Sean

Twitterer in Chief

14 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

WaPo won't let me see it.... Must be fake news.

Another source -

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/trump-calls-out-nsa-for-deleting-data-here-are-the-facts/

Mind you, he Tweeted about it 5 days after I heard about it.

He seems about as bright as a small appliance bulb. 

What have you got against appliance bulbs?

Cheetolini goes on a delusional rant:

Trump Goes on Nonsensical Rant About Elton John, Organs and 'the Brain'

Source: Mediaite

President Donald Trump held a rally in Montana on Thursday night and rambled for more than an hour about everything from ICE to tax reform to… Sir Elton John 

At one point Trump went on one of his trusted riffs: complaining about no one congratulating him for how big the crowds at his rallies are. 

“They never say I’m a great speaker,” Trump bellowed, pointing at the media attending the rally. “Why the hell do so many people come? It’s got to be something. I guess they like my policy?” 

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.” 

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-goes-on-nonsensical-rant-about-elton-john-organs-and-the-brain/ 

Mild Psychotic break.  It will get worse over time.  Mueller will break him like a twig.

Really sounds like the onset of Old Timers Disease.

Rambling nonsense.

1 hour ago, RKoch said:

Cheetolini goes on a delusional rant:

Trump Goes on Nonsensical Rant About Elton John, Organs and 'the Brain'

Source: Mediaite

President Donald Trump held a rally in Montana on Thursday night and rambled for more than an hour about everything from ICE to tax reform to… Sir Elton John 

At one point Trump went on one of his trusted riffs: complaining about no one congratulating him for how big the crowds at his rallies are. 

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.” 

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-goes-on-nonsensical-rant-about-elton-john-organs-and-the-brain/ 

President Trump is jealous because Elton John has a record breaking dick.   And he wants to feel a mouth.  

Vodka pij.   

This past May, Federal Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald ruled that President Trump was violating the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution by blocking individuals from viewing his Twitter account, @realDonaldTrump.  This was in response to a lawsuit filed by Knight Institute on behalf of seven individual Twitter users.

https://hillreporter.com/as-trump-continues-to-block-twitter-users-knight-institute-aims-to-force-the-presidents-hand-3563

6 hours ago, Mid said:

My guess is President Trump and his Faithful are now of the opinion that he can ignore court orders with no penalty. First, reuniting children who were stolen from their parents. Now, blocking people on Twitter. 

And, some think Kavanaugh was about Roe v Wade. He was picked to ensure we now have an Imperial Presidency. 

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

My guess is President Trump and his Faithful are now of the opinion that he can ignore court orders with no penalty. First, reuniting children who were stolen from their parents. Now, blocking people on Twitter. 

And, some think Kavanaugh was about Roe v Wade. He was picked to ensure we now have an Imperial Presidency. 

I think you're handwringing just a little prematurely on that point Bus. 

The burning question

Does trump tweet on the toilet?

At this very moment he's supposed to be meeting and greeting in the US ambassadors house..and yet?

BBC live feed https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-44807972

He manages to tap out a totally gratuitous self congratulatory bit of nonsense. 

And now we have today's distraction from the Russian story

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021234525626609666

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

In caps too.

Sorry I'm a luddite when it comes to embedding a tweet into this forum.

Yeah let's open up a new front.

Was in response to Iranian President's comments re "not playing with the lion's tail, this would only lead to regret."

Obviously the White House aides didn't give him his sleeping pills.

13 minutes ago, albanyguy said:

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

In caps too.

Was in response to Iranian President's comments re "not playing with the lion's tail, this would only lead to regret."

I certainly hope we are a country who will not stand for demented words of violence and death. 

Fuckin' self-referential Orange-u-tan.

55 minutes ago, albanyguy said:

In caps too.

Trump has a backbone which is something the Kenyan lacked.

Interesting link- https://twitter.com/hashtag/IslamicRegimeMustGo?src=hash

obummah.jpg

De1Q7l9UEAEkJkd.jpg

Trump was responding to this -

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/07/play-lion-tail-rouhani-warns-trump-180722162909627.html

'Do not play with lion's tail': Rouhani warns Trump

Iranian president says US cannot prevent Iran from exporting oil, warns a confrontation would be 'mother of all wars'.

excerpt -

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has warned his US counterpart, Donald Trump, not to escalate tensions with his country, saying a confrontation with the Islamic republic would be the "mother of all wars".

