Shortforbob

I still call Australia home

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Hello planet earth calling Random..Hospitality workers covers anyone in the hospitality industry, cleaners, waiters, chefs etc "hostesses" in Japan covers many things from the professional Geisha often employed by businessmen's wives to chat and entertain guests both male and female to make business dinners run pleasantly, then there's the Hostesses that work in most bars whos job is similar..get men to spends money on drinks and for their talking time..this is clearly understood by japanese men, foreigners often misunderstand and think they are paying for sex later.

Then there are other hostesses that make private arangements with their clients...if you want to call this prostitution? I suppose it is as we understand it but there's nothing wrong with that.

As for the skimpy clothing? hell, when I worked in the hospitality industry (a long time ago) we were explicitly told to wear low tops and short skirts in some establishments "Bar maids" were and are the public face of a bar. (I told my boss to get fucked in more polite words :) )

You need to get out of Australia a bit more and immerse yourself in some other cultures. 

You seem to be quite the expert on hookers. But then you are quite the expert on everything. 

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Well it will fuck up me having two passports..probably.:rolleyes:

So apart from your own self interest (although why anyone acting legally needs two passports I have no idea) any other reasons? Try to answer the question rather than distracting with another boring story about your passports. Again Meli how does Australia becoming a republic enrich anyone’s life? 

2 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Which one?

FKT

States. I agree with Ease.

21 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Again Meli how does Australia becoming a republic enrich anyone’s life? 

Can't speak for everyone, but it would enrich my life by making the brain dead monarchist shut the fuck up.

The concept of kowtowing to some old sheila on the other side of the planet reeks of colonialism and genocide.

12 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

So apart from your own self interest (although why anyone acting legally needs two passports I have no idea) any other reasons? Try to answer the question rather than distracting with another boring story about your passports. Again Meli how does Australia becoming a republic enrich anyone’s life? 

Well it might stop just about everyone else in the world laughing at us :D

Piss off LB, I  answered your question in good faith, you don't get to dictate my answers. 

Why you'd want some representitive of another country's monarch able to overturn our elected Governments is beyond me, unless you have no faith in Australians being  grown up enough to sort out their own issues?

And as for electing our own head of state, you'd think we'd have enough examples elsewhere on how to get it right.

To some it's just a warm and fuzzy "lefty" concept..to others it's a matter of national pride..are you proud of your country most of the time? (patriotic) or all of the time (nationalistic) or couldn't give a rats about who ultimately has the power over the Australian people's will? 

I think after all the demands for answers, you have a little explaining to do yourself..........

Now watch him deflect :rolleyes:

59 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

States. I agree with Ease.

Waste of time even discussing it then.

Stipulated that for the most part they are obsolete and inefficient, not to mention occasionally quite corrupt (not that local councils are any better, quite the contrary).

Point is this is a Federation of States. Eliminating them would involve - at minimum - a referendum.

Good luck getting *that* passed. No way the smaller States would support it - it was the main reason the Senate was set up with equal representation for States regardless of population. Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane have the population to outvote the rest of the country.

FKT

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Well it might stop just about everyone else in the world laughing at us :D

Piss off LB, I  answered your question in good faith, you don't get to dictate my answers. 

Why you'd want some representitive of another country's monarch able to overturn our elected Governments is beyond me, unless you have no faith in Australians being  grown up enough to sort out their own issues?

And as for electing our own head of state, you'd think we'd have enough examples elsewhere on how to get it right.

To some it's just a warm and fuzzy "lefty" concept..to others it's a matter of national pride..are you proud of your country most of the time? (patriotic) or all of the time (nationalistic) or couldn't give a rats about who ultimately has the power over the Australian people's will? 

I think after all the demands for answers, you have a little explaining to do yourself..........

Now watch him deflect :rolleyes:

Like you just did? So you have nothing except you will feel good. Pretty much sums up most of your lefty tokenism- spend a fortune on something that does nothing tangible at all to improve people’s lives. Personally I don’t give a fuck about who is our head of state. But you better watch that nationalism Meli. You sure you are not a trump supporter.

so I gave you a few hours (while I was having a surf in fact) and despite endless googling you couldn’t come up with anything but you get to keep two passports and ‘National pride’. Well worth spending 160M while thousands of battered women and their children remain homeless. You really are a hypocrite. Come on Meli- you can do it- give us a example of how anyone will be better off.

