• Announcements

    • Zapata

      Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

      Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
badlatitude

"I Know Nothing About Russia" - Donald Trump

Recommended Posts

"Despite Donald Trump’s repeated assurances that he knows “nothing about Russia,” new video obtained by CNN shows the president hanging out with the very people at the center of Donald Trump Jr.’s controversial email correspondence.

In the video—recorded in Las Vegas in 2013—Trump can be seen with Emin and Aras Agalarov, the Russians who allegedly asked manager Rod Goldstone to set up a meeting between a Russian lawyer and Trump Jr.

“We all think alike,” Emin Agalarov says in the video.

“These are the most powerful people in Russia, these are the richest people in Russia,” Trump later adds.

In an interview with Sean Hannity Tuesday night, Trump Jr. insisted he’d only met Emin Agalarov “once or twice,” and while the president’s eldest son does not appear in the 2013 video, his father certainly seems chummy with the Russian moguls."

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/watch-cnn-obtains-footage-of-trump-palling-around-with-russian-figures-at-the-center-of-don-jr-s-emails/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Seems like Trump's standard line is, "I know nothing about _____________"

In most cases that's completely believable. Russia? Not so much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny.. Palin knew all about Russia and could see from her house while Trump knows nothing about it despite having been there!

I always enjoy irony and juxtaposition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we already knew this.  Trump worked with these Russians on the Moscow Miss Universe pageant. That connection was behind the infamous meeting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dog said:

I think we already knew this.  Trump worked with these Russians on the Moscow Miss Universe pageant. That connection was behind the infamous meeting.

So you knew Trump had connections, and has been lying about them, and you still play dumb here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

So you knew Trump had connections, and has been lying about them, and you still play dumb here?

He's not playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

So you knew Trump had connections, and has been lying about them, and you still play dumb here?

Anyone who didn't know Trump had Russian connections after running the Miss Universe pageant in Russia is not just playing dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dog said:

How so?

Every day we get more evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. 

Yet, you dismiss it is circumstantial while pointing at Hillary and alleging wrongdoing. 

Sad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bus Driver said:

Every day we get more evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. 

Yet, you dismiss it is circumstantial while pointing at Hillary and alleging wrongdoing. 

Sad. 

We have no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians, we may get it but we don't have it now. Sorry but that's the reality. This thread is about the apparent revelation, to some but not me, that Trump has Russian connections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

That's a lie Dog. Typical, you lie about your opponents, and defend the Donald.

Sad. Bigly.

What's a lie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dog said:

We have no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians, we may get it but we don't have it now. Sorry but that's the reality. This thread is about the apparent revelation, to some but not me, that Trump has Russian connections.

No, you lying sack of shit, this is about Trump's lies that he has no Russian connection.

As for the collusion? God you are a stupid partisan sack of shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

No, you lying sack of shit, this is about Trump's lies that he has no Russian connection.

As for the collusion? God you are a stupid partisan sack of shit.

I don't know if Trump lied about his Russian connections and haven't commented on that. I said only that I knew he had them. Cite the lie and I will respond to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look you all, Dog is right.

We have *0* proof Donald Trump Senior was colluding.

 

 

 

 

Well sure about every other person he knows was in on it including his son and son-in-law, but just maybe he is such a monumental drooling idiot he just goes where they tell him to and doesn't ask questions. COULD BE true :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Dog said:

Anyone who didn't know Trump had Russian connections after running the Miss Universe pageant in Russia is not just playing dumb.

The video is before the Miss Universe Pageant, in Vegas, celebrating Trump's hotel. This didn't just happen, there was a relationship, and it obviously was on-going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, badlatitude said:

The video is before the Miss Universe Pageant, in Vegas, celebrating Trump's hotel. This didn't just happen, there was a relationship, and it obviously was on-going.

Clearly, that should not be news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Look you all, Dog is right.

We have *0* proof Donald Trump Senior was colluding.

