• Announcements

    • UnderDawg

      A Few Simple Rules   05/22/2017

      Sailing Anarchy is a very lightly moderated site. This is by design, to afford a more free atmosphere for discussion. There are plenty of sailing forums you can go to where swearing isn't allowed, confrontation is squelched and, and you can have a moderator finger-wag at you for your attitude. SA tries to avoid that and allow for more adult behavior without moderators editing your posts and whacking knuckles with rulers. We don't have a long list of published "thou shalt nots" either, and this is by design. Too many absolute rules paints us into too many corners. So check the Terms of Service - there IS language there about certain types of behavior that is not permitted. We interpret that lightly and permit a lot of latitude, but we DO reserve the right to take action when something is too extreme to tolerate (too racist, graphic, violent, misogynistic, etc.). Yes, that is subjective, but it allows us discretion. Avoiding a laundry list of rules allows for freedom; don't abuse it. However there ARE a few basic rules that will earn you a suspension, and apparently a brief refresher is in order. 1) Allegations of pedophilia - there is no tolerance for this. So if you make allegations, jokes, innuendo or suggestions about child molestation, child pornography, abuse or inappropriate behavior with minors etc. about someone on this board you will get a time out. This is pretty much automatic; this behavior can have real world effect and is not acceptable. Obviously the subject is not banned when discussion of it is apropos, e.g. talking about an item in the news for instance. But allegations or references directed at or about another poster is verboten. 2) Outing people - providing real world identifiable information about users on the forums who prefer to remain anonymous. Yes, some of us post with our real names - not a problem to use them. However many do NOT, and if you find out someone's name keep it to yourself, first or last. This also goes for other identifying information too - employer information etc. You don't need too many pieces of data to figure out who someone really is these days. Depending on severity you might get anything from a scolding to a suspension - so don't do it. I know it can be confusing sometimes for newcomers, as SA has been around almost twenty years and there are some people that throw their real names around and their current Display Name may not match the name they have out in the public. But if in doubt, you don't want to accidentally out some one so use caution, even if it's a personal friend of yours in real life. 3) Posting While Suspended - If you've earned a timeout (these are fairly rare and hard to get), please observe the suspension. If you create a new account (a "Sock Puppet") and return to the forums to post with it before your suspension is up you WILL get more time added to your original suspension and lose your Socks. This behavior may result a permanent ban, since it shows you have zero respect for the few rules we have and the moderating team that is tasked with supporting them. Check the Terms of Service you agreed to; they apply to the individual agreeing, not the account you created, so don't try to Sea Lawyer us if you get caught. Just don't do it. Those are the three that will almost certainly get you into some trouble. IF YOU SEE SOMEONE DO ONE OF THESE THINGS, please do the following: Refrain from quoting the offending text, it makes the thread cleanup a pain in the rear Press the Report button; it is by far the best way to notify Admins as we will get e-mails. Calling out for Admins in the middle of threads, sending us PM's, etc. - there is no guarantee we will get those in a timely fashion. There are multiple Moderators in multiple time zones around the world, and anyone one of us can handle the Report and all of us will be notified about it. But if you PM one Mod directly and he's off line, the problem will get dealt with much more slowly. Other behaviors that you might want to think twice before doing include: Intentionally disrupting threads and discussions repeatedly. Off topic/content free trolling in threads to disrupt dialog Stalking users around the forums with the intent to disrupt content and discussion Repeated posting of overly graphic or scatological porn content. There are plenty web sites for you to get your freak on, don't do it here. And a brief note to Newbies... No, we will not ban people or censor them for dropping F-bombs on you, using foul language, etc. so please don't report it when one of our members gives you a greeting you may find shocking. We do our best not to censor content here and playing swearword police is not in our job descriptions. Sailing Anarchy is more like a bar than a classroom, so handle it like you would meeting someone a little coarse - don't look for the teacher. Thanks.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bus Driver

Holy Shit

193 posts in this topic

We all better pray to whatever deity we follow that this isn't even close to the truth. 

Linky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

We all better pray to whatever deity we follow that this isn't even close to the truth. 

Linky

I read that article this morning and I agree that the money laundering could take Trump down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the "Articles of Impeachment" thread I brought up the RICO Act.....

The new world order.....organised crime?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear s the author on NPR, in bits and pieces, and thought he was a bit overexcited. If half of this is true, there's going to be some big trouble, one way or another. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And then I thought....

