Sean

Twitterer in Chief

We need a repository of classic Pesidential Tweets. I'll start with a couple from today -

IMG_3077.PNG

IMG_3078.PNG

2 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

Heck, why would he give an interview to the phony NYTimes?

Especially since it is "failing", and has been so for quite some time (according to President Trump).

Hell, he'll probably take credit for "saving" the NYT through that interview.  And, there will be posters her who will lap that shit up and repeat it, ad nauseam.

Damn!!! Another thread where it is apparent I  am unable to lower my standards rapidly enough to tolerate Gropenfuhrer's performance 

21 minutes ago, Sean said:

We need a repository of classic Pesidential Tweets. I'll start with a couple from today -

IMG_3077.PNG

IMG_3078.PNG

The Pride of New York is totally overlooking the impassioned work that Dog does on his behalf.

Sad!

14 hours ago, Sean said:

There is a political issue involved here.

From my thread with the same title.

On 6/10/2017 at 6:43 AM, Uncooperative Tom said:

Do we have a first amendment right to follow him on Twitter?

It's an interesting argument but I think they'll lose because the government didn't make his Twitter account available nor "set it aside" so it's not a "designated public forum" for this legal purpose.

14 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Especially since it is "failing", and has been so for quite some time (according to President Trump).

Hell, he'll probably take credit for "saving" the NYT through that interview.  And, there will be posters her who will lap that shit up and repeat it, ad nauseam.

As MSNBC and SNL show, whining about Trump and your glorious resistance is good for ratings.

16 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

As MSNBC and SNL show, whining about Trump and your glorious resistance is good for ratings.

Why do you think President Trump chose to devote some of his time as POTUS speaking with a paper he has nothing good to say about?  Does he have that much free time in his hands?

Or, did he give them the time so he can bitch about what they write?

25 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Why do you think President Trump chose to devote some of his time as POTUS speaking with a paper he has nothing good to say about?  Does he have that much free time in his hands?

I have no idea but, I'm sure you can create a hypothesis.

28 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

I have no idea but, I'm sure you can create a hypothesis.

I'm not interested in making a hypothesis.

I just find it funny that your Messiah granted an interview to the very paper he spends so much time deriding. 

16 hours ago, SV Airlie said:

Heck, why would he give an interview to the phony NYTimes?

His base doesn't read the rag.

He craves the NYT's approbation.

As usual, he's working at being too clever by half.  It's worked before!  Many people have said it.  The Minotaur twists, roaring, in the Labyrinth.  There are so few virgins left....

You can call him the Twitter-in-Chief, but I think of him more as the Twit-in-Chief. It is unbelievable that someone so lacking in so many respects has the most important job in the world. A random choice of anyone on PA would have yielded a better result (OK, we need to remove Dabnis from the random choice pool to be safe).

It's getting embarrassing to read Trump tweets.

Just incredulous that the POTUS can use public media to call members of his government "sleezy"

Sleazy Adam Schiff, the totally biased Congressman looking into "Russia," spends all of his time on television pushing the Dem loss excuse!

Unfit

So he's basically calling out Sessions.  Calling him beleaguered, then asking to the world why he doesn't investigate Hillary. Newsflash, he's YOUR AG! You want him to investigate, call him. And tell him.

I get the feeling Sessions told POTUS to fuck off re: Hillary....

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Oh, if you want a conspiracy theory, then maybe his blind trust owns NYT stock.

1 hour ago, SV Airlie said:

Far from whining! Unless you call consider that comedians just pointing out what an idiot Trump is, is whining..

I think Saorsa just misspelled "winning".  Remember, we were promised "winning".  In fact -

Is anyone getting tired of all this "winning"?

41 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Oh, if you want a conspiracy theory, then maybe his blind trust owns NYT stock.

The fact that he Tweeted this out just a few days after he granted them an interview is ridiculously sad.  Bigly.

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 10.54.03 AM.png

1 minute ago, SV Airlie said:

The problem is, look at the number of "likes" and "retweets"! That's even sadder!

Better yet, go read the comments on his Twitter feed.  So many folks let him have it over his stupid Tweets.

51 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

Didn't check but, I bet he ignores them anyway!