 

 

 

 

Well sure about every other person he knows was in on it including his son and son-in-law, but just maybe he is such a monumental drooling idiot he just goes where they tell him to and doesn't ask questions. COULD BE true :rolleyes:

We have no evidence the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. There is a suspicious meeting and Donald Jr. appears in his emails to be not above collusion. We just don't have any actual collusion yet. That's the reality and calling me names won't change it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, badlatitude said:

It wasn't news until recently, now it is glaring.

Well it wasn't news to me. How do you run a pageant in Russia without Russian contacts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dog said:

Well it wasn't news to me. How do you run a pageant in Russia without Russian contacts.

He obviously had a lot of well-known Russian contacts; the fact that some of those same contacts were involved in the meeting with his son is the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dog said:

We have no evidence the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. There is a suspicious meeting and Donald Jr. appears in his emails to be not above collusion. We just don't have any actual collusion yet. That's the reality and calling me names won't change it.

We DO HAVE proof they TRIED to do it. The crime does not hinge upon success, but the attempt. Kind of like robbing a bank and only getting away with the free lollipop because the teller told you to fuck off is still bank robbing, even if only inept bank robbing. Seriously it is all the lies they'll go down for, much easier to prosecute ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

We DO HAVE proof they TRIED to do it. The crime does not hinge upon success, but the attempt. Kind of like robbing a bank and only getting away with the free lollipop because the teller told you to fuck off is still bank robbing, even if only inept bank robbing. Seriously it is all the lies they'll go down for, much easier to prosecute ;)

Tell it to Alan Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dog said:

What's a lie?

It's Constitutionally Protected Speech... at least, when Republicans do it...

 

13 minutes ago, Dog said:

We have no evidence the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. There is a suspicious meeting and Donald Jr. appears in his emails to be not above collusion. We just don't have any actual collusion yet. That's the reality and calling me names won't change it.

Umm, you seem to be struggling with the definition of "evidence." What we don't have is PROOF the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, or the the Trump Cabinet tried (is still trying) to make treasonous deals with Russia. There is so much evidence, much of it circumstantial to be sure, that a dozen channels of 24/7 news coverage cannot publicize it all.

 

20 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Look you all, Dog is right.

We have *0* proof Donald Trump Senior was colluding.

.....   ...   ...   ...

 

Well sure about every other person he knows was in on it including his son and son-in-law, but just maybe he is such a monumental drooling idiot he just goes where they tell him to and doesn't ask questions. COULD BE true :rolleyes:

Right ;)   Among the evidence is Trump Sr's statements about asking the Russians to find Hillary's missing email, and about how they will soon have lots of new dirt on Hillary right after Trump Jr's meeting.

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair point on the evidence.

As for the lie quote, I was referring to a specific accusation that I lied about something (the accuser didn't respond to my request).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dog said:

Fair point on the evidence.

As for the lie quote, I was referring to a specific accusation that I lied about something (the accuser didn't respond to my request).

And here's the Doggie Style distraction game. All to protect the Trumperor. What a sad sack of shit dog is. "apparently" is a lie Dog, there's nothing behind that other than your own mendaciousness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dog said:

Tell it to Alan Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley.

Why? Jonathan Turley and Alan Dershowitz are not the last words on this. That is merely their opinion and an opinion generated without access to all of the evidence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Why? Jonathan Turley and Alan Dershowitz are not the last words on this. That is merely their opinion and an opinion generated without access to all of the evidence. 

But they are experts on the law so their opinion is based on a more complete understanding than any or ours. (and they come from your side of the fence)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dog said:

But they are experts on the law so their opinion is based on a more complete understanding than any or ours. (and they come from your side of the fence)

They are paid commentators and spin artists and no more expert that any other highly qualified legal authority. Turley is not a liberal; he was offered up as an expert on a liberal television show. He has shown himself to be quite conservative. Dershowitz is a liberal but appears to be paid to craft his words to defend the president and his family. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

They are paid commentators and spin artists and no more expert that any other highly qualified legal authority. Turley is not a liberal; he was offered up as an expert on a liberal television show. He has shown himself to be quite conservative. Dershowitz is a liberal but appears to be paid to craft his words to defend the president and his family. 