"Do not play with the lion's tail or else you will regret it," Rouhani said on Sunday, reiterating that the US cannot prevent it from exporting its crude oil to the international market.

"Peace with Iran would be the mother of all peace and war with Iran would be the mother of all wars," he said in a televised speech in Iran's capital, Tehran.

6 hours ago, albanyguy said:

That reads like it was written by Stephen Miller. 

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Trump was responding to this -

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/07/play-lion-tail-rouhani-warns-trump-180722162909627.html

'Do not play with lion's tail': Rouhani warns Trump

Iranian president says US cannot prevent Iran from exporting oil, warns a confrontation would be 'mother of all wars'.

excerpt -

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has warned his US counterpart, Donald Trump, not to escalate tensions with his country, saying a confrontation with the Islamic republic would be the "mother of all wars".

"Do not play with the lion's tail or else you will regret it," Rouhani said on Sunday, reiterating that the US cannot prevent it from exporting its crude oil to the international market.

"Peace with Iran would be the mother of all peace and war with Iran would be the mother of all wars," he said in a televised speech in Iran's capital, Tehran.

I know what Trump was responding to.

Obama made a deal to give Iran nuclear power,  do you think that was wise to give nuclear power to the Mad Mullahs who believe in dusty old books from the dark ages? What could go wrong?

obumma.jpg

Give nuclear power to those who believe a dusty old book that says the earth is flat, what was the Kenyan thinking.

What does this verse say?

https://altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo=79&tAyahNo=30&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2

A video made by an Iranian- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V48UGvN2ZJ4

image.png.a38d86e5757e37c6e149246ef89d656f.png

21 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

God, but he makes it so easy to point out the hypocrisy.

today.jpg

Trump was right about the Kenyan launching a strike against Libya. How did that work out in removing a stable dictator who abandoned his WMD program when he saw what Bush did to Iraq, did it turn the place into a shithole?

Egypt-Protest-HC.jpg

obama-is-supporting-terrorism.jpg

Obama-supports-terrorism-in-Egypt.png

As for Rouhani and his Mother of all wars sounds like something we have heard before.

Saddam Hussein mother of all battles quote-8x6.jpg

32 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Trump was right about the Kenyan launching a strike against Libya. How did that work out in removing a stable dictator who abandoned his WMD program when he saw what Bush did to Iraq, did it turn the place into a shithole?

President Trump whined that President Obama would attack Iran in order to get re-elected, respond to low poll numbers, save face, or look like a tough guy.

Just goes to show he doesn't do the opposite of Obama in EVERYTHING.

Too funny.

• Like 2

Trump is stupid.

He's a cartoon of a character that he invented with no skin.

Trump is in essence, a fart. Yes obnoxious, foul, and anti-social, but unless he's been fed poison (Think Russian minders) he's not particularly deadly......

Sadly he has been fed poison, so he is deadly.

He needs to be contained, diluted, and eliminated.

He’s on a roll-

Apparently the Mueller investigation should be shut down because Carter Page. 

Donald J. Trump

3h

....In my opinion the Washington Post is nothing more than an expensive (the paper loses a fortune) lobbyist for Amazon. Is it used as protection against antitrust claims which many feel should be brought?

Donald J. Trump

4h

The Amazon Washington Post has gone crazy against me ever since they lost the Internet Tax Case in the U.S. Supreme Court two months ago. Next up is the U.S. Post Office which they use, at a fraction of real cost, as their “delivery boy” for a BIG percentage of their packages....

Donald J. Trump

4h

A Rocket has not been launched by North Korea in 9 months. Likewise, no Nuclear Tests. Japan is happy, all of Asia is happy. But the Fake News is saying, without ever asking me (always anonymous sources), that I am angry because it is not going fast enough. Wrong, very happy!

Donald J. Trump

5h

When you hear the Fake News talking negatively about my meeting with President Putin, and all that I gave up, remember, I gave up NOTHING, we merely talked about future benefits for both countries. Also, we got along very well, which is a good thing, except for the Corrupt Media!