Maybe. But, he strikes me as the kind of guy who can't help but look, to see what others say about him. 

6 hours ago, P_Wop said:

6 months

992 tweets

0 major legislation passed

Sad

Has there been any major legislation even submitted by the Administration?

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has taken a VERY weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes (where are E-mails & DNC server) & Intel leakers!

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump campaign - "quietly working to boost Clinton." So where is the investigation A.G. @seanhannity

Sure looks like Sessions is on his way out. Going to be a shitstorm. 

Well now he's broken another really serious unwritten law.

Brought his 11 year old (puppyless) son into the cesspool .

Maybe the trumpetts can defend this..Is it Barron's birthday?

Jared Kushner did very well yesterday in proving he did not collude with the Russians. Witch Hunt. Next up, 11 year old Barron Trump!

9 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Well now he's broken another really serious unwritten law.

Brought his 11 year old (puppyless) son into the cesspool .

Maybe the trumpetts can defend this..Is it Barron's birthday?

Jared Kushner did very well yesterday in proving he did not collude with the Russians. Witch Hunt. Next up, 11 year old Barron Trump!

Certifiable Nut-Job!

25 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Dog will be along to point out that presidents can declassify

That may well be.  To that, I say "Can" =/= "Should".

22 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

It sure looks like President Trump never tires of the smackdowns he receives on Twitter.

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 4.38.03 PM.png

It's a fucking sad state of affairs when it appears the only communication is via twitter! 

On 7/25/2017 at 1:00 AM, SV Airlie said:
On 7/25/2017 at 0:57 AM, Bus Driver said:

The fact that he Tweeted this out just a few days after he granted them an interview is ridiculously sad.  Bigly.

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 10.54.03 AM.png

The problem is, look at the number of "likes" and "retweets"! That's even sadder!

What's funny is that whenever he attacks a Clinton woman directly, she crushes him on the likes and re-tweets.

Part of the problem of course is that something like half of Trump's followers are fake, a huge portion are bots, and another huge portion are people like me that follow him to keep up with what he is saying so we can mock and taunt him for it. None of those groups are wont to retweet or like his spew. Somewhere (and I can't cite because I don't remember where) it was observed that when Trump tweets he only reaches a few million of his actual supporters, since most of them aren't on Twitter. But he reaches many, many more people that are hostile to his message.

That's pretty apparent if you look at the actual replies to his tweets. There of course always a new Pepes and MAGA clowns and your usual morons, but most of the top replies are strongly critical.

Of course, it must go up Trumps ass a mile that Obama still has more followers...

Paranoia strikes deep. Into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid. Step out of line, the men come and take you away. 

6.9K3.8K1

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Why didn't A.G. Sessions replace Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, a Comey friend who was in charge of Clinton investigation but got....

...big dollars ($700,000) for his wife's political run from Hillary Clinton and her representatives. Drain the Swamp!

Would someone please inform Mr. Trump that when he tweets about things related to the direction of his cabinet, that it makes him look ineffective, and present the appearance that he's not capable of executing the responsibilities of the office via established process and protocol?  

I feel like signing on to Twitter just to tell him to STFU - he's the President of the US, and he's behaving like a petulant 13 yr old. 

8 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I feel like signing on to Twitter just to tell him to STFU - he's the President of the US, and he's behaving like a petulant 13 yr old. 

If only there was some sort of warning that he behaved this way.

1 minute ago, Mike G said:

If only there was some sort of warning that he behaved this way.

Exactly. 

<sarcasm>Who could've foreseen this?</sarcasm>

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Exactly. 

<sarcasm>Who could've foreseen this?</sarcasm>

I suspect everyone saw it coming, but, had hopes that he would elevate his behavior to the dignity of the office. He's completely dashed those hopes. 

1 minute ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I suspect everyone saw it coming, but, had hopes that he would elevate his behavior to the dignity of the office. He's completely dashed those hopes. 

No longer are we treated to that empty promise that he would change and become more "Presidential". A tacit admission they were wrong about that, too. 

Dolt45 Fucking Gropenfuhrer tweeted out Max Klinger's discharge last night!!

“After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you.”

