WetHog

VOR '17-'18 - THE GAME

I'm with KLM and Shockwave rounding Bali at the moment. Now it's a bit of a head-scratcher from this point forward. Under no illusion that we'll hold on to the lead for too long, but it was fun while it lasted. With that depression forming off of Singapore, I like Thistle's position!

• Like 3

Should be an interesting 24hrs for the eastern most group.  I'm a few hours on the heels of Mom and his pack.  Pressure and angle are filling in.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, I Sail The Black Boat said:

Shhh I'm on stealth mode...

The heavy air beat to the finish from where I am may ultimately do me in, but it will be fun for a while!

Your route is the route I was aiming for at first, and then as things looked rather grim for all of us West of Australia a few days ago, I figured I'd go straight up for short term glory and a scenic view of Bali! Now you've got a real chance! If Lady Luck doesn't swing things back our way, then I'm rooting for you :P

• Like 2

Friendly reminder for those using Zezo...  when you cross the equator, don't forget to change your latitude from S to N.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, GrandbendOnt said:

Ouch.... almost DFL ......... CaptainSENer must be a heck of a guy, we’ve never spoke, but misery loves company. 

That said, since we are still in the Southern Hemisphere.... maybe you read the leader boards from the bottom up?  Toilets flush backwards so it’s worth a try 

This might not turn out too badly for you. You’re already starting to see better pressure and once you make the turn in a few hours, I think you’ll start climbing the leaderboard. 

• Like 2

After careful consideration we've decided to take Zorro off the evening helm shift.

His shenanigans proved costly last night.

Reminder to self: Double-check course and close VR app before sliding device into pocket.

Capture.PNG

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Rainbow Spirit said:

When I set a zezo course from the Sunda Strait (my guess where Thistle is) I can’t get a course to HK, wtf!

Also make sure you have checked Hong Kong as your destination under “menu” (or right click if using a computer). 

• Like 1

Hello,

I have a bit of spare time this morning, so I ran Zezo routings for a few boats to find out the predicted arrival times.  For You Mom it was 149hrs, for shockwave11 it was 174hrs, for me it was 140hrs and for Magool it was also 140hrs.  My finish time has dropped by 29hrs since 12hrs ago, so that gives some indication as to how consistent and accurate these predictions are.  Anyway, here are the 01:00UTC rankings, I believe @mkgsailor will be along shortly with the complete list.

Place SA Name Boat Name Dist to Leader
1 Blue Mountain YC  shockwave11 1818.98
2 I Sail The Black Boat Thistle1678 629.6
3 Tunnel Rat Mongrel 652.1
4 daan62 hutspot77 654.8
5 Mud Sailor Mudsailor SA 711.2
6 Driftwood Me Rongo Rekohu SA 715.7
7 Lat21 Hamachi SA 770.4
8 Mike G MikeVentura 781.2
9 Iced Tea rule69 819.4
10 Magool Magool 823.2
11 Breitling Breitling_SA 824.1
12 briar Wing it 825.3
13 Kapt'n Kirk prowler_1-SA 828.7
14 Vibroman Vibroman_SA 846.9
15 HKG1203 HKG1203 862.1
16 Hike, Bitches HikeBitches 957.2
17 Rainbow Spirit Rainbow Spirit II 985.3
18 The Actual Dave Davemw 1064.8
19 Gybe Turkey Gybe Turkey 1073.5
20 Your Mom Your Mom SA 1075.1
21 Wet Hog WetHog-SA 1078.2
22 Golden Rose Golden Rose SA 1083.7
23 prettyhatemachine prettyhatemachine 1084.2
24 Marty6 Cambodunum 1088.5
25 Ozzy Ozzy85 1094.5
26 From The Rail A-Squared 1112.3
  • Like 1

It looks to me that any of the several groups to my West  who remained East of the Bismarck Archipelago are neck and neck to win. The Eastern group I'm in has travelled too far without any wind from a decent angle and will need major luck to get home from here in any sort of decent position. Someone like MarcusBelgicus looking very strong. Its a pity because we looked really good a few days back out here. My tip is Breitling or prowler_1 to take out the SA leg leaderboard

10 minutes ago, stufishing said:

My tip is Breitling or prowler_1 to take out the SA leg leaderboard

Thats the problem with only having 25 friends allowed, just realised Magool is ahead of both of my tips! Sorry Magool!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, stufishing said:

It looks to me that any of the several groups to my West  who remained East of the Bismarck Archipelago are neck and neck to win. ...  My tip is Breitling or prowler_1 to take out the SA leg leaderboard

12 minutes ago, stufishing said:

Thats the problem with only having 25 friends allowed, just realised Magool is ahead of both of my tips! Sorry Magool!

