Sean

Twitterer in Chief

10 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I've often wondered why there is often a 10 minute gap between two connected tweets..what's he doing? Looking up how to spell violation? eating a big mac? taking a ten minute pee? 

Probably rubbing one out thinking about how awesome a President he is. 

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

and that takes how long? :D

Just now, Shortforbob said:

and that takes how long? :D

Small hands take time. 

Or, so I’ve heard. 

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Small hands take time. 

Or, so I’ve heard. 

Prostate?

11 minutes ago, daddle said:

Someone at FOX is dictating the tweet. The dolt cannot spell so the dictation is letter by letter. Takes ten minutes.

He has to call Hannity.  2 minutes.  Hannity tells him what to say, another 2 minutes, Hannity tells him how to spell it, another 3 minutes, there's 7 minutes burned. So that gives him a few minutes to retype it.

6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You think he still can?

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

You think he still can?

He's always got the built-in vacuum and a can of warm dog food. .

6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Ouch.

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 3.20.07 PM.png

Pretty sure Stormy described it as well below average.  

Just now, Cal20sailor said:
7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Ouch.

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 3.20.07 PM.png

Pretty sure Stormy described it as well below average.  

"How many details can you really give about two minutes?"

(Two Minutes?)

"Maybe.  I'm being generous."

- actual quotes from Stormy Daniels

• Like 1

So much for the rule of law -

Donald J. Trump

Two long running, Obama era, investigations of two very popular Republican Congressmen were brought to a well publicized charge, just ahead of the Mid-Terms, by the Jeff Sessions Justice Department. Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time. Good job Jeff......

Great to see Trump using a favoured Russian tradition of the Scorched Earth policy. 

He seems to be even further around the bend these days.

The unorthodox presidential attack brought criticism from former Justice Department officials and some Republican senators, including Ben Sasse.

“The United States is not some banana republic with a two-tiered system of justice – one for the majority party and one for the minority party. These two men have been charged with crimes because of evidence, not because of who the president was when the investigations began,” Sasse said in a statement.

Senator Jeff Flake, a Republican, said on Twitter the statement was “not the conduct of a President committed to defending and upholding the constitution, but rather a President looking to use the Department of Justice to settle political scores.”

Former Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara called Trump’s tweet “next level crazy, inappropriate, unethical, stupid, incriminating.”

U.S. Senator Brian Schatz, a Democrat, questioned Trump’s comments and whether they were legal.

“He’s not hiding how he views the law, law enforcement, of justice. In his world they swore an oath to him, not (the) constitution and laws,” Schatz wrote on Twitter.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-sessions/trump-accuses-sessions-of-hurting-u-s-republican-congressional-races-idUSKCN1LJ231?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+(News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News)

“The United States is not some banana republic with a two-tiered system of justice"

Is he sure of that?

If it isn't now it's certainly heading that way.

18 hours ago, Sean said:

So much for the rule of law -

Donald J. Trump

Two long running, Obama era, investigations of two very popular Republican Congressmen were brought to a well publicized charge, just ahead of the Mid-Terms, by the Jeff Sessions Justice Department. Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time. Good job Jeff......

“This tweet alone may be an impeachable offense. This is such a disgrace. This is so contrary to the traditions of the Department of Justice.”

Tomorrow, North Korea will celebrate its 70th Anniversary with a parade. 

I look forward to the Tweets in which our President expresses his frustration because he can't have a parade like KJU.

On 9/1/2018 at 1:30 PM, mad said:

Well he already has an Instagram account. I wonder if he’s figured out Facebook own it? 

what other platform can he jump to? Group WhatsApp maybe.    :P

Maybe he'll make America Online grate again.

4 minutes ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

Maybe he'll make America Online grate again.

I liked the bumper sticker that said: "Ban shredded cheese. Make America grate again!"

On 9/8/2018 at 10:05 AM, Bus Driver said:

Tomorrow, North Korea will celebrate its 70th Anniversary with a parade. 

I look forward to the Tweets in which our President expresses his frustration because he can't have a parade like KJU.

You just know he is pissed he doesn't get to have one like his good friend.

Tweet1.jpg

Tweet2.jpg

So he likes a murderous little despot who had his own brother assassinated.

MAGA.

13 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

MAGA.

Yep

Don't forget the various deputies that he shot using an anti-aircraft gun....

12 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
28 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

MAGA.

Yep

Don't forget the various deputies that he shot using an anti-aircraft gun....

With "friends" like that.....

