• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
dylan winter

How long has Trump got before he resigns or is impeached?

The wheels of American justice seem to grind exceedingly slow

It took 900 days to get Nixon.

How long will it take to get Trump out from behind the desk in the room with no corners?

I am going to open the bidding....

1 year from now

by July 4th 2018 he will have gone

Pence is in there deep.... so I think you blokes are going to have an election sooner than you think

Yours

old bloke in  shit boat - raining here in Suffolk

2 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

is that true

no such thing as a snap election in the USA?

D

It is spelled out pretty clearly who follows who. 

Linky

even better gift

I will send the winner one of these

10-pound-note-series-d-1975-front1.jpg

It has got Brenda on it - it will remind you that you could be as happy and pure as the canucks had history taken a different turn in the run up to 1776

Dylan

Initially I thought he'd be out by the end of April 2017, then I revised to July 4,2017..... Now I'm calling it for late September...

2 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

even better gift

It has got Brenda on it - it will remind you that you could be as happy and pure as the canucks had history taken a different turn in the run up to 1776

Dylan

That's only good in GB...... I'd rather have a few bottles of good dry cider..... That's good everywhere!

11 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

way too optimistic Mr Left8- but if he goes by september I will send you the picture of Brenda

I am a man of my word.... unlike potus and his cabal

I'd rather have a four pack of Scrumpy Jack......

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

too expensive to post

surely a picture a nice old lady is better to have  than four cans of fermented apple juice

D

20 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

even better gift

Dylan

You can put my cock and hen on Feb. 1, 2019. Got to give the new congress a few weeks.

36 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

even better gift

Dylan

It's not an original idea, but why is there even a Canada?  Until the American Revolution you might've been justified arguing a French/Yankee(New England) spot of land up there.  The rest was filled in with Scottish (and border) folk.  After the war, a bunch of folks from the interior mid Atlantic and some 2nd and so on born Yankees went up there, more looking for land.  Taking it a step farther, the New England states were the only group as a whole who were firmly committed to independence. One argument T any rate...

37 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

too expensive to post

surely a picture a nice old lady is better to have  than four cans of fermented apple juice

D

Send it as checked luggage..... Apparently it works....... At least in Oddstralia.... :D

Don't they need some actual crime or misdemeanor to come out of all the investigations?

That might get him impeached (charged) the trial in the senate would need to convict him and determine punishment.

1 hour ago, SV Airlie said:

He won't resign, he's not a quitter like McCain who allowed himself be captured by the Viet Song. He will be forcibly removed.

Not shopping for enemies, Airlie, but. I read it differently. The Donald is not strong enough to swim up the torrent of moral opposition he created. Many women could make a man but, well, Melania and Ivanka   (     )   won't hit any homers with this one.

When willl he go? He will fold or get taken out by Russian snipers within 18 months. Spatial will dance.  

6 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

Many were tories and when England lost, they were deported there. I'm sure they were looking for land but, that was a consequence, not a reason.

Now that begs a question Sir! :lol:

Are we talking a Romneyan deportation?  There were more than a few folks who moved back to England too.  

Oh Boy, something to obsess upon for a few days!

40 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

we are getting quite a spread

surely if the polls show that the republicans are going to get a kicking in the mid terms then they will move earlier

D

They'll just dismiss the polls and say "The polls said Hillary would win."

Then, when they take a beating, they'll say it was voter fraud. 

12 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Don't they need some actual crime or misdemeanor to come out of all the investigations?

That might get him impeached (charged) the trial in the senate would need to convict him and determine punishment.

The real merriment will swirl around who will sacrifice themselves for Trump.

Thump thump.....

(The wheels on the bus go round and round, round And round, round and round...)

1 hour ago, dylan winter said:

How long will it take to get Trump out from behind the desk in the room with no corners?

1 year from now

Pence is in there deep.... so I think you blokes are going to have an election sooner than you think

Yours

Why would we have an election?