Donald J. Trump

6h

.....”Carter Page wasn’t a spy, wasn’t an agent of the Russians - he would have cooperated with the FBI. It was a fraud and a hoax designed to target Trump.” Tom Fitton @JudicialWatch A disgrace to America. They should drop the discredited Mueller Witch Hunt now!

Donald J. Trump

6h

....and the DOJ, FBI and Obama Gang need to be held to account. Source #1 was the major source. Avoided talking about it being the Clinton campaign behind it. Misled the Court to provide a pretext to SPY on the Trump Team. Not about Carter Page..was all about getting Trump.....

Donald J. Trump

6h

“It was classified to cover up misconduct by the FBI and the Justice Department in misleading the Court by using this Dossier in a dishonest way to gain a warrant to target the Trump Team. This is a Clinton Campaign document. It was a fraud and a hoax designed to target Trump....

Donald J. Trump

6h

So we now find out that it was indeed the unverified and Fake Dirty Dossier, that was paid for by Crooked Hillary Clinton and the DNC, that was knowingly & falsely submitted to FISA and which was responsible for starting the totally conflicted and discredited Mueller Witch Hunt!

Stark difference between this and his obsequious fawning over Putin who actually did attack us.  Nice to know Trump is such a tough guy

5 hours ago, jacksparrow said:

Stark difference between this and his obsequious fawning over Putin who actually did attack us.  Nice to know Trump is such a tough guy

Trump did kill around 200 Russians in Syria, how many Russians did the Kenyan kill?

“The Russian high command in Syria assured us it was not their people,” Defense Secretary Jim Mattis told senators in testimony last month. He said he directed Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr., the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, “for the force, then, to be annihilated.”

“And it was.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/middleeast/american-commandos-russian-mercenaries-syria.html

19 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:
5 hours ago, jacksparrow said:

Trump did kill around 200 Russians in Syria, how many Russians did the Kenyan kill?

President Trump has made it a centerpiece of his Administration to lob insult after insult at every foe - large and small, real and imagined.

Interestingly, the ONLY person he has never insulted is President Putin.

Why is that?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

I know what Trump was responding to.

Obama made a deal to give Iran nuclear power,  do you think that was wise to give nuclear power to the Mad Mullahs who believe in dusty old books from the dark ages? What could go wrong?

That is not a societal trait specific to Iran.

bible.jpg

• Like 1

Full on tantrum tonight :D

Get the popcorn ..taxi cabs?

Arrived back in Washington last night from a very emotional reopening of a major U.S. Steel plant in Granite City, Illinois, only to be greeted with the ridiculous news that the highly conflicted Robert Mueller and his gang of 13 Angry Democrats obviously cannot find Collusion...

.,the only Collusion with Russia was with the Democrats, so now they are looking at my Tweets (along with 53 million other people) - the rigged Witch Hunt continues! How stupid and unfair to our Country....And so the Fake News doesn’t waste my time with dumb questions, NO,....

.I did NOT know of the meeting with my son, Don jr. Sounds to me like someone is trying to make up stories in order to get himself out of an unrelated jam (Taxi cabs maybe?). He even retained Bill and Crooked Hillary’s lawyer. Gee, I wonder if they helped him make the choice!

Did he just kick his son to the curb?

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:11 PM, Nice! said:

That is not a societal trait specific to Iran.

bible.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Golf Clap!!

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Did he just kick his son to the curb?

He and Donnie, Jr. are singing the same tune.  My guess is they have always been able to lie, bluff, or bully their way out of jams.  They think that is "winning".

Several here think it is winning, as well.  Of course, if you want to look at a winning record on nailing criminals, take a look at what Mueller did with Gotti.

• Like 1

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-28/twitter-shares-plunge-20-per-cent-as-user-numbers-fall/10046944

Who'd had thunk there were so many haterers

Twitter's market value plunged by $US6 billion after it reported a decline in its monthly users over the second quarter of 2018.

The company's stock dropped 20.5 per cent after it warned the number of users could fall further in coming months as it continued to crack down on hate, abuse and online trolls.

be interesting to see how many followers he loses.

So, are the Faithful cool with this type of negotiating strategery?  

B746CA7D-4170-4327-AD39-C46CEDB73B84.jpeg

Of course, he, and they, could always deny he Tweeted it. 

