• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
kmacdonald

Trump Eases Tensions With Russia

Trump has shown his international diplomacy skills in his dealings with Russia.  Give credit where credit is due.

Yep. And ineptitude of this magnitude is our representation to nations around the world. 

We are a second rate country with a first rate weapons delivery system. Freaking scary to be the best bringers of death on the planet without responsible leadership in the WH.

Whether slowly by ignoring climate change, or for corruption, or with good intentions doesn't matter. We are Godzilla strutting around the city. Stay out of the line of sight, people. Our leader is wounded, enraged, and blinded by conceit and willful ignorance.

1 minute ago, kmacdonald said:

He's an honest, humble man of high moral standards.  Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Who are you referring to?  You can't mean the guy who thinks he's so great he just grab women by the pussy.

1 hour ago, Spatial Ed said:

Who are you referring to?  You can't mean the guy who thinks he's so great he just grab women by the pussy.

An affectionate gesture, that's all it was. Don't try and spin it to crude locker room behavior.

7 hours ago, kmacdonald said:

He's an honest, humble man of high moral standards.  Anyone with half a brain can see that.

If you were being serious I would say that only people with half a brain could see that.

8 hours ago, Keith said:
8 hours ago, kmacdonald said:

this has legs.....

Going swimmingly IMHO

-DSK

5 hours ago, SV Airlie said:

Listen Ed, this is what Kamac does, in part, this is why he's no longer on the WBF; BANNED!! He makes such idiotic posts here as he was doing on the other forum. Pay him no mind.

Coming from the clown that spent more time banned than active.

1 hour ago, SV Airlie said:

Immaterial, I'm back and you ain't that's the bottom line now isn't it? I was banned for relatively stupid little farts, yours were too much bigger.And they were intentional.

I prefer to swing at it with a bat rather than poke at it with a stick.  Make the most of it.  I'm really sorry about getting you banned all those times.  I just couldn't stop provoking you, I was enjoying it soooooooo much.

Sorry Again 

Your Buddy

6 hours ago, SV Airlie said:

I'm sure you did, probably loved having people dump on you right and left BEFORE you were banned because you were behaving like an ass. It's sad to see your full colors float to the surface with the shit but, it happens. Go bother someone else Kaymacnuggets, your type is old news.

crying laughter emoticon

7 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

God, what a piece of work you are, I pray the big guy broke the mold.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

2 hours ago, SV Airlie said:

Guy doesn't even understand sarcasm! Figures!Way too full of himself!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crying laughter emoticon

8 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

It's PA, it's a requirement!

How about you create a "WBF Exile Shitfight" thread for your circle jerk?  then, we know to just avoid that room.

22 hours ago, Mark K said:

Screen-Shot-2017-08-04-at-11.29.33-AM-76

If President Trump responded to the "humiliating" comment, I must have missed it.

7 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

He wouldn't be part of one. I'd rather suffer from a migraine than listen to him spew the outrageous shit he does. Is the POPE Catholic? Answer, well, DUH!

crying laughter emoticon

Is he trying to be funny?

CBS News -

President Trump thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin Thursday for expelling hundreds of U.S. diplomatic employees from Russia, saying he appreciated the ability to cut the federal government's payroll. 

"I want to thank him because we're trying to cut down our payroll and as far as I'm concerned I'm very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll," Mr. Trump told reporters during his 17-day working vacation in Bedminster, New Jersey. "There's no real reason for them to go back. I greatly appreciate the fact that we've been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We're going to save a lot of money."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-jokingly-thanks-putin-for-expelling-diplomats-saving-american-tax-dollars/

44 minutes ago, Sean said:

Is he trying to be funny?

CBS News -

President Trump thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin Thursday for expelling hundreds of U.S. diplomatic employees from Russia, saying he appreciated the ability to cut the federal government's payroll. 

"I want to thank him because we're trying to cut down our payroll and as far as I'm concerned I'm very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll," Mr. Trump told reporters during his 17-day working vacation in Bedminster, New Jersey. "There's no real reason for them to go back. I greatly appreciate the fact that we've been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We're going to save a lot of money."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-jokingly-thanks-putin-for-expelling-diplomats-saving-american-tax-dollars/

So, it appears that Putin fired some State Department employees. If he ousted them, and they came off the payroll (the President's claim), Putin has fired them from their job. 