If organised crime ran the world, would it still be organised crime?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!! 

Not that it matters. The kakistocracy won't read anything that long and there are lots of big words 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been saying this for months.  When do we take back America?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will never click a link that says "linky".

Put your shit on the table. Linky could take me anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, My name is Legion said:

I will never click a link that says "linky".

Put your shit on the table. Linky could take me anywhere.

Never once have I done anything nefarious with an embedded link. 

However, we used to have this poster who used his links in an attempt to mine information about people who clicked on them. Went by a few names, though he denied it. Maybe you know him. 

As for the link, it is to an article detailing how President Trump has been doing business with Russian organized crime figures. 

You better hope none of it is true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well he's admitted to selling real estate to Russians..just a tad modest about the scope of it. Ergo..something stinks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russian mafia brings down the US government. Holy crap.

Donny will be lucky to survive impeachment. Well financed Russian ex-Spetznaz assassins are a whole different kettle of fish than racist thugs pissed off by a black president. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, My name is Legion said:

I will never click a link that says "linky".

Put your shit on the table. Linky could take me anywhere.

If you don't know how to display the actual link, I understand why you would be afraid to click on anything. 

Try educating yourself on this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, benwynn said:

If you don't know how to display the actual link, I understand why you would be afraid to click on anything. 

Try educating yourself on this. 

To that end - in most browsers, if you "hover" the mouse over a link, the URL will display in the status bar at the bottom of the browser window. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

To that end - in most browsers, if you "hover" the mouse over a link, the URL will display in the status bar at the bottom of the browser window. 

I think it was more an attempt to bitch at me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, My name is Legion said:

I will never click a link that says "linky".

Put your shit on the table. Linky could take me anywhere.

This is a start. You have described one level of debauchery beneath which you will not crawl.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

Russian mafia brings down the US government. Holy crap.

Donny will be lucky to survive impeachment. Well financed Russian ex-Spetznaz assassins are a whole different kettle of fish than racist thugs pissed off by a black president. 

No shit.

OTOH it totally fits the narrative. The Republican Party has marketed itself as the party that hates the US government. One of the catch-phrases has been 'shrink the government down to a size where it can be taken out and drowned in the bathtub." Now the Russians have just shortened the process for them.

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't the ultimate in "shrink the government" a dictatorship?

Cause the current team seems to prefer that option on the world stage. Courts and Democrats are so pesky and get in the way. The sheeple don't like debate, the press are super annoying and always pushing fake news and nothingburgers. Scientists and their overblown facts and oh-so-serious theories about the environment are no fun. 

Crime and profitable business would be SO much easier without democracy, health care and the poor to worry about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Well he's admitted to selling real estate to Russians..just a tad modest about the scope of it. Ergo..something stinks 

Ol' Donald, being rich & famous, & worse yet, a Republican, & for the last 8 years, or so, been operating under the BO administration,, has very likely had the cross hairs of the IRS, FBI, CIA, EPA, & Homeland Security aimed squarely in the middle of his back for a long, long time.

What is that, you say? "He sold  real estate to the Russians" Oh dear, is that illegal?

"Yea but, yea but, he is guilty until proven innocent" (Likely liberal quote)

Maybe if Ol' Donald does just like Hillary does with her foundation, just keep his head down, all this stuff will go away? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dabnis2 said:

Ol' Donald, being rich & famous, & worse yet, a Republican, & for the last 8 years, or so, been operating under the BO administration,, has very likely had the cross hairs of the IRS, FBI, CIA, EPA, & Homeland Security aimed squarely in the middle of his back for a long, long time.

What is that, you say? "He sold  real estate to the Russians" Oh dear, is that illegal?

"Yea but, yea but, he is guilty until proven innocent" (Likely liberal quote)

Maybe if Ol' Donald does just like Hillary does with her foundation, just keep his head down, all this stuff will go away? 

I see no reason for you to hold Donald Trump to the same standard as Hillary Clinton. 

Hillary Clinton: Guilty until Proven Innocent

Donald Trump: Innocent

Does that pretty much cover it, Dabs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More like, Hillary is guilty until proven dead, whereas Trump is innocent until his guilt is politically expedient. Must not waste a golden opportunity to profit or enjoy another's demise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, Dabnis2 said:

Ol' Donald, being rich & famous, & worse yet, a Republican, & for the last 8 years, or so, been operating under the BO administration,, has very likely had the cross hairs of the IRS, FBI, CIA, EPA, & Homeland Security aimed squarely in the middle of his back for a long, long time.

