WetHog

VOR '17-'18 - THE GAME

T-Rat you had me for the 4th overall all the way up to that grounding, thanks to you and shorty for your efforts. The competition within this group has really stepped it up way to go guys and girls! Looking forward to the next trip around after some time off.

564th

665.2nm

1d15h23m09s

• Like 1

Hmm..thanks for the "overall" explanation. That is the last $$ I send to them. I always enjoyed printing out my certificate of my overall finish and posting it in the garage/man cave. My last one was 13,372. 

I know the competition here brought my game up a lot. I got pissed off with 5,xxx finishes in this round and being 40 out of 78 in the SA crowd, but it showed the elite level of competition in this group.

Fuck those frenchie bitches (VORG organizers!) on this round for not giving us an 'overall'....but thanks to the scorers on SA for doing the spreadsheets! 

All that really matters is that I made a few places on @GrandbendOnt in the last leg and beat him fair and square. @GrandbendOnt, if you ever come to Solomons, MD, drinks, sailing and shit are on me! B)

• Like 2

Although I was not a player of the Game I kept up on this thread.

You all did a great job. Don't know how you found the time.

Your Mom is incredibly selfless in helping everyone. Tunnel Rat and Shorty , well done as a great community service.

• Like 3