3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Hello planet earth calling Random..Hospitality workers covers anyone in the hospitality industry, cleaners, waiters, chefs etc "hostesses" in Japan covers many things from the professional Geisha often employed by businessmen's wives to chat and entertain guests both male and female to make business dinners run pleasantly, then there's the Hostesses that work in most bars whos job is similar..get men to spends money on drinks and for their talking time..this is clearly understood by japanese men, foreigners often misunderstand and think they are paying for sex later.

Then there are other hostesses that make private arangements with their clients...if you want to call this prostitution? I suppose it is as we understand it but there's nothing wrong with that.

As for the skimpy clothing? hell, when I worked in the hospitality industry (a long time ago) we were explicitly told to wear low tops and short skirts in some establishments "Bar maids" were and are the public face of a bar. (I told my boss to get fucked in more polite words :) )

You need to get out of Australia a bit more and immerse yourself in some other cultures. 

Is that what your husband told you after getting home from a buisness lunch? That the hostess were just their to talk? Bwahahahahahaha.

He must have realised that you are as stupid as we do. 

Meli after your racist comment about Asian women there is no point in this furious back pedaling- you are not going to convince anyone on here that you are anything more than a emptyheaded hypocritical gossip. I seem to recall from one of your endless stream of contradicting stories that your husband left you for an Asian girl. Clearly that one did more than ensured ‘the meal went smoothly’ :) That explains but does not excuse your dislike and racist stereotyping of Asian women. And you really should learn to not stereotype people just because of one bad experince. For example we all don’t think all menopausal women who work in libraries are utter morons. 

12 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Like you just did? So you have nothing except you will feel good. Pretty much sums up most of your lefty tokenism- spend a fortune on something that does nothing tangible at all to improve people’s lives. Personally I don’t give a fuck about who is our head of state. But you better watch that nationalism Meli. You sure you are not a trump supporter.

so I gave you a few hours (while I was having a surf in fact) and despite endless googling you couldn’t come up with anything but you get to keep two passports and ‘National pride’. Well worth spending 160M while thousands of battered women and their children remain homeless. You really are a hypocrite. Come on Meli- you can do it- give us a example of how anyone will be better off.

Come on, the answer to that is bleeding obvious.

The failed Labor politician/groupie who gets appointed to be El Presidente will be better off. I'm certain that the beloved Lord Kevin of Queensland would allow himself - reluctantly, of course, in the public interest - to be drafted.

FKT

53 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Point is this is a Federation of States. Eliminating them would involve - at minimum - a referendum.

Say, perhaps, a referendum that includes it as part of reforming our government as a republic? ;)

47 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Waste of time even discussing it then.

Stipulated that for the most part they are obsolete and inefficient, not to mention occasionally quite corrupt (not that local councils are any better, quite the contrary).

Good luck getting *that* passed. No way the smaller States would support it - it was the main reason the Senate was set up with equal representation for States regardless of population. Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane have the population to outvote the rest of the country.

FKT

No it won’t ever happen but it would be good if it did. The Australian constitution was drafted on board the government steamship the ‘Lucinda’ at ancour in horseshoe - bay peel island- truly the birthplace of a nation. I often wish I had a time machine so I could row over in my dinghy and tell them that this federation of states thing has hair all over it.

However if we do get rid of the states, Tasmania could contract it’s administration out to the Brisbane city council. They are doing a great job these days running the largest municipality in the country - as you would expect from a Liberal council. I do however vote for our local labor councillor Pete Cummings. He is an outstanding local member. Life is good when you are a centerist. 

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Everyone has a negative  story to tell about these partnerings with bar girls or "hostesses" Just like every pit bull is a dangerous dog..it's tabloid gossip.

The facts are that most women in SE asia are not hospitality workers and most that are hospitality workers are not prostitutes.

Can we give the subject a rest?

Have you ever considered scrolling past something you don’t want to discuss? Asian women are clearly a sore point but you could try a little self discipline. It’s not that hard to not read something. 