What is that, you say? "He sold  real estate to the Russians" Oh dear, is that illegal?

"Yea but, yea but, he is guilty until proven innocent" (Likely liberal quote)

Maybe if Ol' Donald does just like Hillary does with her foundation, just keep his head down, all this stuff will go away? 

Back in my youth the Republicans claimed a quaint concept of morality.  Kennedy was wrong for power plots with an adversary.    Doing the right thing has been replaced by the easily defined concept of being the correct brand of Christian, irregardless of ethics or morality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When your empire has gone through 6 bankruptcies meaning those who gave him money to invest, they probably lost it. So shit on his being a good businessman and I'm sure the IRS has him red flagged. Not just for that, he cheats people out the money he owes them. Was he hurt by BO, well, the Dow, which I'm sure he invests in went from 7500 to 17,000, he probably took in higher profits. So, he probably wasn't hurt by having BO as you call him, as president. Go back to your bubble dabbikins, time for your afternoon nap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald hasn't been a Republican for all that long. For much of his life he supported a woman's right to choose and chose to sleep with women out of wedlock as a corrupt Democrat before he was a corrupt Republican. 

Seems both parties should be out to get this boorish Russian sympathizer, but as long as he is useful in destroying the government to the point where the Conservatives proclamations of governmental inefficiency and trustworthiness are correct, they will tolerate his foul stench in the WH. As soon as his "Sell By" date is up, tho, they will prosecute him and reap the patriotic rewards and acclaim for having saved the nation from tyranny. 

This sucks for the rest of us, bigly, since it's OUR national lands, environment, public schools, healthcare. judicial system, political discourse and civic health that will be ruined by this cynical self-inflicted & self fulfilling prophecy of governmental ineptitude. 

The result of conservatives running our government is only "good" for the über wealthy, and (it turns out) the Russians & the Chinese. The irony is as rich as our administration. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conservatives favor the status quo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benwynn said:

I see no reason for you to hold Donald Trump to the same standard as Hillary Clinton. 

Hillary Clinton: Guilty until Proven Innocent

Donald Trump: Innocent

Does that pretty much cover it, Dabs?

10 Ring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benwynn said:

I see no reason for you to hold Donald Trump to the same standard as Hillary Clinton. 

Hillary Clinton: Guilty until Proven Innocent the Next Investigation

Donald Trump: Innocent

Does that pretty much cover it, Dabs?

FIFY

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I know, Ol' Donald hasn't been convicted of anything? Not that there hasn't been lots of cross hairs on him. However, never say never. You never know, someone that knows how to use a landing net properly may eventually land Ol' Shrillary.

Better to net big, slippery Democrats head first:

Image result for Salmon being netted

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dabnis2 said:

As far as I know, Ol' Donald hasn't been convicted of anything? Not that there hasn't been lots of cross hairs on him. However, never say never. You never know, someone that knows how to use a landing net properly may eventually land Ol' Shrillary.

Better to net big, slippery Democrats head first:

Image result for Salmon being netted

 

Not yet, the fat lady hasn't sung yet! There is one thing he's guilty of is having no morals, inherited from his dad and has no concept of right and wrong. Both should be illegal but, sadly they aren't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Dabnis2 said:

As far as I know, Ol' Donald hasn't been convicted of anything?

And if you refuse to look, you can continue to innocently claim that.

In actual fact, Donald J. Trump has been convicted of a bunch of things from tax fraud to housing discrimination. Ever heard of Trump University? Hint- he was not proven innocent in that case.

He's involved continually in a huge number of court cases from lawsuits to tax evasion, and his lawyers say "That's just what business is like in the US" without adding "if you're constantly trying to cheat everyone." You might find the case of Enriquez vs Trump interesting, it's just one of hundreds of such cases.

Oh Russia? Who cares, Hillary was worse. But if a guy has lied and stolen and cheated as many times as Trump has, why would you want him to be President and why would you believe him when he says "I did not have sex collude with that woman the Russinas to steal the election."

You're really a liberal trying to make conservatives look dumb, aren't you?

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

And if you refuse to look, you can continue to innocently claim that.

In actual fact, Donald J. Trump has been convicted of a bunch of things from tax fraud to housing discrimination. Ever heard of Trump University? Hint- he was not proven innocent in that case.