We three have been speaking about that possibility since two days ago. We've been working hard against Zezo  :)   Let's see how it pays off.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Breitling said:

We three have been speaking about that possibility since two days ago. We've been working hard against Zezo  :)   Let's see how it pays off.

You guys are looking very strong indeed! But remember, the 'Bali group' was first to hit the 2,000nm DTF mark! Which, of course, counts for absolutely nothing - unless we start accruing points for a polka dot jersey, like they do in the Tour de France at each mountain pass along the way! :P

• Like 2

Well, Captain Sheep is dropping in behind me, so I guess we've at least established that the easternmost group isn't going to beat the second-most easterly.

At least my ranking is dropping now and I have double digit windspeed and boatspeed.  :-)

Judging by the progress and drone vids, I bet the real boats wish they had a 4 knot minimum windspeed.:huh:

Here you are, better late than never. combined results.

Rank Group SA Name Boat Name DTL
1 A,B BlueMountainsYC shockwave11 1818.98
2 A I Sail The Black Boat Thistle1678 629.60
3 B Gufmiester Gufmiester 639.20
4 A Tunnel Rat Mongrel 652.10
5 A daan62 hutspot77 654.80
6 B   cg_ 701.10
7 A Mud Sailor Mudsailor SA 711.20
8 A Driftwood Me Rongo Rekohu SA 715.70
9 B Swamp Swamp Rat 749.30
10 B hmsmweasel Stay Thirsty M 43 752.40
11 A Lat21 Hamachi SA 770.40
12 A Mike G Mike Ventura 781.20
13 B stanlutz USA644RAVEN_SA 786.40
14 A Iced Tea rule69 819.40
15 A Magool Magool 823.20
16 A Breitling Breitling_SA 824.10
17 A briar Wing it 825.30
18 A Kapt'n Kirk prowler_1-SA 828.70
19 B   spadadua 839.20
20 A Vibroman Vibroman_SA 846.90
21 A HKG1203 HKG1203 862.10
22 B Milli Blitzquart 862.30
23 B Rimike rider1982 868.10
24 B Tommmzzz tommmzzz 878.00
25 B EquusAsinusDomesticus ON9270 933.60
26 A Hike, Bitches HikeBitches 957.20
27 A Ranbow Spirit Ranbow Spirit II 985.30
28 B N/A Walkaround 1050.70
29 B Mr. Fixit Yodaman 1058.40
30 B mkgsailor J2B2 1060.10
31 A The Actual Dave Davemw 1064.80
32 B stufishing Stufishing_SA 1069.80
33 A Gybe Turkey Gybe Turkey 1073.50
34 A Your Mom Your Mom SA 1075.1
35 B sailon2 jahmbo SA 1075.90
36 B jacksparrow Malamute 1076.20
37 B   Iluvitar 1076.40
38 B kea.nn kea.nn SA 1077.40
39 A Wet Hog WetHog-SA 1078.20
40 A Golden Rose Golden Rose SA 1083.70
41 A prettyhatemachine prettyhatemachine 1084.20
42 B Shorthanded Shorty 1087.80
43 A Marty6 Cambodunum 1088.50
44 A Ozzy Ozzy 85 1094.50
45 B Alpina ColombaRacing 1105.60
46 A From The Rail A-Squared 1112.30
47 B RunSampRun Samsonite SA 1121.20
48 B gary  hschutz 1126.00
49 B unplugged Dcarr 1129.40
50 B   GrandbendOnt 1190.10
51 B CaptainSENer CaptainSENer 1273.40
  • Like 2

TR & MKG, thanks again for taking the time to keep all that straight for us. Interesting here several days later we all thought Shockwave & Thistle might be up front for a bit going west! Let's see how it goes!

As usual..I am kinda middling. I can't quite get to the more east guys that are getting into the trades presently (even though they are technically behind me in the latest sked)...I think I will be 24-36 hours behind them as things develop.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure the latest forecast update just killed the East group.  The middle pack is now likely to gain leverage we can't overcome within the next day.

