• Announcements

    • UnderDawg

      A Few Simple Rules   05/22/2017

      Sailing Anarchy is a very lightly moderated site. This is by design, to afford a more free atmosphere for discussion. There are plenty of sailing forums you can go to where swearing isn't allowed, confrontation is squelched and, and you can have a moderator finger-wag at you for your attitude. SA tries to avoid that and allow for more adult behavior without moderators editing your posts and whacking knuckles with rulers. We don't have a long list of published "thou shalt nots" either, and this is by design. Too many absolute rules paints us into too many corners. So check the Terms of Service - there IS language there about certain types of behavior that is not permitted. We interpret that lightly and permit a lot of latitude, but we DO reserve the right to take action when something is too extreme to tolerate (too racist, graphic, violent, misogynistic, etc.). Yes, that is subjective, but it allows us discretion. Avoiding a laundry list of rules allows for freedom; don't abuse it. However there ARE a few basic rules that will earn you a suspension, and apparently a brief refresher is in order. 1) Allegations of pedophilia - there is no tolerance for this. So if you make allegations, jokes, innuendo or suggestions about child molestation, child pornography, abuse or inappropriate behavior with minors etc. about someone on this board you will get a time out. This is pretty much automatic; this behavior can have real world effect and is not acceptable. Obviously the subject is not banned when discussion of it is apropos, e.g. talking about an item in the news for instance. But allegations or references directed at or about another poster is verboten. 2) Outing people - providing real world identifiable information about users on the forums who prefer to remain anonymous. Yes, some of us post with our real names - not a problem to use them. However many do NOT, and if you find out someone's name keep it to yourself, first or last. This also goes for other identifying information too - employer information etc. You don't need too many pieces of data to figure out who someone really is these days. Depending on severity you might get anything from a scolding to a suspension - so don't do it. I know it can be confusing sometimes for newcomers, as SA has been around almost twenty years and there are some people that throw their real names around and their current Display Name may not match the name they have out in the public. But if in doubt, you don't want to accidentally out some one so use caution, even if it's a personal friend of yours in real life. 3) Posting While Suspended - If you've earned a timeout (these are fairly rare and hard to get), please observe the suspension. If you create a new account (a "Sock Puppet") and return to the forums to post with it before your suspension is up you WILL get more time added to your original suspension and lose your Socks. This behavior may result a permanent ban, since it shows you have zero respect for the few rules we have and the moderating team that is tasked with supporting them. Check the Terms of Service you agreed to; they apply to the individual agreeing, not the account you created, so don't try to Sea Lawyer us if you get caught. Just don't do it. Those are the three that will almost certainly get you into some trouble. IF YOU SEE SOMEONE DO ONE OF THESE THINGS, please do the following: Refrain from quoting the offending text, it makes the thread cleanup a pain in the rear Press the Report button; it is by far the best way to notify Admins as we will get e-mails. Calling out for Admins in the middle of threads, sending us PM's, etc. - there is no guarantee we will get those in a timely fashion. There are multiple Moderators in multiple time zones around the world, and anyone one of us can handle the Report and all of us will be notified about it. But if you PM one Mod directly and he's off line, the problem will get dealt with much more slowly. Other behaviors that you might want to think twice before doing include: Intentionally disrupting threads and discussions repeatedly. Off topic/content free trolling in threads to disrupt dialog Stalking users around the forums with the intent to disrupt content and discussion Repeated posting of overly graphic or scatological porn content. There are plenty web sites for you to get your freak on, don't do it here. And a brief note to Newbies... No, we will not ban people or censor them for dropping F-bombs on you, using foul language, etc. so please don't report it when one of our members gives you a greeting you may find shocking. We do our best not to censor content here and playing swearword police is not in our job descriptions. Sailing Anarchy is more like a bar than a classroom, so handle it like you would meeting someone a little coarse - don't look for the teacher. Thanks.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dreadom

Aussie lives matter

250 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Legion of Modernrate Jack said:

So the BLM narrative is being consistant, and our loveable poster hicks here, are riled? 

YCMTSU

Heh. The fact is, I grossly over exaggerated it.

Tired as I am I found the link and said to myself, "you blew that out a bit"

Pastor Celester Webb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Legion of Modernrate Jack said:

So the BLM narrative is being consistant, and our loveable poster hicks here, are riled? 

YCMTSU

You fucking idiot.  Can you even read?  The BLM narrative is NOT being consistent.  That's the entire freaking point.  Where are the BLM riots to protest the black cop killing a moderately hot white chick?  I thought their entire reason for being was to protest cops killing unarmed people.  Dumbschidt!

