WetHog

VOR '17-'18 - THE GAME

1 hour ago, Gufmiester said:

no records with zig zags get that pink bote lol

Atlantic record:

As @FromTheRail wrote, the forecast was around 4 days and even though the track might have some zig zags (not for @Your Mom ;) ) i think the windspeed is better all the way as it was for the pink boat (current leader). Also the distance could make a difference with the track to the North (flat projection of globe). At least i hope so since i'm also on the way ;) :) .

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, HKG1203 said:

JeSa into 4th!! 

Yeah, right? I actually got to 1st a few hours ago, if only for a brief moment. I just gave the headland a wide berth because I have a knack for hitting those, so I lost some ground but still in the hunt, lol! I actually waited to round the thing to not jinx it before responding to you - that's how super confident I am around those things, haha! Thanks for the encouragements :p

• Like 2

oh, oh @WetHog from a very good position shooting off to the Shetlands :(

• Like 1

It's a worry when you go to bed in 650+ - place and wake up at 2:30am (f'n flu) in 750 + -, get up at 7:30am and suddenly I'm in 24th! All I've done is to set a short course to the finish, yet all the hotshots have dipped south. Doom and gloom must surely be my companion in the hear future... Or I can just enjoy this while it lasts...

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Rainbow Spirit said:

Doom and gloom must surely be my companion in the hear future... Or I can just enjoy this while it lasts...

You and me both, my friend.

• Like 1

Hey gang, don't forget that we have crossed the prime meridian.  Need to change W to E in zezo.

• Like 3

One other hint, when your company upgrades your computer, Zezo forgets that have a full pack and reverts to routing you with nothing.......if you are not very good with computers this may take a few days to come to light!

• Like 2

Hello,

300Nm to go for the leaders, most people should be finished within 24 hrs.

01:00UTC standings, going low TWA is paying at the moment, but the pain will come later.

Place Group SA Name Boat Name Dist to Leader
1 A Rainbow Spirit Rainbow Spirit II 311.47
2 A Milli Bitzquart 3.69
3 A,B Gufmiester Gufmiester 4.61
4 B kea.nn kea.nn SA 5.52
5 B   JeSa 12.6
6 A Breitling Breitling_SA 12.8
7 A Blue Mountain YC  shockwave11 13.4
8 A Tunnel Rat Mongrel 13.4
9 B frostbit spadadua 13.8
10 A Sambaopreis Sambaopreis 14
11 C   KMan2K7 14.5
12 A Your Mom Your Mom SA 16.6
13 A Kapt'n Kirk prowler_1-SA 16.9
14 B Iluvitar Iluvitar 17
15 A Mud Sailor Mudsailor SA 17
16 A prettyhatemachine prettyhatemachine 17.2
17 A,B rolltak Awkward Turtle 17.3
18 B Mr. Fixit Yodaman 18
19 A Marty6 Cambodunum 19.2
20 B jacksparrow Malamute 19.6
21 A daan62 hutspot77 23.3
22 A HKG1203 HKG1203 26.1
23 A Wet Hog WetHog-SA 27.8
24 B gary  hschutz 29
25 B stanlutz USA644RAVEN_SA 30.8
26 A Gybe Turkey Gybe Turkey 35
27 A Ozzy Ozzy85 38.3
28 B stufishing Stufishing_SA 38.4
29 A Hike, Bitches HikeBitches 51.1
30 A From The Rail A-Squared 56.4
31 B   cg_ 58.8
32 A I Sail The Black Boat Thistle1678 65
33 A Driftwood Me Rongo Rekohu SA 158.6
34 B Rimike rider1982 167
35 B Magool Magool 170.6
36 B Alpina (Columba) ColombaRacing 235.5
37 B N/A Walkaround 253.7
38 A Mike G MikeVentura 397
39 B GrandbendOnt GrandbendOnt 407
40     razcaillou 1162.4
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Mr. Fixit's brother,, Mr. Fixit said:

Dayum, just zoomed into the finish! Very glad I'll be arriving in daytime

There isn’t any issue cutting through the islands is there? All that gates and white line talk a few days ago has made me wary. 

• Like 1

All three groups.  