• Like 1

Going by their DTF I wouldn’t rule out the far west group, it would seem that their ration of 4kt wind has got a lot smaller of late.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Your Mom said:

I'm pretty sure the latest forecast update just killed the East group.  The middle pack is now likely to gain leverage we can't overcome within the next day.

....says the man doing 15.7kts......

41 minutes ago, Rainbow Spirit said:

Going by their DTF I wouldn’t rule out the far west group, it would seem that their ration of 4kt wind has got a lot smaller of late.

Agreed, there is a small area of 4.0kts off the east coast of Sabah, then from the south of Palawan shockwave11 may be able to lay HK slightly cracked off.  It doesn't look like going N of Palawan would pay (although he would get very close to El Nido which is an incredibly beautiful place.  I got dropped off on the beach by a Tayana 55 in 1996 after doing a China Sea Race, and went solo backpacking through Palawan, fantastic trip.)

• Like 2

So I did a calc’ from SKOVSER to the following contenders using DTF, SKOVSER was at 1658nm, Iona29 at 2276 (618 behind), Tessa94 at 2511 (854 behind), and Magool at 2617 (959 behind). Atm the leader is still doing 20 plus knts while all the others are still in single figures. It’s going close!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tunnel Rat said:

...although he would get very close to El Nido which is an incredibly beautiful place.  I got dropped off on the beach by a Tayana 55 in 1996 after doing a China Sea Race, and went solo backpacking through Palawan, fantastic trip.)

That's probably what I'm enjoying the most on this leg: passing by some rock in the middle of nowhere, wondering what the heck it is and spending 1/2 hour google mapping the place and looking at all the pictures! Who said armchair traveling was lame! I'm a happy laptop tourist - to a fault, actually. I crashed into one of the Kangean Islands today, North of Bali, while I was happily reading reviews of the place! <facepalm> Now I'm typing 'El Nido' in Palawan and going 'ooh, aah'...

• Like 5

3 hours ago, JeSa-SA said:

That's probably what I'm enjoying the most on this leg: passing by some rock in the middle of nowhere, wondering what the heck it is and spending 1/2 hour google mapping the place and looking at all the pictures! Who said armchair traveling was lame! I'm a happy laptop tourist - to a fault, actually. I crashed into one of the Kangean Islands today, North of Bali, while I was happily reading reviews of the place! <facepalm> Now I'm typing 'El Nido' in Palawan and going 'ooh, aah'...

yes you were very lucky you spotted your island mounting so quickly. Each forecast can still be a variance of 20 hrs to the finish for us but its looking about 150 hrs to go atm. 

• Like 2

Wohoo!  I got back from a civilised glass of wine with the neighbours on a Friday evening to find that I have double digit boat speed for the first time in months........or at least, that is what it feels like.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Tunnel Rat said:

Wohoo!  I got back from a civilised glass of wine with the neighbours on a Friday evening to find that I have double digit boat speed for the first time in months........or at least, that is what it feels like.

Make sure it's not the wine - I always see double after a glass or two!

• Like 2

I have a rough list of lead boats from each of the various routing options, and I'm looking forward to seeing the finish order of these boats.  Here they are, from West to East:

Aspiln
SKOVSER
momcilo
iona29
LJadra
Tessa
Pinkbits
Toppen (or me, I'm not sure because he's in stealth)
Captain Sheep

Groups are starting to consolidate.  Captain Sheep is dropping into line behind Toppen's group, and LJadra is dropping into line behind Tessa's group.  So soon, we'll be down from 9 groups to 7.

I think Tessa's group is going to win, possibly by a lot.  I'm hoping Toppen and I can be next, and that there won't be too many in Tessa's group.  It looks like the door is closing a bit behind Tessa, so some of that group may straggle off the back.

• Like 2

Agree, Tessa94  has been looking pretty better and better over the last 24 hours and going to be very hard to catch, allthough a long way to go still. 

I think Breitling & KaptnKirk(Prowler) and I are the 10th group on your list Mom, or are the lead boats for Pinkbits route  albeit a little further westNW now.

Whilst the last 2 forecasts haven't been particularly kind, I am holding out hope for a bit of extra pressure filling in from the east in the next one to catch up or get over the top of Tessa somehow.:D

1 hour ago, Your Mom said:

I have a rough list of lead boats from each of the various routing options, and I'm looking forward to seeing the finish order of these boats.  Here they are, from West to East:

Aspiln
SKOVSER
momcilo
iona29
LJadra
Tessa
Pinkbits
Toppen (or me, I'm not sure because he's in stealth)
Captain Sheep

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Your Mom said:

LJadra

This gives me hope, I am about 12Nm west of LJadra.