4 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

So which layer of Govt would run Tasmania? Given the total population is less than Brisbane City Council.

FKT

Local  councils.

If Brisbane can do it, why can't tasmanian local councils?  How many you got now? Do you really need that many? 

Actually , as a mainlander,  why should I even care about tassie........

The Tasmanian’s will be fine under their own rule. Stoic lot down there. Nothing they enjoy more than huddling around the fire, boiling the rainwater to drink and picking grasshopper legs from their home pressed cider.

Nah..we need MORE government...WA, NSW and QLD are too big..chop em in three.then we can be just like Europe half a dozen productive states supplementing the rest. 

Nyah :D

Just now, Ease the sheet. said:

Tassie can be a penal colony again. We can send em our African gangs.

No problems. We can always re-commission Sarah Island. Or better still, ship them all to Macquarie Island. 

FKT

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

The Tasmanian’s will be fine under their own rule. Stoic lot down there. Nothing they enjoy more than huddling around the fire, boiling the rainwater to drink and picking grasshopper legs from their home pressed cider.

Funny you should say that - I have the wood fire going as I type this. Yesterday was 28C, today - somewhat less.

Don't have to boil the rainwater though, the bird shit adds a piquant flavour that has to be appreciated.

FKT

2 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Local  councils.

If Brisbane can do it, why can't tasmanian local councils?  How many you got now? Do you really need that many? 

Actually , as a mainlander,  why should I even care about tassie........

That is true, why should you care - few do. I'm happy to be overlooked. If it weren't for Bass Strait this place would be overrun by refugees from Victoria and real estate prices would go up. All you bastards with boats would want your own moorings and people like me & Olaf Hart wouldn't be able to own as many as we wanted. God forbid I actually have to learn how to anchor a boat.

The point is, though, in Tasmania's case it would make more sense to abolish all the local councils and have the State Govt run everything. There's only half a million people after all. Or contract it out to Brisbane City Council on a renewable 5 year basis - hard to see how they could do a worse job and at least they seem to be able to run a half-decent public transport system.

FKT

12 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

No problems. We can always re-commission Sarah Island. Or better still, ship them all to Macquarie Island. 

FKT

Any place surrounded by water. They're not known for their swimming.

2 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Any place surrounded by water. They're not known for their swimming.

People like Meli would run crying to the UN about cruel & unusual punishment though. Plus she & her Greens friends would complain about the destruction of a pristine wilderness environment.

FKT

3 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

People like Meli would run crying to the UN about cruel & unusual punishment though. Plus she & her Greens friends would complain about the destruction of a pristine wilderness environment.

FKT

Cruel and unusual punishment?  We're  not going to force them to have sex with family members.

Actually, the locals aren't forced either............

Just now, Ease the sheet. said:

Cruel and unusual punishment?  We're  not going to force them to have sex with family members.

That's why people like me are in such high demand.

Different genes to add to the shallow pool.....

FKT

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

boiling the rainwater to drink

Ah, why would they boil rainwater?

Signed, curious.

56 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

:rimshot:

12 hours ago, random said:

Ah, why would they boil rainwater?

Signed, curious.

I have no idea. It was a troll.

pretty good one to as it turned out.

NZ is rejecting visa applications from Nauru refugees that want to go on a holiday. The same refugees they say they will accept as citizens.

Now that's weird.

Shinzo Abe arrives in Darwin for the 76th anniversary of the bombing of Darwin.

Do you people know the Japanese dropped more bombs on Darwin than they did Pearl Harbour?

On 11/14/2018 at 5:22 AM, Fah Kiew Tu said:

But if I meet a Filipina in a bar in Sydney or Brisbane, that's different, right?

FKT

Boy has this thread been busy this week. Taking me ages to catch up. I'll join in at this point and catch up on the rest later.

What about if you meet a Filipina at a business function and then both end up on the board of a business group where she succeeds you as VP?

That's part of my story and we now have a beautiful Miss 2.5 filozzie princess. 

Meli's stereotyping of Aussie guys bedding Filipina's has yanked my chain before and why I've chipped in here now.

4 minutes ago, albanyguy said:

Boy has this thread been busy this week. Taking me ages to catch up. I'll join in at this point and catch up on the rest later.