Rank Group SA Name Boat Name DTL
1 A Rainbow Spirit Rainbow Spirit II 311.47
2 A Milli Bitzquart 3.69
3 B Gufmiester Gufmiester 4.61
4 B kea.nn kea.nn SA 5.52
5 C 33jesus jesus 7.23
6 C Sapphire Girl Sapphire Girl 10.7
7 C JeSa-SA JeSa 12.6
8 A Breitling Breitling_SA 12.8
9 A Blue Mountain YC  shockwave11 13.4
10 A Tunnel Rat Mongrel 13.4
11 B frostbit spadadua 13.8
12 C Sambaopreis Sambaopreis 14.0
13 C KMan2K7 KMan2K7 14.5
14 C Shorthanded Shorty 15.4
15 A Your Mom Your Mom SA 16.6
16 C 4010 grimlin 16.7
17 A Kapt'n Kirk prowler_1-SA 16.9
18 B Iluvitar Iluvitar 17.0
19 A Mud Sailor Mudsailor SA 17.0
20 A prettyhatemachine prettyhatemachine 17.2
21 C rolltak Awkward Turtle 17.3
22 B Mr. Fixit Yodaman 18.0
23 C Will Lee Lorraine III 18.7
24 A Marty6 Cambodunum 19.2
25 B jacksparrow Malamute 19.6
26 A daan62 hutspot77 23.3
27 A HKG1203 HKG1203 26.1
28 A Wet Hog WetHog-SA 27.8
29 B gary  hschutz 29.0
30 B stanlutz USA644RAVEN_SA 30.8
31 C mred mistered 31.4
32 C Vin Divided Sky 33.9
33 A Gybe Turkey Gybe Turkey 35
34 A Ozzy Ozzy85 38.30
35 B stufishing Stufishing_SA 38.4
36 C Patman Patman 43.6
37 A Hike, Bitches HikeBitches 51.1
38 A From The Rail A-Squared 56.4
39 B   cg_ 58.8
40 A I Sail The Black Boat Thistle1678 65
41 A Driftwood Me Rongo Rekohu SA 158.6
42 B Rimike rider1982 167
43 B Magool Magool 170.6
44 C Sandpipper Sandpipper 217.4
45 B Alpina (Columba) ColombaRacing 235.5
46 B N/A Walkaround 253.7
47 C sailingk8 She Wolf 363.9
48 A Mike G MikeVentura 397
49 B GrandbendOnt GrandbendOnt 407
50 C razcaillou razcaillou 1162.4
  • Like 6

Thanks for the updated standings. Great work. B)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Hike, Bitches! said:

Thanks for the updated standings. Great work. B)

Our pleasure.  Hope your summer isn't going by too fast out there on the Ches.

• Like 2

It is going by too fast.. But we were out tonight in a 4KSB for a beautiful 6-10 knot breeze of beer can racing. TX Shorty! :)

• Like 4

summer did someone say summer?.... what's that?....been in the 50s and 60s for weeks here. When the winds north we get lake temperatures over land. Only the south winds bring the WARM continental air in. Colder now longer, warmer even longer later, so yes we are warming up in a cold way right now.... 

19 hours ago, Marty6 said:

oh, oh @WetHog from a very good position shooting off to the Shetlands :(

Yeah.  Got caught up in work.  Had to deal with an employee hopped up on PSP leaving his piece of equipment through a window.  Good times and caused me to miss time the rounding.  Oh well.  Much like last edition, at this point I'm just ready for this race to be done.  

WetHog  :ph34r:

• Like 2

there was a little gap between some islands just off the finish that would give a good shortcut but it has become beach now. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just a glitch on my screen?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HKG1203 said:

there was a little gap between some islands just off the finish that would give a good shortcut but it has become beach now. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just a glitch on my screen?

I never spotted any direct opening there - only a passage a few clicks south?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JeSa-SA said:

I never spotted any direct opening there - only a passage a few clicks south?

i feel with the quantity of islands this conversation my be a bit tricky! I think i was talking about this passage a few clicks south in the previous post. it has opened back up on my screen, Must have been the tide

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HKG1203 said:

i feel with the quantity of islands this conversation my be a bit tricky!

Haha indeed - can't take a screenshot very easily as I'm playing on a phone, plotting on a laptop, etc. Good that it's opened up again on your screen though, I was concerned that I was seeing a gap where there was none!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HKG1203 said:

It still looks the same to me as yesterday when i check it close up for the first time.