But which Tessa do you mean?  The search function gives two Tessa's; one from Spain who is not participating and one from France who is Bougainville. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tunnel Rat said:

But which Tessa do you mean?  The search function gives two Tessa's; one from Spain who is not participating and one from France who is Bougainville. 

Tessa94 from Sweden, west of my group.

• Like 1

Just lost over 1 hour with an Vestas incident. No indication of the reef without zooming in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Breitling said:

Tessa94 from Sweden, west of my group.

Damn, Breitling...  I hadn't seen your position.  Probably better to list you as the leader of the group I tagged as Pinkbits' (unless you know of someone ahead of you).  You're in a great spot.  Well done.  I was thinking we'd declare the Pinkbits group absorbed soon, but you're way ahead of him and might still have a shot at the front.

Revised list, West-to-East:

Aspiln
SKOVSER
momcilo
iona29
LJadra absorbed by Tessa
Tessa
Breitling
Toppen
Captain Sheep absorbed by Toppen

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Damn, Breitling...  I hadn't seen your position.  Probably better to list you as the leader of the group I tagged as Pinkbits' (unless you know of someone ahead of you).  You're in a great spot.  Well done.  I was thinking we'd declare the Pinkbits group absorbed soon, but you're way ahead of him and might still have a shot at the front.

Thanks Mom, we are a small three members SA group in this order:  Magool, Breitling_SA and prowler_1-SA. So Magool is the leader. We've been systematically sailing west of Zezo's suggestions which wanted to guide us behind your group. We diverged from you a bit before Brisbane latitude.

• Like 1

It's going to be really interesting to see who starts popping into the top 50 from where once the group finally gets close enough to HK for the folks East of PNG to be up there.  I suspect there are Easties ahead of me and Toppen, possibly by 10 miles or more.  Who knows who else might be out in front of Magool or Tessa.

• Like 1

I am several hours behind Breitling, but feel I am in good company to come out middlin' like usual, as I started out several hours behind the perpetual leaders. :)

• Like 1

A couple of boats have dropped stealth between me and Tessa94,  the Volvo branded "XC Race"  looks to be the best of them sofar 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Breitling said:

Thanks Mom, we are a small three members SA group in this order:  Magool, Breitling_SA and prowler_1-SA. So Magool is the leader. We've been systematically sailing west of Zezo's suggestions which wanted to guide us behind your group. We diverged from you a bit before Brisbane latitude.

You guys are now kicking my arse (correct spelling for you illiterate North Americans). I’ve still got hopes of popping out ahead of Your Mom, but the Magool / Breitling /prowler_1 SA triumvirate are gone. 

shockwave11, trying to gybe dead downwind in 7kts of wind. I feel your pain :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tunnel Rat said:

You guys are now kicking my arse (correct spelling for you illiterate North Americans). I’ve still got hopes of popping out ahead of Your Mom, but the Magool / Breitling /prowler_1 SA triumvirate are gone. 

And Hamachi now trying desperately to join us from the south.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tunnel Rat said:

shockwave11, trying to gybe dead downwind in 7kts of wind. I feel your pain :P

Yup, I'm in the same boat. I was looking at all of you guys a couple of days ago and thinking 'Doldrums? What doldrums?' Haha, oh well, at least we've now FINALLY crossed into the Northern Hemisphere! :P

• Like 1

Every time I set a start point west of Borneo (where Aspiln is) on Zezo all I get is a straight red line to HK, what is going on?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rainbow Spirit said:

Every time I set a start point west of Borneo (where Aspiln is) on Zezo all I get is a straight red line to HK, what is going on?

Try and select (right-click) 'ignore gates'...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rainbow Spirit said:

I’m using  a smart phone, my PC is down, so no right click.

There should be a menu pull down where you select “ignore gates” on the app. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JeSa-SA said:

Yup, I'm in the same boat. I was looking at all of you guys a couple of days ago and thinking 'Doldrums? What doldrums?' Haha, oh well, at least we've now FINALLY crossed into the Northern Hemisphere! :P

We need some serious luck now I think. I saw routing for us last night that wanted to take us back out east around the Philippines.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueMountainsYC said:

We need some serious luck now I think. I saw routing for us last night that wanted to take us back out east around the Philippines.

