• Announcements

    • Zapata

      Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

      Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Bristol-Cruiser

Trump hits on Macron's wife

Recommended Posts

Even if you wanted to you could not make this up, trump hits on Macron's wife while Macron, Melania, and the world look on.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/watch-trump-hits-on-frances-first-lady-in-front-of-macron

She is on the old side for Trump and has a very good brain which would find threatening, but perhaps Donald's opportunities to be a pig have decreased in his current job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was on his best behavior.   He didn't grab her pussy once.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was looking for an old song on Youtube when I realized that Trump copied his hairstyle from "A Flock of Seagulls".

Hilarious. 35 years out of date, just like his neckties.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is such an oaf that I'm sure he thinks that was merely being complimentary.

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when the NYC old money types he craved the approval of discussed him at functions and after meetings etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Lark said:

He was on his best behavior.   He didn't grab her pussy once.  

He did move on her like a bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He reminds me of a drunken uncle on my mother's side at Christmas eve parties.

His drunken fat sloppy wife was actually worse.

After Grandma died we stopped inviting them, and Grandpa didn't wonder why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

I was looking for an old song on Youtube when I realized that Trump copied his hairstyle from "A Flock of Seagulls".

Hilarious. 35 years out of date, just like his neckties.

 

I saw them open for the Go-Gos.

Before you ask for my man card, that was payback for dragging my GF at the time to see Black Sabbath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I saw them open for the Go-Gos.

Before you ask for my man card, that was payback for dragging my GF at the time to see Black Sabbath.

Drummer for the Go-Go's, Gina Schock, hails from Dundalk.

Not many people will admit to that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, Trump addresses a 64 year old woman "complimenting" her on her "shape"

Then turns and compliments her much younger husband on his wife's "shape"

Then says to her.."Beautiful" 

What is she? a vintage car? A well kept retro sofa?

If she was Macron's grandmother and in the last stage of dementia and if he'd talked loudly into her hearing aid..It might have been appropriate..if you treat older women like once cherished dolls.

It's not gossip, It's an assessment of someone that holds the life and well being and community respect of women in his hands..Literally apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

So, Trump addresses a 64 year old woman "complimenting" her on her "shape"

Then turns and compliments her much younger husband on his wife's "shape"

Then says to her.."Beautiful" 

What is she? a vintage car? A well kept retro sofa?

If she was Macron's grandmother and in the last stage of dementia and if he'd talked loudly into her hearing aid..It might have been appropriate..if you treat older women like once cherished dolls.

It's not gossip, It's an assessment of someone that holds the life and well being and community respect of women in his hands..Literally apparently.

You're a nasty assed sly, devious cunt. And you know exactly why I'm saying so.

You're a dishonest piece of work. Gossip is your life. You're a worthless gasbag who thinks they're half a day ahead but you're really half a day behind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, My name is Legion said:

You're a nasty assed sly, devious cunt. And you know exactly why I'm saying so.

You're a dishonest piece of work. Gossip is your life. You're a worthless gasbag who thinks they're half a day ahead but you're really half a day behind.

Why? because you pointed out there was already a thread on this topic so I deleted mine?

Strange values you have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Why? because you pointed out there was already a thread on this topic so I deleted mine?

Strange values you have.

You know why. I'm honest, you're not. You had my post deleted, effectively censored.

You're dishonest. Only a fool would believe what you say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, My name is Legion said:

You know why. I'm honest, you're not. You had my post deleted, effectively censored.

You're dishonest. Only a fool would believe what you say.

So..tell us what your post said..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, benwynn said:

Would love to here those who called Biden out to chime in on this thread.

Let's here from you.

Tap... Tap.... Is this thing on?

Yes I will... Trumps behavior was inappropriate too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

So..tell us what your post said..

You tell them, you had it deleted.

 

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Why? because you pointed out there was already a thread on this topic so I deleted mine?

Strange values you have.