What about if you meet a Filipina at a business function and then both end up on the board of a business group where she succeeds you as VP?

That's part of my story and we now have a beautiful Miss 2.5 filozzie princess. 

Meli's stereotyping of Aussie guys bedding Filipina's has yanked my chain before and why I've chipped in here now.

Meli stereotypes men in general, from everywhere, don’t feel offended. 

• Like 2

On 11/14/2018 at 1:54 PM, LB 15 said:

They have excellent MTB trails there too now. Need to go back there to try out the ones i missed due to a little injury I picked up

13 minutes ago, mad said:

Yes I know but i will call her out on that one.

8 minutes ago, mad said:

I've met a number of women who are bitter about their divorce, still think they were in the 'right' and deeply resent the fact that their ex has found happiness living with a foreign woman from a different culture. A lot of them had well & truly absorbed the doctrine that the woman was always right and if she wasn't, she had every right to withhold sex as punishment to make their man's life miserable. Seems their idea of monogamy was, he couldn't go anywhere else for sex and therefore her right to only have sex when she felt like it translated to using sex as a reward/punishment mechanism.

Somehow none of it was ever their fault.

Engineer friend of mine explained his take on things to one at a party when he got tired of listening to her piss & moan. It was interesting listening to it. FWIW he's been married for 35 years to the same women who's no doormat, a well accomplished medical professional in her own right.

FKT

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, albanyguy said:

Yes I know but i will call her out on that one.

And rightfully so. 

12 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

I've met a number of women who are bitter about their divorce, still think they were in the 'right' and deeply resent the fact that their ex has found happiness living with a foreign woman from a different culture. A lot of them had well & truly absorbed the doctrine that the woman was always right and if she wasn't, she had every right to withhold sex as punishment to make their man's life miserable. Seems their idea of monogamy was, he couldn't go anywhere else for sex and therefore her right to only have sex when she felt like it translated to using sex as a reward/punishment mechanism.

Somehow none of it was ever their fault.

Engineer friend of mine explained his take on things to one at a party when he got tired of listening to her piss & moan. It was interesting listening to it. FWIW he's been married for 35 years to the same women who's no doormat, a well accomplished medical professional in her own right.

FKT

"Her right  to only have sex when she felt like it"

Really?

That's is offensive.

If I can't tell my missus to fuck off in the middle of the night, how else can I get something that resembles revenge for my poor choices?

You guys can't read..or prefere not to.

I've not steryotyped asian brides.

My husbands new "wife" was a golddigger..I won't go into the details..but she was managing to bank $3000 per week  in cash  working in somewhere late at night..banking through my husbands account via an ATM in King st and tranfering it to Thailand.

Having said that, when he died, I made sure that his superanuation  funds had her contact details etc. She was legally entitled to what was left of his "estate"

She was HIS choice and I respected the finances of that and knowing that she spoke almost no english I assisted where proper, arranging the funeral a joint Budhist/secular funeral.

I live in an area where such relationships are common..I fucking know that most of these women certainly were not barmaids.

The only steriotype is older men almost invariably seeking younger women (and no, that doesn't bother me, I have absolutly no intention of EVER repartnering.

So you can get fucked, the only people stereotyping here are YOU!

My real resentment is that she took no care of him, after a mitral valve replacement he discharged himself from hospital after 3 days..to work..When I called him to see if he was OK, he was alone..she'd gone out working.

She fed him food so hot he'd sweat, insisted they go out to bars and entertainments or entertain her friend late into the night,nearly every night. He died alone in his flat..and was dead for hours before she called.

James suffered Bipolar disorder and associated alcohol abuse..she exploited a very vulnerable person and he died.

So yeah..some of these women get nothing but contempt from me and I'd have those here on bogus student visa's deported.

7 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

You guys can't read..or prefere not to.

I've not steryotyped asian brides.

My husbands new "wife" was a golddigger..I won't go into the details..but she was managing to bank $3000 per week  in cash  working in somewhere late at night..banking through my husbands account via an ATM in King st and tranfering it to Thailand.