Ouch

• Like 1

Rough and ready rankings before I am whisked away to do family stuff.  Roughly 00:45UTC. Hopefully I'll be more organised tomorrow.

image.png.828f2e557a0d3c65765161264c42a2d4.png

1 I Sail The Black Boat Thistle1678 1375.6
2 Blue Mountain YC  shockwave11 26.6
3 Magool Magool 567.6
4 Breitling Breitling_SA 587.1
5 Kapt'n Kirk prowler_1-SA 587.3
6 Lat21 Hamachi SA 593
7 Tunnel Rat Mongrel 611.6
8 Your Mom Your Mom SA 690.3
9 Gybe Turkey Gybe Turkey 690.9
10 Mike G MikeVentura 705
11 Vibroman Vibroman_SA 708
12 The Actual Dave Davemw 720
13 Wet Hog WetHog-SA 724
14 prettyhatemachine prettyhatemachine 725
15 Golden Rose Golden Rose SA 750
16 Marty6 Cambodunum 755
17 Ozzy Ozzy85 757
18 daan62 hutspot77 761
19 Mud Sailor Mudsailor SA 782
20 Driftwood Me Rongo Rekohu SA 825
21 Iced Tea rule69 844
22 From The Rail A-Squared 846
23 Rainbow Spirit Rainbow Spirit II 863
24 Hike, Bitches HikeBitches 884.7
25 HKG1203 HKG1203 884.9
26 briar Wing it 885
  • Like 3

I skipped Legs 1 and 2 but did Leg 3.  In the middle front of the middle pack sitting 448th overall so far after pooching the middle/end of Leg 3.  I think XC Race is going to win this one unless the Spaniards way west can pull it out.  I will be happy with a finish in the top 200 once we pass the middle west boats in the next 12 hours.  Haven't mastered the Zezo stuff but in the 1.75 legs I've done plus the S-H, Your Mom is one heck of a virtual sailor.  Saw the World Sailing Show on YouTube last night and they said there would be a live in-person virtual sailing world championship in the coming months.  That should be interesting.  

• Like 1

There is also a closed Facebook group of Virtual Sailors for those who want to hang out in there - FNG148 (Jim Sears) organizes that, but there are some other pretty good real-life sailors playing in there (Geoff Becker and others).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wpbeardsley said:

There is also a closed Facebook group of Virtual Sailors for those who want to hang out in there - FNG148 (Jim Sears) organizes that, but there are some other pretty good real-life sailors playing in there (Geoff Becker and others).

There are a few virtual sailor groups on FB. Which one is it?

I couldn’t help but laugh when I read FNG. On our boat, that refers to the “fucking new guy”. You know, the one that puts the code zero up backwards. 

That is in fact what it stands for.  Jimbo's boat is decorated accordingly, but he's better than a hacker.  His group is just called Virtual Sailors.  I am pretty new to this overall...I'm sure in retrospect there are many.  His is for smacktalk with friends who are playing.  Now up to 437th.  

290635fng.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlueMountainsYC said:

I convinced myself that was a one-off, and it would swing back to something more sensible with the next update! So I'm holding on to the previous routing - to disastrous effect, lol! Now I realize how frustrating it must have been navigating off a constantly changing 6-hour forecast for so many days out East!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JeSa-SA said:

I convinced myself that was a one-off, and it would swing back to something more sensible with the next update! So I'm holding on to the previous routing - to disastrous effect, lol! Now I realize how frustrating it must have been navigating off a constantly changing 6-hour forecast for so many days out East!

Nah, once we committed to the east we just broke out a bottle of rum. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wpbeardsley said:

I think XC Race is going to win this one unless the Spaniards way west can pull it out.

Your Mom is one heck of a virtual sailor.  Saw the World Sailing Show on YouTube last night and they said there would be a live in-person virtual sailing world championship in the coming months.  That should be interesting.  

Thanks!  I think the live thing will probably be their in-shore racing.  Totally different game, which I don't play much.  Fun...  but live-action video game style round-the-buoys racing that takes 7-10 minutes per race.

I think XC Race and Tessa94 are matchracing for it, and I'd give Tessa a slight edge at the moment.  I think they'll crack the Top 50 tomorrow, at which point we'll know if anyone is ahead of them in that group.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hike, Bitches! said:

FNG. nice.