Hmmmm? You can't delete my posts. You posted, I commented, you can't delete a thread.

My comment has been censored by the mods at your request.  

That is fucked up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, My name is Legion said:

You tell them, you had it deleted.

 

Hmmmm? You can't delete my posts. You posted, I commented, you can't delete a thread.

My comment has been censored by the mods at your request.  

 

That is fucked up.

Um..if you actually ever started any threads, you'd notice there is an admin tab for the originator. click it and it will ask if you wish to hide the thread..hide..not delete..so if I can work out how to "unhide" my thread..we'll now see who the liar is. 

 

 

But I think we all know that anyway :rolleyes:

As for your bolded comment..well I know I'm a valuable asset but not quite that valuable :D

Mods give you a smack recently did they? that must have been quite a shock to your teflon hide.

Classic Bigfella trick..Claim someone had your posts deleted..but you've failed to study the peculiarities of this board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Um..if you actually ever started any threads, you'd notice there is an admin tab for the originator. click it and it will ask if you wish to hide the thread..hide..not delete..so if I can work out how to "unhide" my thread..we'll now see who the liar is. 

 

 

But I think we all know that anyway :rolleyes:

As for your bolded comment..well I know I'm a valuable asset but not quite that valuable :D

Mods give you a smack recently did they? that must have been quite a shock to your teflon hide.

Classic Bigfella trick..Claim someone had your posts deleted..but you've failed to study the peculiarities of this board. 

2
2

I have started threads, I've never had the need to "hide" one. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prevents the board being cluttered up with either duplicate posts ..or as in this case duplicating a topic.

But as you seem so dreadfully upset that the sole response (you telling me that THIS thread had already been posted) was also hidden..I've asked on FAQ how to resurrect it :) 

Sure it will prove that you are not only a liar, but type things that are simple not true to discredit other members..

But actually..no one really cares much...I think we all know what you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

So, Trump addresses a 64 year old woman "complimenting" her on her "shape"

Then turns and compliments her much younger husband on his wife's "shape"

Then says to her.."Beautiful" 

What is she? a vintage car? A well kept retro sofa?

If she was Macron's grandmother and in the last stage of dementia and if he'd talked loudly into her hearing aid..It might have been appropriate..if you treat older women like once cherished dolls.

It's not gossip, It's an assessment of someone that holds the life and well being and community respect of women in his hands..Literally apparently.

Trump is old, he can get away with this stuff just because of that. It's not really all that sexist. It would be out of place in a work environment, but not completely verboten in a social thing, lubed up with a few cocktails.

I have problems with many of President Trump's policies for the government, but about him saying some kind words -- albeit from the 1950s -- about some attractive woman? Meh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't think of any reason Melania would have to be happy and Mme Macron probably had to take a bath in Clorox to get the residue off.

 

EDIT - which president was the one that wanted to give Merkel a shoulder rub? I swear no women would go near a USA Presidents Convention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMHO, someone this dedicated to public displays of hyper-sexuality and bragging about all the wives he has banged could be hiding Sailor Bill and the ball-gag dwarf team in the closet. Just sayin............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

EDIT - which president was the one that wanted to give Merkel a shoulder rub? I swear no women would go near a USA Presidents Convention.

That'd be President George W. Bush -

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What was Biden up to then?

It could be like pheasant hunting with a team of beaters. Bush gets them out of the chair, Clinton chases them to one side of the room where they find Biden waiting, and then when they run down the hall where Trump is waiting to grab their pussies. Not that they would mind because he is famous :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, benwynn said:

Would love to here those who called Biden out to chime in on this thread.

Let's here from you.

Tap... Tap.... Is this thing on?

 

4 hours ago, Dog said:

Yes I will... Trumps behavior was inappropriate too.