1699423073_ScreenHunter_01Jun_1416_40.jpg.acc289498f623206c1618e9af9b0a58d.jpg

Position changes +/- 60-70 by the minute for me currently. It is crazy how many boats are close together again.

• Like 3

I was right behind Tessa 94 at the turn towards the harbor and he had one of those way point fuck ups I've read about on here. Turned his boat 180 degs for about a minute . Lost him the race possibly and 100 spots+ I have a feeling this is going to the room.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kapt'n Kirk said:

I was right behind Tessa 84 at the turn towards the harbor and he had one of those way point fuck ups I've read about on here. Turned his boat 180 degs for bout a minute . Lost him the race possibly and 100 spots+ I have a feeling this is going to the room.

Yup, saw that. Bummer. He was lucky it didn't bounce him back onto the rocks too - because as strange as it may seem, that's happened to me before (the 180 flip turned out to be 181 or something!)...

• Like 1

Looks like there is a new feature, at least in the PC version: When i zoom in my boat gets more and more transparent until finally only a target square remains. Very good new feature for steering close to land or buoys.

560284392_ScreenHunter_01Jun_1417_28.jpg.b0b74cd8955813b05853dcb1b3e9ddb6.jpg2092356936_ScreenHunter_03Jun_1417_28.jpg.bb4786f7c37351ad15d480b4b37f4fbf.jpg

• Like 4

What does your boat do if you erase the last way point while approaching it? Does it continue on the existing course? I want to take over control before it gets to the way point but concerned after I saw what happened to Tessa94

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kapt'n Kirk said:

What does your boat do if you erase the last way point while approaching it? Does it continue on the existing course? I want to take over control before it gets to the way point but concerned after I saw what happened to Tessa94

In my experience, it continues on that exact course.

I don't understand where Tessa and some of the others are aiming... I don't see a gap there - do you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marty6 said:

It still looks the same to me as yesterday when i check it close up for the first time.

1699423073_ScreenHunter_01Jun_1416_40.jpg.acc289498f623206c1618e9af9b0a58d.jpg

Position changes +/- 60-70 by the minute for me currently. It is crazy how many boats are close together again.

im attempting the very thin gap between the island to the north of your waypoint and the other island. yolo

• Like 2

We’re going to see who has balls trying to go through gaps that may or may not be there. Obviously I don’t!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HKG1203 said:

im attempting the very thin gap between the island to the north of your waypoint and the other island. yolo

Good luck

Edit: My waypoints could still be a disguise ;)

Edit2: Just tried to adjust the waypoints a little but now the waypoint just jumps further to the South. So i will steer manually. :(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sapphire Girl said:

Front guys showing there is a gap

Yup they did! I've gotta work on those roundings. Every time I do a sharp turn around those, the UI shift my boat like 1/4 mile to the side. That happened here too - lucky I didn't crash into that rock on the other side of the passage, but that totally messed up my angle to the finish. Oh well!

86th

1470.2 nm

4d 1h 06m 20s

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HKG1203 said:

Wow!  There was a gap there, and you made it through! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JeSa-SA said:

I've gotta work on those roundings. Every time I do a sharp turn around those, the UI shift my boat like 1/4 mile to the side. That happened here too - lucky I didn't crash into that rock on the other side of the passage, but that totally messed up my angle to the finish. Oh well!

That's the problem with manual steering and the difference in updates of the UI (1 minute) and the server (2 minutes). That always results in some back and forth jerking of the boat. Waypoints are the smother way if you can place them where you want to (which the UI didn't allow me just now).

• Like 2

I guess changes from provisional to final ranking will happen a lot for this leg with the tight grouping at the finish. So it takes 10-15 minutes to get the final rank.

• Like 1

Yea I set waypoints to go through it and just wanted for the inevitable aground message oh my phone!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Marty6 said:

That's the problem with manual steering and the difference in updates of the UI (1 minute) and the server (2 minutes). That always results in some back and forth jerking of the boat. Waypoints are the smother way if you can place them where you want to (which the UI didn't allow me just now).