Our FNG totally owned the backwards C0 hoist, even though it wasn’t his fault. That’s what you get when a boat owner (of a different boat) finds himself on the bow. 

• Like 2

Tessa94 is 51st and XC Race is 52nd and I'm pretty sure the top 50 are all West of PNG, so I think we know now that no one is ahead of them on the East side of PNG.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Tessa94 is 51st and XC Race is 52nd and I'm pretty sure the top 50 are all West of PNG, so I think we know now that no one is ahead of them on the East side of PNG.

Not so many people in front of our group, I reckon about 150 - 170 boats. We can't catch them due to their better wind angle. Anyway we still have a chance crossing Luzon Strait at the best spot. North, south, middle...?

• Like 1

I hate autosails. Turned it on so I could change sails at 3am at a non problematic sail change and not have to wake up for it.

Forgot to turn it off when I woke up and Autosail merrily swapped between HG, LG and Code 0 a few times in quick succession at the same boat speed.

Cost me about 18 spots to Mom

• Like 1

Good morning everyone and welcome to a new week of reasonable boat speeds (for some).  Shorthanded volunteered to join the rankings task force, so please let us know if you want to be added to the list.

Here are the 01:00UTC rankings for Group A.

1 I Sail The Black Boat Thistle1678 1092.89
2 Blue Mountain YC  shockwave11 63.8
3 Magool Magool 408.3
4 Breitling Breitling_SA 431.9
5 Kapt'n Kirk prowler_1-SA 433.9
6 Lat21 Hamachi SA 438.8
7 Tunnel Rat Mongrel 448.7
8 Your Mom Your Mom SA 520
9 Gybe Turkey Gybe Turkey 521.7
10 Mike G MikeVentura 538.1
11 Vibroman Vibroman_SA 544.6
12 The Actual Dave Davemw 549.1
13 Wet Hog WetHog-SA 554.6
14 prettyhatemachine prettyhatemachine 555.6
15 Golden Rose Golden Rose SA 583.4
16 Mud Sailor Mudsailor SA 590.9
17 Marty6 Cambodunum 604
18 Ozzy Ozzy85 618.4
19 Iced Tea rule69 656.3
20 Rainbow Spirit Rainbow Spirit II 661.9
21 daan62 hutspot77 677.3
22 From The Rail A-Squared 678.8
23 Hike, Bitches HikeBitches 695.6
24 Driftwood Me Rongo Rekohu SA 712.5
25 HKG1203 HKG1203 715.8
26 briar Wing it 765.9
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tunnel Rat said:

Good morning everyone and welcome to a new week of reasonable boat speeds (for some).  Shorthanded volunteered to join the rankings task force, so please let us know if you want to be added to the list.

Here are the 01:00UTC rankings for Group A.

1 I Sail The Black Boat Thistle1678 1092.89
2 Blue Mountain YC  shockwave11 63.8
3 Magool Magool 408.3
4 Breitling Breitling_SA 431.9
5 Kapt'n Kirk prowler_1-SA 433.9
6 Lat21 Hamachi SA 438.8
7 Tunnel Rat Mongrel 448.7
8 Your Mom Your Mom SA 520
9 Gybe Turkey Gybe Turkey 521.7
10 Mike G MikeVentura 538.1
11 Vibroman Vibroman_SA 544.6
12 The Actual Dave Davemw 549.1
13 Wet Hog WetHog-SA 554.6
14 prettyhatemachine prettyhatemachine 555.6
15 Golden Rose Golden Rose SA 583.4
16 Mud Sailor Mudsailor SA 590.9
17 Marty6 Cambodunum 604
18 Ozzy Ozzy85 618.4
19 Iced Tea rule69 656.3
20 Rainbow Spirit Rainbow Spirit II 661.9
21 daan62 hutspot77 677.3
22 From The Rail A-Squared 678.8
23 Hike, Bitches HikeBitches 695.6
24 Driftwood Me Rongo Rekohu SA 712.5
25 HKG1203 HKG1203 715.8
26 briar Wing it 765.9

Right now I have Vin (Divided Sky) on my short list.  @wpbeardsley, are you on a list yet and if not, would you like me to add you to mine?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shorthanded said:

Right now I have Vin (Divided Sky) on my short list.  @wpbeardsley, are you on a list yet and if not, would you like me to add you to mine?