North Korea is still making nukes, and the Trump admin is taking a harder line

The newest intelligence shows Kim’s regime has stepped up efforts to hide its nuclear weapons production, say three senior U.S. officials.

This is probably the Stable State that the anonymous op-ed writer mentioned because it sure ain't Shitstain himself.

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

With "friends" "allegations" like that.....

FIFY.

Actually, Saddam was much worse. Nevermind the WMD's... 

13 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

FIFY.

Actually, Saddam was much worse. Nevermind the WMD's... 

Do you have evidence that KJU has not had those folks killed? Lots of sources say he did.

Would President Trump have considered Saddam Hussein a friend, like he does KJU and President Duterte?

5 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Do you have evidence that KJU has not had those folks killed? Lots of sources say he did.

Would President Trump have considered Saddam Hussein a friend, like he does KJU and President Duterte?

Don't forget former KGB head Putin, who trump is "cock holster" for, according to Stephen Colbert.

8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Nope.

2 hours ago, billy backstay said:

Don't forget former KGB head Putin, who trump is "cock holster" for, according to Stephen Colbert.

Peace with Russia would be TREASON! Armchair Billy stands ready for deployment. Russia is Hitler. Kill anything that moves and so on and so forth. 

8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I think they would likely have gotten on very well.  Gold is the universal solvent of morals, after all.

trump-vs-saddam-palaces-lede-ss05.thumb.jpg.c4b385d322c1bc95b46202f7c2025065.jpg

54 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:
9 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Nope.

Are you answering the 1st or 2nd question?

What difference does it make?

Do you actually care what the Rat thinks?

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Are you answering the 1st or 2nd question?

1. most likely but let's take a look at some of your "allies" while we are at it so we don't appear to be hypocrites. :rolleyes: 

2. We can speculate but Saddam Hussein was indeed a US ally so anything's possible. One thing we can say for sure is that the pretense for the rush to war in Iraq and the human suffering that followed was based on fake news. Good thing they don't do that anymore! 

1 minute ago, Mickey Rat said:

1. most likely but let's take a look at some of your "allies" while we are at it so we don't appear to be hypocrites. :rolleyes: 

2. We can speculate but Saddam Hussein was indeed a US ally so anything's possible. One thing we can say for sure is that the pretense for the rush to war in Iraq and the human suffering that followed was based on fake news. Good thing they don't do that anymore! 

How far back are you going to take this?

large.jpg

41 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

How far back are you going to take this?

Saddam?  Try to keep up boy. 

12 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

7 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

1. Who are my "Allies"?

2. We are well aware that Saddam Hussein was courted by American officials when it was convenient to do so.  My question was whether President Trump would have considered him a friend the way he does KJU and President Duterte.  You know, admiring them and stating his desire to follow their lead.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

1. Who are my "Allies"?

2. We are well aware that Saddam Hussein was courted by American officials when it was convenient to do so.  My question was whether President Trump would have considered him a friend the way he does KJU and President Duterte.  You know, admiring them and stating his desire to follow their lead.

1. anything with a D next to the name.

2. How the fuck should I know? Opinions are like assholes...... 

18 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

1. Who are my "Allies"?

1. anything with a D next to the name.

2. How the fuck should I know? Opinions are like assholes...... 

1. You are incorrect.

2. You have no opinion on whether or not President Trump would view Saddam Hussein as a friend?

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

17 years since September 11th!

Retweet

New conversation
    •  

35 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

17 years since September 11th!

Retweet

New conversation
    •  

More like a hit of meth.

1. You are incorrect.

2. You have no opinion on whether or not President Trump would view Saddam Hussein as a friend?

Not sure what if anything he feels but I support negotiations regardless. Sorry but your team has even less credibility than Trump after what you did to Libya. 

42 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

Not sure what if anything he feels but I support negotiations regardless. Sorry but your team has even less credibility than Trump after what you did to Libya. 

Not sure who you think my "team" is, but I have a hunch you have me pegged as a rabid and loyal Democrat.

If that is the case, you'd be wrong.  Again.

I don't deny being registered as a Democrat.  That makes the most sense, IMHO, since I live in the Peoples Republic of Maryland.

But, my voting habits would likely surprise you.

Other than the fist pump, I understand he got through a speech on 9/11 without celebrating himself. 

I think he deserves some credit for that. Maybe a commemorative coin with a Trump Portrait and the words "I Didn't Fuck Up."  I would think those would go up in value within hours.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

So just to make this official, you sit wherever it is you sit and state you suck.  You bring less to this forum than the little mosquito buzzing around that can't ever be located. 

as Eva Dent.