Must be news coming soon -

Donald J. Trump

40m

....Also, why is Mueller only appointing Angry Dems, some of whom have worked for Crooked Hillary, others, including himself, have worked for Obama....And why isn’t Mueller looking at all of the criminal activity & real Russian Collusion on the Democrats side-Podesta, Dossier?

Donald J. Trump

48m

Is Robert Mueller ever going to release his conflicts of interest with respect to President Trump, including the fact that we had a very nasty & contentious business relationship, I turned him down to head the FBI (one day before appointment as S.C.) & Comey is his close friend..

Donald J. Trump

1h

There is No Collusion! The Robert Mueller Rigged Witch Hunt, headed now by 17 (increased from 13, including an Obama White House lawyer) Angry Democrats, was started by a fraudulent Dossier, paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC. Therefore, the Witch Hunt is an illegal Scam!

Sounds like there might be more indictments coming tomorrow.

Anyone have an inkling about this "nasty & contentious business relationship" President Trump alleges existed between himself and Robert Mueller?

Linky

45 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Anyone have an inkling about this "nasty & contentious business relationship" President Trump alleges existed between himself and Robert Mueller?

Linky

I heard a couple kilos where light on the last deal. 

27 minutes ago, Sean said:

I heard a couple kilos where light on the last deal. 

Chicago Trib headline: (sorry for the font size)

You cannot explain the unexplainable.  Gropenfuhrer is simply lying again.  Or, perhaps, someone in the WH lost the flash cards and Rudy can't understand what is happening.

Giuliani won't explain the 'very nasty' business relationship Trump says he had with Mueller

That "nasty relationship" was probably when Mueller put all of Trumps concrete suppliers and garbage haulers in prison a few years back.

21 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

So, are the Faithful cool with this type of negotiating strategery?  

B746CA7D-4170-4327-AD39-C46CEDB73B84.jpeg

Of course, he, and they, could always deny he Tweeted it. 

Or he could say “in my statement I meant include the word “NOT”.  There I think that pretty well clears that up”

He’s going after Koch Brothers -

Donald J. Trump
28m

The globalist Koch Brothers, who have become a total joke in real Republican circles, are against Strong Borders and Powerful Trade. I never sought their support because I don’t need their money or bad ideas. They love my Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judicial picks & more. I made.....

....them richer. Their network is highly overrated, I have beaten them at every turn. They want to protect their companies outside the U.S. from being taxed, I’m for America First & the American Worker - a puppet for no one. Two nice guys with bad ideas. Make America Great Again!

7 minutes ago, Sean said:

He’s going after Koch Brothers -

Donald J. Trump
28m

The globalist Koch Brothers, who have become a total joke in real Republican circles, are against Strong Borders and Powerful Trade. I never sought their support because I don’t need their money or bad ideas. They love my Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judicial picks & more. I made.....

....them richer. Their network is highly overrated, I have beaten them at every turn. They want to protect their companies outside the U.S. from being taxed, I’m for America First & the American Worker - a puppet for no one. Two nice guys with bad ideas. Make America Great Again!

His pre-adolescent rantings are pathetic. 

a school yard slap fight 

Wait. Trumpy claimed that rich people wouldn't benefit from the tax cuts.

2 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Um, yeah.

I like how he is just going around Congress.

That was a bad thing, when the half-black guy did it.

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Um, yeah.

I like how he is just going around Congress.

That was a bad thing, when the half-black guy did it.

Maybe by "wouldn't" he actually meant "would".

12 hours ago, Nice! said:

Well................................... You see........................ They wont. The people who work in the factories will make more money, so they can buy more stuff..... And the factories will buy more modern equipment from other companies (Which will actually cause a reduction in the work force, but those newly laid off workers will be able to collect more welfare because they were making a higher wage before they were laid off.)

None of those tax cuts are going straight into the CEOs investment portfolio, or to buy another piece of property, or into a Cayman Islands bank acct. under his "niece"'s name..... :rolleyes:

Perfectly normal, rational, Presidential even -

Donald J. Trump

4h

“FBI Agent Peter Strzok (on the Mueller team) should have recused himself on day one. He was out to STOP THE ELECTION OF DONALD TRUMP. He needed an insurance policy. Those are illegal, improper goals, trying to influence the Election. He should never, ever been allowed to.......