Well you can reject their opinion for whatever reason you want, even inconvenience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dog said:

Well you can reject their opinion for whatever reason you want, even inconvenience.

I only reject legal opinions when they appear to ignore the written law.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dog said:

We have no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians, we may get it but we don't have it now. Sorry but that's the reality. This thread is about the apparent revelation, to some but not me, that Trump has Russian connections.

If you care to look back (God, I hate this new "quote" shit), you'll note I typed "Every day we get more evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia." (emphasis added)

I am unaware of any evidence of President Trump being directly involved.  But, it would surprise me to learn he was oblivious to the fact that his eldest son, his campaign manager, and his son-in-law scheduled a meeting between an attorney with the Russian government who claimed to have information damaging to Hillary Clinton.  And, we all know that the initial reason given for the meeting (adoptions) was complete and utter BS.  If he was oblivious, I can only imagine the seething anger he would feel toward Fredo's, I mean Donald, Jr's, attempt to play in the big sandbox and winding up smearing cat shit all over himself.

Donald Trump, Jr. scheduled the meeting after receiving an email stating - "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

That is clear there was an intent on the part of the Trump campaign (again, there's that combination of words I used) to work with a foreign government to influence a US election.  While collusion is not a crime, conspiracy is.  That sure sounds like conspiracy.

A criminal conspiracy exists when two or more people agree to commit almost any unlawful act, then take some action toward its completion. The action taken need not itself be a crime, but it must indicate that those involved in the conspiracy knew of the plan and intended to break the law.  

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/conspiracy.html

Scheduling the meeting is an action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dog said:

Anyone who didn't know Trump had Russian connections after running the Miss Universe pageant in Russia is not just playing dumb.

So why should we tolerate a single one of his lying through his teeth denials?? 

 

IMG_3011.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From here in the outside world I'll make a couple of observations,

  • Trump and cohorts sought or were offered Russian assistance
  • Its an insult to a sovereign nation at the least, treasonous at the worst and I cant believe the GOP still wave american flags with a straight face.
  • Trumps collusion may or may not be a nothing burger, keep your eye on the ball and look at what he does, not what he says.
  • There are definitely two sets of  laws in the US, one for connected rich people and another for everyone else. That is bad news for the republic.

The whole thing is a massive joke to the rest of the world, in 6 short months Trump has made the US a laughing stock. That said we are all afraid of the lumbering giant being controlled by a select few wannabe facists and plutocrats.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fair comment, mind you its ironic as well seeing the US getting some of its own medicine after years of dishing it out to mostly poor brown people in resource rich or strategic locations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kent_island_sailor said:

The shock collar batteries would soon go dead from overuse, that's what!

You have described a great concept for a battery company ad.

"When it was decided to equip politicians with lie detecting shock collars the designers chose the Kent Island battery to power the device. If Kent Island batteries can power one of these collars for a week, you know your laptop fitted with a Kent Island battery will always keep your device up and running. 

Kent Island Batteries, saving democracy and reliably powering everything that really matters since 2017."

and finish off the ad with a clip of politicians all grabbing at their collars and falling down 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Every day we get more evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. 

Yet, you dismiss it is circumstantial while pointing at Hillary and alleging wrongdoing. 

Sad. 

Dog has a lot in common with FOX.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2017 at 0:37 AM, kent_island_sailor said:

Look you all, Dog is right.

We have *0* proof Donald Trump Senior was colluding.

 

 

 

 

Well sure about every other person he knows was in on it including his son and son-in-law, but just maybe he is such a monumental drooling idiot he just goes where they tell him to and doesn't ask questions. COULD BE true :rolleyes:

Yeah, his son is at the meeting. His son-in-law, who is now one of his closest advisors, is at the meeting. His campaign manager is at the meeting. He is one floor away in the building when the meeting happens. Twenty minutes after the meeting ends, he starts tweeting about Hillary's e-mails and dirt they have on her for the first time ever. For several days after the meeting he makes promises to dish up dirt about Clinton. His lawyers knew about the meeting at least a month ago.