Thanks for doing this! JeSa is my boat. But please add me RIGHT NOW because I'm with shockwave11 West of the Philippines, and our glorious time at the top of the overall standings is about to run out! :P 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JeSa-SA said:

Thanks for doing this! JeSa is my boat. But please add me RIGHT NOW because I'm with shockwave11 West of the Philippines, and our glorious time at the top of the overall standings is about to run out! :P 

Done.  You'll be included in the next update.  I captured your position over an hour ago so it should be fairly accurate.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, JeSa-SA said:

LOL

• Like 3

Here are the combined rankings. 

Rank Group SA Name Boat Name DTL
1 A,B I Sail The Black Boat Thistle1678 0.00
2 A BlueMountainsYC shockwave11 63.8
3 A Magool Magool 408.30
4 A Breitling Breitling_SA 431.90
5 A Kapt'n Kirk prowler_1-SA 433.90
6 A Lat21 Hamachi SA 438.80
7 A Tunnel Rat Mongrel 448.70
8 B Swamp Swamp Rat 458.50
9 B Gufmiester Gufmiester 488.90
10 B stufishing Stufishing_SA 518.50
11 A Your Mom Your Mom SA 520
12 A Gybe Turkey Gybe Turkey 521.70
13 A Mike G Mike Ventura 538.10
14 B sailon2 jahmbo SA 539.30
15 B jacksparrow Malamute 541.10
16 B Milli Blitzquart 542.50
17 A Vibroman Vibroman_SA 544.60
18 A The Actual Dave Davemw 549.10
19 A Wet Hog WetHog-SA 554.60
20 B   Iluvitar 555.00
21 A prettyhatemachine prettyhatemachine 555.60
22 B stanlutz USA644RAVEN_SA 561.00
23 B Shorthanded Shorty 561.50
24 B Mr. Fixit Yodaman 572.20
25 B kea.nn kea.nn SA 572.80
26 B Alpina ColombaRacing 577.80
27 A Golden Rose Golden Rose SA 583.40
28 B Rimike rider1982 588.40
29 A Mud Sailor Mudsailor SA 590.90
30 B   spadadua 596.10
31 B unplugged Dcarr 602.60
32 A Marty6 Cambodunum 604.00
33 B mkgsailor J2B2 613.70
34 A Ozzy Ozzy 85 618.40
35 B Tommmzzz tommmzzz 632.30
36 A Iced Tea rule69 656.30
37 A Ranbow Spirit Ranbow Spirit II 661.90
38 B   GrandbendOnt 666.00
39 B EquusAsinusDomesticus ON9270 667.50
40 B N/A Walkaround 671.40
41 A daan62 hutspot77 677.30
42 A From The Rail A-Squared 678.80
43 A Hike, Bitches HikeBitches 695.60
44 B gary  hschutz 699.80
45 A Driftwood Me Rongo Rekohu SA 712.50
46 A HKG1203 HKG1203 715.80
47 A briar Wing it 765.90
48 B   cg_ 829.60
49 B RunSampRun Samsonite SA 835.70
50 B CaptainSENer CaptainSENer 1057.60
51 B hmsmweasel Stay Thirsty M 43 1098.40
  • Like 2

With group C added. wpbeardsley and rolltak, let me know if you want me to add you in the next update...or anyone else that might be interested.