.....remain in the FBI while he himself was being investigated. This is a real issue. It won’t go into a Mueller Report because Mueller is going to protect these guys. Mueller has an interest in creating the illusion of objectivity around his investigation.” ALAN DERSHOWITZ....

..This is a terrible situation and Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further. Bob Mueller is totally conflicted, and his 17 Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work are a disgrace to USA!

If you pay attention when Trump twits about someone or rants at a rally whatever he says is actually about himself.  Crooked Hillary = Crooked Trump. Fake News = Ditto

as Eva Dent

12 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

If you pay attention when Trump twits about someone or rants at a rally whatever he says is actually about himself.  Crooked Hillary = Crooked Trump. Fake News = Ditto

as Eva Dent

Yep.  In psychology, they call it "projection".

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

Awesome exchange. Well done Governor!

Donald J. Trump

·
3h

The very unpopular Governor of Ohio (and failed presidential candidate) @JohnKasich hurt Troy Balderson’s recent win by tamping down enthusiasm for an otherwise great candidate. Even Kasich’s Lt. Governor lost Gov. race because of his unpopularity. Credit to Troy on the BIG WIN

My best laugh of the day.  Awesome exchange and Trump needs to pick his battles more wisely...right!

My nutty Gator friend said this at the breakfast table this morning 

”what it he’s tweeting to himself?”

It caused a stop in conversation amongst the table.

It’s  not an outlandish thought.

21 minutes ago, Sean said:

The Biggest Liar alleges others are lying about him.  And, the Faithful lack the intellectual horsepower to see what is right in front of their nose.

Must be awful lonely where he is......

4 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Must be awful lonely where he is......

Only lonely until his next "Rally", where his many supporters in their MAGA hats, show up to listen to him blather on obsessively.....

5 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Only lonely until his next "Rally", where his many supporters in their MAGA hats, show up to listen to him blather on obsessively.....

Do you think they actually listen? I had the impression they were there to hear themselves repeating the slogans they learned on FOX.....

• Like 1

Those last few tweets are demented...now..what does it usually mean when someone is raving at 5am?

36 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Those last few tweets are demented...now..what does it usually mean when someone is raving at 5am?

Alzheimer's

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

Alzheimer's

Bipolar, sleep deprivation, all night substance abuse binge? all of them. It's certainly not the behaviour of a stable genius.

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Those last few?

I suspect it's "Sundowner Syndrome". His craziest rants seem to happen in the wee small hours.

After dark certainly.

Train is off the tracks.  I hope his Cabinet Members know t he number between 24 and 26.

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I can't wait for the Tweet-storm over Stormy's comment regarding his performance.

"How many details can you really give about 2 minutes?  Maybe.  I'm being generous."

Friend of mine used to say: 6 minutes including prep and cleanup.

22 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

what does it usually mean when someone is raving at 5am?

In my case, it just means I'm awake.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Trump, without evidence, blames China for hacking Clinton emails

He truly lives in a reality that only exists between his ears.

The Faithful still lap it up and regurgitate it.  Watch.

"Trump without evidence __________________"

Just fill in the blank.  It is his modus operandi.

HE'S TWEETING IN 3RD PERSON NOW.

President Donald J. Trump feels strongly that North Korea is under tremendous pressure from China because of our major trade disputes with the Chinese Government. At the same time, we also know that China is providing North Korea with... ...considerable aid, including money, fuel, fertilizer and various other commodities. This is not helpful! Nonetheless, the President believes that his relationship with Kim Jong Un is a very good and warm one, and there is no reason at this time to be spending large amounts... ...of money on joint U.S.-South Korea war games. Besides, the President can instantly start the joint exercises again with South Korea, and Japan, if he so chooses. If he does, they will be far bigger than ever before. As for the U.S.–China trade disputes, and other... ..differences, they will be resolved in time by President Trump and China’s great President Xi Jinping. Their relationship and bond remain very strong.

That very thing has been putting comedy writers on the dole for 18 months now.

Why pay a writer when you can just quote the buffoon and get the same laughs?

29 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

His tenuous grip on reality continues to slip.

Bitching about other people using your own words against you is pathetic.

When he finally loses it the big question is whether the relevant actors will will have balls to invoke the 25th.