He's involved continually in a huge number of court cases from lawsuits to tax evasion, and his lawyers say "That's just what business is like in the US" without adding "if you're constantly trying to cheat everyone." You might find the case of Enriquez vs Trump interesting, it's just one of hundreds of such cases.

Oh Russia? Who cares, Hillary was worse. But if a guy has lied and stolen and cheated as many times as Trump has, why would you want him to be President and why would you believe him when he says "I did not have sex collude with that woman the Russinas to steal the election."

You're really a liberal trying to make conservatives look dumb, aren't you?

-DSK

Dabbikins conveniently ignores such fake news and everything that puts Trump in a bad light but, you know that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Dabs!! Look at what he said:

Choose one:

a. He did what he said he did 

b. He is a liar

 

He said he grabbed sues!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

And if you refuse to look, you can continue to innocently claim that.

In actual fact, Donald J. Trump has been convicted of a bunch of things from tax fraud to housing discrimination. Ever heard of Trump University? Hint- he was not proven innocent in that case.

He's involved continually in a huge number of court cases from lawsuits to tax evasion, and his lawyers say "That's just what business is like in the US" without adding "if you're constantly trying to cheat everyone." You might find the case of Enriquez vs Trump interesting, it's just one of hundreds of such cases.

Oh Russia? Who cares, Hillary was worse. But if a guy has lied and stolen and cheated as many times as Trump has, why would you want him to be President and why would you believe him when he says "I did not have sex collude with that woman the Russinas to steal the election."

You're really a liberal trying to make conservatives look dumb, aren't you?

-DSK

I didn't do a search on "Trump convictions" , just assumed that if he had been convicted, he would have been put in front of a firing squad by now. If the big daddy, the IRS, hasn't nailed him, it must have been because they didn't put Lois Learner on his case(s)

So, how many ballots did the Russians change? They must be really good salesmen to get all those deplorables to change their minds & vote for President Trump?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dabnis2 said:

I didn't do a search on "Trump convictions" , just assumed that if he had been convicted, he would have been put in font of a firing squad by now. If the big daddy, the IRS, hasn't nailed him, it must have been because they didn't put Lois Learner on his case(s)

So, how many ballots did the Russians change? They must be really good salesmen to get all those deplorables to change their minds & vote for President Trump?

No, he just paid them off, Trump Uni is a perfect example, he didn't care about a measly 25 million. Pocket change and I doubt you looked on google, finding what's there would burst your bubble for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Hey Dabs!! Look at what he said:

Choose one:

a. He did what he said he did 

b. He is a liar

 

He said he grabbed sues!! 

 

 Who is sues? 

So, no matter who or what he is / does, he beat Hillary, & "That is a good thing" (Unlikely Martha Stewart quote)

The SCOTUS will likely be controlled by conservative members in four years, & "That is a really good thing" (My quote)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dabnis2 said:

 Who is sues? 

So, no matter who or what he is / does, he beat Hillary, & "That is a good thing" (Unlikely Martha Stewart quote)

The SCOTUS will likely be controlled by conservative members in four years, & "That is a really good thing" (My quote)

He lost the POPULAR vote, that's reality. Still is driving Trump nuts. The popular vote is way more important than the electoral vote, it shows more people didn't vote for your messiah then didn't. IE, majority of the American people.

 

Who is SUED, the people TRUMP has screwed. Shouldn't be hard to figure out. The problem is suing anyone is expensive and most people who try to sue the asshole can't afford to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SV Airlie said:

The popular vote is way more important than the electoral vote, it shows more people didn't vote for your messiah then didn't. IE, majority of the American people.

I don't know, SV. The popular vote doesn't count for anything other than bragging rights. 

It's the Electoral Vote that elects the POTUS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I don't know, SV. The popular vote doesn't count for anything other than bragging rights. 

It's the Electoral Vote that elects the POTUS. 

Technically true but the popular vote shows a majority of those who voted, they are not being represented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, My name is Legion said:

I will never click a link that says "linky".

Put your shit on the table. Linky could take me anywhere.

Don't be so Grumpy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I don't know, SV. The popular vote doesn't count for anything other than bragging rights. 

It's the Electoral Vote that elects the POTUS. 

Ah, so. and it is the POTUS who nominates SCOTUS members. Unless Trump or Pence, or both, are shot, it is likely we may have some more, maybe two, new conservative SCOTUS members in the next three, plus a little, years. And, that is a good thing.