1 A,B,C I Sail The Black Boat Thistle1678 0.00
2 A BlueMountainsYC shockwave11 63.80
3 C JeSa-SA JeSa 71.90
4 A Magool Magool 408.30
5 A Breitling Breitling_SA 431.90
6 A Kapt'n Kirk prowler_1-SA 433.90
7 A Lat21 Hamachi SA 438.80
8 A Tunnel Rat Mongrel 448.70
9 B Swamp Swamp Rat 458.50
10 B Gufmiester Gufmiester 488.90
11 B stufishing Stufishing_SA 518.50
12 A Your Mom Your Mom SA 520.00
13 A Gybe Turkey Gybe Turkey 521.70
14 A Mike G Mike Ventura 538.10
15 B sailon2 jahmbo SA 539.30
16 B jacksparrow Malamute 541.10
17 B Milli Blitzquart 542.50
18 A Vibroman Vibroman_SA 544.60
19 A The Actual Dave Davemw 549.10
20 A Wet Hog WetHog-SA 554.60
21 B   Iluvitar 555.00
22 A prettyhatemachine prettyhatemachine 555.60
23 B stanlutz USA644RAVEN_SA 561.00
24 B Shorthanded Shorty 561.50
25 B Mr. Fixit Yodaman 572.20
26 B kea.nn kea.nn SA 572.80
27 B Alpina ColombaRacing 577.80
28 A Golden Rose Golden Rose SA 583.40
29 B Rimike rider1982 588.40
30 A Mud Sailor Mudsailor SA 590.90
31 B   spadadua 596.10
32 B unplugged Dcarr 602.60
33 A Marty6 Cambodunum 604.00
34 B mkgsailor J2B2 613.70
35 A Ozzy Ozzy 85 618.40
36 B Tommmzzz tommmzzz 632.30
37 A Iced Tea rule69 656.30
38 A Ranbow Spirit Ranbow Spirit II 661.90
39 B   GrandbendOnt 666.00
40 B EquusAsinusDomesticus ON9270 667.50
41 B N/A Walkaround 671.40
42 A daan62 hutspot77 677.30
43 A From The Rail A-Squared 678.80
44 A Hike, Bitches HikeBitches 695.60
45 B gary  hschutz 699.80
46 A Driftwood Me Rongo Rekohu SA 712.50
47 A HKG1203 HKG1203 715.80
48 A briar Wing it 765.90
49 C Vin Divided Sky 817.10
50 B   cg_ 829.60
51 B RunSampRun Samsonite SA 835.70
52 B CaptainSENer CaptainSENer 1057.60
53 B hmsmweasel Stay Thirsty M 43 1098.40
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Shorthanded said:

With group C added. wpbeardsley and rolltak, let me know if you want me to add you in the next update...or anyone else that might be interested.

1 A,B,C I Sail The Black Boat Thistle1678 0.00
2 A BlueMountainsYC shockwave11 63.80
3 C JeSa-SA JeSa 71.90
4 A Magool Magool 408.30
5 A Breitling Breitling_SA 431.90
6 A Kapt'n Kirk prowler_1-SA 433.90
7 A Lat21 Hamachi SA 438.80
8 A Tunnel Rat Mongrel 448.70
9 B Swamp Swamp Rat 458.50
10 B Gufmiester Gufmiester 488.90
11 B stufishing Stufishing_SA 518.50
12 A Your Mom Your Mom SA 520.00
13 A Gybe Turkey Gybe Turkey 521.70
14 A Mike G Mike Ventura 538.10
15 B sailon2 jahmbo SA 539.30
16 B jacksparrow Malamute 541.10
17 B Milli Blitzquart 542.50
18 A Vibroman Vibroman_SA 544.60
19 A The Actual Dave Davemw 549.10
20 A Wet Hog WetHog-SA 554.60
21 B   Iluvitar 555.00
22 A prettyhatemachine prettyhatemachine 555.60
23 B stanlutz USA644RAVEN_SA 561.00
24 B Shorthanded Shorty 561.50
25 B Mr. Fixit Yodaman 572.20
26 B kea.nn kea.nn SA 572.80
27 B Alpina ColombaRacing 577.80
28 A Golden Rose Golden Rose SA 583.40
29 B Rimike rider1982 588.40
30 A Mud Sailor Mudsailor SA 590.90
31 B   spadadua 596.10
32 B unplugged Dcarr 602.60
33 A Marty6 Cambodunum 604.00
34 B mkgsailor J2B2 613.70
35 A Ozzy Ozzy 85 618.40
36 B Tommmzzz tommmzzz 632.30
37 A Iced Tea rule69 656.30
38 A Ranbow Spirit Ranbow Spirit II 661.90
39 B   GrandbendOnt 666.00
40 B EquusAsinusDomesticus ON9270 667.50
41 B N/A Walkaround 671.40
42 A daan62 hutspot77 677.30
43 A From The Rail A-Squared 678.80
44 A Hike, Bitches HikeBitches 695.60
45 B gary  hschutz 699.80
46 A Driftwood Me Rongo Rekohu SA 712.50
47 A HKG1203 HKG1203 715.80
48 A briar Wing it 765.90
49 C Vin Divided Sky 817.10
50 B   cg_ 829.60
51 B RunSampRun Samsonite SA 835.70
52 B CaptainSENer CaptainSENer 1057.60
53 B hmsmweasel Stay Thirsty M 43 1098.40

Hello, can you please add sambaopreis to the list.

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

the rich are gunna get richer out here, sailing into building breeze for quite a long time according to the forecast

• Like 1