Yup. Got to practice that a bit. Setting waypoints is great in open water, but between the '180 random' problem and the 'don't stare at them' problem, I don't know how my heart would have taken threading the needle that those guys threaded today!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, daan62 said:

first indication:

image.png.1245f8d5029c4160536d05f22f0d0cda.png

and a second indication:

image.png.c7fa6b4983aabbd2116832151393344d.png

why do i never move up after the finish?

• Like 2

Finished 698th

Distance 1,473.1 NM

Race time 4d 1h 16m 21s.

This was a fun one.  I was inside the top 100 last night, and apparently everyone caught up and passed me over night. Thanks to the score keepers and congrats to the boats in front of me. 

• Like 1

1500.8nm

4d 1h 54m 53s

WetHog  :ph34r:

• Like 1

889th

1459.4nm

4d 01h 20m 03s

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Breitling said:

Vor-10.PNG.5d31b357b3c36020c092b52ac3e3bbae.PNG

Oh NO! My finish was adjusted from 86th to 88th, you clipped me by 2 seconds! :p

• Like 3

Another close finish with minor errors being punished badly. Well done all!

1446.0 nm

4d 1h 13 m 3s

Thank you scorers!

• Like 1

Hutspot..me neither..I have one at 4815, and one at 4856th. :(

I was able to shoot the gap and pick up 500 boats.

So, HB's finish =

finished! 4856th

1436.4nm

4d 2h 39m 47s

• Like 1

716th

1487.0 NM

4d 1h 16m 43s

thank you score keepers

• Like 1

Fun race. Pretty tight at the end. Check out 8-11. Every time I checked our order kept flip flopping. I got lucky and finished at the right time. 

4318E300-D4F5-435F-8948-A9244EC14F4D.jpeg

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, JeSa-SA said:

Oh NO! My finish was adjusted from 86th to 88th, you clipped me by 2 seconds! :p

I did it !!!  :)

Really hard to follow your wake for the las two days, less than a mile ahead of me but impossible to cut just a meter on you. I've been steering almost 20 out of 24 hours crossing your stern in search for the best wind to gain half a knot. Finally I managed it going a bit to leeward for a better angle in the last hour.

• Like 2

Spadadua

4d 1h 25m 12s

Thank you to the scorekeepers. Very tight finish. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Breitling said:

I did it !!!  :)

Really hard to follow your wake for the las two days, less than a mile ahead of me but impossible to cut just a meter on you. I've been steering almost 20 out of 24 hours crossing your stern in search for the best wind to gain half a knot. Finally I managed it going a bit to leeward for a better angle in the last hour.

Haha, well done!! With my snafu at the last turn, I was pretty concerned I was going to crash into the rock right at the finish line, so the relief of squeaking by in the end more than makes up for losing to you... this time!

• Like 1

I made every kind of mistake this leg! , wrong sail up at the start, Closed the browser too soon, magic 180 at the end of a waypoint (why is this still happening?) Well I guess this is my throw out leg now!

Thistle1678

7,855th

1583.7 NM

4d 3h 36m 41s

Better luck on the next one I hope! 

Thanks again to our score keeping team for keeping it all straight! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thistle1678 said:

magic 180 at the end of a waypoint (why is this still happening?)

From the latest comments on zezo, it seems that this is happening when we're fiddling with existing waypoints WHILE passing by an existing waypoint. At least that's what Tessa seems to think happened to him today. I can't remember exactly if that was the case for me when it happened to me in past legs. And if that's the case, I don't know what the margin of error is, but perhaps something like 'don't mess with your waypoints if you're within 20 minutes of a waypoint you set earlier!'? Not super comforting, I know...

• Like 1

Rainbow Spirit II

1071st

1480nm

4d 1h 23m 54s

I experienced a 180 whilst using waypoints off the west coast of Scotland, I only noticed because I was watching at the time, and it freaked me out, never having seen it before, after a minute all was well again. I can't remember if I was fiddling with wps at the time. How many times was it happening when I wasn't watching?

Well done everyone. I ran aground 5 hours out from finish. There is no doubt in my mind that something goes  wrong with waypoints when you are using the last one. I didnt touch anything and i still went  on the rocks.  Route clearly passed headland. The boat doesnt  go right direction if the waypoint ends shortly ahead of you and just past the danger point i reckon 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JeSa-SA said:

Yea thanks for that JeSas. Putting yet another boat between me and Breit. Got a really step up on the last leg to try and stay on the podium. 