"It's important, Marion"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, My name is Legion said:

Well played. 

So which shit for brains did you used to be?  And FWIW Trump isn't going anywhere, the Republicans still support him by 90% because if Trump goes down they all become vulnerable. It's the ultimate Party before Country gig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

So which shit for brains did you used to be?  And FWIW Trump isn't going anywhere, the Republicans still support him by 90% because if Trump goes down they all become vulnerable. It's the ultimate Party before Country gig.

That's the math... why?   Pence is reliable.   His faith is believable, if misguided.    He'd appoint conservative nutbags and gut public education in favor of religious education keeping DeVos.    We'd have a few months of calling Trump the fake Republican, the trolls would suddenly like the wedding photo with the Clintons.   Then two years for us to forget the Republicans fuck up, while blaming the whole fiasco on the Russians and Hilliary for losin.   The midterm seats are jerrymandered safe, it's a long time to 2020.   Why do the party faihful keep on lovin their gold man?   Saorsa?   Dog?   Old airplane?    Anybody?   What's the attraction?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

So which shit for brains did you used to be?  And FWIW Trump isn't going anywhere, the Republicans still support him by 90% because if Trump goes down they all become vulnerable. It's the ultimate Party before Country gig.

SfB? That's Meli. According to some of the legends here, I'm about a dozen different retired posters. The WB people think I'm one of them and the non WB people think I'm not. 

Some days I'm not sure who I am or who you folks want me to pretend to be. :rolleyes:

I know Trump's not going anywhere, it's the rest of you stamping your little feet insisting that he must.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, My name is Legion said:

Well played. 

Always aim to please, & Ben is always right. I wonder how he knows / knew that Shrillary is guilty? Oh wait!!, that is kind of like asking: "Does the sun come up every morning?" Did you know that she was really good at trading cattle futures? I wonder why she didn't stay with that?

Oh wait!! She may have decided to run with the big dogs & formed the Clinton Foundation. Don't hear about that anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, My name is Legion said:

I see Chelsea's husband is unemployed these days. Does he get food stamps?

Not likely, but possible. He probably just keeps going back to the well that never runs dry. I wonder if Ol' Jason the surfer is still on food stamps? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Doubt it. 

Doubt what? His employment status or the food stamps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, My name is Legion said:

SfB? That's Meli. According to some of the legends here, I'm about a dozen different retired posters. The WB people think I'm one of them and the non WB people think I'm not. 

Some days I'm not sure who I am or who you folks want me to pretend to be. :rolleyes:

I know Trump's not going anywhere, it's the rest of you stamping your little feet insisting that he must.

I know which shit for brains you are now, I asked which one you used to be, of course not expecting an answer since you are a shit for brains.  You are just one more Party Power before Country dickwad. Welcome back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I know which shit for brains you are now, I asked which one you used to be, of course not expecting an answer since you are a shit for brains.  You are just one more Party Power before Country dickwad. Welcome back.

Oh, you "know" do you? Give yourself an attaboy for being so fucking clever.

What name do you want to add to the list? It's pretty fucking long and growing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't really matter who one thinks this sock is..It's just a weakling having a virtual wank.

I know who it is, but being a generous soul, you can call it anything you choose. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, My name is Legion said:

Doubt what? His employment status or the food stamps?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Doesn't really matter who one thinks this sock is..It's just a weakling having a virtual wank.

I know who it is, but being a generous soul, you can call it anything you choose. :D

See? You just can't leave it be can you? So who am I today? Scratchynuts? Big fella? Happy Jack?

You're a fucking idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, My name is Legion said:

See? You just can't leave it be can you? So who am I today? Scratchynuts? Big fella? Happy Jack?

You're a fucking idiot.

Two out of three ain't bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, My name is Legion said:

Oh, you "know" do you? Give yourself an attaboy for being so fucking clever.

What name do you want to add to the list? It's pretty fucking long and growing.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point now is it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point now is it. 

You think he has a strong point?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point now is it. 

My reading comprehension is just fine, thank you very much. I don't want to be your friend. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

You think he has a strong point?? 

Hooray! A post from Gouv that is actually legible! Well done son!

Baby steps, now see if you can get ten consecutive words down without spelling errors. We still have some work to do with your grammar though. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All my posts here are legible. They are in an easy to read computer generated font

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, My name is Legion said:

Hooray! A post from Gouv that is actually legible! Well done son!