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

It is spelled out pretty clearly who follows who. 

Linky

Not to mention when the VP becomes the president he selects a new VP, and without looking it up I am going to say based on my limited memory of Gerald Ford, the congress votes and there resets the succession to the new VP.

2 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Why would we have an election?

You do have a point there, except for reps and senators that might be recalled in certain states.

Ryan for president!

2 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Not to mention when the VP becomes the president he selects a new VP, and without looking it up I am going to say based on my limited memory of Gerald Ford, the congress votes and there resets the succession to the new VP.

Nelson R!  Now there's a guy who'd show us his GF's titties!

16 minutes ago, chinabald said:

25th amendment

Section 1. In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3. Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

40 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

But, he has to be a sitting president to nominate a VP. Ford was and he was confirmed as I posted. Say I'm wrong, I'm sure you will!

Your wrong or confused, probably both.  

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

Clinton allegedly obstructed and lied about infidelity and kept his job despite a Republican Congress and 50 Republican Senators.   Trump lies about literally everything, fires his investigators, lies to the American people about the investigation, has hundreds of potential conflicts of interest and no ethics oversight, plus Putin's help to gain office in the first place, which he lies about.   What more do the Republican senators need?   Oh yea.  He also cheated on his wives.  

2 hours ago, dylan winter said:

1 year from now

Yours

Dylan,

Do you think that maybe you should take care of that Germanic whore you call a queen, before sticking your whiskey sotted nose into American politics?

4 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

Yes, she has Germanic roots also Stewart, French, English and Danish, etc.. The question is how much? Hey, I've got a genealogy that includes Jews, Arabs, Brits, Scots, Norwegians, French, Dutch.Russian etc. I'm still American.

And yet youre still an idiot

6 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

Yes, she has Germanic roots also Stewart, French, English and Danish, etc.. The question is how much? Hey, I've got a genealogy that includes Jews, Arabs, Brits, Scots, Norwegians, French, Dutch.Russian etc. I'm still American.

For a communist, you seem to be in favor of a Monarchy

5 minutes ago, Modernrate Buai said:

Wow you really are the real donnie two scoops, PA sock, how are those record dow high new trade deals going?

Sorry, but the US doesnt bow down to your pathetic little island

2 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

The monarchy equals stability. I'm fine with it,. Certainly more that an idiot who can't go past 2 generations being an American. Again, you avoid reality like the bubonic plague.

Thoses who sell freedom for saftey often regret the deal

6 minutes ago, Modernrate Buai said:

Apart from three areas of USA on the pathetic lil island, that KrayKray Korean Kim has his nukes aimed at.

Poor baby, deal with Kim on your own.

http://www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/country-profiles/countries-a-f/australia.aspx

Why should I pay for it?

Just now, SV Airlie said:

It's a the responsibility of your idiot president who is off playing golf.

No Sandy, its not our responsibility to pay to defend another soveriegn nation. 

The sheep fuckers can pay thier own bills

The President Johnson who followed Lincoln don't have a VP.

Dershowitz is hinting that Trump could pardon himself, along with everybody else, and go on serving unless the R's impeach him. And if (when!) they don't, I'm pretty sure Trump would make sure any elections after that are null and void.   Hell, he already said if he didn't win the last one it was because of voter fraud.  

And then Ivanka is the first woman president for life!

Hey ho, down the slope we go ho ho......

All Im saying is pay your own fuckin bills. Quit looking to me to pay them for you.

Fuck South Korea.

This is coming from a US Vet who was stationed in Camp Casey.

Where were you?

Gropenfuhrer had his faithful kakistocracy.  He will clutch power until either his senility or general health forces him out. 

That day cannot  come too soon. 

1 minute ago, Modernrate Buai said:

I think moderate pays more coin for donnie and mates to mar a lago than cost to defend small island. the freebie bases though get some big coin going through them, but keeping track of putins subs should not be a priority nowadys, so Pine Gap can be shut down to save a shitload of greenbacks!