MHWCLM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shootist Jeff said:

You fucking idiot.  Can you even read?  The BLM narrative is NOT being consistent.  That's the entire freaking point.  Where are the BLM riots to protest the black cop killing a moderately hot white chick?  I thought their entire reason for being was to protest cops killing unarmed people.  Dumbschidt!

MHWCLM

If this cop gets totes different treatment from his white cop mates = what was pointed out previously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Legion of Modernrate Jack said:

If this cop gets totes different treatment from his white cop mates = what was pointed out previously.

Yep, definitely PUI with a chaser of stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

You fucking idiot.  Can you even read?  The BLM narrative is NOT being consistent.  That's the entire freaking point.  Where are the BLM riots to protest the black cop killing a moderately hot white chick?  I thought their entire reason for being was to protest cops killing unarmed people.  Dumbschidt!

MHWCLM

BLM is being consistent.  If white cops can shoot unarmed citizens and get off, you better give black cops the same service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Legion of Modernrate Jack said:

run over any boongs on the drive? :)

All boongs handling the beasts. CDU project out of Alice Springs. ^_^

The kids (boongs) did good, from muster to load to unload at the feed lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

BLM is being consistent.  If white cops can shoot unarmed citizens and get off, you better give black cops the same service.

Really? Can you cite for us please? Where BLM said that? 

I was fibbing about Webb's BLM link. Made it up. :P

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Should black cops face the same justice as white cops?

cops are cops, legislation is legislation, what is so hard for Americans to understand, being the worlds self proclaimed most diverse nation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

 

Its interesting that as soon as its a black cop that shoots a white woman, the entire narrative changes for the BLM folks and they shy away from playing the race card.  Maybe the Somali cop was a racist douchebag who hated white girls.  Who's to say that that stereotype is not just as valid as all the other racial stereotype accusation BS that is spewed out there?  

MHWCLM too.  

It works the other way too, JBSF ... as soon as the police shooting victim is a pretty Caucasian woman rather than a Black man, suddenly the Caucasian narrative changes too.

If this were a Black man, with no video, do you think you would have even heard about it? The Black cop-shot victims which we know are nearly all captured on video in some way, so that we know just how egregious it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

You fucking idiot.  Can you even read?  The BLM narrative is NOT being consistent.  That's the entire freaking point.  Where are the BLM riots to protest the black cop killing a moderately hot white chick?  I thought their entire reason for being was to protest cops killing unarmed people.  Dumbschidt!

MHWCLM

Not sure what you're on about, but last I saw, BLM was shouting down the mayor, and (now ex-) chief of police... cheering the police chief's resignation, demanding the mayor's ouster.  They totally disrupted that meeting.

Before that  -  even fox news noted that BLM members were at the very first rally. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/20/minnesota-police-shooting-justine-damonds-family-friends-join-march.html

Here's Philando Castille's mother, comforting Justine Damon's fiancee...:

 597156092100003700fc7fea.jpeg?cache=7smf

They kept in the background, so as to not highjacking someone else's grief.  Doesn't mean they didn't show up to support them.

 

In contrast  -  you know who HAS changed from their usual tune? 

Instead of the usual presumptive defense for the cop, we have Michelle Bachman's, among other, calling him a "diversity hire" by the democrat mayor. 

And where's the usual digging up dirt on the dead civilian?  Usually well underway by now.  I'm sure Justine has at least one picture where she looks a little less wholesome...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The more I read about this, the more obvious it appears that it was an accidental discharge.  The news report I read yesterday said he shot across his partner's chest through the cruiser driver's door.  THROUGH THE DOOR???  WTF?  Sounds like he had his weapon out for some inexplicable reason and accidentally fired it from inside the car.  That would make sense as the report said she was shot in the stomach as she was leaning in talking to the other cop in the driver seat.  And it would line up with his story that he hard a loud BANG and pulled the trigger.  WTF did he have his handgun out sitting in his lap for while sitting in the car??  He obviously didn't pay attention to the 4 rules.

I wonder if his first words were "Awww man, I shot Marvin the the face!"

maxresdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Better call in the Wolf negro.

I don't recall seeing a sign outside that said "dead white woman storage"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Spatial Ed said:

BLM is being consistent.  If white cops can shoot unarmed citizens and get off, you better give black cops the same service.

Depends on what the partners says happened.  I think the local department that hired a Somalian should pay up big time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rockdog said:

Depends on what the partners says happened.  I think the local department that hired a Somalian should pay up big time.