Baby steps, now see if you can get ten consecutive words down without spelling errors. We still have some work to do with your grammar though. :rolleyes:

Air roars

err rurse

ehr hers

air rears

Legion Sucks

 

*****

there ya go!! Ten words and I didn't spell errors a single time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, My name is Legion said:

My reading comprehension is just fine, thank you very much. I don't want to be your friend. :rolleyes:

No, it's not Grumpy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Air roars

err rurse

ehr hers

air rears

Legion Sucks

 

*****

there ya go!! Ten words and I didn't spell errors a single time!

Okay. THAT was good. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to the "Lets gleefully watch Trump swinging from the old White Oak tree thread"?

When is the funeral service?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dabnis2 said:

As far as I know, Ol' Donald hasn't been convicted of anything? 

As far as you know has Hillary been convicted of anything? 

Please answer in the form of a question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benwynn said:

As far as you know has Hillary been convicted of anything? 

Please answer in the form of a question.

Not that I know of?  Democrats, especially really slippery ones like her, are really hard to convict, especially during a Democrat President's Administration:

Lois Learner

Shrillary

Eric Holder

And the list goes n.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, benwynn said:

As far as you know has Hillary been convicted of anything? 

Please answer in the form of a question.

You get a gold star for that one

 

IMG_3044.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dabnis2 said:

Not that I know of?  Democrats, especially really slippery ones like her, are really hard to convict, especially during a Democrat President's Administration:

But Donny is a Republican.  Remember?

And he said that if elected, he would start an investigation of her on day one. 

Lying to your supporters is not polite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the hatred for food stamps? Any 10,000 on that benefit haven't taken as much from the US Treasury as did the Donald while he was still a private citizen. 

And now that he's our golfer in chief? You'd probably have to go up a couple of orders of magnitude to equal his cost to the nation. 

And he's just getting started. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well he's straight off the plane from a jaunt in Paree to the Tennis..Gotta admire the mans dedication to pleasure seeking..Buy the man a fiddle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Well he's straight off the plane from a jaunt in Paree to the Tennis..Gotta admire the mans dedication to pleasure seeking..Buy the man a fiddle.

Golf........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2017 at 6:56 PM, Bus Driver said:

We all better pray to whatever deity we follow that this isn't even close to the truth. 

Linky

If it is true, its a big ass match and a can of gasoline that is needed to burn this bitch down.  People will be so disgusted with the fraud and corruption that it will finally wake them the fuck up to actually paying attention to what politicians are doing and not doing and we will see at least a couple of decades of the cleanest, most transparent gov't ever.  It will make the aftermath of Nixon look like a debutante ball.  We might even get a whole new party out of this.  One can only hope.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sportboat Jeff said:

If it is true, its a big ass match and a can of gasoline that is needed to burn this bitch down.  People will be so disgusted with the fraud and corruption that it will finally wake them the fuck up to actually paying attention to what politicians are doing and not doing and we will see at least a couple of decades of the cleanest, most transparent gov't ever.  It will make the aftermath of Nixon look like a debutante ball.  We might even get a whole new party out of this.  One can only hope.....

Oh, it's all true. All that info was sourced from public records according to the editor of New Republic on the NPR link. 

I spent 20 years in Manhattan commercial real estate and I can tell you, he's as sleezy as he's made out to be in the article. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not true!!

he is much more sleazy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Golf........

Heh, My bad..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 The matters in the OP have been what I'm waiting for. Just a matter of time for the details to emerge.

For the bit players, I wonder what it feels like hoping the Russians have no contract out on your ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sportboat Jeff said:

If it is true, its a big ass match and a can of gasoline that is needed to burn this bitch down.  People will be so disgusted with the fraud and corruption that it will finally wake them the fuck up to actually paying attention to what politicians are doing and not doing and we will see at least a couple of decades of the cleanest, most transparent gov't ever.  It will make the aftermath of Nixon look like a debutante ball.  We might even get a whole new party out of this.  One can only hope..

It won't wake anyone up. In fact the opposite, turning people off is more likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are the Russian Oligarchs going to find a place to safely keep their money if Russia screws the US of A as completely as Russia (and Trump) seems to be screwing her this time around?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It just gets curiouser and curiouser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Trimp has said only he can save the World.  Maybe we have it wrong- maybe Putin is in thrall to Trump? 

