't even give pain meds with undiagnosed ab pain. So, this one is sorta.......rode hard and hung up wet kinda gal and her pain isn't really abdominal it's more.....pelvic, and I can tell from the smell what the pain is......so I tell her she just needs to go to the hospital ( I'm thinking there isn't enough pencillin in the world but......not my problem). As we getting her loaded up she says "wait, there is a big plastic bag in the refrigerator with lotsa little bags inside. I need to bring that along". My partner fetches it and says "so what is this?". She says "I've been saving samples of my vaginal secretions each day to show the doctor". My partner drops it on the floor then gingerly puts it in a trash bag to go along because she is VERY insistent. I turned to my partner and said "DO NOT hand that to the Doc if I am not there.....I must see this". I was right......it was well worth the reaction. We're an evil bunch..........

When my brother was in med school, I was doing undergrad at the same school, so I would get to hear about some of his experiences.  They did a month on each service, and when his time to do OBGYN rolled around, all I pictured was a bunch of cute coeds and the like.  After I mentioned something along these lines, he rolled his eyes and said "for ever one that you might want to see, there are 20 that you would never want to look at in your life...and words you should never ever hear... 'Doc, I gots the drip.'"  I stopped asking questions after that.  

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

When my brother was in med school, I was doing undergrad at the same school, so I would get to hear about some of his experiences.  They did a month on each service, and when his time to do OBGYN rolled around, all I pictured was a bunch of cute coeds and the like.  After I mentioned something along these lines, he rolled his eyes and said "for ever one that you might want to see, there are 20 that you would never want to look at in your life...and words you should never ever hear... 'Doc, I gots the drip.'"  I stopped asking questions after that.  

Kind of a lame excuse for going to a college, but.......

2 hours ago, atoyot said:

What a flaming bitch.

She definitely had a fiery temper.

We were anchored off the beach at the Club Med on Guadeloupe a few years back. There was a 'nude beach' section and as the sun started to go down there were three couples on vacation who had been sunning their buns all afternoon that were getting bolder and more frisky as the light faded. Funny thing is that there was a rather well endowed local boy who had been hanging around with these American tourists and he was getting bolder himself as the ladies gawked at his pride and joy. It was one of the tourist guys turn to make a bar run for drinks but he had used all his plastic necklace 'tokens' and he said that he would have to go to the room to get more 'fun tickets'. No sooner had he left than the smooth talking islander moved in on his wife/date and cut her from the herd and they moved down closer to our boat. The local got right to work and the girl was ripe for his ample attentions and they both lost no time on making some waves right there on the beach. When the poor cuckold dude got back with 6 Pina Coladas and couldn't find his gal, his friend pointed out the oblivious pair just down the beach. I got our crew up on deck to witness the impending drama and when Bubba walked up and figured out just what was going on he just walked right up behind the local guy who was doing a bit of motorboating. He said, "Hey Pierre or whatever your name is, I'm pissed off and you are pissed on!" With that he proceeded to piss all over Pierre who took off headed for the hills. Incredibly, the gal just asked where her fresh drink was...

Back on topic, I'm wondering about the argument that led up to all of that. Maybe the boyfriend had told her to move out in the morning, whereupon she claimed "squatter's rights".

Hadn't she ever heard of Golden Showers?

No need to set the poor bastard on fire first.

On 7/11/2017 at 1:36 PM, Point Break said:

Not a thing makes me puke.....

That mental image is pretty f'n close.

In all my years I only tossed cookies once and this wasn't it...........my partner on the other hand looked pretty worse for the wear.........much to my amusement and later ridicule back at the firehouse.

On 7/11/2017 at 3:11 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

College roommate's older brother was in med school. We were eating dinner at his grandmother's apartment when she asked about his current roatation. "OB/GYN"

She said "You should get business cards that say Kenny ******* at your cervix."

I almost swallowed my fork. 

7 minutes ago, madohe said:

Much respect PB.

I don't know if I could run in while others are running out.....

With all due respect to PB and the others who actually do it, I don't think anyone knows how they'll react in a situation like that until they have it thrust upon them.

Kind of like going into battle - everyone wonders if they'll stand up to it.

I checked out this thread only because I just HAD to know: Where the hell did she get "buckets" of urine from?

The explanation, and the young woman's picture, made me briefly happy. No matter how fucked up I am (or ever have been), I will never be that fucked up.

7 hours ago, Happy said:

I checked out this thread only because I just HAD to know: Where the hell did she get "buckets" of urine from?

The explanation, and the young woman's picture, made me briefly happy. No matter how fucked up I am (or ever have been), I will never be that fucked methed up.

FIFY

Yeah, you sure don't have to look very far to reassure yourself how sane and intelligent you are.

He had a burning love for her, but she had a secret urine-ing for a different kind of relationship........

21 hours ago, madohe said:

Much respect PB.

I don't know if I could run in while others are running out.....

Might have to walk in backwards on some stuff.  

3 hours ago, Caca Cabeza said:

Update....

Linky

All good things must come to an end.

Karma, she can be a right bitch!

1 hour ago, some dude said:

People. Do we need to cover this again?

From the interwebs, she was a 1 or 2 on the hot axis, and a 10 on the crazy axis. So... she would either be (10,1) or (10, 2). I wonder why the hot/crazy zone is always in quadrant 1.

On 7/11/2017 at 2:36 PM, Point Break said:

what......what the fuck? what the fucking fuck. 

On 08/20/2017 at 11:01 AM, Caca Cabeza said:

Update....

Linky

All good things must come to an end.

It saves the Commonwealth the trouble of a trial, at least.... Some problems just work themselves out.  I  just wish, if it must work out this way, that it would more often occur like this - before they breed.

ER Doc stories from big city hospitals are fun too. 

This is second hand, but the best one of those was the Cuban family group ER visit.  Mama is convinced that she has a snake up her butt.  Papa carrying hammer.  Little boy and girl splitting time with the paper bag containing mouse.  Do the math as to how they had been trying to coax the snake into sticking it's head out out of Mama's asshole so that papa could whack it with the hammer.  Them's gonna be some warped chilluns.