But he nothing about the meeting until two or three days ago.

Sure. Makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2017 at 4:47 AM, SV Airlie said:
On 7/14/2017 at 4:34 AM, Gutterblack said:

From here in the outside world I'll make a couple of observations,

  • Trump and cohorts sought or were offered Russian assistance
  • Its an insult to a sovereign nation at the least, treasonous at the worst and I cant believe the GOP still wave american flags with a straight face.
  • Trumps collusion may or may not be a nothing burger, keep your eye on the ball and look at what he does, not what he says.
  • There are definitely two sets of  laws in the US, one for connected rich people and another for everyone else. That is bad news for the republic.

The whole thing is a massive joke to the rest of the world, in 6 short months Trump has made the US a laughing stock. That said we are all afraid of the lumbering giant being controlled by a select few wannabe facists and plutocrats.

 

It's not treasonous If we were at war with Russia, we're not last time I checked.

yet they executed the Rosenbergs.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-rosenberg-trial-begins

1200px-Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg_NYWTS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When a POTUS claims he does not recall it does not know something, rational people realize he is either lying or mentally incompetent. It should be a reason  for hastening his removal as Commander in Chief. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know the thing that bothers me most about all this...?

Why?..what's the end game?

Despite the nasturtums cast upon Trump, we know he is not actually a literal moron. Smart enough to have sailed close to the wind for decades and not get caught.

We know that though he may have all kinds of mental disorders, he's able to function in his own peculiar fashion.

So WHY?

Trump must have known that this shit would leak pretty fast..his long financial association with Russians of various offices  is well known..this is like a game.."how long can we hang in here, how much money can I make before they kick me out? or I quit"

 

It's not as if he cares for his reputation other than being famous and the biggest dealer/gambler.

.What else does he have to live for except notoriety of any kind.He's 70..He knows he won't go to gaol..

His kids? well ..deals can be done..what a scam to pull off before he cocks up his toes..Sure as eggs, Trump will never be forgotten.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turns out that President Trump met privately with Putin for an hour and we are relying on the interpreter sent by Russia because the interpreter President Trump brought to the G20 conference.....wait for it.....doesn't speak Russian. 

Stunning incompetence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Turns out that President Trump met privately with Putin for an hour and we are relying on the interpreter sent by Russia because the interpreter President Trump brought to the G20 conference.....wait for it.....doesn't speak Russian. 

Stunning incompetence. 

Our children will be speaking Russian soon enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Our children will be speaking Russian soon enough.

A friend attempted to dismiss this as misleading, by explaining they DID have an interpreter who speaks Russian.  But, the interpreter was not present to translate for that particular tête-à-tête.  

So, President Trump HAD the ability to have someone he could trust translate, and decided NOT TO use him/her.  Instead, he chose to rely on Vladimir Putin and HIS interpreter.

I, for one, do not see how this is any better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2017 at 2:34 PM, Gutterblack said:

From here in the outside world I'll make a couple of observations,

  • Trump and cohorts sought or were offered Russian assistance
  • Its an insult to a sovereign nation at the least, treasonous at the worst and I cant believe the GOP still wave american flags with a straight face.
  • Trumps collusion may or may not be a nothing burger, keep your eye on the ball and look at what he does, not what he says.
  • There are definitely two sets of  laws in the US, one for connected rich people and another for everyone else. That is bad news for the republic.

The whole thing is a massive joke to the rest of the world, in 6 short months Trump has made the US a laughing stock. That said we are all afraid of the lumbering giant being controlled by a select few wannabe facists and plutocrats.