Any Somalian or just this one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17 July 2017 at 1:04 PM, dreadom said:

She was in her pyjamas so obviously in breach of the dress code for calling 911.  As an Australian she would have instinctively thought she was safe approaching the police.  I would have done the same and no doubt ended up dead.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2017 at 10:12 PM, Shootist Jeff said:

The more I read about this, the more obvious it appears that it was an accidental discharge.  The news report I read yesterday said he shot across his partner's chest through the cruiser driver's door.  THROUGH THE DOOR???  WTF?  Sounds like he had his weapon out for some inexplicable reason and accidentally fired it from inside the car.  That would make sense as the report said she was shot in the stomach as she was leaning in talking to the other cop in the driver seat.  And it would line up with his story that he hard a loud BANG and pulled the trigger.  WTF did he have his handgun out sitting in his lap for while sitting in the car??  He obviously didn't pay attention to the 4 rules.

I wonder if his first words were "Awww man, I shot Marvin the the face!"

maxresdefault.jpg

He made a statement a few days ago, it was not an accidental discharge. He said that he was startled by her as she moved on the cruiser quickly.

Also, Frenchie noted some news that BLM did protest this shooting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He made a statement?  I thought that was his (non-shooting) partner.  AFAIK, the shooter lawyered up, refused to make a statement to anyone.

Latest I heard, his lawyer was asking for the autopsy report, to see if she has sleeping pills or anything in her system...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, frenchie said:

He made a statement?  I thought that was his (non-shooting) partner.  AFAIK, the shooter lawyered up, refused to make a statement to anyone.

Latest I heard, his lawyer was asking for the autopsy report, to see if she has sleeping pills or anything in her system...

That's my understanding as well.  The lawyer implied illicit drugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some court document filed today, says she slapped the side of the car. 

 

Put that together with the partner's account... she walks up, they're both eyeballing this cyclist.  She slaps the car to get their attention. 

It startles them.  Noor panics, thinks they're being ambushed, shoots her.

 

Thought: it may have been her intention to startle them a bit.  She's called twice.  She's been sitting, waiting, listening to another woman probably get raped.  And NOW, when it's all over, NOW they show up... and just sit there, not even bothering to get out of their car... not even looking the right direction...

Any American thinks: Deliberately startle a cop?  What is she, high?  It's just... not normal.  I had to dig deep into my old Canadian mindset before it made sense to me.  Somewhere in my 20 years down here, I've internalized the basic rule that you never, ever, ever do anything that might possibly startle a cop.  And avoid anything that could possibly be interpreted as disrespect, either.  Yes sir, no sir.  No sudden movements.  Hands visible at all times.

Is that normal, anywhere else in the civilized world?

 
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it correct that she was talking to the cops for a short period of time before the shooting?f so, she hardly startled anyone.

 

And if she did startle, why did only one cop respond?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ease the sheet said:

Is it correct that she was talking to the cops for a short period of time before the shooting?f so, she hardly startled anyone.

 

And if she did startle, why did only one cop respond?

 

 

Report I'm reading says "a woman" slapped the back of the car. I don't think they're claiming the victim slapped the car

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ease the sheet said:

Is it correct that she was talking to the cops for a short period of time before the shooting?f so, she hardly startled anyone.

 

And if she did startle, why did only one cop respond?

 

 

The evil she devil tried to seduce them with her boobs causing an erection to the devout cop who with great fear and no blood left in his brain, shot his load onto her stomache...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jack takes it further than the rednut, The cop comes from a place where deepest beliefs are witchcraft based, this then gets blended with, in his case a version of male dominant islam.

Any involuntary reactions can only be via the work of dark forces = trigger pulled!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you calling this an honor killing then? No Niqab, no male relative accompanying, outside the house alone at night.

Did she need shooting to save somebody's shame?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Legion of Modernrate Jack said:

No the only perceived shame was deep rooted, inside the brain of our cop

When all other explanations fail..blame witchcraft!! I like it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think any person would feel shame at his actions, I'm sure he does. I think that primordial shame of poor actions resulting in poorer conclusions is innate in all of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

When all other explanations fail..blame witchcraft!! I like it :)

These chaps point their own bone(r) , so to speak, more fun and less welts than flagellation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Legion of Modernrate Jack said:

These chaps point their own bone(r) , so to speak, more fun and less welts than flagellation.

Out of order! Cultural appropriation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, My name is Legion said:

Out of order! Cultural appropriation!

What would that be..white mysogynist,blame the victim cultural appropriation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

What would that be..white mysogynist,blame the victim cultural appropriation?

You're a pom, you wouldn't get it. <_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, My name is Legion said:

Report I'm reading says "a woman" slapped the back of the car. I don't think they're claiming the victim slapped the car

Same document, a bit further in, says the woman who slapped the car later died in the alley.  IIRC, "subsequently became deceased" or some such mouthful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ease the sheet said:

Is it correct that she was talking to the cops for a short period of time before the shooting?f so, she hardly startled anyone.

 

And if she did startle, why did only one cop respond?