 

They are both like the drunk uncle at the family bbq.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, My name is Legion said:

I have started threads, I've never had the need to "hide" one. :rolleyes:

That depends upon how "need" is defined. A good case could be made every one of the threads here has an author whose life truly needs to have those threads deleted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Prevents the board being cluttered up with either duplicate posts ..or as in this case duplicating a topic.

But as you seem so dreadfully upset that the sole response (you telling me that THIS thread had already been posted) was also hidden..I've asked on FAQ how to resurrect it :) 

Sure it will prove that you are not only a liar, but type things that are simple not true to discredit other members..

But actually..no one really cares much...I think we all know what you are.

Was there a duplicate of your murderer thread or did the pathetic whinging embarass even you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

That depends upon how "need" is defined. A good case could be made every one of the threads here has an author whose life truly needs to have those threads deleted. 

Enh..... Most of his family have already flicked him to the curb..... A few more won't affect him any more.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Rasputin22 said:

Don't let Trump near the daughter!

41859DD400000578-4614982-image-m-35_1497

Meh, big feet no tits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SV Airlie said:

Do you have any idea what big tits at 25 look like at 70 or 80?

Why would I want to ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

Sorry, I was never interested in a trophy wife but, you probably would trade them in like a five yr old car.Of course, after a few you'd start looking like a rusted out Model "T".

Judging by the old fart attitudes he demonstrates here I'd say he already does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Being a shameless fuck is okay now. We get it.

What is there to be ashamed of ?

I dont believe in your puny god .

There is no original sin, they are all quite banal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Here's a surprise Melania before and after

Melania-Trump-plastic-surgery-BEFORE-and

Melania-Trump-plastic-surgery-BEFORE-and

That's to bad. Shit load of work. Shaved the jawbone down? Nose of course. Cheeks look smaller as well. Eye lift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

That's to bad. Shit load of work. Shaved the jawbone down? Nose of course. Cheeks look smaller as well. Eye lift.

The original was plain but fresh faced, I think with some cosmetic advice, she could have done just fine. Unfortunately, the pressures in modeling demand "A Look" and she sure got it. Too severe for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

Having lots of money doesn't mean you can buy ass!

Of course it does! :D

(FTFY!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Of course it does! :D

(FTFY!)

Everyone is a whore if the price is right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Raz'r said:
On 7/15/2017 at 8:46 AM, badlatitude said:

Here's a surprise Melania before and after

Melania-Trump-plastic-surgery-BEFORE-and

Melania-Trump-plastic-surgery-BEFORE-and

That's to bad. Shit load of work. Shaved the jawbone down? Nose of course. Cheeks look smaller as well. Eye lift.

She used to be pretty cute, but I've always been a Mary Anne over Ginger sort myself. I don't much care for the after look. Not my thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha, even our conservative foreign affairs minister has taken a swipe at Trump.

Foreign Minister Julie Bishop has taken a not-so-diplomatic swipe at US President Donald Trump for praising the French first lady's body shape, questioning whether she would pay him the same sort of compliment.

 

Ms Bishop said she would be "taken aback" if Mr Trump said something similar to her.

"It's a rather interesting comment to make. I wonder if she could say the same of him?" Ms Bishop told the ABC's Insiders program.

Ms Bishop declined to say anything further, saying she would not provide a running commentary on Mr Trump's conversation with the French president's wife anymore than she would his Twitter account.

************

I can just see JB turning to trump and saying "You're in such great shape" then turning to Melania and saying "isn't he in great shape"  NOT :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine some foreign head of state saying to Trump; "You're a pretty fart smeller, aren't you?!" Then turning around and stifling a laugh, as everyone else grins, and Trump just nods and bounces on his feet.

 The man is a buffoon, and a bully.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

IMG_3497.PNG

Actually, the "are you at the gym" one is appropriate if you are trying to move on her like a bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Actually, the "are you at the gym" one is appropriate if you are trying to move on her like a bitch.

Especially if she's married.