And, to think some here don't believe the POTUS is a patsy. 

13 minutes ago, Go Left said:

Most of the people "expelled" were Russian contract workers in the Embassy.

It's complicated isn't it.

A shell game.  Who will they work for next week.

19 minutes ago, Go Left said:

Most of the people "expelled" were Russian contract workers in the Embassy.

It's complicated isn't it.

Probably means they will have to do their own floor-mopping and toilet cleaning. Not for the most part what FSO's signed up for.  

So it goes. 

NY Times -

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/31/us/politics/russia-consulate-close-retaliation.html

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Thursday ordered Russia to close its consulate in San Francisco and two diplomatic annexes, in New York and Washington, retaliating against Russia’s order for the United States to reduce its embassy staff in Moscow by 755 people.

Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson informed Russia’s foreign minister, Sergey V. Lavrov, of the tit-for-tat move in a phone call on Thursday morning. The administration took pains to say the move was purely reciprocal, and was not designed to further escalate tensions between the United States and Russia.

On 8/6/2017 at 11:24 AM, phillysailor said:

Yep. And ineptitude of this magnitude is our representation to nations around the world. 

We are a second rate country with a first rate weapons delivery system. Freaking scary to be the best bringers of death on the planet without responsible leadership in the WH.

Whether slowly by ignoring climate change, or for corruption, or with good intentions doesn't matter. We are Godzilla strutting around the city. Stay out of the line of sight, people. Our leader is wounded, enraged, and blinded by conceit and willful ignorance.

LOL

Russia pledges harsh response to U.S. for tit-for-tat measures.

"Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Friday that Moscow would respond harshly to U.S. measures designed to hurt it, a day after the United States told Russia to close its San Francisco consulate and buildings in Washington and New York. 

Lavrov, addressing Russian students, complained that the United States had only given Moscow 48 hours to comply with its demands and hinted that Russia might look at ordering further reductions in U.S. embassy staff. 

He was speaking after the United States told Russia on Thursday to close its consulate in San Francisco and buildings in Washington and New York that house trade missions in retaliation for Moscow cutting the U.S. diplomatic presence in Russia. 

“We’ll react as soon as we finish our analysis,” Lavrov told students."    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-diplomacy-lavrov/russia-digesting-u-s-diplomatic-retaliation-pledges-harsh-response-idUSKCN1BC4QF?il=0

So, who's running America now?

Russia to America: "Hey, you can't take down the Russian flag at the embassies you closed down!"

(AP) Russia objects to flag removal at shut diplomatic buildings, October 12, 2017.png

FYI, @RealDonaldTrump: Canada. America, but better.  #NAFTA  #trade  #jobs  #vacationhomes 

Canada. America, but better.  © pm.gc.ca.png

On 8/6/2017 at 1:52 PM, kmacdonald said:

Trump has shown his international diplomacy skills in his dealings with Russia.  Give credit where credit is due.

Yeah, if by "easing tensions" you mean slobbering Putin's knob you might have a point.

15 hours ago, Ishmael said:

His international diplomacy skills are really coming out now. He's pissed off everyone that counts.

IMO irritated yes, pissed off no. He will have to reverse our default position of following Putin's lead in Syria to piss off the Russian everyone.  Certainly Bibi is irritated by that, but then again Bibi can't be much more than irked with a guy who has fucked up the Iran deal.

Bibi and Putin count. Bigly. 

5 minutes ago, Mark K said:

IMO irritated yes, pissed off no. He will have to reverse our default position of following Putin's lead in Syria to piss off the Russian everyone.  Certainly Bibi is irritated by that, but then again Bibi can't be much more than irked with a guy who has fucked up the Iran deal.

Bibi and Putin count. Bigly. 

I don't think Putin is pissed at all, it's just show. How could he be, when Trump has capitulated to everything Putin wants that he can within the law?

2 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I don't think Putin is pissed at all, it's just show. How could he be, when Trump has capitulated to everything Putin wants that he can within the law?

I'd agree except Putin is no fool and managing his prize bull is difficult. Took him to the woodshed when Trump failed to block Congress's actions with regards to Russia. Putin had Medvedev publicly call him "weak" over that, and they selected a Russian adjective which can also mean "impotent". An insult crafted to cut to the bone! 

Had to give Trump some credit on that one, he was smart enough to to start a twitter war with the boss.