 

 

No idea where you got that from.  The partner's account is they turned around, because of a loud noise, and she was suddenly there, at his window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being Aussie she will naturally go to the drivers window first, your passenger side.

So how many nano seconds does it take young quick draw mc graw to wrangle the uncomfortable gun, take off safety and unleash two rounds at a she devil?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2017 at 1:33 PM, Legion of Modernrate Jack said:

Being Aussie she will naturally go to the drivers window first, your passenger side.

So how many nano seconds does it take young quick draw mc graw to wrangle the uncomfortable gun, take off safety and unleash two rounds at a she devil?

Not sure why you bring that up... she didn't go to the "aussie" driver's side.  She went to "our" driver's side. 

She HAD been living in the US for awhile, you know.

Noor wasn't driving, he was in the passenger's seat.  Fired across his partner in the driver's seat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frenchie said:

Not sure why you bring that up... she didn't go to the "aussie" driver's side.  She went to "our" driver's side. 

She HAD been living in the US for awhile, you know.

Noor wasn't driving, he was in the passenger's seat.  Fired across his partner in the driver's seat.

My bro told me he had a rookie who was on his second day of his service. They have to ride with someone for a year of probation after leaving the academy. Said they pulled over a guy in a Porsche 911 for speeding, doing 75 in a 60 on the freeway at around 2 AM. The guy was in a suit, driving alone, about white guy, clearly well-to-do, forty-ish. When pulled over he hopped out of his car and strode back at them quickly taking oddly short quick steps, both of them hesitated and stood behind the opened doors of their cruiser...hand on gun butts.

 The guy said "Here's my wallet and car keys", placing them on the nose of the hood of the cruiser and said "I have terrible diarrhea and need a moment in the bush." He then commenced to speed-walk towards the dense scrub-bush just fifteen or so feet away from the edge of the freeway. He looked at his new cop partner just in time to see him draw his weapon and take aim.

The kid was about to shoot a guy for speeding. He was told him to put it down.  Shit happens with new cops. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2017 at 0:37 AM, frenchie said:

Some court document filed today, says she slapped the side of the car. 

 

Put that together with the partner's account... she walks up, they're both eyeballing this cyclist.  She slaps the car to get their attention. 

It startles them.  Noor panics, thinks they're being ambushed, shoots her.

 

Thought: it may have been her intention to startle them a bit.  She's called twice.  She's been sitting, waiting, listening to another woman probably get raped.  And NOW, when it's all over, NOW they show up... and just sit there, not even bothering to get out of their car... not even looking the right direction...

Any American thinks: Deliberately startle a cop?  What is she, high?  It's just... not normal.  I had to dig deep into my old Canadian mindset before it made sense to me.  Somewhere in my 20 years down here, I've internalized the basic rule that you never, ever, ever do anything that might possibly startle a cop.  And avoid anything that could possibly be interpreted as disrespect, either.  Yes sir, no sir.  No sudden movements.  Hands visible at all times.

Is that normal, anywhere else in the civilized world?

 
 

 

 

I've never lived in another country so don't know what is normal elsewhere.  There ARE Americans who are disrespectful to police officers. 

Do canadians treat police officers with disrespect?  I work with two and will ask tomorrow what they believe is normal behavior towards police officers there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rockdog said:

I've never lived in another country so don't know what is normal elsewhere.  There ARE Americans who are disrespectful to police officers. 

Do canadians treat police officers with disrespect?  I work with two and will ask tomorrow what they believe is normal behavior towards police officers there.

I was a mouthy little shit in my 20's, and hung out with other mouthy little shits... and what's more punk rock than getting beat up by the cops?

Canadian cops take a lotta shit before they do anything. 

And even then... their version of "roughing you up" is 90% psychological; just rough enough to scare the shit out of you.  Never leaves a bruise or a mark (one exception: saw someone with a black eye, after.  Montreal, late summer, 1989).  You might be a little sore in places, for a few hours... but not the next day. 

I never, ever, ever worried they might shoot me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that it's clear we won't be getting any thug-looking pictures from the deceased's social media accounts, or any other attempts to pretend she deserved it in some way... when do the conspiracy theories about this being a false flag start cropping up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2017 at 5:29 PM, Shortforbob said:
On 7/25/2017 at 5:27 PM, My name is Legion said:

Out of order! Cultural appropriation!

What would that be..white mysogynist, blame the victim cultural appropriation?

1

 

On 7/25/2017 at 5:44 PM, My name is Legion said:

You're a pom, you wouldn't get it. <_<

 

On 7/25/2017 at 5:47 PM, Shortforbob said:

Point the bone (er)?

Better than you do methinks :D

Why the cunt comment that I've put in bold? Hmmm?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0