IMG_3154.JPG

He's on a roll this morning -

Donald J. Trump
Republicans in the Senate will NEVER win if they don't go to a 51 vote majority NOW. They look like fools and are just wasting time......

The very outdated filibuster rule must go. Budget reconciliation is killing R's in Senate. Mitch M, go to 51 Votes NOW and WIN. IT'S TIME!
1.3K7922.6K

Donald J. Trump
Republican Senate must get rid of 60 vote NOW! It is killing the R Party, allows 8 Dems to control country. 200 Bills sit in Senate. A JOKE!

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

A lot of our one line posters are just jealous that he is better at provocation than they are.

Lord knows, that is exactly the qualities we should look for in a President - one line provocations.

Not solutions, not statesmanship, not vision, not leadership, not integrity.

We have a master of middle-school one-liners.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Lord knows, that is exactly the qualities we should look for in a President - one line provocations.

Not solutions, not statesmanship, not vision, not leadership, not integrity.

We have a master of middle-school one-liners.

Not what we need but it's what we got.

2 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Not what we need but it's what we got.

And, based on your posts, you are more than okay with it. 

Sad. Very, very, very sad. 

Bigly. 

The senate is treating Trump so unfairly..... Not just unfairly, but so unfairly!

5 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

The senate is treating Trump so unfairly..... Not just unfairly, but so unfairly!

Bigly unfairly

6 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

It's like almost like they don't know the proper level of deference to afford a despot. 

Remember when the only thing worse than leading from behind was acting like an emperor (until someone stopped acting like an emperor and started leading from behind)?  

Those were the days.  

Samantha Bee, on Wednesday night, was brilliant at dissecting the violent tornado that is the Trump Admin, just brilliant!

Groucho Marx could have a field day with this guy..... "Say, do you know what time it is? No? well that makes one of us. Have you ever stopped to think, and forgot to start again? Never mind, I shouldn't ask a question you aren't capable of answering..... Say, Have you ever got a goose from a duck?...."

32 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Groucho Marx could have a field day with this guy..... "Say, do you know what time it is? No? well that makes one of us. Have you ever stopped to think, and forgot to start again? Never mind, I shouldn't ask a question you aren't capable of answering..... Say, Have you ever got a goose from a duck?...."

Imagine what George Carlin could do!

15 minutes ago, Sean said:

He's having a temper tantrum like the child he is -

Unless the Republican Senators are total quitters, Repeal & Replace is not dead! Demand another vote before voting on any other bill!

Bumpy night ahead.

Foreign policy via twitter. YCMTSU!

...they do NOTHING for us with North Korea, just talk. We will no longer allow this to continue. China could easily solve this problem!
10.1K6.8K25.1K

Donald J. Trump
I am very disappointed in China. Our foolish past leaders have allowed them to make hundreds of billions of dollars a year in trade, yet...

42 minutes ago, Sean said:

Loser.

Don't give up Republican Senators, the World is watching: Repeal & Replace...and go to 51 votes (nuke option), get Cross State Lines & more.

You beat me to it.

"the World is watching"

Too right it's watching

The "man" really has no sense of irony or self awareness at all :D

Too good to be true - but it all IS true.

Trump Tweets Against a Key National Security Priority

When the history of President Donald Trump’s use of Twitter is written, there will be a stiff competition for his most destructive, most irresponsible tweet. A strong contender for that less-than-august honor came Thursday morning, when the president of the United States tweeted this:

“House votes on controversial FISA ACT today.” This is the act that may have been used, with the help of the discredited and phony Dossier, to so badly surveil and abuse the Trump Campaign by the previous administration and others?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 11, 2018

Let’s not mince words here: The lapse of Section 702 surveillance capabilities, even for a short time, would constitute a full-fledged national security emergency. The National Security Agency is on record as saying that “collection under FAA Section 702 is the most significant tool in the NSA collection arsenal for the detection, identification, and disruption of terrorist threats to the U.S. and around the world.”

https://www.lawfareblog.com/trump-tweets-against-key-national-security-priority

22 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

No idea if this is legitimate. 

But, it is not the inaccurate. 

5FD67400-0668-4E00-9493-663755E65697.jpeg

It wasn't his first try.  He failed in 2000.

• Like 1