Great job Breit, just couldn't reel you in at the end. Totally give up trying to figure out the scoring on this silly game. I got scored 144 at the finish but 152 after the dust settled. Never had it go the other way though.

prowler_1-SA   152nd place  1,470.3 NM  4d 1h 7m 30s

Thanks to all the score keepers and fellow racers!

• Like 3

Wow, this group gets tougher and tougher.I got as high as 152, but I didn't go far enough west early in the leg and missed the incoming wind. Since I don't Zezo, that is my excuse. :D

• Like 1

Hello,

The standard of racing keeps on getting higher and higher, if you make a small mistake, you get buried.  That's where I ended up in this one.  The only shining light was that HKG1203 and I managed another 1/2 in the HKG standings and I am still ahead of him in the overall. :D

The finish between Breitling and JeSa was a bit close - 2 seconds for the win!

HikeBitches must be spitting nails with the news that GrandBentOnt came in 6th - Mr Bitches, you need to raise your game.

hutspot77 finished 26 minutes after Breitling and ended up 29th in this leg, which demonstrates the level of competition.

Great fun, I will update irregularly until the leg finish.

All the thanks is appreciated, and thanks to those who posted their finish info.

As usual, please point out all of my errors.

Cheers,

TR

Rank Group SA Name Boat Name DTF Days Hours Minutes Seconds Overall Finish Distance Sailed Percentile Overall
1 B Breitling Breitling_SA   4 1 6 18 87 1463.5 0.22%
2 A   JeSa   4 1 6 20 88 1470.2 0.22%
3 A Kapt'n Kirk prowler_1-SA   4 1 7 30 152 1470.3 0.38%
4 A Your Mom Your Mom SA           164   0.41%
5 C kea.nn kea.nn SA           239   0.60%
6 B GrandbendOnt GrandbendOnt           243   0.61%
7 C prettyhatemachine prettyhatemachine   4 1 9 0 254 1471.1 0.64%
8 A Milli Bitzquart           262   0.66%
9 B Gufmiester Gufmiester   4 1 9 52 311 1462.2 0.78%
10 A Blue Mountain YC  shockwave11           342   0.86%
11 C KMan2K7 KMan2K7   4 1 11 40 420 1468 1.05%
12 A rolltak Awkward Turtle           445   1.12%
13 C Mr. Fixit Yodaman   4 1 13 1 501 1487.4 1.26%
14 C Sapphire Girl Sapphire Girl   4 1 13 3 502 1446 1.26%
15 C Mud Sailor Mudsailor SA           570   1.43%
16 B Shorthanded Shorty   4 1 15 53 675 1466.9 1.69%
17 C Will Lee Lorraine III           683   1.71%
18 B 33jesus jesus   4 1 16 21 698 1473.1 1.75%
19 A jacksparrow Malamute   4 1 16 43 716 1487 1.80%
20 B 4010 grimlin           743   1.86%
21 B HKG1203 HKG1203           748   1.88%
22 B Tunnel Rat Mongrel   4 1 18 46 823 1475.8 2.06%
23 B Marty6 Cambodunum   4 1 20 3 889 1459.4 2.23%
24 A Rainbow Spirit Rainbow Spirit II   4 1 23 54 1071 1480 2.69%
25 A frostbit spadadua   4 1 25 12 1132 1490.5 2.84%
26 A Sambaopreis Sambaopreis           1269   3.18%
27 C gary  hschutz           1338   3.35%
28 C Iluvitar Iluvitar           1351   3.39%
29 A daan62 hutspot77   4 1 32 36 1477 1491.4 3.70%
30 B Gybe Turkey Gybe Turkey           1858   4.66%
31 A mred mistered           2052   5.14%
32 A stanlutz USA644RAVEN_SA           2126   5.33%
33 B Wet Hog WetHog-SA   4 1 54 53 2482 1500.8 6.22%
34 C Vin Divided Sky           2724   6.83%
35 C Patman Patman           3314   8.31%
36 B stufishing Stufishing_SA           3832   9.61%
37 A From The Rail A-Squared   4 2 36 57 4656 1550.5 11.67%
38 C Hike, Bitches HikeBitches   4 2 39 47 4857 1436.4 12.18%
39 A I Sail The Black Boat Thistle1678   4 3 36 41 7855 1583.7 19.69%
40 C Ozzy Ozzy85           8121   20.36%
41 A   cg_ 0.4             0.00%
42 B Sandpipper Sandpipper 50             0.00%
43 A Alpina (Columba) ColombaRacing 68.9             0.00%
44 C Driftwood Me Rongo Rekohu SA 72             0.00%
45 B N/A Walkaround 108             0.00%
46 C onedesignracing TeamSatisfaction 127             0.00%
47 B sailingk8 She Wolf 170             0.00%
48 B Mike G MikeVentura 242             0.00%
49 A Magool Magool 282             0.00%
50 A   rider 1982 1548             0.00%
51     razcaillou 1599             0.00%
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, Tunnel Rat said:

Hello,

The standard of racing keeps on getting higher and higher, if you make a small mistake, you get buried.  That's where I ended up in this one.  The only shining light was that HKG1203 and I managed another 1/2 in the HKG standings and I am still ahead of him in the overall. :D

HikeBitches must be spitting nails with the news that GrandBentOnt came in 6th - Mr Bitches, you need to raise your game.

I had left GBO in my dust so bad I didn't even have him on my radar! But alas, not enough westing in the ocean for the good ship HB bites me in the ass! At least I made it out of the 40's on this leg!!! Good on ya GBO. B) 

I knew that I was toast when I was 10 minutes behind Your Mom near the start and the next morning I woke up and he went out and I didn't. :unsure:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Grimlin

1459.1 nm

4d 1 h 17 min 04 sec

ps didn't get memo on correct way to finish chose the longer route :(

Edited by 4010
addition to message
  • Like 1

570th

1470.0 NM

4d 1hr 14m 04s

finally a good leg with no stupid mistakes or game waypoint fuckups.....

thanks to the scorekeepers

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DRIFTW00D said:

summer did someone say summer?.... what's that?....been in the 50s and 60s for weeks here. When the winds north we get lake temperatures over land. Only the south winds bring the WARM continental air in. Colder now longer, warmer even longer later, so yes we are warming up in a cold way right now.... 

Our lake is in the 60's now, so not so bad when the breeze is coming off of it. 

• Like 1

Wish I were able to be online for the start last week and be on my game but after falling behind I took the one in a million chance up the coast. It was nice to be ranked 2nd overall behind YM since the last leg but only a point behind was Breitling and Kapt'n Kirk with a handful of others close in the standings. I knew it would not last so congratulations to all who kicked ass!!!

1858th      

1406.5 nm

4d 1h 41m 01s

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kapt'n Kirk said:

Yea thanks for that JeSas. Putting yet another boat between me and Breit. Got a really step up on the last leg to try and stay on the podium. 

Uh oh, sorry about that!! I promise it was an accident! :p

• Like 1

Lorraine III

683th

4d 1h 16m 1s

Congrats to Breitling and JeSa for the Top 100

Thanks to the score keepers!

• Like 2

A quick afternoon update.  It is a 3 day weekend here, so my next update is likely to be Tuesday.  Enjoy your weekend.

BTW - extra points go to razcaillou for managing to go aground on the Spanish coastline - good effort!

Rank Group SA Name Boat Name DTF Days Hours Minutes Seconds Overall Finish Distance Sailed Percentile Overall
1 B Breitling Breitling_SA   4 1 6 18 87 1463.5 0.22%
2 A   JeSa   4 1 6 20 88 1470.2 0.22%
3 A Kapt'n Kirk prowler_1-SA   4 1 7 30 152 1470.3 0.38%
4 A Your Mom Your Mom SA           164   0.41%
5 C kea.nn kea.nn SA           239   0.60%
6 B GrandbendOnt GrandbendOnt           243   0.61%
7 C prettyhatemachine prettyhatemachine   4 1 9 0 254 1471.1 0.64%
8 A Milli Bitzquart           262   0.66%
9 B Gufmiester Gufmiester   4 1 9 52 311 1462.2 0.78%
10 A Blue Mountain YC  shockwave11           342   0.86%
11 C KMan2K7 KMan2K7   4 1 11 40 420 1468 1.05%
12 A rolltak Awkward Turtle           445   1.12%