Having said that, when he died, I made sure that his superanuation  funds had her contact details etc. She was legally entitled to what was left of his "estate"

She was HIS choice and I respected the finances of that and knowing that she spoke almost no english I assisted where proper, arranging the funeral a joint Budhist/secular funeral.

I live in an area where such relationships are common..I fucking know that most of these women certainly were not barmaids.

The only steriotype is older men almost invariably seeking younger women (and no, that doesn't bother me, I have absolutly no intention of EVER repartnering.

Fuck of Meli and take your broad fucking brush with you. 

6 minutes ago, mad said:

To be fair to meli, as she is talking about remarriage,  they are older men.

My only experience is some younger  men at work have chosen to marry Vietnamese women. Age it not a factor here. By and large, they are ugly men with the personality of a cow pat. No self respecting first world woman would touch them.

A green card is a strong motivator, no matter what 

10 minutes ago, mad said:

ha ha...I did say it was a stereotype  :rolleyes: 

1 minute ago, Ease the sheet. said:

My only experience is some younger  men at work have chosen to marry Vietnamese women. Age it not a factor here. By and large, they are ugly men with the personality of a cow pat. No self respecting first world woman would touch them.

Yep.

42 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

And there you go with another stereotype.

The first 3 "relationships" I had post separation with my ex were with women older than me, however I have finally fit part of your stereotype with my now de facto partner as she is a few years younger than me, but I feel and look a number of years younger than I actually am so that's not an issue for her or me.

20 minutes ago, albanyguy said:

And there you go with another stereotype.

The first 3 "relationships" I had post separation with my ex were with women older than me, however I have finally fit part of your stereotype with my now de facto partner as she is a few years younger than me, but I feel and look a number of years younger than I actually am so that's not an issue for her or me.

Ok..it's all bullshit..divorced/separated men over 50 hardly ever seek younger women...happy now?

2 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:
2 hours ago, mad said:

I've met a number of women who are bitter about their divorce, still think they were in the 'right' and deeply resent the fact that their ex has found happiness living with a foreign woman from a different culture.

Doesn't need the woman to be foreign, merely that the new couple be happy together. Those types (and I've seen bitter ex-husbands like it too) need for the new partner to be a gold-digger, or a whore, or a home-wrecker who will move on when the excitement dies because, if they are truly happy, that just might mean they need to share the blame for the old relationship breaking down. 

Something to note, the whole "withholding sex as punishment" tends only to work in monogamous arrangements. Polyamorous ones have other problems, but beating a man up for his sexual needs isn't common. 

24 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Ok..it's all bullshit..divorced/separated men over 50 hardly ever seek younger women...happy now?

This sounds like the standard argument before the divorce proceedings start. 

20 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Doesn't need the woman to be foreign, merely that the new couple be happy together. Those types (and I've seen bitter ex-husbands like it too) need for the new partner to be a gold-digger, or a whore, or a home-wrecker who will move on when the excitement dies because, if they are truly happy, that just might mean they need to share the blame for the old relationship breaking down. 

Something to note, the whole "withholding sex as punishment" tends only to work in monogamous arrangements. Polyamorous ones have other problems, but beating a man up for his sexual needs isn't common. 

And most married couples at least started of with that in mind, I think you’ll find it’s away bigger cause on both sides than you realise. 

31 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I'm not over 50 yet Meli. Almost but not quite :PB)

2 minutes ago, albanyguy said:

Neither am I, guess that gives me a few years to grow into the stereotype role Meli has in mind for me. 

20 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

And they talk about steriotyping. Has it ever occurred to you (plural) that for every woman who's bitter about this, there's an equal number who are actually relieved  when the husband moves out. As for needing to find some major flaws in the new partner so they don't have to share responsibility ? This is straight out of some movie plot.

The vast majority of couples who divorce do so amicably, or at least without too much baggage or resentment.

Has it ever occured to you all, that men who tell you such things need to exonerate themselves just as much as women do?

It's fare enough, I talk to women, you talk to men..but I've rarely heard my Gf's slag off their exes (OTOH i've dated men that could do nothing else:rolleyes:).those that do tell tales of general awfulness, If I know both parties, I take no sides..(that can lose you a few friends.)