Your little island is a Soverign State. Make your own decisions as to your foriegn policy

9 minutes ago, Amati said:

I'm pretty sure Trump would make sure any elections after that are null and void.   Hell, he already said if he didn't win the last one it was because  of voter fraud it was fixed

He never said, "if I won it will not be fixed."

We have no way to know if the votes in the five swing states were somehow compromised. We do know a guy with a billion dollars can afford to employ lots of hackers. 

31 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

And those policies are dependent on what maybe happening in the US. You just proved his point, God you aren't just stupid, you're a fucking moron.

So, Austrailia isnt a soveriegn state ?

Come on sandy, 

3 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

God you are really bound, Austrailia is it  separate entity, if makes the laws and it establishes poicies.. The queen at best, is a fugure head and doesn't dictate what a gov. does or doesn't do. I guess I'm not surprised by your posts. Ignorance is bliss and obviously, you are very happy. 

Please address the question, in English.

1 hour ago, Moderate said:

Dylan,

Do you think that maybe you should take care of that Germanic whore you call a queen, before sticking your whiskey sotted nose into American politics?

what a lovely chap you are! It was all going so nicely.

incidentally I notice that the Trumpian cast of characters has just got a little weirder with the appointment of Ty Cobb

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-hire-attorney-ty-cobb-manage-russia/story?id=48643288

cobb-lawyer-gty-er-170714_16x9_992.jpg

1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

He never said, "if I won it will not be fixed."

We have no way to know if the votes in the five swing states were somehow compromised. We do know a guy with a billion dollars can afford to employ lots of hackers. 

It's almost pointless to post this link.....

https://www.google.com/amp/www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/06/trump-kobach-voter-fraud/amp

or this one

https://www.thenation.com/article/wisconsins-voter-id-law-suppressed-200000-votes-trump-won-by-23000/

or this

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2017/may/24/tammy-baldwin/photo-id-law-caused-200000-drop-wisconsin-voter-tu/

5 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

Right, my family died in Russia because of Lenin and I'm a communist! My great grandfather was the head chamberlain for 5 czars and I was a communist? I had relatives killed during the Russian Revolution and I am a communist? Stupidity has no boundaries obviously as demonstrated by Moderate and the like.

Careful, SC, you know how post modern commies feel about shite Russians.....

16 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

So anyone got anymore good guesses about when Trump will walk out from behind that mighty desk for the last time.

oval-office-1977.jpg

January 20, 2021.

His ego will not permit him to resign.

So long as the Republicans control at least one house of Congress there will not be an impeachment or removal from office. While the Dems might take the House in 2018 (personally I doubt it) they are defending 2/3 plus of the Senate seats up in 2018.

Unless the country is on the precipice of a social, political, economic and moral collapse coming election day 2018 2 scoops stays on as  POTUS and we pay the price.

Sad truth Jersey,    The slow blind stagger will continue until 2020, if it can.   Flawed as he is, Trump is a standard bearer for the weaker brained of the Republicans to blindly follow.   That means those that covet power will prop him up and do their best to direct his course as long as they can,   The Democrats have no standard bearer for those, weak brained or otherwise, to rally behind.   The closest they had was the guy they robbed in favor of a Clinton.

47 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

So anyone got anymore good guesses about when Trump will walk out from behind that mighty desk for the last time.

Would it be wrong to set up a cholesterol burger and greasy fry foodcart just outside the Oval Office, and stick one in front of the motorcaid route to all his resorts?     It's not like we're trying to kill him, we're just his loyal subjects trying to make him happy,   Double discount  for politicians.   

IMG_0181.JPG

6 hours ago, dylan winter said:

even better gift

Dylan

At the current rate we going, that won't be worth the paper it's printed on by time Trump leaves the office. 

5 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Scrumpy Jack doesn't count as cider, it's chemicals with an apple flavouring. 

2 hours ago, Moderate said:

Fuck South Korea.