Its s Bannon - Miller fantasy:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sportboat Jeff said:

If it is true, its a big ass match and a can of gasoline that is needed to burn this bitch down.  People will be so disgusted with the fraud and corruption that it will finally wake them the fuck up to actually paying attention to what politicians are doing and not doing and we will see at least a couple of decades of the cleanest, most transparent gov't ever.  It will make the aftermath of Nixon look like a debutante ball.  We might even get a whole new party out of this.  One can only hope.....

Who are you mad at? Republicans have controlled the Congress for 16 of the last 20 years, and control most state houses. Why did you deliberately choose the biggest lying crook of an asshole you could find? The only logical reason is that you hate the US, which begs the question why don't you just fuckin' move instead of trying to harm your neighbors & family?

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Who are you mad at? Republicans have controlled the Congress for 16 of the last 20 years, and control most state houses. Why did you deliberately choose the biggest lying crook of an asshole you could find? The only logical reason is that you hate the US, which begs the question why don't you just fuckin' move instead of trying to harm your neighbors & family?

-DSK

Maybe he doesn't like his neighbors and doesn't have much affection for his family?:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Amati said:

Where are the Russian Oligarchs going to find a place to safely keep their money if Russia screws the US of A as completely as Russia (and Trump) seems to be screwing her this time around?

 

I don't think they thought that far ahead.

Another thing, they will have plenty of money rolling in from their other "deals" so if the US crashes harder than 2008 and suffers massive political disturbances as well, it's the ultimate "buy low" opportunity... dunno who they're going to "sell high" to, though. British Royals, maybe?

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I don't think they thought that far ahead.

Another thing, they will have plenty of money rolling in from their other "deals" so if the US crashes harder than 2008 and suffers massive political disturbances as well, it's the ultimate "buy low" opportunity... dunno who they're going to "sell high" to, though. British Royals, maybe?

-DSK

Apparently, many people have said that Trump is going to give those two compounds Obama took away, back. They can use those. At least they are in the US, Logistics would be easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I don't think they thought that far ahead.

Another thing, they will have plenty of money rolling in from their other "deals" so if the US crashes harder than 2008 and suffers massive political disturbances as well, it's the ultimate "buy low" opportunity... dunno who they're going to "sell high" to, though. British Royals, maybe?

-DSK

Chinese.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sportboat Jeff said:
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:56 PM, Bus Driver said:

We all better pray to whatever deity we follow that this isn't even close to the truth. 

Linky

If it is true, its a big ass match and a can of gasoline that is needed to burn this bitch down.  People will be so disgusted with the fraud and corruption that it will finally wake them the fuck up to actually paying attention to what politicians are doing and not doing and we will see at least a couple of decades of the cleanest, most transparent gov't ever.  It will make the aftermath of Nixon look like a debutante ball.  We might even get a whole new party out of this.  One can only hope.....

investigation into these type of allegations won't go very far - the investigators will need insight into trump's privately held companies, some going back 25 years.

subpoena's to the sitting president from congress / mueller? that's going to be a privilege fight to the death

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The interesting thing is much of that dark cloud was part of various documentaries about the Russian Mafia and tentacles, the trump path of quality to conduit across many bits of the planet also included.

In recent times we see a similar thing with big dirty cash, screaming out for a scrub, from Communist China, it is only sensible that a proven model be adopted.

New areas with less nosey regulators is the smart way forwards and no surprize when we see big Chinese cash, fund nice Indonesian resort projects, as well as in other zones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Air roars

err rurse

ehr hers

air rears

Legion Sucks

 

*****

there ya go!! Ten words and I didn't spell errors a single time!

Have you and Woody been swapping your spelling homework? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Sportboat Jeff said:

If it is true, its a big ass match and a can of gasoline that is needed to burn this bitch down.  People will be so disgusted with the fraud and corruption that it will finally wake them the fuck up to actually paying attention to what politicians are doing and not doing and we will see at least a couple of decades of the cleanest, most transparent gov't ever.  It will make the aftermath of Nixon look like a debutante ball.  We might even get a whole new party out of this.  One can only hope.....

I admire your optimism, but hoping is all there is. It's unlikely to ever change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Amati said:

Where are the Russian Oligarchs going to find a place to safely keep their money if Russia screws the US of A as completely as Russia (and Trump) seems to be screwing her this time around?

 

The UK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mad said:

Have you and Woody been swapping your spelling homework? 