1 minute ago, d'ranger said:

So just to make this official, you sit wherever it is you sit and state you suck.  You bring less to this forum than the little mosquito buzzing around that can't ever be located. 

as Eva Dent.

If you could put mosquitoes on ignore, would you?

11 minutes ago, Mike G said:

If you could put mosquitoes on ignore, would you?

yep, and good point. His entertainment factor has long since expired. 

2 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

Did we do something to Libya? Why am I always the last to hear?

image.png.1c80c1a025019a0ec7c0b273fc070369.png

7 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Did we do something to Libya? Why am I always the last to hear?

Sing along from your armchair, bitch. 

It's true! The bitch did stage manage the Libya thing. She got the United Nations and NATO and even Vlad to sign off on it. Vlad sold Gaddafi down the river! The bitch had mad skilz unlike Shitstain. We only lost an F15 due to mechanical issues and still recovered the pilot. There was one fatality, a Brit killed in a traffic accident in Italy. Drive on the right side of the road, wanker.

If you need a sympathetic ear, there are some folks on Team Red here who didn't like this or even the OBL takedown. Newt Gingrich was calling for an intervention until the intervention. Hell, the Minister wasn't happy with tracking down the Tsarnaevs. I sure they'll provide a kindred spirit some comfort.

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The Brits would like President Trump to explain his cryptic Tweet.

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 5.06.43 PM.png

Take a look at her dysfunctional family and you can see how Trump relates to them.   :P

13 minutes ago, mad said:

Take a look at her dysfunctional family and you can see how Trump relates to them.   :P

Well.... Let's face it..... Just being a Brit is a bit of baggage to drag around, isn't it? :D:P

27 minutes ago, mad said:

Take a look at her dysfunctional family and you can see how Trump relates to wants to be like them.   :P

FIFY..... They do pomp, ceremony and parades so well...... Bigly... Best ever....

7 hours ago, Sidecar said:

FIFY..... They do pomp, ceremony and parades so well...... Bigly... Best ever....

I think it's the "rule forever without giving a shit" part that Trump likes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike G said:

He finally had somebody read him the Mueller questions.  He's on a rant today.

He sounds TOTALLY innocent.

3 hours ago, Mike G said:

Quite a revealing rant.

"They are screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation and don’t.......care how many lives the ruin. These are Angry People, including the highly conflicted Bob Mueller, who worked for Obama for 8 years. They won’t even look at all of the bad acts and crimes on the other side."

Since when has he ever cared about ruining peoples lives? Unless it's family he's been closely questioned about..and of course himself.

15 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

He sounds TOTALLY incoherent.

He does, doesn't he?

(Ftfy)

8 hours ago, Mike G said:

And his reaction is telling. If I had nothing to worry about, I'd just answer the questions and let someone else leak that it was done, dusted, and not a problem. Trump is flipping his lid, despite having a team of lawyers crafting "his" response to the FBI in as much plausible deniability as possible... cos there's obviously nothing to see there.

I'd love to play poker with that guy. You don't even need to be good cos you can tell when his hand is bad and he's easily provoked to go "all in".

12 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

And his reaction is telling. If I had nothing to worry about, I'd just answer the questions and let someone else leak that it was done, dusted, and not a problem. Trump is flipping his lid, despite having a team of lawyers crafting "his" response to the FBI in as much plausible deniability as possible... cos there's obviously nothing to see there.

I'd love to play poker with that guy. You don't even need to be good cos you can tell when his hand is bad and he's easily provoked to go "all in".

I wouldn't play poker with that guy's 5th cousin twice removed.

A cheat's a cheat, and they don't get rich by losing.

12 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

He writes better material than most professional comedy writers. I bet Mel Brooks wishes he had him writing when they filmed Blazing Saddles.

He's regressing.  

Of course, the Faithful will defend him by dismissing this as a spelling error.  It's grade-school bullshit.

Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 8.35.08 AM.png

On November 15, 2018 at 11:06 PM, SloopJonB said:

It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

He writes better material than most professional comedy writers. I bet Mel Brooks wishes he had him writing when they filmed Blazing Saddles.

I'm thinking more along the lines of Young Frankenstein.  Could have been a writer.  Could have played the monster. Could have been the proud possessor of the Abby Normal brain.

Tell me this isn't the model Trump's handlers used to create him.