This is coming from a US Vet who was stationed in Camp Casey.

Where were you?

Bit close to the action for a REMF?

31 minutes ago, mad said:

If we are gonna discuss cider>>>>

1 hour ago, mad said:

Better than K idnit?

2 hours ago, dylan winter said:

oval-office-1977.jpg.

Jan. 20th 2025.

Suck it up, Buttercup

2 hours ago, Lark said:

Would it be wrong to set up a cholesterol burger and greasy fry foodcart just outside the Oval Office, and stick one in front of the motorcaid route to all his resorts?     It's not like we're trying to kill him, we're just his loyal subjects trying to make him happy,   Double discount  for politicians.   

IMG_0181.JPG

Where's the bacon?

3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Where's the bacon?

He's got a Jewish daughter and son in law,   I was looking for the broader market.  :D

4 hours ago, Modernrate Buai said:

Before they worry about tapping into mining the first strikes include Pine Gap & other areas, North Korea has warned a "suicidal" Australia that Darwin could become the launch pad of a nuclear war as it plays host to the "largest scale US military presence in Australia since the Second World War". 

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/35164031/darwin-could-become-launch-pad-of-nuclear-war-north-korea-warns/#page1

maybe we should tell us forces to piss off as we are fine thanks, with our great collection of Chinese warships in Darwin?

Mostly patrol boats built by Austral Ships in WA.

7 hours ago, SV Airlie said:
   7 minutes ago,  chinabald said: 

No, third in succession is the speaker of the House. Nixon's VP resigned while Nixon was President. Ford was picked to be president after Agnew resigned but, at that time, Nixon was still president. Did have to be confirmed though.

And then when Nixon resigned Ford became president and then picked a new VP

1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

IMG_3040.JPG

Style points!

That....can...be....taken....in....so......many .....ways

Mr. Natural:)

1 hour ago, Dorado said:

Dylan 

Put me down  December 7th 2018

Why wait ?

You are a total failure! By this  time in your life you could have had that PHD  or been a general or produced a new and useful product or somehow contributed to mankind but instead we have nothing from you but 5,744 posts on a crackpot's sailing website. 

Back away from the keyboard and make something of yourself!! 

8 minutes ago, Dorado said:

You are such a G.l.o.o.f.u.s. . . .:mellow:

Thank you!! It has taken years but after all those hours it is rewarding when someone notices I am Grand Liberal outstanding orator fixing up sailboats 

Edited by Gouvernail
All hail the Gouvernail

Well this is  surprise.

Just when you think the man with the tan is toast.... here, on this fine thinking man's forum, are lots of people saying that he will be a full term  president.

It seems that colluding with the Russian governement  is a along way short of being a bigly issue. Many seem content with the move on - nothing to see here defense

so

let us assume that Mueller and his team of crack lawyers (quite a speciality being a crack lawyer)  find that trump is a felonious money launderer

http://uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-russia-investigation-scared-2017-6?r=US&IR=T

Will that be enough to remove  this hyper-liar and swamp drainer  from behind the lovely desk

Dylan

PS

his hair in the wind continues to make me nervous

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Trump's+hair+in+the+wind&client=firefox-b&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFgue8oY3VAhWEalAKHdC-B74Q7AkINg&biw=1787&bih=883

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

5 hours ago, dylan winter said:

Well this is  surprise.

Just when you think the man with the tan is toast.... here, on this fine thinking man's forum, are lots of people saying that he will be a full term  president.

It seems that colluding with the Russian governement  is a along way short of being a bigly issue. Many seem content with the move on - nothing to see here defense

so

let us assume that Mueller and his team of crack lawyers (quite a speciality being a crack lawyer)  find that trump is a felonious money launderer

http://uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-russia-investigation-scared-2017-6?r=US&IR=T

Will that be enough to remove  this hyper-liar and swamp drainer  from behind the lovely desk

Dylan

PS

his hair in the wind continues to make me nervous