Snaggie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Amati said:

Where are the Russian Oligarchs going to find a place to safely keep their money if Russia screws the US of A as completely as Russia (and Trump) seems to be screwing her this time around?

 

Keeping is easy. Cyprus, Caymans, hell, even Singapore. If they will do Nork laundry they will do anyone's, I reckon. Investing is trickier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, mad said:

The UK. 

Not sure Brexit is going to leave the UK all that relevant or economically vibrant in the near term. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2017 at 0:54 PM, Steam Flyer said:

Who are you mad at? Republicans have controlled the Congress for 16 of the last 20 years, and control most state houses. Why did you deliberately choose the biggest lying crook of an asshole you could find? The only logical reason is that you hate the US, which begs the question why don't you just fuckin' move instead of trying to harm your neighbors & family?

-DSK

I'm not mad at anyone and I didn't choose Trump.  I want the GOP to burn to the ground for being such dumbasses.  But I also want the Dems to burn as well for the same.

The people who chose trump were both Dem and GOP and they were angry for the duopoly fucking them.  Its not about party, its about the political establishment have left the common folks behind.  Both parties have done it and people are fucking sick and tired of it.  Trump was the outsider and people wanted hope and change.  They were idiots for thinking trump would bring it, but when you've had 8 years of hopey and changey promises and not gotten it, you're ready for pretty much anything.  

I'm not justifying it, just explaining it.

edit to add:  Without meaning to sound seditious - I would love for the slate to be wiped clean.  Empty congress out, empty the WH out, maybe even empty out the the SCOTUS - and start over.  We've lost the plot of what this experiment in democracy was supposed to be.  These fuckers are supposed to work for WE THE PEOPLE, not for themselves and not for special interests and not for corporate people.  Fuck ALL of them!  And I'm hoping that this mess with Trump wakes everyone in the country up to this fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sportboat Jeff said:

 I would love for the slate to be wiped clean.  Empty congress out, empty the WH out, maybe even empty out the the SCOTUS - and start over.  We've lost the plot of what this experiment in democracy was supposed to be.  These fuckers are supposed to work for WE THE PEOPLE, not for themselves and not for special interests and not for corporate people.  Fuck ALL of them!

^^^X1,000,000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

^^^X1,000,000

+another 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the ashes the People will rise.

 

42151DE7-F397-4BF8-81D8-B67593A054E0-183-0000001B93DF3D85.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sportboat Jeff said:

 

The people who chose trump were both Dem and GOP and they were angry for the duopoly fucking them.  Its not about party, its about the political establishment have left the common folks behind.  Both parties have done it and people are fucking sick and tired of it.  Trump was the outsider and people wanted hope and change.  They were idiots for thinking trump would bring it, but when you've had 8 years of hopey and changey promises and not gotten it, you're ready for pretty much anything.  

 

Actually, that's not true. Very few Democrats voted for Trump, personally I would bet that such a tiny percentage did that you might as well say none. The people who voted for Trump are the Republicans who cannot fathom why there is still gay marriage, why there are Mexicans taking their construction jobs, and who are just plain pissed all the fuck off because Obama

Blaming it on a reaction against the hopey-changey stuff sounds great but why didn't you turn out the Congress that fucked everything up? IIRC there was a slight turnover, only a few seats.

The fact is, Trump won because he got a lot of people who are fueled by hate to storm to the polls. By percentage of population, he did worse than Romney. But Hillary was a boring candidate and an annoying personality, and she pissed off a lot of Democrats who did not flock to the polls... combined with the many states making it more difficult anyway.

 

27 minutes ago, Sportboat Jeff said:

 

edit to add:  Without meaning to sound seditious - I would love for the slate to be wiped clean.  Empty congress out, empty the WH out, maybe even empty out the the SCOTUS - and start over.  We've lost the plot of what this experiment in democracy was supposed to be.  These fuckers are supposed to work for WE THE PEOPLE, not for themselves and not for special interests and not for corporate people.  Fuck ALL of them!  And I'm hoping that this mess with Trump wakes everyone in the country up to this fact.

I don't think that's seditious, that's a big part of what IS SUPPOSED to happen in a democracy. Can't wipe the Supreme Court clean but everything else, sure. Does that mean you will vote for a Democrat over a Republican incumbant? Most Republcians would obsinately refuse, most would probably be offended by the suggetion.

Personally, I have voted for many Republicans over the years and may do so again; voting against incumbents is one of my default votes in the absence of strong reasons one way or the other.

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0