But, don't forget the Tic-Tacs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Especially if its the wife of a subordinate long past her sell by date

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Moderate said:

Especially if its the wife of a subordinate long past her sell by date

Are all your wives fair game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2017 at 10:23 AM, B.J. Porter said:

I saw them open for the Go-Gos.

Before you ask for my man card, that was payback for dragging my GF at the time to see Black Sabbath.

How much were the tickets? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mickey Rat said:
On 7/14/2017 at 1:23 PM, B.J. Porter said:

I saw them open for the Go-Gos.

Before you ask for my man card, that was payback for dragging my GF at the time to see Black Sabbath.

How much were the tickets? 

No idea. This was like...thirty years ago. It wasn't that much though, since they were at a theme park near my house, so I think you paid a couple of bucks extra to get in the park and you could get into the concert auditorium. That wasn't the best day, because it was also the day I discovered that my GF wouldn't go on any ride that had a warning for the elderly, people with heart problems, back problems or were pregnant. So spending a day in a big coaster park with her, including a Go-gos concert when I was a dedicated metal head...was suboptimal. I lived something like fifteen minutes from that park, and I never went there with her again, for a very good reason.

I think Sabbath was something like $16 or so. Maybe $13.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Who 1979 December..... Ticket was $8, I paid $10 from a guy who didn't really like them, but bought a ticket because he could....

1983 I won tickets and a limo ride and dinner for 4 from the local Providence radio station.....for the Who concert that night. When I told the DJ that I was calling from Vermont, there was a long pause, then...... "Uhhhh I don't think the limo company's gonna drive to Vermont and back in time for the concert..... " Next caller please!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

No idea. This was like...thirty years ago. It wasn't that much though, since they were at a theme park near my house, so I think you paid a couple of bucks extra to get in the park and you could get into the concert auditorium. That wasn't the best day, because it was also the day I discovered that my GF wouldn't go on any ride that had a warning for the elderly, people with heart problems, back problems or were pregnant. So spending a day in a big coaster park with her, including a Go-gos concert when I was a dedicated metal head...was suboptimal. I lived something like fifteen minutes from that park, and I never went there with her again, for a very good reason.

I think Sabbath was something like $16 or so. Maybe $13.

Was she preggers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

No idea. This was like...thirty years ago. It wasn't that much though, since they were at a theme park near my house, so I think you paid a couple of bucks extra to get in the park and you could get into the concert auditorium. That wasn't the best day, because it was also the day I discovered that my GF wouldn't go on any ride that had a warning for the elderly, people with heart problems, back problems or were pregnant. So spending a day in a big coaster park with her, including a Go-gos concert when I was a dedicated metal head...was suboptimal. I lived something like fifteen minutes from that park, and I never went there with her again, for a very good reason.

I think Sabbath was something like $16 or so. Maybe $13.

Was she preggers?

Nope. Just didn't like the motions of any of those rides that spun, dipped, jolted, went fast or basically did anything even remotely interesting. Complete disaster of a date with this otherwise fine young lass, salvaged only because we were there with a few other people that I could ride with.

At the time this coaster was one of the biggest, fastest woodie coasters in the world. Needless to say, we did not ride it together, though I have ridden it many times in my life. My kids love it...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

The Who 1979 December..... Ticket was $8, I paid $10 from a guy who didn't really like them, but bought a ticket because he could....

1983 I won tickets and a limo ride and dinner for 4 from the local Providence radio station.....for the Who concert that night. When I told the DJ that I was calling from Vermont, there was a long pause, then...... "Uhhhh I don't think the limo company's gonna drive to Vermont and back in time for the concert..... " Next caller please!

 

I had classmates at the 1979 Who concert at Riverfront Coliseum in Cincinnati. My parents (wisely, at 13) thought I was too young to be going to concerts then. That was a scary night, when the reports started coming in, knowing there were a few kids from my school there that night.

This would have been summer of 1982; the Black Sabbath concert was in December of '81.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now