If you were honest with yourselves, everyone stereotypes to some extent or another, just as you are doing now.

The more honest among us, recognize it for what it is and deal with it as such.    

11 minutes ago, mad said:

Neither am I, guess that gives me a few years to grow into the stereotype role Meli has in mind for me. 

15 minutes ago, albanyguy said:

And there you have it..When I was 50 I was dating men My own age or close..without lying about my age either.

I'll challenge you to pop over to a dating  site and have a look at the Men over 50 seeking women bit :D

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Adonis himself deigns to talk of the ugly men! You're a bigot.

• Downvote 1

Did you even bother to read my post Meli, or did you skip straight to the outrage? 

When I'm talking about "those types", I'm specifically and explicitly talking about those that are bitter. I also specifically and explicitly pointed out there are men that fit the same mould. But hey, why bother dealing with my actual statement when you can make up shit to whine about? :rolleyes:

And for the record, whilst you might choose (or have chosen for you) only women to talk to about it; I talk to both sides. 

6 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

And there you have it..When I was 50 I was dating men My own age or close..without lying about my age either.

I'll challenge you to pop over to a dating  site and have a look at the Men over 50 seeking women bit :D

You're becoming even more creepy. 

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I seriously think you’ll find the issue is much closer to home than you realise. If you’re anything even close to the way you are here, it’s no wonder, you’ve scared them away. 

Its nothing to do with age. 

15 minutes ago, mad said:

I seriously think you’ll find the issue is much closer to home than you realise. If you’re anything even close to the way you are here, it’s no wonder, you’ve scared them away. 

Its nothing to do with age. 

Nasty....a question? do you say things here that you wouldn't in mixed company?

You don't know me.

3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

You don't know me.

That's the point. You don't know anybody else here either but you paint them all with your broad brushes.

2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

You don't know me.

And you don’t know any of us, but you’re very happy to apply your broad brush whenever you feel like it. 

Go ahead and dig around, I’m sure you’ll find something I’ve said that I’ll regret. 

Whilst your doing that, you can find the times I’ve called you on your misandry. 

1 minute ago, VOA said:

That's the point. You don't know anybody else here either but you paint them all with your broad brushes.

Would you like me to share a few things you've said about your ex?? I wont because I don't get personal...and that goes for a number of you.

1 minute ago, mad said:

And you don’t know any of us, but you’re very happy to apply your broad brush whenever you feel like it. 

Go ahead and dig around, I’m sure you’ll find something I’ve said that I’ll regret. 

Whilst your doing that, you can find the times I’ve called you on your misandry. 

I don't do shit like that. What's said in PM stays in PM, what's posted in grief or anger doesn't get regurgitated to score points. Your Misandry card is getting a little tattered.

3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:
11 minutes ago, VOA said:

Would you like me to share a few things you've said about your ex?? I wont because I don't get personal...and that goes for a number of you.

Please do. Go right ahead, you have my full permission. Don't forget to provide citations though.

7 minutes ago, VOA said:

Please do. Go right ahead, you have my full permission. Don't forget to provide citations though.

Drag up old posts or PM's about your divorce (can't remember which) Nope, I dont do shit like that Grumps, But I could remind you of a time when I've taken on a pack of muslim bashers on your behalf when your current wife was crying.

You know, I've often defended you here when people say what a nasty POS you are. I was naive. 

I think this discussion, or my part in it anyway, is closed.

34 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Drag up old posts or PM's about your divorce (can't remember which) Nope, I dont do shit like that Grumps, But I could remind you of a time when I've taken on a pack of muslim bashers on your behalf when your current wife was crying.

You know, I've often defended you here when people say what a nasty POS you are. I was naive. 

I think this discussion, or my part in it anyway, is closed.

You've got some serious issues to work out. Are you saying you think that I've PMd you about my divorce?

I've never had a divorce.

Thanks for thinking you defended from whatever the hell you're talking about.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, VOA said:

Adonis himself deigns to talk of the ugly men! You're a bigot.

And you like a woman who either wont speak up or if she does, can take a punch.

And you're ugly, to boot.

16 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

And you like a woman who either wont speak up or if she does, can take a punch.

And you're ugly, to boot.

You're projecting again Adonis.