 

I don't know from where in the outside world you reside, but your last sentence is spot on perspicacity!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Certainly a possibility. Probably a mix of willful collusion and stupidity in my view  

The Atlantic -

What Congressional Republicans -Really Think About Trump and Russia

Even as alarm has reached fever pitch among Democrats, most in the GOP see the reaction as little more than partisan noise.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/what-congressional-republicans-really-think-about-trump-and-russia/533784/

Excerpt -

“When I floated this idea to Capitol Hill Republicans, they generally found it preposterous. They were willing to allow for the possibility that some Trump campaign officials might have inappropriately cooperated with Russians, but they said the president and his team were simply too incompetent to pull off a high-level House of Cards-style conspiracy. At worst, they seemed to believe Team Trump’s collusion amounted to a ‘conspiracy of dunces’ (as a recent Ross Douthat column termed it)—embarrassing and unseemly, sure, but certainly not so grave as to demand blowing up the entire GOP agenda to address it.”

Said one senior Senate aide: “I think most of us agree that if something did happen, it wasn’t anything malicious … it’s just chalked up to them not being very smart.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sean said:

 

Certainly a possibility. Probably a mix of willful collusion and stupidity in my view  

The Atlantic -

What Congressional Republicans -Really Think About Trump and Russia

Even as alarm has reached fever pitch among Democrats, most in the GOP see the reaction as little more than partisan noise.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/what-congressional-republicans-really-think-about-trump-and-russia/533784/

Excerpt -

“When I floated this idea to Capitol Hill Republicans, they generally found it preposterous. They were willing to allow for the possibility that some Trump campaign officials might have inappropriately cooperated with Russians, but they said the president and his team were simply too incompetent to pull off a high-level House of Cards-style conspiracy. At worst, they seemed to believe Team Trump’s collusion amounted to a ‘conspiracy of dunces’ (as a recent Ross Douthat column termed it)—embarrassing and unseemly, sure, but certainly not so grave as to demand blowing up the entire GOP agenda to address it.”

Said one senior Senate aide: “I think most of us agree that if something did happen, it wasn’t anything malicious … it’s just chalked up to them not being very smart.”

 

Aw heck, them boys are just havin' some good clean fun. Ain't nothin' wrong with that

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

I, for one, do not see how this is any better.

You don't work for the Russians. Trump had no problem with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard an NPR story this morning (trying to find it) in which a caller said she did not believe President Trump lies.  She admits politicians lie all the time.  But, since DJT is not a "politician", he can't be labeled a liar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Heard an NPR story this morning (trying to find it) in which a caller said she did not believe President Trump lies.  She admits politicians lie all the time.  But, since DJT is not a "politician", he can't be labeled a liar.

It was "On Point" this morning.  If so, you can skip to 42:00 and listen to a Trumpkin spin like a top.

http://www.npr.org/podcasts/510053/on-point-with-tom-ashbrook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2017 at 11:24 AM, Bus Driver said:

Heard an NPR story this morning (trying to find it) in which a caller said she did not believe President Trump lies.  She admits politicians lie all the time.  But, since DJT is not a "politician", he can't be labeled a liar.

 In totalitarian governments the Dear Leader may change his mind at any time...but has never been wrong about anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2017 at 6:02 AM, Sean said:

 

Certainly a possibility. Probably a mix of willful collusion and stupidity in my view  

The Atlantic -

What Congressional Republicans -Really Think About Trump and Russia

Even as alarm has reached fever pitch among Democrats, most in the GOP see the reaction as little more than partisan noise.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/what-congressional-republicans-really-think-about-trump-and-russia/533784/

Excerpt -

“When I floated this idea to Capitol Hill Republicans, they generally found it preposterous. They were willing to allow for the possibility that some Trump campaign officials might have inappropriately cooperated with Russians, but they said the president and his team were simply too incompetent to pull off a high-level House of Cards-style conspiracy. At worst, they seemed to believe Team Trump’s collusion amounted to a ‘conspiracy of dunces’ (as a recent Ross Douthat column termed it)—embarrassing and unseemly, sure, but certainly not so grave as to demand blowing up the entire GOP agenda to address it.”

Said one senior Senate aide: “I think most of us agree that if something did happen, it wasn’t anything malicious … it’s just chalked up to them not being very smart.”

 

And one congressman said "He's an asshole, but he's our asshole."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this